Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,855 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2056) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4616432 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
Everton's goal keeper called Valdes the best Goal Keeper in the Premier league after their match. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
jonsnow92:
lol..I've been on thia thread long enough to know what you are driving at jhor..
Enrique was not even on my mind when I typed that. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
Patiently Waiting for the duration Vidal would be on d sidelines

This is what Sergo Busquets had to say:
“Vidal is loved by all of us, this is awful, we feel really bad. Win comes in 2nd place, he comes 1st.”
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yorhmienerd(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
Machday 22
Suarez

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
LUIS ENRIQUE OUT? SOME BARCELONA FANS HAVE RIDICULOUS EXPECTATIONS

Some supporters have short memories. Before Barcelona's golden era under Pep Guardiola, the Catalan club had not always won trophies like now or played consistently attractive football either. So fans calling for Luis Enrique's exit should cut their coach some slack.
http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/722/la-liga/2017/02/11/32573172/luis-enrique-out-some-barcelona-fans-have-ridiculous

bykebyke
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
The above article by goal.com exposes the likes of bykebyke and honesteady for the plastic and cosmetic fans they are.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
jpmoriarti:
http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/722/la-liga/2017/02/11/32573172/luis-enrique-out-some-barcelona-fans-have-ridiculous

1.It's a goal.com article.They put the D in stupid.
2.If you are gonna cite Luis Enrique winning trophies whilst playing like a Second divsion as a reason he should not go.Then you are nothing but a glory hunter.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
jpmoriarti:
The above article by goal.com exposes the likes of bykebyke and honesteady for the plastic and cosmetic fans they are.

The same goal.com that told us Hazard is better than Messi this season?

Abeg post a reputable website next time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2017
Debroslink:

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2017
bykebyke:

1.It's a goal.com article.They put the D in stupid.
2.If you are gonna cite Luis Enrique winning trophies whilst playing like a Second divsion as a reason he should not go.Then you are nothing but a glory hunter.

Who is playing like second division? Actually not the Barcelona I watch every time. Your problem is that you have a ridiculously high expectations, thinking that every damn Barcelona must play the style Guardiola's team played in his 3rd season. That's utterly unrealistic! This Barcelona is not playing badly at all. But you want them to keep playing like angels every time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Who is playing like second division? Actually not the Barcelona I watch every time. Your problem is that you have a ridiculously high expectations, thinking that every damn Barcelona must play the style Guardiola's team played in his 3rd season. That's utterly unrealistic! This Barcelona is not playing badly at all. But you want them to keep playing like angels every time.
grin
Typical Enrique apologist..

I'm not sure you have been watching Barcelona well this season.Certainly not when Luis Enrique's cōck is staring at you. grin

Swerve abeg make I see road..I no get your power now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
Debroslink:

I am not interested in that argument. I am more interested in why some Barcelona fans cannot accept that Enrique is doing his best to keep us very competitive every season he has had with us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2017
bykebyke:
grin
Typical Enrique apologist..

I'm not sure you have been watching Barcelona well this season.Certainly not when Luis Enrique's cōck is staring at you. grin

Swerve abeg make I see road..I no get your power now.
I will swerve but I hope you won't come back here crying next season when another coach fails to play the way you think Barcelona should always play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 11, 2017
jpmoriarti:
I will swerve but I hope you won't come back here crying next season when another coach fails to play the way you think Barcelona should always play.
I hear.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Don't Mind Bykebyke and the Enrique out gang
They just love to change context of Arguments..Whereas i don't read Goal.com's articles either due to thier consistent licking of Ronaldo's ass and Consistently Undermining Barca and Messi
Yet it takes nothing away from the fact that Enrique has Won 8 titles in 2 seasons
Other teams would Kill for that Great Feat..Mehn Barca went Tropyless before He came..Knocked out of d champion's league by Atletico and lost out on d league on d last day..Enrique came in..Has won 2 league titles,2 copa and hasn't lost to dis same atletico in the league..Guardiola the artiste even confirmed Results matters most
And Enrique has giving Us just that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2017
jonsnow92:
Don't Mind Bykebyke and the Enrique out gang
They just love to change context of Arguments..Whereas i don't read Goal.com's articles either due to thier consistent licking of Ronaldo's ass and Consistently Undermining Barca and Messi
Yet it takes nothing away from the fact that Enrique has Won 8 titles in 2 seasons
Other teams would Kill for that Great Feat..Mehn Barca went Tropyless before He came..Knocked out of d champion's league by Atletico and lost out on d league on d last day..Enrique came in..Has won 2 league titles,2 copa and hasn't lost to dis same atletico in the league..Guardiola the artiste even confirmed Results matters most
And Enrique has giving Us just that
Let me just leave you with this quote

I no get power to argue.

"To enjoy watching the games of Barcelona is much more important than just winning." - Johan Cruyff

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
bykebyke:

Let me just leave you with this quote

I no get power to argue.

"To enjoy watching the games of Barcelona is much more important than just winning." - Johan Cruyff
Grow up! Johan Cruyff is dead and so is his unrealistic quotes. Barcelona must do whatever it takes to survive. Tiki-taka is not the only way football should be played.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
And I leave You with this Quote from Pep Guardiola...An Ardent Student of Johan Cruyff.. The Epitome of The Cruyff Idea
'It doesn't matter which team plays better; only the results count"
#Auf Wiedersehen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Grow up! Johan Cruyff is dead and so is his unrealistic quotes. Barcelona must do whatever it takes to survive. Tiki-taka is not the only way football should be played.
Barcelona must do what it takes to survive.

Yeap..Barcelona are now Sunderland battling relegation.

Fück out of my mentions with this poor mentality of yours. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
jonsnow92:
And I leave You with this Quote from Pep Guardiola...An Ardent Student of Johan Cruyff.. The Epitome of The Cruyff Idea
'It doesn't matter which team plays better; only the results count"
#Auf Wiedersehen
Xavi Hernandez: "B+ is not a good enough grade at Barça. We need nothing less than straight As”

Enrique gives us D and F9s. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
bykebyke:

Xavi Hernandez: "B+ is not a good enough grade at Barça. We need nothing less than straight As”

Enrique gives us D and F9s. grin
Straight A's is 8 trophies out of a possible 10 he's competed In
Scratch that
Its not Straight A's Its Straight A+
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
jonsnow92:

Straight A's is 8 trophies out of a possible 10 he's competed In
Scratch that
Its not Straight A's Its Straight A+
What followed that quote was this.

Xavi Hernandez: "It may not have been an excellent Barça that we saw on Saturday, but we are humble enough to be self-critical"

But your mind went to trophies straight. grin grin

Adds Jonsnow92 to the glory hunter list.

Exposing you all after Enrique leaves this season. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2017
jpmoriarti:

It quite saddening that you are so shortsighted, you don't want to see what is beyond your nose even when it is right in front of you!

Can't you see the level of degradation in this team? Isn't it worrying to you? Do you think this current style of play is sustainable on the long run?

How would you go from Beyonce to Cynthia Morgan? That's how our midfield play went!

I want you to sincerely answer this question, is this the best this our current squad has to offer?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2017
bykebyke:

What followed that quote was this.

Xavi Hernandez: "It may not have been an excellent Barça that we saw on Saturday, but we are humble enough to be self-critical"

But your mind went to trophies straight. grin grin

Adds Jonsnow92 to the glory hunter list.

Exposing you all after Enrique leaves this season. grin
Trust me I'm not sure there are players as self critical as Barca players..If they aren't, they wouldn't be going for every title there is to be won season it season out..However you are changing the context again
Let me remind you
The Main Argument is Luis Enrique has giving Us D's and F's
I'm saying He has giving Us more than that
Ok lets do it this way
Give me 5 Things Barca do very well that we dont do anymore before he became The Pilot of our Ship
I'll give you The counter Points
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
jonsnow92:

Trust me I'm not sure there are players as self critical as Barca players..If they aren't, they wouldn't be going for every title there is to be won season it season out..However you are changing the context again
Let me remind you
The Main Argument is Luis Enrique has giving Us D's and F's
I'm saying He has giving Us more than that
Ok lets do it this way
Give me 5 Things Barca do very well that we dont do anymore before he became The Pilot of our Ship
I'll give you The counter Points
In terms of Trophies.

I have always admitted here that he is doing well.

I defended him during his 1st and 2nd year as Barcelona coach FFS.

Mehn..I'm tired of repeating myself.

The team is not playing to its full potential anymore,I want Enrique Out.

End of the fücking discussion.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gwng: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 10:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
when vidal is proving everybody wrong dis decided to happen smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2017
bykebyke:

Barcelona must do what it takes to survive.

Yeap..Barcelona are now Sunderland battling relegation.

Fück out of my mentions with this poor mentality of yours. angry
it is you with a poor mentality. Ben Hayward clearly highlighted your deficiencies.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
bykebyke:

In terms of Trophies.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2017
osasuna i need a equaliser
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:31pm On Feb 11, 2017
bykebyke:

In terms of Trophies.

You admitted? You are a joke. The trophies are there for all to see, whether or not you admit it.

You defended him in his first and second season? You defended him when defending him was easy. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) (2059) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.