Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4622163 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) ... (6205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:48am On Apr 20, 2017
SeekinAttention:

As in!!!

That shows who thy are, useless ignorant team.
They have been doing it for years. Many of them were so confident about yesterday's match

Was it not the same oponurova or someone else dt said 'when' they win and qualify instead of 'if' they win and qualify....

Jonsnow92 I think had to call the person out to write 'if' not 'when' . Na ds same thread grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2017
Ruben Loftus Cheek > MSN cheesy

saw little boy neymar crying yesterday, is that one a player at all? Because if na final they con lose nko wetin he go do? Maybe he'll commit suicide grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You have enjoyed my attention enough, I am done obliging you..

Goodluck kiddo.

Bykebyke, Messi's number 1 fan would not hate on CR7 ds much.

Go and give Messi the Ballon d'or even when he lost the league and couldn't score a goal in a crucial UCL quarter finals.

Run along dear. Oponunaldo waits for you in bed grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:50am On Apr 20, 2017
UrennaNkoli:
Ruben Loftus Cheek > MSN cheesy

saw little boy neymar crying yesterday, is that one a player at all? Because if na final they con lose nko wetin he go do? Maybe he'll commit suicide grin

grin grin grin number one Neymar lover and the assistant have both been missing on this thread for about a month now.

Dmcdad and Raumdeuter...both of them dey form busy. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2017
senorova:

Hmnnn. I see so much logic. Messi carries the team on his back all season...team shits on him by conceding 3 goals in Turin and expect him to score hayrick against Italian ogbontarigi defenders.

On the other hand, Madrid shits on various oppositions all season, with oponunaldo running around wanking his balls. Bayern gets a red card, oponunaldo scores... Builds five star hotel in offside position and scores. All of a sudden.... He's a hero.

Clap for yourself. You get sense cheesy
Your tears and frustration is sweet

I love it when up barka kids are frustrated and pained

keep on wailing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:52am On Apr 20, 2017
senorova:

Run along dear. Oponunaldo waits for you in bed grin

You are the one suffering from loss of brain...keep sucking Messi's dick, his sperm myt cure your crase. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2017
senorova:

Hmnnn. I see so much logic. Messi carries the team on his back all season...team shits on him by conceding 3 goals in Turin and expect him to score hayrick against Italian ogbontarigi defenders.

On the other hand, Madrid shits on various oppositions all season, with oponunaldo running around wanking his balls. Bayern gets a red card, oponunaldo scores... Builds five star hotel in offside position and scores. All of a sudden.... He's a hero.

Clap for yourself. You get sense cheesy

grin grin grin

Don't clap for me, clap for ur daddy Apari, I learnt that from him cheesy cheesy

Or would you love to prove ur dad wrong that his logic has failed?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:54am On Apr 20, 2017
Lordemperoris100:

keep on wailing

I just dey happy say Mathieu and Gomes no start yesterday, den for lie say Lucho na Bastard, he didn't start Iniesta cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2017
If only 'god-Messi' stuck to the basics of scoring tap ins instead of waiting for the spectacular, then maybe Barca would have had a chance of making the semis.Watching your favourite team winning a nerve racking encounter is a blissful experience and only your rival losing a game is as exciting.Luckily for me, I experienced both in the space of 2 days; hopefully, I will get to experience it in a single day when we take on a vulnerable Barka side on Sunday.Make it happen Lord.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2017
That same defense barca couldn't open was what a surplus to requirement in chelsea in the name of Oscar dos Santos Emboaba Júnior massacred and destroyed about 5 years ago cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I just dey happy say Mathieu and Gomes no start yesterday, den for lie say Lucho na Bastard, he didn't start Iniesta cheesy cheesy

If my boss finally catch me looting and he takes me to court

And judge says 50yrs in prison or Iniedo to score 1 goal. I would choose 50 yrs in jail.

Ibime, thank u for revealing what a carry along fraud iniesther is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You are the one suffering from loss of brain...keep sucking Messi's dick, his sperm myt cure your crase. grin grin grin

I thought you were done replying my posts.
It's obvious who's obsessed.

cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2017
Krasid:
If only 'god-Messi' stuck to the basics of scoring tap ins instead of waiting for the spectacular, then maybe Barca would have had a chance of making the semis.Watching your favourite team winning a nerve racking encounter is a blissful experience and only your rival losing a game is as exciting.Luckily for me, I experienced both in the space of 2 days; hopefully, I will get to experience it in a single day when we take on a vulnerable Barka side on Sunday.Make it happen Lord.

The way Madrid go flog BARKa on Sunday ehn, Dem no go understand am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
bykebyke:

No system.

Guardiola's Bayern put 4goals past a deeper Juve block.

Juve came to revenge. Besides, you know they have been very outstanding defensively.

As a matter of fact, na u let me know say na just 2 goals den don conceed and u were expecting to put 4 past them without PK and ojoro grin

Against PSG, there was a system but no system yesterday....you try. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 12:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lordemperoris100:

keep on wailing

cheesy
Don't worry bro, we'd see who'll wail by the season's end
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
senorova:

I thought you were done replying my posts.
It's obvious who's obsessed.

cheesy

Obsessed with who? A demented fool like you?

You've got jokes boy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 12:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Obsessed with who? A demented fool like you?

You've got jokes boy.

Another reply cheesy
Keep it coming. Shey I dey tell you say you dey carry oponunaldo matter on top your head. Leave me, you no leave me.
I'm straight o for your info, I just love messi's dick. You can have oponunaldo's ass cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

BONUCCI AND CHELLINI

POCKETED THE ENTIRE MSN
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
N B: Please try to ignore whatever bykebyke says after barca have lost a match, His emotion do take over him,

He can tell you say ikorodu united is better than barca just bcus of a match or that fellaini is the greatest of all time bla bla bla.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Juve came to revenge. Besides, you know they have been very outstanding defensively.

As a matter of fact, na u let me know say na just 2 goals den don conceed and u were expecting to put 4 past them without PK and ojoro grin

Against PSG, there was a system but no system yesterday....you try. grin
Against PSG it was individual brilliance.

Which I've constantly stated here,it has been the only thing keeping us afloat. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
Upnepaa:
N B: Please try to ignore whatever bykebyke says after barca have lost a match, His emotion do take over him,

He can tell you say ikorodu united is better than barca just bcus of a match or that fellaini is the greatest of all time bla bla bla.
Oh sorry.

I forgot that around here we like deceiving ourselves into accepting status quo/mediocrity.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Buhahahahah!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
Only two world class players in the Premier league team of the year.

Disgraceful.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
I have utmost respect for Christiano Ronaldo as a player,competitor and as a rival.
However it will be an utter injustice and partiality to compare Ronaldo to The GOAT not bcus i'm a barca fan buh bcus of the huge dissimilarities between them

Let's take this season for example

UCL Pre quarter final goals

Messi=11
Ronaldo=2 (Ridiculous undecided)

After the Bayern games Ororo increased it to7,He scored five goals against Bayern,But only one was scored when the game was 11 vs 11, two offsides goals at that.

For ur info i'm not a wailing wailer,Football is game where only your efforts are not enough,
Luck,commitment,the strength of your opponents and unavoidable circumstances during the game play are also a huge factor as well,Ronaldo is a beneficiary of these,i'm not whining but just stating the fact,Messi has also benefited from luck before,so no biggy.

In LA liga messi's 29 goals has won Barcelona 17 points this season(a league high) ,Can't remember that of Ronaldo,but i'm sure morata and Ramos's goals are more important.

But at the end ,Ronaldo will win his 5th WPOTY,not because Ronaldo is better but because he is luckier and playing with better teammates, but that is part of football,so no wailing.

Cc chelseafan1, lana1,seekinAttention et al

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
Juventus defence is good but not extraordinary,we didn't test Buffon that much.
A persistent real Madrid team will pull off a comeback yesterday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bi0nics: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
Upnepaa:
I have utmost respect for Christiano Ronaldo as a player,competitor and as a rival.
However it will be an utter injustice and partiality to compare Ronaldo to The GOAT not bcus i'm a barca fan buh bcus of the huge dissimilarities between them

Messi=11

After the Bayern games Ororo increased it to7,He scored five goals against Bayern,But only one was scored when the game was 11 vs 11, two offsides goals at that.

For ur info i'm not a wailing wailer,Football is game where only your efforts are not enough,
Luck,commitment,the strength of your opponents and unavoidable circumstances during the game play are also a huge factor as well,Ronaldo is a beneficiary of these,i'm not whining but just stating the fact,Messi has also benefited from luck before,so no biggy.

In LA liga messi's 29 goals has won Barcelona 17 points this season(a league high) ,Can't remember that of Ronaldo,but i'm sure morata and Ramos's goals are more important.

But at the end ,Ronaldo will win his 5th WPOTY,not because Ronaldo is better but because he is luckier and playing with better teammates, but that is part of football,so no wailing.

Okay, the excuse now is "Lord Ororo is playing with better team mates??"

Lool. . Wetin man no go hear

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
bykebyke:

Oh sorry.

I forgot that around here we like deceiving ourselves into accepting status quo/mediocrity.

Not to the extent of saying Messi should move to another team,Haba !!!

To where
Boca junior or to Shanghai
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 12:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
bi0nics:

Okay, the excuse now is "Lord Ororo is playing with better team mates??"

Lool. . Wetin man no go hear

Of course,Even a die hard Barcelona fan will tell you that Madrid's defence and midfield are superior to Barca's.

We edge them only only in the Attack.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Upnepaa:

Not to the extent of saying Messi should move to another team,Haba !!!

To where
Boca junior or to Shanghai
Yeah,like I really meant that. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
My take on our UCL Exit:

1: Enrique fielded an erroneous formation for the 1st leg, though if Iniesta and Suarez converted their chances, qualifying for the semi's would have been assured, that way, nobody would have tried to blame enrique in anyway. To me, those two are accountable.

2: In as much as we all blv in MSN to perform Miracles, its quite obvious Neymar and Suarez are probably worn out for the rest of the season. Besides, Messi is also a culprit yesterday, he probably would have lowered the pressure and be himself, imagine Messi blasting the ball off wide high, that alone shows the level of pressure on him.

Truth is, the players failed to allow us qualify, it happens, they make us happy, they make us sad, thats just the realistic ish about the wonderful game of soccer, we just need to stick to that fact and move on. As it stands now, na miracle to win against a madrid side whose momentum is strongly on point. But we are Barca, the madrid of now might probably go trophyless this season, another funny side about football.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Upnepaa:

Messi=11

May the Almighty God bless you and your entire generation.
May you live long to eat the fruit of your labour
May you not be unfortunate in life

May you not turn to an e-rat cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
bykebyke:
Only two world class players in the Premier league team of the year.

Disgraceful.

Hazard and de gea

(1) (2) (3) ... (2268) (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) ... (6205) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awadi(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.