Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,740 members, 7,862,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4672417 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Pally, don't kill yourself with beef.
Honest advice.

are you a rapper? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 29, 2013
Barcelona group for the
2013/2014 Champions League
group stage: Barcelona, AC
Milan, Ajax, Celtic #fcblive #ucl
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Who's not tired of playing Milan because i'm tired of watching us play them. Gush! Are they the only team in Europe? We played them in the group stage & round of 16 last two years. We again played them in the quater finals last year and here we are again. Rubbish!

Even this Cletic that made us suffer last season in the group stage. Here they are again! I hate their ultra defensive games and they will be looking to perfect it this time yet again.

With due respect to Ajax, they are the only team that Barca will find easy to play because of their open game strategy.

Good draw nonetheless!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tough group we are in. We should pull through though! But what's it with AC Milan and Barca these past seasons na? undecided we have been pitted together far more than any other team in Europe...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
athletico were just trying to kill messi and neymar. in the first leg, messi got that bruise from all sorts of tackles and godin apparently asked miranda to target his hurting leg. last night they were kicking messi there and here and there. 25 fouls in one game! that's an average of 2.5 fouls per player! and then it means a foul was committed once in every 3 mins 36 seconds by athletico! and they dont deserve a red card? what are we always trying to prove on this thread? patronising the opponent so they could always call us the 'objective fans'? laughable. and that clown gabi saying barca were complaining! all they did was park the bus (and of course when you park the bus you could naturally get alot of chances on the counter)and kick and kick and kick legs! WELL DESERVED FIRST TROPHY FOR US CULES.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2013
AjanleKoko:

This your kumbaya reaction isn't really necessary, you know.
I haven't even insulted anybody. Only re-iterated that I pay for the privilege of supporting Barca, and I can criticise them when they don't play well.

They are not my pastor, so they can't hide behind any divine right to play rubbish. Are we clear? undecided
And you think your re-iteration will not spark reactions C'mon! Stop this self-justication thingy. We are matured enough to over-look certain things and let by gone be by gone please... There are certain things you don't even raise when certain arguments are made...

Anywayz, we cool as usual...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2013
Mcleo007:

Hmm mm.... So this is the best you can come up with? Begging the question again as has now been known of you these days. Like you observed, this is Nairaland and you are true to your opinion while you cheer yourself ; good for you . Make it count, but stop selling this crap of viewing live matches here on this forum. Your ridiculous questions are uncalled for. Duh!
Why call him an Anti-Cule in the first place? Why una go just attack person come question him right to respond o ga oh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 30, 2013
A-40:

Why call him an Anti-Cule in the first place? Why una go just attack person come question him right to respond o ga oh
And of what business to you is it ? We have forgotten that already and we won't have you re open it!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 7:43am On Aug 30, 2013
A-40:

It's the usual chump behaviour associated with Nigerians.
Doesn't bother me one bit. Besides, I don't get off insulting smaller people, frankly speakingsmiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eluquenson(m): 7:49am On Aug 30, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Doesn't bother me one bit. Besides, I don't get off insulting smaller people, frankly speakingsmiley

Hmmm! we don hear oh, make wona close this chapter jare
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 8:16am On Aug 30, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Ajanlekoko i respect u honestly,bc of ur comments,ur objectivity,and the way yu accept oda cules opinion wen u tink it's right...but my man,dis oda side of u is surprising.

dnt gt me wrong here,Mcleo is wrong in questioning yur support,but man this is totally uncalled for. lets be matured here.
ikn its nt up to 2yrs i been here,bt d tym i hv spent here is quite enjoyable bc of d comments i see here.

hypocrism is nt my style,i'd bash any1 hu questions m dat way.. Mcleo,bro u wrong in ur statement man.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Very annoying trait! Not one person chastised him for such ridiculous comments you respond to your allegiance being questioned and people start talking and displaying their hurt feelings

Johnpaul88: And of what business to you is it ? We have forgotten that already and we won't have you re open it!
Shut up! What is also your business with my posts? Where you the person I addressed or who asked for your opinion?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
^^^
You are a Bayern fans. So when Barca fans gets some issue to discuss among themselves, you are not invited to contribute unless your express opinion is sought for, which at this stage, remains very highly unlikely.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eluquenson(m): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
si us plau, respectem a nosaltres mateixos aquí i ja
n'hi ha prou d'això.
Speaking in catalan for those who know "fart on their heads & I ran away" grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
eluquenson: si us plau, respectem a nosaltres mateixos aquí i ja
n'hi ha prou d'això.

Since we can all speak Google Translate these days, not particularly impressive undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2013
eluquenson: si us plau, respectem a nosaltres mateixos aquí i ja
n'hi ha prou d'això.
"Please we should respect ourselves, that's enough of that".
Lol! I speak Catalan too!
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Since we can all speak Google Translate these days, not particularly impressive undecided
Abi oooooo. Even if google no open sef, bing go translate for us...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
Johnpaul88: "Please we should respect ourselves, that's enough of that".
Lol! I speak Catalan too!
Hahahahahahaha
For your mind... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
Johnpaul88: ^^^
You are a Bayern fans. So when Barca fans gets some issue to discuss among themselves, you are not invited to contribute unless your express opinion is sought for, which at this stage, remains very highly unlikely.
Bwahahahaha! What issue? Abeg go and sleep! I can post where I want when I want if you are not pleased with it you can always go and setup your own forum
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eluquenson(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
eluquenson: grin grin grin
this shakira baby keeps getting finer and finer o! thumbs up mr pique.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
Thumb's up for Our Bayern brothers... Congratulations!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dayokanu(m): 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
dmcdad: Thumb's up for Our Bayern brothers... Congratulations!

Thanks bro. Pep gets his first trophy in Bayern
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
And then he Mou begins is shitttty talks. I thank God almight that created heaven and earth that Bayern won this, or else this Mou dude would have proclaimed himself a mini god!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:22am On Aug 31, 2013
^^^^Lol.... No be lie my broda....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 31, 2013
I rooted for Chealse all through. Was depressed they lost. But it's only a super cup & they were a man down. It's strange i couldn't feel any thing for Pep.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2013
Johnpaul88: I rooted for Chealse all through. Was depressed they lost. But it's only a super cup & they were a man down. It's strange i couldn't feel any thing for Pep.
i wanted pep to win dis oo,though more bc i placed a bet on em,though lost after full time,bt atill rooted for bayern!

Barca aint smart,their lose is Bayerns gain,just luk at Javi Martinez.....d guy is a beast,nt bc of his goal,immediately d guy came on,cfc counters declined.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:54am On Aug 31, 2013
dayokanu:

Thanks bro. Pep gets his first trophy in Bayern
Yeah! Same as Martino. 1-1

Lol...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2013
Yahoo1: i wanted pep to win dis oo,though more bc i placed a bet on em,though lost after full time,bt atill rooted for bayern!

Barca aint smart,their lose is Bayerns gain,just luk at Javi Martinez.....d guy is a beast,nt bc of his goal,immediately d guy came on,cfc counters declined.
Barca 've got Busquet! We can't have all the players in the world. Yet Bayern still conceded while Martinez was on pitch and Chelsea a man down. That he popped up with the last minute equaliser, does not tell me anything new.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2013
Johnpaul88: Barca 've got Busquet! We can't have all the players in the world. Yet Bayern still conceded while Martinez was on pitch and Chelsea a man down. That he popped up with the last minute equaliser, does not tell me anything new.
martinez cn play as a CB too beta dan pique nd busquets.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:31am On Aug 31, 2013
Yahoo1: martinez cn play as a CB too beta dan pique nd busquets.
Piqué? Even you can play CB role more than him... Lol.

Mestella is not always a good place for Barca to play games... Well, I hope we have it easy this time around...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
When's our match today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.