Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,469 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4680840 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
One more thing is that, I love the way Neymar assist in defending. He comes back every now and then to assist especially from Alba's position. Nice one man! You are doing well... I know you are gonna record your first liga goal in our next match against Sevilla.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
hmmmm mEssi 5 goals already, and C boy only 1 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
^^^^ Lol... He is 69 goals away from his target of 70 goals for the season in all competitions. Let's watch and see.. If Messi remains injury-free, Ronaldo is on a long thing when it comes to the pichichi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
AjanleKoko:
And Pique is just horrible. embarassed
Das all! I don't need to even analyze to strengthen this point.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:13am On Sep 02, 2013
Convo btw Journalist and Piqué...

Journalist: Hey Pique how was the game?
Piqué: it was great but we missed a lot of chances
Journalist: Great! Piqué, Barca fans ain't happy with your defending. Seems like you got a lot in ur mind.
Piqué: Yes I do! SHAKIRA is always on my mind, HER HIPS DON'T LIE. She turns me on day and night and when I'm with her it's like heaven on earth I can't seem to get her off my mind.
Journalist: oh well pique, don't you think Barca needs a new center back so you can be relegated to the bench which is gonna boost your confidence?
Piqué: The person who can help me is Shakira. I may get a divorce cuz I can't take this anymore, I'm just a shadow of my self.
Journalist: Good luck with that.

Wahala dey ooooooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
Was good to see JDS come in for Cesc. wink
Though rather match-rusty, he's actually not that bad. I hope they at least give him cup games. Tata looks like he's ready to give them games. Which is a good thing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
^^^^ Yeah... Seems Tata would give the young lads a chance to be part with the team every now and then... I think Fiorentina are trying to make a last minute swoop for JDS...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
Thing with JDS is his frame. For an anchor man in midfield, you need a commanding mould, which is currently lacking in the young man. Were he to be a CMF, I can vouch he has a bright future ahead of him with the club, but no, I don't see him going beyond this season before he leaves willingly or gets offloaded by the club. Wither way, it's a lose lose situation.

Final moments of the transfer market. I'm glad we are staying mom over player signing. Til January jare ... We make do with what we have. G good thing we have a coach who was a defender during his playing days. I trust him to forge a gud defensive organ for the team as the season moves forth. We might be witnessing in the defence department what Pep, a quality midfielder during his playing days did with the Barca midfield during his stint. We all know the low level the duo of Xavi and Iniesta were pre-Pep and how well they transformed in the passing years.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
dmcdad:
It seems the both of em (Neymessis) they are gonna do great dangers as the season wears on. What a sublime combo from the duo at crucial times...
That is what we will need against the likes of Celtic and AC Milan in the Champions League group we find ourselves. Not sideways passes from Pedro and Alexis. I'm sure both of them are getting the message now to be more daring.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
^^^^ Exactly!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
mami market don de close, 120 mins more! where are we gonna find a centre back to buy this late night?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
ddippset: mami market don de close, 120 mins more! where are we gonna find a centre back to buy this late night?
You never see anything yet... Buy for where! We ain't buying anyone.. That's just the painful thing. I just hope it doesn't haunt us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
dmcdad:
You never see anything yet... Buy for where! We ain't buying anyone.. That's just the painful thing. I just hope it doesn't haunt us
you hope? you hope? hmn. you can beat levante 7-0 with mascherano and pique, you can beat valencia 3-2 with mascherano and pique, but that rude awakening only awaits us when we meet bayern munich or real madrid, etc with mascherano and pique.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
ddippset: mami market don de close, 120 mins more! where are we gonna find a centre back to buy this late night?
Come to Oshodi Market! I'm selling central defenders! Cheap cheap! It goes to the lowest bidder! Hurry before i vex close
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
Johnpaul88: Come to Oshodi Market! I'm selling central defenders! Cheap cheap! It goes to the lowest bidder! Hurry before i vex close
Lowest bidder? You sure say your own no go worse pass Piqué so? Wahala dey ooooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
dmcdad:
Lowest bidder? You sure say your own no go worse pass Piqué so? Wahala dey ooooo
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2013
its bad enuf that we did'nt buy a defender,it will be worst if Martion,dnt give our young defenders playing time....experience? no b playing go giv u experience
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2013
Yahoo1: its bad enuf that we did'nt buy a defender,it will be worst if Martion,dnt give our young defenders playing time....experience? no b playing go giv u experience
Abi oooooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2013
.......................................................SEASON 2005/2006..............................................................

Raul, Ronaldo, Zidane, Beckham, Figo, Guti, Morientes, Owen, Iker, Robhinno, Ramos

VS

RONALDHINO

CONCLUSION :- BARCA WON LA LIGA & CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

........................................SEASON 2013/2014.......................................

CR7, Iker, Ramos, Isco, Bale, Ozil, Di maria ( Excluding:- benzama, modroc, pepe, kheidra )

VS

MESSI

CONCLUSION:- BARCA will gonna win LA LIGA & CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]
dmcdad:
Hope ke? Injuries/suspensions are just inevitable if Mascherano gets injured/suspended then we are finished. Batra is yet to get a playing time and I can't count on Puyol's fitness anymore. I am afraid we might have same experience as last season because we started well too then only to end the season on a very sad note.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
^^^^ I just dey pray seriously make e no turn out bad...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
rozayx5: .......................................................SEASON 2005/2006..............................................................

Raul, Ronaldo, Zidane, Beckham, Figo, Guti, Morientes, Owen, Iker, Robhinno, Ramos

VS

RONALDHINO

CONCLUSION :- BARCA WON LA LIGA & CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

........................................SEASON 2013/2014.......................................

CR7, Iker, Ramos, Isco, Bale, [size=15pt]Ozil[/size], Di maria ( Excluding:- benzama, modroc, pepe, kheidra )

VS

MESSI

CONCLUSION:- BARCA will gonna win LA LIGA & CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

ARE YOU OKAY AT ALL??

well since ozil is no longer in that list. we can conclude that BARCA will NOT gonna win LA LIGA & CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
Definitely we're going to have 2 defenders going on injury break for months. Not a curse but a fact.

Mas and Alba in the pix apart from puyol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 04, 2013
honeric01: Definitely we're going to have 2 defenders going on injury break for months. Not a curse but a fact.

Mas and Alba in the pix apart from puyol.

We should be lucky with injuries unlike last season. It is not a must that we must get our players going on injury every now and then.NO club suceeds with alot of injury to her players. And yet there is no guranttee that as soon as we had secured the service of a defender that injury will not strike and claim him for sometimes and we may even be weaker than now. I just wish that our players are at least injury free this season.In as much as we prepare for its eventuality, we also need some luck to scale through the season with our main players staying away from injury as much as possible. This is my only wish!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:59am On Sep 04, 2013
Johnpaul88: We should be lucky with injuries unlike last season. It is not a must that we must get our players going on injury every now and then.NO club suceeds with alot of injury to her players. And yet there is no guranttee that as soon as we had secured the service of a defender that injury will not strike and claim him for sometimes and we may even be weaker than now. I just wish that our players are at least injury free this season.In as much as we prepare for its eventuality, we also need some luck to scale through the season with our main players staying away from injury as much as possible. This is my only wish!

Injury is part of the game, this is why clubs buy backup (capable), do we have any?

Mas became a CB for lack of a good replacement, if similar thing happens, who's going to be converted? Song or bus?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2013
honeric01:

Injury is part of the game, this is why clubs buy backup (capable), do we have any?

Mas became a CB for lack of a good replacement, if similar thing happens, who's going to be converted? Song or bus?

Seriously, the youngsters (Tello, Bartra, Bagnack, Sergi Roberto, JDS) need to step up.
They're not exactly young any more. The problem is, nobody wants to give them games, because of course, we must always win titles, and we the fans don't want to see them make mistakes.

Tata needs to give them games. This season, I am willing to have no titles to celebrate, if the youngsters can be integrated.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:08am On Sep 04, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Seriously, the youngsters (Tello, Bartra, Bagnack, Sergi Roberto, JDS) need to step up.
They're not exactly young any more. The problem is, nobody wants to give them games, because of course, we must always win titles, and we the fans don't want to see them make mistakes.

Tata needs to give them games. This season, I am willing to have no titles to celebrate, if the youngsters can be integrated.
You are right bruv... Cause if they are not given games how then would they gather the experience we expect them to have?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2013
AjanleKoko:

From your list, how many are defenders that we eagerly need?

Barcelona B aren't even blessed with good defenders nor goalkeepers, so what do we do about that?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 10:38am On Sep 04, 2013
honeric01:

From your list, how many are defenders that we eagerly need?

Barcelona B aren't even blessed with good defenders nor goalkeepers, so what do we do about that?

Some of our rejects, like Botia and Caceres, have actually gone on to play well in other Tier 1 and 2 clubs.
And we bought back Alba, our own defensive product.

Muniesa and Bartra were looking very good in Barca B. What stops the team from engaging special defensive coaches, who can help these youngsters with their development? Or at least loan them out to clubs where their defensive capabilities can be developed?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 04, 2013
Barcelona bought players for 663,7M in the last decaded and won 21 trophies, while Madrid bought for 1107,7M and won 7 trophies. [via sport]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 04, 2013
For the defense and integration of young players, I am really happy the other day we were playing a very difficult game in Mestalla, the coach had great confidence that he subbed in our young players like Tello, JDS and Roberto. It was really gratifying to see! He refrained from the urge of subbing in players like Song and Adriano to try see out the match. It shows that he has confidence in our youth players and he's willing to play them.

Don't forget that our first few matches have been very tricky and a bit more difficult! I think Bartra and Montoya will get his chance to play and impress on us on what that really can do. By opting to rest Xavi and Alexis he also showed that he's ready to rotate properly and i hope he continues in that fashion.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Some of our rejects, like Botia and Caceres, have actually gone on to play well in other Tier 1 and 2 clubs.
And we bought back Alba, our own defensive product.

Muniesa and Bartra were looking very good in Barca B. What stops the team from engaging special defensive coaches, who can help these youngsters with their development? Or at least loan them out to clubs where their defensive capabilities can be developed?

Obviously, they aren't good enough, Muni and Bartra were periodically brought up to the A side, yet they couldn't do enough (especially Muniesa), as for Botia and Cacares, when they were around, we had more than enough A defenders, hence the reason they left. right now, we do not have good defenders from the B squad.

As for training the B defenders, Tello, Cuenca, Bojan, Deu, JDS and others came from this same B, trained by same coaches, so i believe if they're good enough, they would have been popular just like the aforementioned.

Attacking aspect, we're good at developing players, but defensive aspect, we're not, so the law of comparative advantage states that you import what you can't produce while exporting what you can. we need to invest in DEFENDERS, that's my take, yet we have invested more in Attackers we can easily produce.

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.