Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4620898 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) ... (6204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
Pique out for 3weeks not ten days.

Let me go and calculate the points we are losing with Mathieu. cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
Alba out for 2weeks.

Yes....Get In cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2016
airmark:

Dayo ramuzaki raumdeuter wont be happy with your list. It is moment like this i like reading your post. cool cool cool

Don't be misguided bro.cheesy

You should noticed I only made mention of defenders who ain't used to playing the highline defence. Boateng did with Pep and he was great at it.

Noticed the peeps on my list either haven't or probably won't be able to meet up to the task, not because they are not good, but because it's difficult and risky.

Capiché?cheesy

NB: If to say I dey mention just highly rated defenders in general, I for surely mention Piqué, Ramos and Boateng na.tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

Thats probably because you were a koranic school dropout and cant understand simple logic.

He simply stated the names of defenders who dont regularly play in a high line

I am sure your foolish sef will think he left Ramos or Boateng out because he felt Bonnucci or Chiellini was better than Ramos or Boateng

Now go and kill yourself

Your apari head always works illogically. dmcdad is known for calling ramos an over-hyped defender long before the hair at the middle of your head started disappearing. Ramos and boateng belongs to this group of overrated defenders in his mind, hence their omissions. Sorry bro cool cool cool
Even on ps boathand wont stop giving neuer problems. cheesy

[img]http:///media/10-20-2016/9dlPmh.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
Samuel Umtiti's game by numbers vs. Man City:

100% aerial duels won
58 passes completed
5 clearances
2 interceptions
0 fouls

Rock solid.(Squawka)

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grinLol.. Alright man.. You won..

grin
Lol @won. Na competition? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
airmark:

Your apari head always works illogically. dmcdad is known for calling ramos an over-hyped defender long before the hair at the middle of your head started disappearing. Ramos and boateng belongs to this group of overrated defenders in his mind, hence their omissions. Sorry bro cool cool cool

dmcdad:

You should noticed I only made mention of defenders who ain't used to playing the highline defence. Boateng did with Pep and he was great at it.
Noticed the peeps on my list either haven't or probably won't be able to meet up to the task, not because they are not good, but because it's difficult and risky.
Capiché?cheesy
NB: If to say I dey mention just highly rated defenders in general, I for surely mention Piqué, Ramos and Boateng na.tongue

You see how he has disgraced you once again? How much disgrace can one handle in a day
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Igboid: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2016
sebod:

If there's anyone deceiving himself here, it's surely you!
Can you bodily tell us that if CR7 had wanted more money to stay at United, they didn't have enough to offer him? Don't forget he's the 1st and only player to have won the world best player award in EPL, can you prove that he still left United because of money?
No matter how rich Leicester City become today, should Barca/Madrid knock at Mahrez' door, he would force the transfer and the next thing you'll hear from him is "its always been my dream to play for Barca/Madrid.

There's no amount of money any club can have today especially in EPL that would stop any player from picking up Barca/Madrid's call sir, these clubs have been poaching the best players even from the very rich clubs in EPL, so your line of argument does not just add up unless you want to tell us that the deal would afford Watford the ability to price away the big boys from Barca/Madrid.

Really? How exactly did your De gea Chase go? United are not even in champions league anymore, yet Madrid couldn't have de gea, try all they could.

If United was determined to tie Ronaldo down, they could have, with bumper deal and massive investments in the squad to please him.

United was naive thinking they could easily replace or compensate for Ronaldo's loss, at that point in time, 80 million pounds looked like a big money.
They have learnt the hard way.
Barca/Madrid are not going to price away any top talent from EPL any time soon. Go and Mark that down.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Igboid:

Neymar is good, but not extraordinary. No one is going to bow at Neymar's feet. Not happening. Ronaldinho was good, but Barcelona was not an all conquering team with him in it. Between 2003- 08 he was there, Barca featured in the champions league finals just once and won the champions league just once. EPL teams won it twice and featured in the finals 4 consecutive times.

There are not going to be another Messi and Ronaldo for every long time after they are gone.
Bro... Ronaldinho set the stage for what we are enjoying today. If it wasn't his magic then that brought Barça outta the ashes, I swear we would probably not have enjoyed this much success now. Today people say Barça doesn't need coaching... This is the legacy that was built during the Ronaldinho era, and it was perfected by Pep and today anyone who takes up Barça, conquers the world.

Its that simple.

Neymar at international stage doesn't have any player better than him, at least in recent years. Tell me any player today that is better than Neymar internationally.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
airmark:

[img]http:///media/10-20-2016/9dlPmh.gif[/img]
Saying Ramos is overhyped doesn't mean he ain't a top defender. That would be pure hate. I have always reiterated that he has gotten more hype than he deserves.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yak(m): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2016
Igboid:

What quality? EPL top guns have had to undergo through a rough patch. United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal, these were teams that consistently featured in the quarterfinals and Semi finals of Champions league not long ago, when Barcelona was the only saving grace for la liga.

The advantage of being big spenders Barcelona and Madrid were the seasons that followed those exploits, allowed them to consistently poach top talents from
EPL teams, and distabilized these teams. Madrid and Barca helped themselves with Henry, Mascherano, Alonso, Modric, Bale, Ronaldo, Suarez, top top players very vital to their parent clubs. In return EPL only got those Madrid and Barca deemed surplus to requirements.

That tide of one way flow of players from EPL to la liga will never happen again with the mega money of EPL TV deal now on board, you can never price away top talents from
EPL. United already showed you the future with your failed bid to capture De gea. EPL top guns can now afford to pay their top talents whatever Barca and Madrid can afford to.

Messi and Ronaldo won't be around forever. Soon the tide will turn for ever. Your league and teams will be eventually transformed to poaching ground for EPL top teams.

don't forget that Barca has the best academy in d world. in the past 7yrs, how many players av they bought? EPL believe in quick action. it's only Man U and Arsenal that seem to av culture, philosophy and direction. all other big EPL teams including my darling Chelsea play anything goes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2016
dmcdad:

Capiché?cheesy

I understand you cheesy Meanwhile between pique and boathand, who do you rate higher as a better cb?

raumdeuter:

You see how he has disgraced you once again? How much disgrace can one handle in a day

Dmcdad always applies diplomacy not to get engaged with you on issues. I can bet it , if you write that ramos is the best defender of all time today. He wont fault it. He will stay aloof. But let any madrid fan write that, you will see him bringing stats to paint ramos as the worst cb ever. I understand him very well. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2016
Igboid:

Really? How exactly did your De gea Chase go? United are not even in champions league anymore, yet Madrid couldn't have de gea, try all they could.

If United was determined to tie Ronaldo down, they could have, with bumper deal and massive investments in the squad to please him.

United was naive thinking they could easily replace or compensate for Ronaldo's loss, at that point in time, 80 million pounds looked like a big money.
They have learnt the hard way.
Barca/Madrid are not going to price away any top talent from EPL any time soon. Go and Mark that down.
You still don't get it sir!
It's not about the money, but it's all about the players dreaming of turning up for the biggest clubs in the world. Ronaldo didn't join Madrid because of the money but because of the pride that goes along with the name. The biggest players in the world played/play for these two teams. That's why it's always been the dream of every good player to wear their jerseys. That's why it's always difficult for players to say no when they knock even when the parent clubs try to put up resistance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2016
sebod:

You still don't get it sir!
It's not about the money, but it's all about the players dreaming of turning up for the biggest clubs in the world. Ronaldo didn't join Madrid because of the money but because of the pride that goes along with the name. The biggest players in the world played/play for these two teams. That's why it's always been the dream of every good player to wear their jerseys. That's why it's always difficult for players to say no when they knock even when the parent clubs try to put up resistance.
Not forgetting trophies sef.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2016
Verratti announcing that he's gonna retire at PSG,good player,..wish he proved himself in the LaLiga though.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
bykebyke:

Not forgetting trophies sef.
Exactly bro, these players know that trophies are guaranteed joining the biggest clubs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
sebod:

Exactly bro, these players know that trophies are guaranteed joining the biggest clubs.
Bale just won the Champions league twice in 3 years.

Imagine if he had stayed at Tottenham cause they offered more money,that trophy will not be in his cabinet.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2016
dmcdad:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Best day of your life indeed! cheesy You wikid sha!
Dey there na. Such a marvelous league, their top players wins World Best Player year in year out!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2016
sebod:

I thought lawyers are raised to be nice cheesy you are wicked no be small grin grin grin
Oga mi, no be so o.. Na una teach me this style na, abi you don forget!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
Igboid:

Keep deceiving yourself. Players follow the cashflow. The cash is now in EPL, the top players will follow, and the emerging top talents in EPL can nolonger be poached. Only those deemed surplus to requirements will be leaving EPL now. You won't be getting any more Ronaldos, Bales, Modrics, Mascheranos, Alonsos from
EPL, but your Agueros, Silvas, Nolitos, Sanchez, Ozils, and others you deemed surplus to requirements that are top talents will end up in EPL. The financial war has been won by EPL, it's only a matter of time before it starts manifesting on the pitch.
Hahahahahah. Guy you are funny ah swear!
I just glanced to see any top player in Epl, and Ozil just came to my mind. Just tell Ozil that Iniesta is retiring and that the position is his.... ... .. .. Uhmmmmm. At a press Conference :
Ozil (in German) : "I love Arsenal and the fans, but it's really hard to resist the temptation of playing with the best team in the world with the best player in the world.!"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
dmcdad:

Lol @won. Na competition? cheesy
cheesy

i no sabi argue.. But I know what I saw..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2016
airmark:

I understand you cheesy Meanwhile between pique and boathand, who do you rate higher as a better cb?

Dmcdad always applies diplomacy not to get engaged with you on issues. I can bet it , if you write that ramos is the best defender of all time today. He wont fault it. He will stay aloof. But let any madrid fan write that, you will see him bringing stats to paint ramos as the worst cb ever. I understand him very well. cheesy
Is that what you think? You've got it all wrong bruv.

The reality is; if I see a post that underlines what I already believe, tell me how I am supposed to go against it. That won't make any sense.

Even though DK is a Bayern fan, he loves Barça no doubt. I love Barça dearly too. He loves Neymar too. Same here. Now tell me, how am I supposed to go against most of the things he says as regards my club when we are always in sync?

Just tell me!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
philfearon:

Oga mi, no be so o.. Na una teach me this style na, abi you don forget!
Me I no dey oooo grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
philfearon:

Dey there na. Such a marvelous league, their top players wins World Best Player year in year out!
Walai, you no be better person at all. Like sebod talk, you no be better lawyer.cheesy Better lawyer suppose dey make the EPL fans dey get hope and not to kill the little they have left.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2016
bykebyke:

Bale just won the Champions league twice in 3 years.

Imagine if he had stayed at Tottenham cause they offered more money,that trophy will not be in his cabinet.
Igboid wants us to belive the TV deal would so much enrich the likes of Everton and co and as such would attract the biggest boys from Madrid/Barca/Bayern and start winning their league, UCL and co.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Igboid: 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2016
yak:

don't forget that Barca has the best academy in d world. in the past 7yrs, how many players av they bought? EPL believe in quick action. it's only Man U and Arsenal that seem to av culture, philosophy and direction. all other big EPL teams including my darling Chelsea play anything goes

And what players have this Barca academy produced? Cuenca, Bojan, Jonathan and Giovanni dos santos, Tello?

Oh spare me the Barca academy trash.

La liga is going down soon or later. The financial edge Barca and Madrid had over the years had been obliterated by EPL New TV deal, and it can only get better for EPL from henceforth, as the financial gap between it and La liga finest widens.

The future belongs to EPL, money rules the modern football, it had served Madrid and Barca well over the years, as they used it to attract top talents all over the world to their clubs. EPL teams are set to the same now.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2016
dmcdad:

Walai, you no be better person at all. Like sebod talk, you no be better lawyer.cheesy Better lawyer suppose dey make the EPL fans dey get hope and not to kill the little they have left.cheesycheesycheesy
Abeg leave those joncing people. They can make a fowl mistake itself for an eagle and fly to its Death!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
sebod:

Me I no dey oooo grin grin grin
cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Igboid: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
philfearon:

Hahahahahah. Guy you are funny ah swear!
I just glanced to see any top player in Epl, and Ozil just came to my mind. Just tell Ozil that Iniesta is retiring and that the position is his.... ... .. .. Uhmmmmm. At a press Conference :
Ozil (in German) : "I love Arsenal and the fans, but it's really hard to resist the temptation of playing with the best team in the world with the best player in the world.!"

Lol! I'd like to see how you are going to attract Ozil to a monotonous league. Whatever money you can afford him, Arsenal can and will, and will sure tie him down and frustrate your advances.

Those money you use to throw around those days to lure players away from their cash starved EPL clubs won't do the trick anymore now.

Take a look around you. All the best coaches in the modern game are all currently in EPL, it's the cash trail they are all following, the players will do same, and together, they will all deliver.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2016
Igboid:

And what players have this Barca academy produced? Cuenca, Bojan, Jonathan and Giovanni dos santos, Tello?

Oh spare me the Barca academy trash.

La liga is going down soon or later. The financial edge Barca and Madrid had over the years had been obliterated by EPL New TV deal, and it can only get better for EPL from henceforth, as the financial gap between it and La liga finest widens.

The future belongs to EPL, money rules the modern football, it had served Madrid and Barca well over the years, as they used it to attract top talents all over the world to their clubs. EPL teams are set to the same now.
It's like you are just waking up or started watching EPL recently.EPL has always been a rich league. I remember a time when QPR who finished 20th earned same TV revenue as Someone who finished third abi fourth self in LA liga. Money can only lead you so far, class sustains you!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
dmcdad:

Saying Ramos is overhyped doesn't mean he ain't a top defender. That would be pure hate. I have always reiterated that he has gotten more hype than he deserves.

Ok bro.

dmcdad:

Ramos is shiit aswear!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
Igboid:

Lol! I'd like to see how you are going to attract Ozil to a monotonous league. Whatever money you can afford him, Arsenal can and will, and will sure tie him down and frustrate your advances.

Those money you use to throw around those days to lure players away from their cash starved EPL clubs won't do the trick anymore now.

Take a look around you. All the best coaches in the modern game are all currently in EPL, it's the cash trail they are all following, the players will do same, and together, they will all deliver.
I just dey laugh you. Wait till a fabulous player comes up again in EPL and watch where they are headed(I don't mean a one season wonder kind of player).

(1) (2) (3) ... (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) ... (6204) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.