Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4631850 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
When I read comments posted by fans n haters alike...

Shake my head!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
diggz:

If an attacking player don't need to score or provide an assist to display motm performance, please what else can the player do to have a motm performance?
Iniesta getting MOTM in finals, was he the one that scored in those finals? Even for the world cup, he wasn't given the MOTM just because he scored, he was given for the masterclass performance. I thought people knew how well to watch football. I guess I overestimated many people's abilities in understanding footie.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
I hated Enrique's pattern of football from the first day... The fact that he rotated like a dunce a lot of times, annoyed me the most.. But I didn't voice out because the trophies came, we beat Madrid convincingly, we won matches that proved difficult for us, even under pep..

But the reason we're Barça, I wasn't seeing that on the pitch.. If I dared speak on this thread, I know the number of football professors who would've shut me up..

When I said Munir shouldn't have been sent away, one genius gave me a million reasons why he should've been sent.. And the genius also said, and I quote "Paco is light years ahead of Munir"... Where's the Paco now?

Roberto who was impressing in midfield, they moved him to RB, and he was makeshift.. I warned that we needed a natural RB, but another genius said Roberto was good enough, we have Vidal too and there's not much a natural RB can offer, that Roberto can't offer..

The squad depth we once bragged about. Where is it??

We have a coach who can't use certain players.. Reserve team playing like shooting stars of Ibadan.

At 29, and almost 30.. Messi is our greatest hope.. When he doesn't play, we panic like kids on a first time rollercoaster ride. Our midfield is nothing short of shambolic.

Even without Ronaldo, bale, and benzema, Madrid can beat a team and do it perfectly..

When I say i can't see the collective brilliance anymore, people refer to trophies asif we're wailers.

Pffft.. Whatever happens from now.. I won't be able to predict, but I want Enrique to leave, he has done enough..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

LOL, u for counter am as u dey counter me now.
No na... Na the one wey concern you you go counter. Imagine me countering person wey say Pogba na fraud. How e take concern me?cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Do I know you? Why the unnecessary quoting of my sobriquet? Are you mentally rêtarded?

Lol. 4-0!
U're angry. I understand. grin
Sorry *pats ur head*

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bi0nics: 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. 4-0!
Sorry *pats ur head*

grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 2:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
dmcdad:

Iniesta getting MOTM in finals, was he the one that scored in those finals? Even for the world cup, he wasn't given the MOTM just because he scored, he was given for the masterclass performance. I thought people knew how well to watch football. I guess I overestimated many people's abilities in understanding footie.

Bros I asked a simple and genuine question out of curiosity, which one be the epistle and pepper body? Instead of throwing tantrums and questioning why I asked, why not start by telling us how an attacking player gives a masterclass performance without scoring or assisting?

Kindly note that you don't have to be ultra defensive because you think I want to attack your players. I specifically used the word attacker to avoid the whole drama attached to calling out any of your players..

I only want to read your defence of how an attacking player can give a masterclass performance without scoring and assisting. If it is too much for you to answer without throwing snide remarks and shades perhaps you should pretend you never saw my question to start with and we can move on. Thank you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
coded01:
When I read comments posted by fans n haters alike...

Shake my head!

Luis Enrique for president tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2017
http://www.sport-english.com/en/noticias/barca/gerard-pique-pulls-out-promotional-event-after-thrashing-5839554

Pique and Messi have both canceled trips they were supposed to take today to train with the team.

But we have people here questioning their attitude.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Avoiding this thread because what I supported went awry, is childish and immature. Fortunately, I am not a child nor am I immature. I stand by my unwavering support for Enrique. In fact he needs my support now more than ever. I am happy to be the only one here still on Enrique's side even after yesterday's Paris debacle. Getting a trashing in UCl is not ideal but it is not the end of the world. Next season, there would be yet another round the UCL and we will all have a chance to make another fresh start. grin
wetin I dey feel like right now na to give you E-slap! Maybe it will help you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. 4-0!
Sorry *pats ur head*

I was wrapped up between the thighs of the most ravishing lady, and couldn't even watch the match - only the highlights.

While I was having the time of my life you were here like a nerdy loser, quoting me without cause like some spastic Kim Peek high on tramadol.

How could I have been apoplectic when even map-reading takes precedence over football in my repertoire of pastimes?

The problem with you airheads is you think people give a _fuck. I could care less if Nassarawa F.C. shellacked Barça 10 goals to nil. That's how blaise I've become with the things remotely concerned with 22 men kicking a ball around a pitch.

Now _fuck off, will you?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
10d0ve:
wetin I dey feel like right now na to give you E-slap! Maybe it will help you
And how do you propose to do that? grin tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
ddippset
how market? you never talks since we don hear for everybody else.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bi0nics: 2:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
DarkRebel101:

I was wrapped up between the thighs of the most ravishing lady, and couldn't even watch the match - only the highlights.

While I was having the time of my life you were here like a nerdy loser, quoting me without cause like some spastic Kim Peek high on tramadol.

How could I have been apoplectic when even map-reading takes precedence over football in my repertoire of pastimes?

The problem with you airheads is you think people give a _fuck. I could care less if Nassarawa F.C. shellacked Barça 10 goals to nil. That's how blaise I've become with the things remotely concerned with 22 men kicking a ball around a pitch.

Now _fuck off, will you?

Kilode?!!

Someone cannot play with you?? grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2017
jpmoriarti:
And how do you propose to do that? grin tongue
If it were possible, I wouldn't have given you an a prior notice...You can offer many things (football analysis) but you let this Enrique fanatism reduce you to all those Lampard fanatics, Hazard01...our friend krasid (Ronaldo01) not to forget Rooney01 too wey dey united thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CONTEDDICTED: 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Confirmed
My girlfriend is cheating on me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
dmcdad:

No na... Na the one wey concern you you go counter. Imagine me countering person wey say Pogba na fraud. How e take concern me?cheesy

Does that mean Bykebyke is a senseless messifc fan case using his thoery, Mane better than Hazard cos he scored two goals in the EPL, Di Maria is also better than Messi cause he shone better than him and scored 2 beautiful goals too like Mane.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Now _fuck off, will you?

shu, shuperu
what did, what did e do
someone cannur play with you?
is that how you use to do?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. 4-0!
Sorry *pats ur head*

Make I see u vex say I dey quote u anytime dt ur yeye man utd lose again. No be you dey here dey add salt for person injury so, since yesterday u no let am rest lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Does that mean Bykebyke is a senseless messifc fan case using his thoery, Mane better than Hazard cos he scored two goals in the EPL, Di Maria is also better than Messi cause he shone better than him and scored 2 beautiful goals too like Mane.
Byke is byke and Mcdad is Mcdad. Don't judge me with what someone else says, but with what I (Mcdad) say.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
dmcdad:

Byke is byke and Mcdad is Mcdad. Don't judge me with what someone else says, but with what I (Mcdad) say.cheesy

Oya do justice to the question Diggz put across to you, me sef dey interested gan. How did Neymar wreck havoc yesterday, no goals no assist.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
diggz:

Bros I asked a simple and genuine question out of curiosity, which one be the epistle and pepper body? Instead of throwing tantrums and questioning why I asked, why not start by telling us how an attacking player gives a masterclass performance without scoring or assisting?

Kindly note that you don't have to be ultra defensive because you think I want to attack your players. I specifically used the word attacker to avoid the whole drama attached to calling out any of your players..

I only want to read your defence of how an attacking player can give a masterclass performance without scoring and assisting. If it is too much for you to answer without throwing snide remarks and shades perhaps you should pretend you never saw my question to start with and we can move on. Thank you.

I stated it categorically clear this morning or yesterday, probably in response to Chelseafan1 I guess how Messi had won MOTM awards without scoring a goal, or sometimes even assisting. If you don't believe that, then there is no point going further with this convo.

If you stay where you are to ask me how an attacker can win MOTM awards without scoring, it would only make me wonder what kinda football you've been watching. Forget the trolling and all, but I've seen games Hazard gave MOTM performances without scoring or maybe just having an assist or even none at all. Attacker or not, the standard remains the same. Goal keepers win MOTM awards with attackers on the pitch. Hart won the MOTM award against Barcelona at the Camp Nuo some 2 seasons ago albeit they lost. That alone would tell you what it means to give MOTM performance and not have anything to do with scoring a goal or giving an assist. If that of Hart doesn't drive home my point, then sorry about the whole convo. Maybe you should leave me to wallow in my foolish and nonsensical thought of a player (attacker) giving MOTM performance without G+A.

I case my rest.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Oya do justice to the question Diggz put across to you, me sef dey interested gan. How did Neymar wreck havoc yesterday, no goals no assist.
Can you quote the context with which I stated that, that's if I stated it that way in the first place? I'm waiting abeg...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
10d0ve:
If it were possible, I wouldn't have given you an a prior notice...You can offer many things (football analysis) but you let this Enrique fanatism reduce you to all those Lampard fanatics, Hazard01...our friend krasid (Ronaldo01) not to forget Rooney01 too wey dey united thread
Abeg those ones na courses for school?cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by princesuko(m): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Avoiding this thread because what I supported went awry, is childish and immature. Fortunately, I am not a child nor am I immature. I stand by my unwavering support for Enrique. In fact he needs my support now more than ever. I am happy to be the only one here still on Enrique's side even after yesterday's Paris debacle. Getting a trashing in UCl is not ideal but it is not the end of the world. Next season, there would be yet another round the UCL and we will all have a chance to make another fresh start. grin

Most People think it Easy coaching Players whose Ego are bigger than the Club. Even Guardiola got destroyed by Leicester and Us this Season.

Nobody is hiding the fact that he made a Mistake but laying Only the blame on him is Very shallow. The Players deserve as much criticism as the Coach. It's clear they don't want to play for him. I don't see him here next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
dmcdad:

Abeg those ones na courses for school?cheesy
Lampard01, Hazard01, Rooney01, Ronaldo01 are courses I've come to see only in NL grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
It's bn long guys buh i just av to come out.

I just dunno what to type or say. First of all, there's no way in HELL we r overcoming dis.. We are pretty much out. It's just d bitter truth we cules av to accept, or is it d fact that my beloveth barcelona is knocked out of the ucl round of 16 by small psg that couldn't even beat arsenal. It's just not worth mentioning

I av nothing else to add cuz i know u guyz must av said everything on my mind. They should just forfeit the copa de rey final and also concede d laliga title to madrid already and spare we cules anymore further embarassment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2017
Johan Cruyff: "Of course I see differences between the current (2015) Barcelona and Pep Guardiola's side. You don't?"

Cruyff: "I simply reply when you ask me. I don't want to criticise. You only have to see characteristics of players in middle of the pitch."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Di Maria showed why he is better than Neymar.

Draxler also showed why he is better than Messi abi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
dmcdad:

And sometimes one would expect you to be smarter. Tell me how it was his fault that h3 conceded many goals? Or didn't you see the saves he made that would have worsen the situation? And you claim to be intelligent and smart. Smh.

Why will you expect anything sensible from an airhead like airmark
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
dmcdad:

Can you quote the context with which I stated that, that's if I stated it that way in the first place? I'm waiting abeg...

You have used that phrase 'wreck havoc so many times' u still did when Barca played Atleti few days back.

This was what you posted yesterday about Neymar, now the big question is, on a night that Barca 'chopped' sweet 4-0, how did Neymar shine the brightest, what did he do 'gangan'

dmcdad:

Meanwhile, on a night when the team played woefully, Neymar shined the brightest for Barça.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
10d0ve:
Lampard01, Hazard01, Rooney01, Ronaldo01 are courses I've come to see only in NL grin

You forgot to add Neymar01, Messi 001

(1) (2) (3) ... (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.