Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,952 members, 7,838,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4636764 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) ... (6212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Draxler also showed why he is better than Messi abi

Ask the initial poster I quoted
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Were you not shining your goro teeth when Bykebyke stated that Mane is better than Hazard just because he just 2 goals in his last match even tho he was missing against Chelsea.
Di Maria better than Neymar tongue

Sadio Mane 11 goals despite missing games due to Nations cup, Hidden Hazard 10 goals in his greatest season ever
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You forgot to add Neymar01, Messi 001
Those 4 have advocates here on NL that can defend them for 20pages....haven't read that kind of support for any barca player on NL. The general perspective is once it's barca; it's overrated.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
10d0ve:
Those 4 have advocates here on NL that can defend them for 20pages....haven't read that kind of support for any barca player on NL. The general perspective is once it's barca; it's overrated.

You, my friend haven't seen Neymar01 fan defending him with epistles big enuf for publication, you go bow, fear go catch you once he starts.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
DarkRebel101:

I was wrapped up between the thighs of the most ravishing lady, and couldn't even watch the match - only the highlights.

While I was having the time of my life you were here like a nerdy loser, quoting me without cause like some spastic Kim Peek high on tramadol.

How could I have been apoplectic when even map-reading takes precedence over football in my repertoire of pastimes?

The problem with you airheads is you think people give a _fuck. I could care less if Nassarawa F.C. shellacked Barça 10 goals to nil. That's how blaise I've become with the things remotely concerned with 22 men kicking a ball around a pitch.

Now _fuck off, will you?
Lol. Speak all the English u want.
Barca lost. U re a Barca fan. U are not immune to Bantz.

U can choose to vex....or not. Dont really care grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Sadio Mane 11 goals despite missing games due to Nations cup, Hidden Hazard 10 goals in his greatest season ever

Sadio Mane, 11 goals despite missing games due to Nations cup, Hidden Neymar, 5 or 6 league goals in an attacking minded team that has World stars Messi, Iniesta and Suarez.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
princesuko:

[s]Most People think it Easy coaching Players whose Ego are bigger than the Club. Even Guardiola got destroyed by Leicester and Us this Season.[/s]
These set of players are not known to cause dressing room ruckus because they are the utmost professionals.

Suarez that used to bite people can now be nominated to become a saint sef...talk another thing.

You mentioning the city game proves you only care about results and never see past your nose.

We were outplayed by City,but the scoreline made people like you put a blind eye to it.

Leicester city are 17th,Manchester City are 2nd,make of that what you will.

[s]Nobody is hiding the fact that he made a Mistake but laying Only the blame on him is Very shallow.[/s]
Sevilla,Real Sociedad,Valencia,Villareal.

These are list of games we were outplayed but because Messi came clutch,we got either 1 or 3 points,people like you overlooked the fact that we were being made to look like Scunthorpe B because we got results.

So please,Yesterday was not a mistake,yesterday was bound to happen because a team with a good tactical setup was always bound to punish the flaws people like you overlooked.

[s]The Players deserve as much criticism as the Coach. It's clear they don't want to play for him. I don't see him here next season.[/s]
The players do not deserve anything but commendation.

Their ability to see Luis Enrique every day and not throw him off a cliff should be commended.

I've had it with Luis Enrique apologists.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Why will you expect anything sensible from an airhead like airmark

Raumdeuter has this way of teasing these ' up barka' fans . Only bykebyke dared you on boathand , called him a useless defender. If neuer concedes similar goals like stegen 's , a40 will skin him alive. Apari how today go be now ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Make I see u vex say I dey quote u anytime dt ur yeye man utd lose again. No be you dey here dey add salt for person injury so, since yesterday u no let am rest lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Oh pls do shut it u neophyte.
Me and u no be d same u attention seeking fanboy.

I only quote pple wen their team lose. Unlike u wey go dey jump inside person mention even wen their team no get match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Sadio Mane, 11 goals despite missing games due to Nations cup, Hidden Neymar, 5 or 6 league goals in an attacking minded team that has World stars Messi, Iniesta and Suarez.

grin grin grin

You this dude, don't you know dayo is your uncle ni ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
dmcdad:

I stated it categorically clear this morning or yesterday, probably in response to Chelseafan1 I guess how Messi had won MOTM awards without scoring a goal, or sometimes even assisting. If you don't believe that, then there is no point going further with this convo.

If you stay where you are to ask me how an attacker can win MOTM awards without scoring, it would only make me wonder what kinda football you've been watching. Forget the trolling and all, but I've seen games Hazard gave MOTM performances without scoring or maybe just having an assist or even none at all. Attacker or not, the standard remains the same. Goal keepers win MOTM awards with attackers on the pitch. Hart won the MOTM award against Barcelona at the Camp Nuo some 2 seasons ago albeit they lost. That alone would tell you what it means to give MOTM performance and not have anything to do with scoring a goal or giving an assist. If that of Hart doesn't drive home my point, then sorry about the whole convo. Maybe you should leave me to wallow in my foolish and nonsensical thought of a player (attacker) giving MOTM performance without G+A.

I case my rest.

A simple question then you go typing epistles.....giving ridiculous examples like it will change the fact that you can't defend or explain how an attacking player gives a masterclass performance without scoring or assisting.

Bros in your words, what is a masterclass performance and how can an attacker give one without scoring or assisting? I didn't ask you to give me yeye examples!

Kindly note the following:

Your first response to my question ended with you questioning my knowledge of footie.

Your second attempt at answering my question turned into a spectacle of blowing plenty grammar, saying plenty nothing while in the process questioning my knowledge of footie.

I am beginning to believe some guys here just like to blow or use beautiful rubbish and unnecesary words to express themselves, especially one they cannot defend.

Truth is, motm goes to any player with an outstanding performance after a match. The players must first be outstanding in their primary duty or duties while doing the little extras to come top. This is my own understanding. If you think I am wrong please do well to say so.

Now back to the examples you gave earlier;

Hart must have won motm for pulling extraordinary saves while keeping a respectable scoreline. It could also be that he provided an assist for an equalizer,i don't know. I can not remember the match so I can't say. But, I am sure when you take a look at is rating for the match you will find why he won it.

When a DM wins motm, it will be because he has done well in is primary duty of shielding the backline from attack. It is the same thing when any player from the backline executes their primary duty or duties perfectly. Scoring or assisting during a match can also help them win even if it is not their primary duty but them doing the little extras.

The attackers are majorly on the field of play to score goals and assist, any extras like helping out defensively is a plus.

These are basic things of football we all can at least agree on.

To say the truth, I asked my question earlier not because I wanted to call you out so we can argue or put down any of your players or the point you were trying to make; I asked simply because I was curious when I saw an attacker can be motm without scoring or assisting and wanted to learn from your opinion. I wanted to find out from you how the attacker can win a motm without scoring or assisting. I was hoping you had explain what you meant by a master class performance instead you decided to serve me with empty arrogant replies.

Bro if you like, you can respond in a civil manner to explain or defend your claim but out of respect for your wish, this will surely be my last post to you on this matter as you have asked that I leave you to wallow in your foolish and nonsensical thought of a player (attacker) giving MOTM performance without G+A.

Have a good day sir.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Neymar all comps 10 goals 17 assists
Hazard all comps 10 goals 4 assists

And this is supposed to be Hazards best season and Neymars worst
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

And this is supposed to be Hazards best season and Neymars worst

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
airmark:
Rumdeuter has this way of teasing these ' up barka' fans . Only bykebyke dared you on boathand , called him a useless defender. If neuer concedes similar goals like stegen 's , a40 will skin him alive. Apari how today go be now ?

Today we go play Arsenal, Who is your team playing this gameweek
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lana1:
Oh pls do shut it u neophyte.
Me and u no be d same u attention seeking fanboy.

I only quote pple wen their team lose. Unlike u wey go dey jump inside person mention even wen their team no get match.

Lmao...i go dey seek your own attention say you be fashola pikin abi ur papa na Dangote, you foolish pass as I dey imagine b4, Can you just imagine this animal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:01pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

How is Hazard not a failure if this is the best in his best career season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
airmark:

grin grin grin

You this dude, don't you know dayo is your uncle ni ?

When the apari has refused to use that thing called 'brain' smiley smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

How is Hazard not a failure if this is the best in his best career season

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

This is despite Neymar missing the beginning of the season due to playig and WINNING the Olympics for his country

How is Hidden Hazard not a failure

Hazard best season 10 goals in all comps, Neymars worst season 10 goals in all comps
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is despite Neymar missing the beginning of the season due to playig and WINNING the Olympics for his country

How is Hidden Hazard not a failure

Hazard best season 10 goals in all comps, Neymars worst season 10 goals in all comps

Sadio Mane better than Neymar. smiley smiley smiley

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Sadio Mane better than Neymar. smiley smiley smiley

Mane Nations cup 11 goals
Neymar Olympics 10 goals
Hazard Nothing still 10 goals

How much of a failure is this Hidden hazard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Mane Nations cup 11 goals
Neymar Olympics 10 goals
Hazard Nothing still 10 goals

How much of a failure is this Hidden hazard

Alexis Sanchez 16 to 20 goals already.
Neymar, 5 league goals

Alexis, fat far better than Neymar. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Alexis Sanchez 16 to 20 goals already.
Neymar, 5 league goals
Alexis, fat far better than Neymar. tongue

We can talk about Alexis later but for now lets dissect why Hazard is so useless even in his so called best season

10 goals no National competition
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin hazardfan1 really ready for dayo today, just de pray make arsenal win bayansh 2nyt.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

We can talk about Alexis later
na lie, we must talk alexis now. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
weedtaker:
na lie, we must talk alexis now. angry

Shey you don gree about Hazard being useless in his best season first?

Hazard no National team commitment, yet 10 goals in all competition.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
diggz:

A simple question then you go typing epistles.....giving ridiculous examples like it will change the fact that you can't defend or explain how an attacking player gives a masterclass performance without scoring or assisting.

Bros in your words, what is a masterclass performance and how can an attacker give one without scoring or assisting? I didn't ask you to give me yeye examples!

Kindly note the following:

Your first response to my question ended with you questioning my knowledge of footie.

Your second attempt at answering my question turned into a spectacle of blowing plenty grammar, saying plenty nothing while in the process questioning my knowledge of footie.

I am beginning to believe some guys here just like to blow or use beautiful rubbish and unnecesary words to express themselves, especially one they cannot defend.

Truth is, motm goes to any player with an outstanding performance after a match. The players must first be outstanding in their primary duty or duties while doing the little extras to come top. This is my own understanding. If you think I am wrong please do well to say so.

Now back to the examples you gave earlier;

Hart must have won motm for pulling extraordinary saves while keeping a respectable scoreline. It could also be that he provided an assist for an equalizer,i don't know. I can not remember the match so I can't say. But, I am sure when you take a look at is rating for the match you will find why he won it.

When a DM wins motm, it will be because he has done well in is primary duty of shielding the backline from attack. It is the same thing when any player from the backline executes their primary duty or duties perfectly. Scoring or assisting during a match can also help them win even if it is not their primary duty but them doing the little extras.

The attackers are majorly on the field of play to score goals and assist, any extras like helping out defensively is a plus.

These are basic things of football we all can at least agree on.

To say the truth, I asked my question earlier not because I wanted to call you out so we can argue or put down any of your players or the point you were trying to make; I asked simply because I was curious when I saw an attacker can be motm without scoring or assisting and wanted to learn from your opinion. I wanted to find out from you how the attacker can win a motm without scoring or assisting. I was hoping you had explain what you meant by a master class performance instead you decided to serve me with empty arrogant replies.

Bro if you like, you can respond in a civil manner to explain or defend your claim but out of respect for your wish, this will surely be my last post to you on this matter as you have asked that I leave you to wallow in your foolish and nonsensical thought of a player (attacker) giving MOTM performance without G+A.

Have a good day sir.
Your response shows that you are in sync with what I have been trying to get at since the early hours of the day, albeit you decided to make it this lengthy in terms of having a prolonged conversation.

I told you of Iniesta giving MOTM performances in finals, yet you weren't satisfied. I told you of Hart giving MOTM performance against us, you said that was a redundant and arrogant example. What else are you wanting to know from me when you already know all the examples that are useless and arrogant or in nonconformity with the discourse?

I even gave an example earlier on how Neymar won MOTM performance against Malaga, albeit the match ended up in a draw with Neymar not scoring or assisting, plus the fact that he lost the ball a couple of more times than usual, which then led Byke and some others to post some needless stat after the game. Yet, even with that, he won MOTM. Now tell me, with your knowledge of footie thus far, why do you think he won it regardless of the aforementioned negative stat? At this juncture, I need not educate why, but from the above response it shows you know just why, yet you chose to feign ignorance all along, probably wanting me to regale you with some mumbo-jumbo so you could call my bluff (if any).

Anyway, your response has proven beyond every shadow of doubt that you understood me hook, line and sinker, hence no point pursuing this any further. Have a blissful evening.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You have used that phrase 'wreck havoc so many times' u still did when Barca played Atleti few days back.

This was what you posted yesterday about Neymar, now the big question is, on a night that Barca 'chopped' sweet 4-0, how did Neymar shine the brightest, what did he do 'gangan'

The post you quoted doesn't go inline with your supposed claims.

I rest my case. You have nothing on me cause you are just trying to gasp at straws clearly. And to tell the truth, it ain't working.

Kolé wèrk.tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Why will you expect anything sensible from an airhead like airmark
I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
10d0ve:
Lampard01, Hazard01, Rooney01, Ronaldo01 are courses I've come to see only in NL grin
I no know say NL don turn school oooo.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FCBarkinlonaFan(m): 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You forgot to add Neymar01, Messi 001
You mean Messi FC 101?cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) ... (6212) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: GrammarNazi1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.