Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,392 members, 7,846,639 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4647050 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) ... (6222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Omo ale gbaaa ni Neymar yi sha....why Suarez or Messi no play ds PK na. grin lipsrsealed

U say.. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Zedoo(m): 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
airmark:

Are you a punter?

Did I or did I not correctly predict this game??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Which team is the reigning LaLiga champion?

That is last season we aretalking about this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2016
Impatiently looking forward to Guardiola trying to change things around in the second leg cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
Umtiti though cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Impatiently looking forward to Guardiola trying to change things around in the second leg cheesy cheesy cheesy

Barcelona will win home and away.

Shebi dem say Barcelona cannot do it vs EPL sides. 4-0 it ended with more coming in the 2nd leg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chelseafan1:

They go still chop am!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
Airmark see how Busquets pocketed Silva smiley

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2016
raumdeuter:

That is last season we aretalking about this season

See you, I knew you would goof, there was a similar talk when Chelsea won the league and messed up last season, all you kept shouting was, are they not the reigning EPL team?

Now u don dey shift post as usual.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chelseafan1:

i just dey pity him apari headgrin

We fit rest our 1st XI for him in the 2nd legcheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2016
TRendlona:

U say.. cheesy

Lol, he sure knows how to redeem his image. cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
pelvicky:

i just dey pity him apari headgrin

We fit rest our 1st XI for him in the 2nd legcheesy

Lmaooo....abeg the guy need am, make una no disgrace am like this.

Na una dey hype am, Raumdeuter and co, na una dey disgrace am, dey yab am now.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
Carrasco scored.

Does he have more goals than Hazard in the UCL now? grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chelseafan1:
See you, I knew you would goof, there was a similar talk when Chelsea won the league and messed up last season, all you kept shouting was, are they not the reigning EPL team?

Now u don dey shift post as usual.

Dont you know the diference between defending champions and current table leaders? City is current table leader and were whitewashed by the team currently 4th in La Liga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
We try this make shift defense in la liga, we will be flogged by Las Palmas FC. La Liga is the best and toughest league in the world.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Na una dey hype am, Raumdeuter and co, na una dey disgrace am, dey yab am now.
smiley smiley smiley

In EPL I will wish he excel, In CL and Europe I wish he fails miserably
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
.What a match!
We lost two defenders in the process while Messi proved again why he's the best.

I pity Bravo small sha, as the guy would even miss the return leg.
Neymar missed a PK and went on to show the world he doesn't need to score PK to show his worth.
Stones must be having a second thought by now.....

By the way, that Sanchez' goal was purely magical!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2016
I thank God Mathieu was given a red cos if not haters would have been yelling "uefalona!" by now.

Some would would have been saying we won becos we had a numerical advantage.
Thanks to the GOAT and Njr11.

I didn't even see Silva at all.. He was the one I was actually scared of.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
TRendlona:
I thank God Mathieu was given a red cos if not haters would have been yelling "uefalona!" by now.

Some would would have been saying we won becos we had a numerical advantage.
Thanks to the GOAT and Njr11.

I didn't even see Silva at all.. He was the one I was actually scared of.
Silva was well pocketed. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Chelseafan1:

Na una dey hype am, Raumdeuter and co, na una dey disgrace am, dey yab am now. smiley smiley smiley
yab ke.

Him suppose know say no be stoke him they play now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
bykebyke:

By who?! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2016
bykebyke:

By Busquet!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2016
.....at least we won't have to see bykebyke Mathieu in the retun leg.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
TRendlona:
Airmark see how Busquets pocketed Silva smiley

I believe you watched the match from A to Z. You must have read it here when your fellow fans were asking if you had any midfielder on the pitch while city was dominating before your bravo ruined everything. Like i always said when some of you was saying busquets was the pillar of your team. Take messi out of barca, this team will be as ordinary as malaga. Stegen also helped out with some saves. If we want to be sincere, before that bravo moment, city looked more like the better team. Thunder will fire anyone who brings up busquets name as the pillar of barca. Gundongan and co were just penetrating smoothly and busquit got no answer. Messi was just the difference.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
Zedoo:

Did I or did I not correctly predict this game??
Bad guy, i wanted to quote you before the match

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
grin I didn't want distractions, so I kept my phone away...

I don't know why Alba started ahead of digne..

Messi played like he wasn't fit.. undecided

cry Oh pique.. What have they done to you.. The greatest defender in the world...

Neymar should just stop penalties.. Suarez is good at set pieces na.. Free kicks and penalties.. What on earth?? Nawao..

What happened to the midfield? I only saw rakitic play well in the 2nd half... He was just lazy in the first half..

angry angry please we should ship Matthieu off to China..i fuçking hate that guy.. What a waste of skin.. angry angry Gawd!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2016
kinggogo:
No far frm it, our record against english opposition is pretty much great. It's jst dat apart 4rm d match against celtic dis season, we've not completely dominated a match which is way below our standard. And we've not met any crious team bar athletico madrid (dat we couldn't evn win).

So u c y i'm having sm chills about dis match. Lets jst hope dey get their head straight tonight
Okay.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
airmark:

I believe you watched the match from A to Z. You must have read it here when your fellow fans were asking if you had any midfielder on the pitch while city was dominating before your bravo ruined everything. Like i always said when some of you was saying busquets was the pillar of your team. Take messi out of barca, this team will be as ordinary as malaga. Stegen also helped out with some saves. If we want to be sincere, before that bravo moment, city looked more like the better team. Thunder will fire anyone who brings up busquets name as the pillar of barca. Gundongan and co were just penetrating smoothly and busquit got no answer. Messi was just the difference.

lol, funny dude. You must always get talk for mouth. Now, Busque played well you cannot even acknowledge it you are blabing about individual brilliance. Is it the two of them that made up the eleven members of the team on the pitch?

Abobi, you need Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sterling = Fraud

Stones = Fraud

Bravo = lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
sebod:
.....at least we won't have to see bykebyke Mathieu in the retun leg.
undecided

Is there no way we can kill him in his sleep?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2016
sebod:
Alba out? Why start him ahead of Digne?
You dey mind that idiot? That guy is beginning to get on my nerves.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
homesteady:
Our front 3 Shaa grin
Na them win us this match, else the team no play well generally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1775) (1776) (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) ... (6222) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.