Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4637125 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (6212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 1:05am On Aug 29, 2013
Tata martino better change his mind and get a centre back to match mascherano cos pique is just wasted
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 1:45am On Aug 29, 2013
AjanleKoko:
You watch this game at all?

A raised arm and a body check resulted in a red card and penalty. And the ref did Athletico favours?
Raised arm? Alves was TWICE wrestled...

Body check? Is that what they call a kick to the knee/thigh these days. And you ask if who watched the game? You better go get clips of the incidents and watch...you probably have your own reasons or agenda for believing Athleti played a good game...25 fouls and just 3 yellow cards? That's plenty of favors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fHOyPEHNTM

http://www.footytube.com/video/barcelona-atletico-madrid-aug28-201467?ref=hp_latestvideos

Of all the match reports I read, NONE even mentioned the penalty and red card as controversial.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:15am On Aug 29, 2013
^^^^ Nice dropping jare...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2013
logica: Raised arm? Alves was TWICE wrestled...

Body check? Is that what they call a kick to the knee/thigh these days. And you ask if who watched the game? You better go get clips of the incidents and watch...you probably have your own reasons or agenda for believing Athleti played a good game...25 fouls and just 3 yellow cards? That's plenty of favors.

http://www.footytube.com/video/barcelona-atletico-madrid-aug28-201467?ref=hp_latestvideos

Of all the match reports I read, NONE even mentioned the penalty and red card as controversial.
nice one jare...although i liked d way Messi missed dat penalty(athleti did'nt deserve to concede)bt d red and d penalty wia spot on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2013
logica: Raised arm? Alves was TWICE wrestled...

Did you watch the clips you posted? undecided
Where is the 'twice wrestled?'

As for the penalty . . . so people clattering into each other is now a penalty?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eluquenson(m): 8:04am On Aug 29, 2013
Whether wona like am or not "Barcelona claim Supercopa in unconvincing fashion"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Bruv... why the agitation? Was it because the ref didn't even show Godin his matching order for stepping on Alves' back? Not to talk about countless tackles they made on Messi that the ref overlooked.

Let's just leave everything the way they were... If we are gonna analyse the game hook, line and sinker as regards to fouls and all that, I bet you Athletico would have been given more punishment than they received....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2013
eluquenson: Whether wona like am or not "Barcelona claim Supercopa in unconvincing fashion"
It's not easy bruv... Athletico ain't a small team at least as it stands now... If it were easy, how come they defeated Madrid to get here? It was because they are a very good side. Imagine a club that topped Madrid for the most part of last season...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2013
Don't know why Mr. AJ did not see any foul from Atletico last night.

Atletico showed the laliga will still be interesting this season. There coach is really doing a spectacular work with them. Real Sociedad will also be strong again, having cruised to Champion leagues group stages. I can only wish them luck.

Our team has yet to hit our form and it's understandable since there is a new coach.

The one thing i was happy for was that messi got to complete his first 90 mins in a long time for Barca. Injury have really disturbed the young man. Here is wishing that he's seen the worst.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:28am On Aug 29, 2013
AjanleKoko:

As for the penalty. so people clattering into each other is now a penalty?

Your comments atimes are suspect and depicting of a closet anti Cule. undecidedundecided You do seem the only person who fails to see the genuineness of the penalty call.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2013
Mcleo007:

Your comments atimes are suspect and depicting of a closet anti Cule. undecidedundecided You do seem the only person who fails to see the genuineness of the penalty call.

Now you really want to vex me this morning. angry
You are just an Internet cule, I'm a socio. I actually pay for the privilege of supporting Barca, and I catch at least 2 of their games live every year. Have you even, ever, bought a genuine Barca shirt, ever? undecided

I know this is Nairaland where yarns is free but please, shoe get size oh. Wear your size pls angry

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2013
What genuineness are u talking about sir? Dat aint no PEN! allday,everyday!!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2013
Guys small small o. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eluquenson(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2013
Ok...Gbagaun
No foaming for NL oh cos eda o laropin, we aint know anybody's worth here & we don't care, non is a member of Barca Board.
grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2013
dmcdad:
It's not easy bruv... Athletico ain't a small team at least as it stands now... If it were easy, how come they defeated Madrid to get here? It was because they are a very good side. Imagine a club that topped Madrid for the most part of last season...
I was just happy Falcao didn't play last night; he would have netted at least one of those chances they missed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2013
AjanleKoko:

You are just an Internet cule, I'm a socio. I actually pay for the privilege of supporting Barca, and I catch at least 2 of their games live every year. Have you even, ever, bought a genuine Barca shirt, ever? undecided

I know this is Nairaland where yarns is free but please, shoe get size oh. Wear your size pls angry
. Choi...! Yekparikpa!!! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Oh OK, you were busy following the ball and not looking at the upper part of the screen where Alves was trying to make his run and kept being blocked and held by Luis Filipe and he fell TWICE. The incident was actually reported by the Assistant Referee and the Center Referee CONSULTED WITH OTHER OFFICIALS BEFORE ISSUING THE RED CARD. It is all in the video.

In the second incident, I can forgive you because the video was from the wrong angle. You would know how serious the fouls on Pedro were (by both defenders on him) if they were shown from the side and from the front (not the back).

Anyway, ask yourself why no commentaries online didn't find the incidents "questionable"? Even usbcable (a Real Madrid fan and by default anti-Barca) didn't see anything wrong with them but just called them controversial (in the sense that arguments such as this can be raised over the decisions). I even read comments from Chelsea fans (also by default anti-Barca) describing Athleti's style as "rough". One comment in particular said Athleti "manhandled" Barca. It was reminiscent of some of those bad Clasicos against Mourinho's Real Madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2013
AjanleKoko:

No need for this (creating bad blood amongst the fans). I think you should edit this and I will do same.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:33am On Aug 29, 2013
logica: No need for this (creating bad blood amongst the fans). I think you should edit this and I will do same.
Nice one jare broda...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2013
logica:
Oh OK, you were busy following the ball and not looking at the upper part of the screen where Alves was trying to make his run and kept being blocked and held by Luis Filipe and he fell TWICE. The incident was actually reported by the Assistant Referee and the Center Referee CONSULTED WITH OTHER OFFICIALS BEFORE ISSUING THE RED CARD. It is all in the video.

In the second incident, I can forgive you because the video was from the wrong angle. You would know how serious the fouls on Pedro were (by both defenders on him) if they were shown from the side and from the front (not the back).

Anyway, ask yourself why no commentaries online didn't find the incidents "questionable"? Even usbcable (a Real Madrid fan and by default anti-Barca) didn't see anything wrong with them but just called them controversial (in the sense that arguments such as this can be raised over the decisions). I even read comments from Chelsea fans (also by default anti-Barca) describing Athleti's style as "rough". One comment in particular said Athleti "manhandled" Barca. It was reminiscent of some of those bad Clasicos against Mourinho's Real Madrid.
The fact AJ failed to take cognizance of is that; they were even pardoned beyond every shadow of doubt... What is he gonna say as regards the stamping on Daniel's back? That's definitely a straight red....

Thank God we won the cup anywayz.

Visca el Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Hmm mm.... So this is the best you can come up with? Begging the question again as has now been known of you these days. Like you observed, this is Nairaland and you are true to your opinion while you cheer yourself ; good for you . Make it count, but stop selling this crap of viewing live matches here on this forum. Your ridiculous questions are uncalled for. Duh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biolabee(m): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2013
congrats to the blaugrana....

just saw the highlights... messi missed a pen again!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2013
No one really care who anybody is here. Do we? So no need to tell. If anyone feels too big to be here, there are better places to be.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
^^^^ Exactly!

So, let's leave it as it has been... We are all incognito to each other, yet we share one passion. Let's keep that in our mental archive.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mbulela: 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2013
AjanleKoko:

The only thing wey fit vex you for NL na im the guy dey use attack you. All these football fans wey begin follow European football with the proliferation of viewing centres in naija.If you no share their views,your supporter-ship is questioned and even ridiculed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mbulela: 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2013
Johnpaul88: No one really care who anybody is here. Do we? So no need to tell. If anyone feels too big to be here, there are better places to be.
Where did he describe who he is in that post? He simply affirmed his affinity to the club in response to the anti-cule accusation.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eluquenson(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2013
mbulela:
Where did he describe who he is in that post? He simply affirmed his affinity to the club in response to the anti-cule accusation.

May be u need to read thoroughly, statement has many meanings, its contextual meaning says he's not the caliber of people to share value with or argue over issues on NL, we are all matured men here cos ariwo ko....Gbagaun grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2013
Mcleo007:

Hmm mm.... So this is the best you can come up with? Begging the question again as has now been known of you these days. Like you observed, this is Nairaland and you are true to your opinion while you cheer yourself ; good for you . Make it count, but stop selling this crap of viewing live matches here on this forum. Your ridiculous questions are uncalled for. Duh!

Pally, don't kill yourself with beef.
Honest advice.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
eluquenson:

May be u need to read thoroughly, statement has many meanings, its contextual meaning says he's not the caliber of people to share value with or argue over issues on NL, we are all matured men here cos ariwo ko....Gbagaun grin

. . . and make sure you never, ever, ever, forget that.

Johnpaul88: No one really care who anybody is here. Do we? So no need to tell. If anyone feels too big to be here, there are better places to be.

Ah, you make mistake there.
I can't leave this thread for you lot to continue to yarn dust and embarass my beloved Barca. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
^^^^ Enough of this please... Haba! Na so we wan dey? There is nothing bad in the variations of opinions to whatever issue that arises. I guess we should learn to tolerate one another's opinion. I could remember vividly, a thread that talked about the European MVP, I and a fellow culé were against A-40's point of view. After much arguments with him, he started using foul languages at me. And you know what I did? Gave it back to him? Nope! That's not more like me... Since I couldn't take such, I just had to un-follow the thread pronto without using such foul languages against him, and that was how it ended. I ain't saying you or anyone should do such here cause there is no better place to go if you leave this thread, besides, I love the way and manner each and every one of us come on here with our own views to whatever that comes to the fore. The bottom line of what I am saying is, let's learn to tolerate eachother's views and in doing that, bringing level or class would be redundant as it would only bring about enmity. I see us here as a family and let's do it the way real culés do....

Thanks for your anticipated kind co-operation. I didn't direct this to you alone but to all culés...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2013
dmcdad: ^^^^ Enough of this please... Haba! Na so we wan dey? There is nothing bad in the variations of opinions to whatever issue that arises. I guess we should learn to tolerate one another's opinion. I could remember vividly, a thread that talked about the European MVP, I and a fellow culé were against A-40's point of view. After much arguments with him, he started using foul languages at me. And you know what I did? Gave it back to him? Nope! That's not more like me... Since I couldn't take such, I just had to un-follow the thread pronto without using such foul languages against him, and that was how it ended. I ain't saying you or anyone should do such here cause there is no better place to go if you leave this thread, besides, I love the way and manner each and every one of us come on here with our own views to whatever that comes to the fore. The bottom line of what I am saying is, let's learn to tolerate eachother's views and in doing that, bringing level or class would be redundant as it would only bring about enmity. I see us here as a family and let's do it the way real culés do....

Thanks for your anticipated kind co-operation. I didn't direct this to you alone but to all culés...

This your kumbaya reaction isn't really necessary, you know.
I haven't even insulted anybody. Only re-iterated that I pay for the privilege of supporting Barca, and I can criticise them when they don't play well.

They are not my pastor, so they can't hide behind any divine right to play rubbish. Are we clear? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (6212) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.