Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4616455 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FCBarkinlonaFan(m): 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

We can talk about Alexis later but for now lets dissect why Hazard is so useless even in his so called best season

10 goals no National competition

Hazard's best season was when he won several awards and made Ballon d'or top 6,stop being an arsehole.

2016/2017 league matches.
Eden Hazard, 9 MOTM awards, 10 goals, 4 assists
Neymar, 4 MOTM awards, 6 goals, 7 assists.

EDEN HAZARD better than Neymar hands down.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
dmcdad:

The post you quoted doesn't go inline with your supposed claims.

I rest my case. You have nothing on me cause you are just trying to gasp at straws clearly. And to tell the truth, it ain't working.

Kolé wèrk.tongue

Oya no vex, how did Neymar shine the brightest, what did he do 'gangan'
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Hazard's best season was when he won several awards and made Ballon d'or top 6,stop being an arsehole.

raumdeuter:

Neymar all comps 10 goals 17 assists
Hazard all comps 10 goals 4 assists

How is Hazard not a failure if this is the best in his best career season

Ask Dayo what 'all competitions' mean and how many other competitions Hazard has played in this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You, my friend haven't seen Neymar01 fan defending him with epistles big enuf for publication, you go bow, fear go catch you once he starts.
Did you notice any difference between yours and his? He said those aforementioned 4 have advocates (plural), but you said Neymar 01 has a fan (singular).grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FCBarkinlonaFan(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
wink cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Oya no vex, how did Neymar shine the brightest, what did he do 'gangan'
Stop asking me such questions... It's either you go watch the match or you go look up the match ratings.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
dmcdad:
Stop asking me such questions... It's either you go watch the match or you go look up the match ratings.

Lmao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nihilist:

Ask Dayo what 'all competitions' mean and how many other competitions Hazard has played in this season.

Leave the apari alone with me. I have closed from work for the day, na me and am this evening.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Hazard best season how many goals did he have in all comps then and how many goals did Neymar have in all comps then

Where did he finish in Balon dor where did Neymar finish?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nihilist:

All competitions for Hazard this season means League and Carling cup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

When the apari has refused to use that thing called 'brain' smiley smiley

Oponu apari alailojuti ramuzaki cheesy

dmcdad:

I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt.cheesy

I ignored your last reply to my post for a reason. Only the likes of bravo would not attempt to save draxler's goal.

[img]https:///media/2-15-2017/5DDcL6.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
Oh this pic. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
“Barcelona lost more than a football match in Paris. They were stripped bare, leaving exposed the sad reality of a team that is a mess tactically, physically and emotionally. There is no plan, no youth system, a lack of leadership, the style has been trampled upon, there’s no direction at all, and all the coach can cling to is his record [but] he sold a story that was guillotined in Paris, where the emperor stood naked. It is not that Barcelona are out of Europe; it is that Barcelona are out of Barcelona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hazard best season how many goals did he have in all comps then and how many goals did Neymar have in all comps then

Where did he finish in Balon dor where did Neymar finish?

EDEN HAZARD, Sadio Mane, Alexis Sanchez all better than Hidden 'Ikedia Pius lose-possession Neymar hands down.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

EDEN HAZARD, Sadio Mane, Alexis Sanchez all better than Hidden 'Ikedia Pius lose-possession Neymar hands down.

Mane Nations cup 11 goals
Neymar Olympics 10 goals
Hazard Nothing still 10 goals

How much of a failure is this Hidden hazard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Even when they asked verratti about messi, he acknowledged that he was his best player and also mentioned ronaldo and hazard. He refused to mention neymar. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dyabman(m): 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
That moment

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 7:42pm On Feb 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Neymar Olympics 10 goals

Ok no vex again Bros. Let hidden be abeg u. Tx
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lmao...i go dey seek your own attention say you be fashola pikin abi ur papa na Dangote, you foolish pass as I dey imagine b4, Can you just imagine this animal.
Nigga i dey troll Barca fans for their loss yesterday.
It had nothing to do with u, nothing to do with Chelsea, and nothing to do with Hazard. Yet, u carry ur stupïdity enter the equation when nobody ask for ur opinion and u say u no be attention seeker....
Nigga shift!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. Speak all the English u want.
Barca lost. U re a Barca fan. U are not immune to Bantz.

U can choose to vex....or not. Dont really care grin grin

I am first a football fan before being a Barça fan. The better team won and I've got no qualms with it.

Your brain is simply too immature to fathom the fact that some persons are so far sunk in the I-don't-give-a-flying-fūck soil, thereby rendering them impervious to the prodding stakes of defeat.

Giving me unbidden mentions all in the name of trolling, and thinking that it is somehow supposed to stir the hornet's nest not only proves how jobless you are, it's also a veritable pointer to the abysmal state of your mental make-up.

I really do hope the ghost of David Berkowitz haunts you for the rest of your miserable life. May your offsprings suffer the fate of Martin Treyvon. What a degenerate nimrod.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lana1:
Nigga i dey troll Barca fans for their loss yesterday.
It had nothing to do with u, nothing to do with Chelsea, and nothing to do with Hazard. Yet, u carry ur stupïdity enter the equation when nobody ask for ur opinion and u say u no be attention seeker....
Nigga shift!

I don't expect you to reason sensibly since your brain sometimes go on hibernation.

I saw you trolling a guy, frustrating him in the process, you have always displayed this kinda frustration when u get trolled in times past, I am only calling you out not to cry when we do same to you.

This is a clear case of what you sow, you reap.
I am coming for your big head whenever your team loses again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
airmark:

Even when they asked verratti about messi, he acknowledged that he was his best player and also mentioned ronaldo and hazard. He refused to mention neymar. cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL, don't let dmcdad see this o cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
raumdeuter:

Neymar Olympics 10 goals

Oya, take it.

EDEN HAZARD, Sadio Mane, Alexis Sanchez, small boy Gabriel Jesus, Lewandoski, Nihilist's Lukaku sef all better than Hidden 'Ikedia Pius lose-possession Neymar hands down.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
bykebyke:
Oh this pic. grin

4-0......Messi FC missing.

Di Maria better than Messi. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2017
DarkRebel101:

I am first a football fan before being a Barça fan. The better team won and I've got no qualms with it.

Your brain is simply too immature to fathom the fact that some persons are so far sunk in the I-don't-give-a-flying-fūck soil, thereby rendering them impervious to the prodding stakes of defeat.

Giving me unbidden mentions all in the name of trolling, and thinking that it is somehow supposed to stir the hornet's nest not only proves how jobless you are, it's also a veritable pointer to the abysmal state of your mental make-up.

I really do hope the ghost of David Berkowitz haunts you for the rest of your miserable life. May your offsprings suffer the fate of Martin Treyvon. What a degenerate nimrod.
Lol. U didn't care about the match but u were hoping "Barca would take advantage of Silva's absence and wreak merciless damage".

Lol. No amount of grammar will cure this level of Self-denial. So u can keep wailing. Infact write more epistles join sef...grin

E no concern me grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Lana1, afi igba to te patapata.
Finish him please.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. U didn't care about the match but u were hoping "Barca would take advantage of Silva's absence and wreak merciless damage".

Lol. No amount of grammar will cure this level of Self-denial. So u can keep wailing. Infact write more epistles join sef...;Dwa

E no concern me grin

Nowhere in my previous post was it indicated that I had no interest in yesterday's game. Not only have you proven to be a blithering idiōt, you're also cursed with the burden of acute dyslexia.

Why am I not surprised?

I would further reply you the day the combined intellectual wattage of your ancestral lineage suffices to power up a potato clock.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I don't expect you to reason sensibly since your brain sometimes go on hibernation.

I saw you trolling a guy, frustrating him in the process, you have always displayed this kinda frustration when u get trolled in times past, I am only calling you out not to cry when we do same to you.

This is a clear case of what you sow, you reap.
I am coming for your big head whenever your team loses again.
See this one talking about reasoning when the only time u can open dat ur mouth is with Hazard's dïck staring at u right in d face.
U cant even construct two lines of rational football arguments without calling aïrmark to come bail u out. Yet, u dey follow me talk about reasoning. Lmao!

Abeg do as u wish. I no send u, and i certainly dont give a rats azz about ur existence.

So until then, kindly leave me alone and go find ur mates to play with...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
Lana1:
See this one talking about reasoning when the only time u can open dat ur mouth is with Hazard's dïck staring at u right in d face.
U cant even construct two lines of rational football arguments without calling aïrmark to come bail u out. Yet, u dey follow me talk about reasoning. Lmao!

Abeg do as u wish. I no send u, and i certainly dont give a rats azz about ur existence.

So until then, kindly leave me alone and go find ur mates to play with...

Shut up and face Darkrebel101, let him deal with ur apari empty head.
I'll call u out when your foolish and useless, money-miss-road team loses.
Kill yourself muthafuccka cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Nowhere in my previous post was it indicated that I had no interest in yesterday's game. Not only have you proven to be a blithering idiōt, you're also cursed with the burden of acute dyslexia.

Why am I not surprised?

I would further reply you the day the combined intellectual wattage of your ancestral lineage suffices to power up a potato clock.

Blah blah blah blah!!
Lol. U can keep going with the insults i wont tow that line with u coz i was the one who started this in d first place....

Lol. U can keep up with the fancy grammar Hon Patrick Jnr. That one no concern anybody.

Ur initial post that caught my attention...
DarkRebel101:
Hopefully we'd cash in on Thiago Silva's absence and wreak merciless damage tonight.

Only for u to later come out and say...
DarkRebel101:

I could care less if Nassarawa F.C. shellacked Barça 10 goals to nil. That's how blaise I've become with the things remotely concerned with 22 men kicking a ball around a pitch.
....all in a bid to save face

How can u go from hoping ur fav team take advantage of the absence of a key opposition defender to claiming u dont care even if they lose 10-0?? grin

U've added frustrations to ur self-denial. grin
That loss must ve really hit u hard. grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Shut up and face Darkrebel101, let him deal with ur apari empty head.
I'll call u out when your foolish and useless, money-miss-road team loses.
Kill yourself muthafuccka cheesy cheesy cheesy

He's too insignificant, an inconsequential drop of liquid in this comprehensive ocean. His physical fabric would be disintegrated faster than a Graham cracker falling into a jar of sizzling milk were I to apply a shard of my lexical hexcraft on him.

A quick shufti at his history would reveal a life we might as well call a dictionary of obscure sorrows; a life rendered checkered by myriad loops of psychological traumas.

His father raped his mother on the Valentine's day of 1976. No wonder each chapter of his life introduces us to a vaudeville of monumetal failures. He failed in school because of his ADHD, he failed at table tennis because he was too pudgy, and now the phatasm of failure trails his scent even to the realm of soccer punditry.

No, no, I refuse to pile on his gloom. His existence as it were is already one painful boil on humanity's arse. I refuse to make it any worse than just a boil. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.