Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,079 members, 7,825,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4615826 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
TRendlona:

This is pure wickedness and disrespect grin

Disrespect to political thugs! grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
bykebyke:
Our board na full time trolls. grin grin
Them deh enjoy the rejection. grin grin
As in ehn... The thing dey give them joy walai.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nathaniel007(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
Debroslink:

Give him this barcelona team, and he will win treble every season.
The same Simeone that lost 2 champions league final to their bitter rival, Imagine Enrique losing two consecutive champions league final to Real madrid. Simeone ni ko Simeola ni
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
it been a long time away from this thread almost a year+..anyways good to be back......debris link,bykebyke,air mark.etc I really missed u guys ohh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Alaves Goalllllll grin cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
calculator123:
it been a long time away from this thread almost a year+..anyways good to be back......debris link,bykebyke,air mark.etc I really missed u guys ohh
Welcome back bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
nathaniel007:
The same Simeone that lost 2 champions league final to their bitter rival, Imagine Enrique losing two consecutive champions league final to Real madrid. Simeone ni ko Simeola ni

Give Enrique that Atletico team and they won't even qualify for the UCL. What did he accomplish @ Roma; a big club in Italy?

Put Messi in that Atletico team, and Simeone would have won 3 UCL by now since 2010.

A coach is known for his ability to take an average team with low budget to the top consistently. This is what Simeone has done for Atletico for the past 7 years.

Enrique is in his 3rd season, and our team can't pull 3 passes in midfield anymore. They pass backwards to the keeper who will launch a long pass to MSN. This is pure bullshit.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
calculator123:
it been a long time away from this thread almost a year+..anyways good to be back......debros link,bykebyke,air mark.etc I really missed u guys ohh

E don tey ooh. Hope you are doing well?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
Grrrrrr....Boom.

Barca vs Alaves final. cheesy cheesy cheesy

At least Enrique has a chance. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
bykebyke:
You all better pray Celta do not make the final.

This man below has consistently pummeled Luis Enrique. grin grin
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
GOAT. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 09, 2017
Kevin De Bruyne has been named the best Belgian player in a foreign league for the second year in a row.

*Sneezing*

E..Eeeee...eeeeeee....Eden.

grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 09, 2017
Debroslink:

Give Enrique that Atletico team and they won't even qualify for the UCL. What did he accomplish @ Roma; a big club in Italy?

Put Messi in that Atletico team, and Simeone would have won 3 UCL by now since 2010.

A coach is known for his ability to take an average team with low budget to the top consistently. This is what Simeone has done for Atletico for the past 7 years.

Enrique is in his 3rd season, and our team can't pull 3 passes in midfield anymore. They pass backwards to the keeper who will launch a long pass to MSN. This is pure bullshit.

Relax dude. Appreciate what you have. What did Roma win prior to his appointment and when he departed? He had a good time until he fell out with Totti which made him lose the dressing room. This has happened to top managers in the game.

Simeone has no excuse for not winning at least one of the finals. Call it ill luck or anything but if Enrique doesn't even win the finals for copa against Alaves, y'all will call for his head let alone CL finals.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
ollah1:

Relax dude. Appreciate what you have. What did Roma win prior to his appointment and when he departed? He had a good time until he fell out with Totti which made him lose the dressing room. This has happened to top managers in the game.

Simeone has no excuse for not winning at least one of the finals. Call it ill luck or anything but if Enrique doesn't even win the finals for copa against Alaves, y'all will call for his head let alone CL finals.

That's the standard here at Barcelona.

However, have you not noticed that our midfield play is an eyesore, and 2nd class teams are beginning to dominate us there? It's only a matter of time before MSN goal rate starts declining.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
Debroslink:

That's the standard here at Barcelona.

However, have you not noticed that our midfield play is an eyesore, and 2nd class teams are beginning to dominate us there? It's only a matter of time before MSN goal rate starts declining.

To be honest, I haven't watched our match in a while but if they can't string two passes like you guys make it sound, then we shouldn't be contesting for 3 trophies in this 2nd half of the season.

It's a standard for coaches to win trophies yet you criticise Enrique every now and then despite winning loads of it and still contesting on all fronts this season.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
ollah1:

To be honest, I haven't watched our match in a while but if they can't string two passes like you guys make it sound, then we shouldn't be contesting for 3 trophies in this 2nd half of the season.

It's a standard for coaches to win trophies yet you criticise Enrique every now and then despite winning loads of it and still contesting on all fronts this season.

I criticise Enrique because our style of play is deteriorating. It's a matter of time before it starts reflecting on the results.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
Yeap yeap..Workhorses like Kante and Rakitic and Arda Turan. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
bykebyke:
Barca have asked for the Copa Final to be played at the Santiago Shhitybeu. grin grin grin

Let me see the excuse Perez comes up with this time around. grin

Last year it was a concert. grin grin grin grin
Perez says the Bernabeu is being renovated. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
bykebyke:
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
dmcdad:

cheesycheesycheesy
One day renovation. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CONTEDDICTED: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Put Hazard in place of Neymar in that team and watch Messi give him half his wages every week

I hope to see Hazard and Messi play together Mehn. ....Too lit

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
Maradonna has become an ambassador of Fifa.

Interesting..Man is invading the organization just to put Argentina in a Group of Death for the next World Cup. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
barca and their troubles
must you play final at BERNABEU
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Since the way Barca celebrated the victory over Real Betis in Copa Del Rey Finals right at the Bernabeu. I doubt if Real Madrid wud even agree to allow Batca Z team play in that Stadia fr any finals

And Barca would do the same
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
bykebyke:

grin grin grin grin

ROTF
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
bykebyke:
One day renovation. grin grin
Me and you know already say excuse must come out.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
barca and their troubles
must you play final at BERNABEU
Must you come up with an excuse every now and then?cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
hazard is a Good player but i don't see the reason why they still compare him with neymar , when the stat and everything you need to judge player with are all in neymar favour,,,i tire oo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:31am On Feb 10, 2017
Triggered. angry angry

I'm stepping up my Neymar propaganda and publicly announcing my Hazard agenda.

These Hazardistas need to be reminded of where they are on the food chain.

Hazard has two UCL goals from Open play.

87' vs Schalke to make it 3-0
90' vs Maribor to make it 6-0

Hazardistas should stick to comparing him to Debruyne and Alexis Sanchez. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:33am On Feb 10, 2017
bykebyke:
Triggered. angry angry

I'm stepping up my Neymar propaganda and publicly announcing my Hazard agenda.

These Hazardistas need to be reminded of where they are on the food chain.

Hazard has two UCL goals from Open play.

87' vs Schalke to make it 3-0
90' vs Maribor to make it 6-0

Hazardistas should stick to comparing him to Debruyne and Alexis Sanchez. angry angry
Raumdeuter has always said this, but the likes of Chelseafan1 dey feign ignorance on the matter.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:34am On Feb 10, 2017
dmcdad:

Raumdeuter has always said this, but the likes of Chelseafan1 dey feign ignorance on the matter.cheesy

Is that all??

(1) (2) (3) ... (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.