Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4657262 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) ... (6226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 8:04am On Apr 20, 2017
sebod:

Madrid aren't going trophy less bro, they are almost guaranteed of winning at least the league. Can we beat them in the classico with their doggedness and sheer determination? I doubt it.
Their bench alone is enough to cause us trouble.

Madrid would have also scored as many goals against that Juve, so they are favourites for the UCL.

Those idiots are winning the league only if Enrique and those stupid players let them. We haven't lost against the top 4 this season, na malaga and co they rape our yansh. They have the quality, buy they've come this far through determination and not necessarily because they've been outstanding. They've won half of their matches really late into stoppage time. Na just because say barca dey fvck up. And it's annoying because messi does deserve better. He's been amazing this season to contend for the world's best.

Anyway, there's all to play for at the bernabeu. For UCL, make Atletico just win am or else ...I go strip naked to swear for them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 8:09am On Apr 20, 2017
Lana1:
That can only happen if i was a Madrid fan!

But u on the other hand ll probably just commit suicide if Barca went trophyless and Madrid come do league and UCL double grin grin

Obviously, one of the e-rat hater with unending rants.
Barca just had to save lives by losing out to juventus. I guess dozens of you people would've lined the 3rd mainland bridge to take a dive if barca had consecutively done a ramontanda (abi wetin dem dey call am?)

Go back to your mumu EPL and cheer lukaku to victory.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 8:17am On Apr 20, 2017
senorova:

Those idiots are winning the league only if Enrique and those stupid players let them. We haven't lost against the top 4 this season, na malaga and co they rape our yansh. They have the quality, buy they've come this far through determination and not necessarily because they've been outstanding. They've won half of their matches really late into stoppage time. Na just because say barca dey fvck up. And it's annoying because messi does deserve better. He's been amazing this season to contend for the world's best.

Anyway, there's all to play for at the bernabeu. For UCL, make Atletico just win am or else ...I go strip naked to swear for them
YOUR PAINS IS VERY DELICIOUS

PLS CAN U HUG ANY NEARBY TRANSFORMER
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
YOUR PAINS IS VERY DELICIOUS

PLS CAN U HUG ANY NEARBY TRANSFORMER

If you really don't have much to say, wouldn't silence be a better option?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:48am On Apr 20, 2017
bykebyke:

Shït happens,yesterday wasn't the first time a player in the team shot wide and it definitely won't be the last.

Did we create a 1v1 with Gigi Buffon yesterday?

Absolutely the fück not.

Luis Enrique killed us.
Shït happens really, and when it does, it should be blamed on only one person.
How many 1v1 did we creat with The Milan keeper in the 2-0 comeback then to win the match? The difference was that Messi, who scored the 1st 2 goals took his shots precisely and accurately in front of the Milan defenders.

Enrique killed us by fielding wrong personnels in the 1st leg, not having a fixed style of play and having zero bench while the players killed us by failing to bury the chances they had.
Iniesta, Suarez, Neymar, Rakitic, Alba and Messi all had good chances of sending us to the semi, but they all failed to make them count. Don't blame the coach for that!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:54am On Apr 20, 2017
The beauty of UCL is it never ends. Next season, we will be here to fight it again. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2017
sebod:

Despite the coach making so many wrong decisions in the 1st leg and deservedly got the stick, he was never responsible for Iniesta and Suarez failure to convert the chances they had which could have changed the game.

In the game last night, he was never responsible for the player misfiring. Goals Messi would score on a good day, he kept blasting them, and they want us to believe it's the coach.

God has blessed you my brother, I can't count the number of shots Messi and even Neymar were blasting away, his freekicks nko, worse. At a point, I was like shey na Messi dey play shots like this, they were too wasteful yesterday.

But, no, let's blame Lucho always.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2017
senorova:

grin grin grin
Ororo ko, epo pupa ni. It's not you people's fault na, na because barca sef dey fvck up. The e-diot oponunaldo is good at tapping advantage when barca fvcks messi up. We all know who's the greatest footballer of all time. E-rats can goan die

You are shameless, if you have any iota of shame left in you, you wouldn't be on Ronaldo 's case, learn from Debroslink.

Barca has MSN fit almost all season, Madrid has BBC, u and I know Bale has been battling with injury, Benzema has been useless, Ronaldo has been Ronaldo, he has made sure Madrid got to where they are...Quarter finals alone, he scored 5 sweet goals home and away against Bayern Munich of all teams, just a single goal, none of MSN could score.

Hate all you like, CR7 is going to equal Messi's 5 Ballon d'or. At his age, he is still delivering goals and assists.

Na pple like you no let Nigeria progress sef.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

God has blessed you my brother, I can't count the number of shots Messi and even Neymar were blasting away, his freekicks nko, worse. At a point, I was like shey na Messi dey play shots like this, they were too wasteful yesterday.

But, no, let's blame Lucho always.
They wouldn't be shooting shots if they could get a clear chance at goal now would they?

Luis Enrique is at fault for everything.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:15am On Apr 20, 2017
bykebyke:

They wouldn't be shooting shots if they could get a clear chance at goal now would they?

Go and rewatch the match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Go and rewatch the match.
Why the fück would I do that? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by emitope: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2017
Shark hunters...

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 9:24am On Apr 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You are shameless, if you have any iota of shame left in you, you wouldn't be on Ronaldo 's case, learn from Debroslink.

Barca has MSN fit almost all season, Madrid has BBC, u and I know Bale has been battling with injury, Benzema has been useless, Ronaldo has been Ronaldo, he has made sure Madrid got to where they are...Quarter finals alone, he scored 5 sweet goals home and away against Bayern Munich of all teams, just a single goal, none of MSN could score.

Hate all you like, CR7 is going to equal Messi's 5 Ballon d'or. At his age, he is still delivering goals and assists.

Na pple like you no let Nigeria progress sef.

Spits!!!
MSN? As far as I'm concerned, messi has been the most consistent player upfront all season. Neymar and Suarez have not been as clinical as the team needs them to be at times (2015 season comes to mind). Iniesta had been shiiting on his pants all season long. Barca's midfield cannot string accurate passes for more than 10 seconds. Our defense? undecided

Messi has scored the most important goals for Barcelona this season. For madridiots, Ramos has been their salvation (especially in the league). Oponunaldo took advantage of two red cards in both legs to score five goals(with two offsides). So what the fvck is your problem?

If hatred will blind you to see the truth, then it is you who should bury your shameless head in oponunaldo's ass...seeing your love for his gay ass.

The times messi missed on ballondor were when he was injured and barca messed him up. Oponunaldo tapped on those times,and that's a fact.

You can accept, or go kee yasef

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 9:25am On Apr 20, 2017
I'm proud of the team. They gave their all.

Next season always presents another chance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 20, 2017
smiley

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2017
senorova:

What we have seen so far this season with the coach messing up each time Madrid drop points is enough to tell us that we are not destined to win the league. Madrid are leading us by 3 points while still having a game at hand.
Neymar is not playing the classico and you will agree with me that Messi has always been a shadow of himself in the past few ones. So whose gonna bail us out against them? What gives us assurance that we would also win the other matches even if Madrid drop points again if what we have seen already is anything to go by?

I can never bet on Atleti again to win the UCL at the expense of Madrid, twice they had the chance, and guess what? They blew it. Poor ref decisions and mother luck have been favouring Madrid in the UCL in these past seasons, so I don't expect this year to be different.

You know what? I'd be glad to eat my words in case the opposite happens grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SCOOPERJEF(m): 9:33am On Apr 20, 2017
lol

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2017
senorova:

Spits!!!
MSN? As far as I'm concerned, messi has been the most consistent player upfront all season. Neymar and Suarez have not been as clinical as the team needs them to be at times (2015 season comes to mind). Iniesta had been shiiting on his pants all season long. Barca's midfield cannot string accurate passes for more than 10 seconds. Our defense? undecided

Messi has scored the most important goals for Barcelona this season. For madridiots, Ramos has been their salvation (especially in the league). Oponunaldo took advantage of two red cards in both legs to score five goals(with two offsides). So what the fvck is your problem?

If hatred will blind you to see the truth, then it is you who should bury your head in oponunaldo's ass...seeing your love for his gay ass.

The times messi missed on ballondor were when he was injured and barca messed him up. Oponunaldo tapped on those times,and that's a fact.

Typical rants of a kid!!!

Did the ref not favour your fucccked team against PSG? Who went about calling for Messi's head, tell me.?

Why couldn't any player score doz 5 goals but Ronaldo? Have you thought about it?

Now that your team can't score a goal against Juve home and away and Ronaldo scored 5 sweet goals, what are you gonna do about it?

Is it Ronaldo 's fault that Neymar and Suarez have been shitty, is it his fault that Messi kept wasting chances yesterday or didn't you see Sebod' s comment?

I am just trying to understand you and what your rant is all about.

Lastly, I have absolutely no reason to kill myself, you need to see boys popping bottles and dancing around just because Cr7 turned up on Tuesday while MSN were frustrated last night, you are the one who might drop dead just because of hate, bitterness and HBP.

Ronaldo is ur god.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 20, 2017
You need three goals.. Who do you bring on?

grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Typical rants of a kid!!!

Did the ref not favour your fucccked team against PSG? Who went about calling for Messi's head, tell me.?

Why couldn't any player score doz 5 goals but Ronaldo? Have you thought about it?

Now that your team can't score a goal against Juve home and away and Ronaldo scored 5 sweet goals, what are you gonna do about it?

Is it Ronaldo 's fault that Neymar and Suarez have been shitty, is it his fault that Messi kept wasting chances yesterday or didn't you see Sebod' s comment?

I am just trying to understand you and what your rant is all about.

For starters, never in your life call me a kid again. If you cannot typically speak your opinions and engage in reasonable argument you might as well shut up.

You said MSN were consistent, and made oponunaldo look superhuman by saying Benzema was shit, and bale had been injured lots of times.

In actual fact, messi has trumped oponunaldo all season long...the facts speak for themselves... Against PSG, barca scored five clean goals and a controversial penalty.... Without a red card. Against Bayern, real scored 4 clear goals, two controversial ones, and two reds!!! This argument is not even about who got favoured or not by the referee. It's about who's been the better player this season, it's about who's stood up most when the team woefully failed.

The football world knows its messi. My anger is to wards the team, failing him continually when he's so much deserved better.

You can go suck oponunaldo's cockk for all I care
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 20, 2017
Suarez has been dropping 1/10s lately. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 20, 2017
We need these realistic signings to be competitive again:
Carvajal, Lemos, Alex Sandro, Verratti, Thiago, Isco, Dembélé, Martial.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2017
senorova:

For starters, never in your life call me a kid again. If you cannot typically speak your opinions and engage in reasonable argument you might as well shut up.

You said MSN were consistent, and made oponunaldo look superhuman by saying Benzema was shit, and bale had been injured lots of times.

In actual fact, messi has trumped oponunaldo all season long...the facts speak for themselves... Against PSG, barca scored five clean goals and a controversial penalty.... Without a red card. Against Bayern, real scored 4 clear goals, two controversial ones, and two reds!!! This argument is not even about who got favoured or not by the referee. It's about who's been the better player this season, it's about who's stood up most when the team woefully failed.

The football world knows its messi. My anger is to wards the team, failing him continually when he's so much deserved better.

You can go suck oponunaldo's cockk for all I care

Aye e ma baje danu ni, look at this fool, you are a kid, infact, a senseless one at that, go fuccck yourself animal..

Your hate for Ronaldo will eventually kill you.

While sensible Barca fans are applauding CR7 and blaming MSN for being wasteful, you are here bitching about Ronaldo that put 5 past Bayern.

Get out of my mentions.... Idiot!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2017
bykebyke:
We need these realistic signings to be competitive again:
Carvajal, Lemos, Alex Sandro, Verratti, Thiago, Isco, Dembélé, Martial.
sweet dreams

carvaja and isco

better go and collect ur thiago from bayern
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Aye e ma baje danu ni, look at this fool, you are kid, infact, a senseless one at that, go fuccck yourself animal..

Your hate for Ronaldo will eventually you.

Get out of my mentions.... Idiot!!!!

Lol.

Typical Chelsea fan. Agbero!!!!
I do not hate oponunaldo, his drive for success gives me utmost respect for him! It doesn't mean I can't speak the truth that messi has so far trumped him this season so far, and that he's not probably going to win the world's best because of a lackluster team...while for oponunaldo, it's the opposite. Madrid have quality squad depth, and very good replacements for BBC. Oponunaldo has not been particularly at his best this season. If you cannot comprehend this with your manly mind, then it's obvious who's the kid.

You take a moment, and leave barca thread. You're clearly an e-rat and a hater. Go to your thread and jerk your brains off. Next!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2017
April 10

bykebyke:
Nigga,sorry Umtiti,will be sending Higuain and Dybala back to the rural town of Rosario,Argentina.

April 20

Bykebyke has sent umtiti to the rural town yaounde, cameroon.

bykebyke:
Messi,Neymar,Iniesta,Busquets,Pique.

Cut off the remaining.

Cool story. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2017
senorova:

Lol.

Typical Chelsea fan. Agbero!!!!
I do not hate oponunaldo, his drive for success gives me utmost respect for him! It doesn't mean I can't speak the truth that messi has so far trumped him this season so far, and that he's not probably going to win the world's best because of a lackluster team...while for oponunaldo, it's the opposite. Madrid have quality squad depth, and very good replacements for BBC. Oponunaldo has not been particularly at his best this season. If you cannot comprehend this with your manly mind, then it's obvious who's the kid.

You take a moment, and leave barca thread. You're clearly an e-rat and a hater. Go to your thread and jerk your brains off. Next!

Just shut your stinking gob already!! !! You admire Ronaldo yet you had those bullshit to say about him in ur initial post?

You are not an agbero but you started with the insultive words first, you must be mad!!

Take a cue from the mature Barca fans on here rather than boring us with your foolishness, who cares if Neymar and Suarez are letting Messi down, he had several attempts to score yesterday but kept on wasting them, I don't expect you to know this.

Come and push me outta this thread, if nairaland na ur family property, you go tell me. Apoda arindin kid.

Go and bury your face in tears, your team is out already, shove your senseless hate-induced opinions about the game up your anal sphincters.....

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 10:27am On Apr 20, 2017
sebod:

What we have seen so far this season with the coach messing up each time Madrid drop points is enough to tell us that we are not destined to win the league. Madrid are leading us by 3 points while still having a game at hand.
Neymar is not playing the classico and you will agree with me that Messi has always been a shadow of himself in the past few ones. So whose gonna bail us out against them? What gives us assurance that we would also win the other matches even if Madrid drop points again if what we have seen already is anything to go by?

I can never bet on Atleti again to win the UCL at the expense of Madrid, twice they had the chance, and guess what? They blew it. Poor ref decisions and mother luck have been favouring Madrid in the UCL in these past seasons, so I don't expect this year to be different.

You know what? I'd be glad to eat my words in case the opposite happens grin

Bro my point exactly.

We know that for the past nine years, ballondor has been between oponunaldo and messi. We know that despite oponunaldo's brilliance, messi is his god. The times messi won the ballondor 4 times consecutively, barca had the best years under pep guardiola...with xavi, iniesta and a brilliant team. We know that messi's efforts were not messed up by his team mates.

Then what happened? The team went down in flames.... I no even wan dey talk am. Whether or not messi had a great season, barca as a team were just playing nonsense. Oponunaldo who's good at tapping those opportunities began to do so... However, Madrid went on a revolution. They deservedly played better and won trophies, while barca was shitting their pants. Naturally oponunaldo would win the world best, and e-diots would start comparing him to messi.

This season is not an exception. Messi out of the UCL, laliga race would not stand a chance of his efforts been rewarded as the world's best while oponunaldo who's not really been at his best wins that ballondor should real Madrid do the double.

By the way, even if oponunaldo wins his fifth ballondor, the football world still crowns messi king of football. So...no qualms.

E-rats can quote me and die!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:30am On Apr 20, 2017
bykebyke:

You are probably the only one expecting ur boys to put 3 or 4 goals past that resilent Juventus team that has conceded just 2 goals since the start of this season's UCL. I didn't have to think twice b4 giving Juventus 2 goals ahead in my bet.

All the crosses coming in didn't even work, they have tall central defenders.

Those players did their best, Lucho played the best 11, Juventus were just better and deservedly won.

Don't dwell on it. Move the fccck on!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Xkalaban(m): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2017
senorova:

Spits!!!

If hatred will blind you to see the truth, then it is you who should bury your shameless head in oponunaldo's ass...seeing your love for his gay ass.

For real bro. That Penaldo guy is so fvcking overrated. Aside his free kicks, I don't see anything that makes him more spectacular than an Ibrahimovic or a Lewandoski for that matter. Hommie be diving to the floor at the slightest contact, doing tappings after someone like Modric or Mercelo wld do the main work & scoring offside goals. There's no honor in that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You are probably the only one expecting ur boys to put 3 or 4 goals past that resilent Juventus team that has conceded just 2 goals since the start of this season's UCL. I didn't have to think twice b4 giving Juventus 2 goals ahead in my bet.

All the crosses coming in didn't even work, they have tall central defenders.

Those players did their best, Lucho played the best 11, Juventus were just better and deservedly won.

Don't dwell on it. Move the fccck on!!
Where did you see me dwell on it.? undecided

I'm only against blaming the players for the exit.

Not their fault.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2266) (2267) (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) ... (6226) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.