Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4657884 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) ... (6226) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
bykebyke:
Only two world class players in the Premier league team of the year.

Disgraceful.

Apart from degea, Luis and Eden. All of these mumus are just like EPL fans.
Laliga reserve best XI will rape this team hands down.

E-rats can quote me and die.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
Upnepaa:
I have utmost respect for Christiano Ronaldo as a player,competitor and as a rival.
However it will be an utter injustice and partiality to compare Ronaldo to The GOAT not bcus i'm a barca fan buh bcus of the huge dissimilarities between them

Let's take this season for example

UCL Pre quarter final goals

Messi=11
Ronaldo=2 (Ridiculous undecided)

After the Bayern games Ororo increased it to7,He scored five goals against Bayern,But only one was scored when the game was 11 vs 11, two offsides goals at that.

For ur info i'm not a wailing wailer,Football is game where only your efforts are not enough,
Luck,commitment,the strength of your opponents and unavoidable circumstances during the game play are also a huge factor as well,Ronaldo is a beneficiary of these,i'm not whining but just stating the fact,Messi has also benefited from luck before,so no biggy.

In LA liga messi's 29 goals has won Barcelona 17 points this season(a league high) ,Can't remember that of Ronaldo,but i'm sure morata and Ramos's goals are more important.

But at the end ,Ronaldo will win his 5th WPOTY,not because Ronaldo is better but because he is luckier and playing with better teammates, but that is part of football,so no wailing.

Cc chelseafan1, lana1,seekinAttention et al

you're doing your team a huge disservice just to prop up Messi's name.
Messi is the better player,has Been for a long time another Ronaldo WPOTY won't change that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
Eyin e-rats gbogbo cheesy

Oponunaldo no even dey UCL best player nomination grin grin. Sheybi he scored a hatrick ? Everyone knows oponunaldo is a fraud
Some people wee not like this

http://mvp.uefa.com/en/uefachampionsleague/nominees

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
devilsdouble00:

Hazard and de gea
Nope.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
senorova:

Apart from degea, Luis and Eden. All of these mumus are just like EPL fans.
Laliga reserve best XI will rape this team hands down.

Not even those three.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nickvanilla(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2017
Seriously, Enrique needs to shut up and get back to the drawing board. How can he say we need to "score five goals" when we could not even score one let alone three to even the tie.

We can't lose El clasico o Abeg.
Messi and Suarez have to turn up!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
bi0nics:

Okay, the excuse now is "Lord Ororo is playing with better team mates??"

Lool. . Wetin man no go hear

Leave him alone, when we used to tell them not to judge Hazard cos he is playing alongside Costa and Matic, among other useless players, they would tell us that, we are saying rubbish that Neymar is better.

Now, cr7 will win Ballon d'or, they suddenly remember that he is playing in a better team than Messi....

Seriously, nothing wey we no go read.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
bykebyke:

Against PSG it was individual brilliance.

Which I've constantly stated here,it has been the only thing keeping us afloat. undecided

Were they not motivated to win last nyt, where was the individual brilliance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
BONUCCI AND CHELLINI

POCKETED THE ENTIRE MSN

U don forget Alves too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Were they not motivated to win last nyt, where was the individual brilliance.
Couldn't do shït.

Also proved a working system>Individual Brilliance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TeflonBlixx: 1:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
senorova:
Eyin e-rats gbogbo cheesy

Oponunaldo no even dey UCL best player nomination grin grin. Sheybi he scored a hatrick ? Everyone knows oponunaldo is a fraud
Some people wee not like this

http://mvp.uefa.com/en/uefachampionsleague/nominees

Messi, Neymar must be microscopic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
bykebyke:

Disgraceful.
And who are these world class players??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SirL0neWolf(m): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2017
tongue

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
Upnepaa:
I have utmost respect for Christiano Ronaldo as a player,competitor and as a rival.
However it will be an utter injustice and partiality to compare Ronaldo to The GOAT not bcus i'm a barca fan buh bcus of the huge dissimilarities between them

Let's take this season for example

UCL Pre quarter final goals

Messi=11
Ronaldo=2 (Ridiculous undecided)

After the Bayern games Ororo increased it to7,He scored five goals against Bayern,But only one was scored when the game was 11 vs 11, two offsides goals at that.

For ur info i'm not a wailing wailer,Football is game where only your efforts are not enough,
Luck,commitment,the strength of your opponents and unavoidable circumstances during the game play are also a huge factor as well,Ronaldo is a beneficiary of these,i'm not whining but just stating the fact,Messi has also benefited from luck before,so no biggy.

In LA liga messi's 29 goals has won Barcelona 17 points this season(a league high) ,Can't remember that of Ronaldo,but i'm sure morata and Ramos's goals are more important.

But at the end ,Ronaldo will win his 5th WPOTY,not because Ronaldo is better but because he is luckier and playing with better teammates, but that is part of football,so no wailing.

Cc chelseafan1, lana1,seekinAttention et al

Okay. Lets even abide by this ur logic and lets pretend u are making sense(no offence)....
Did Messi deserve his 2010 balon d'or win??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
senorova:

May the Almighty God bless you and your entire generation. May you live long to eat the fruit of your labour May you not be unfortunate in life

May you not turn to an e-rat cheesy
Lol,Amin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 1:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
senorova:

May the Almighty God bless you and your entire generation. May you live long to eat the fruit of your labour May you not be unfortunate in life

May you not turn to an e-rat cheesy
Lol,Amin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lana1:
Okay. Lets even abide by this ur logic and lets pretend u are making sense(no offence)....
Did Messi deserve his 2010 balon d'or win??
Yes,he deserve it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

U don forget Alves too.
lol
make we forgot barca
I will be back for them after el classico
abeg any game
from today till Sunday
abeg share with me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lana1:
And who are these world class players??
Mane and Danny Rose.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Shey we saw it on this thread b4 kick off na, how dey were all hoping for help from the ref.

I swear a small 11 year old Barca fan beside me yesterday said, his team (Barca) will qualify with ojoro, the little boy was so confident.

They are disgraceful. At a point busquets hit the referee, so disrespectful. They like bullying the referees who wouldn't fall for their tricks. I just expect real to nail them finally this weekend.
Chelseafan1:

Leave him alone, when we used to tell them not to judge Hazard cos he is playing alongside Costa and Matic, among other useless players, they would tell us that, we are saying rubbish that Neymar is better.

Now, cr7 will win Ballon d'or, they suddenly remember that he is playing in a better team than Messi....

Seriously, nothing wey we no go read.

That's how up barka fans roll.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Upnepaa:

Yes,he deserve it
Then in dat case, Ronaldo deserves Balon D' Or 2018. No need for arguments pls

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 2:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
An up barka fan cried after their exit in the Quarter finals grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3752164/barca-fan-cries-hard-after

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
bykebyke:

Disgraceful.
Your team just crashed out without scoring a single goal after 180 minutes of football, aren't you supposed to be crying instead of occupying your mind with EPL team of the year list cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
Tval:
Your team just crashed out without scoring a single goal after 180 minutes of football, aren't you supposed to be crying instead of occupying your mind with EPL team of the year list cheesy
Nope.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
senorova:

Bro my point exactly.

We know that for the past nine years, ballondor has been between oponunaldo and messi. We know that despite oponunaldo's brilliance, messi is his god. The times messi won the ballondor 4 times consecutively, barca had the best years under pep guardiola...with xavi, iniesta and a brilliant team. We know that messi's efforts were not messed up by his team mates.

Then what happened? The team went down in flames.... I no even wan dey talk am. Whether or not messi had a great season, barca as a team were just playing nonsense. Oponunaldo who's good at tapping those opportunities began to do so... However, Madrid went on a revolution. They deservedly played better and won trophies, while barca was shitting their pants. Naturally oponunaldo would win the world best, and e-diots would start comparing him to messi.

This season is not an exception. Messi out of the UCL, laliga race would not stand a chance of his efforts been rewarded as the world's best while oponunaldo who's not really been at his best wins that ballondor should real Madrid do the double.

By the way, even if oponunaldo wins his fifth ballondor, the football world still crowns messi king of football. So...no qualms.

E-rats can quote me and die!!!
So you're saying Messi is suffering because there are no more Xavi and Iniesta? Hmmm

Some people can interpret it to mean Messi cannot replicate his success elsewhere. What a revelation.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 3:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
Xkalaban:

For real bro. That Penaldo guy is so fvcking overrated. Aside his free kicks, I don't see anything that makes him more spectacular than an Ibrahimovic or a Lewandoski for that matter. Hommie be diving to the floor at the slightest contact, doing tappings after someone like Modric or Mercelo wld do the main work & scoring offside goals. There's no honor in that.
Ronaldo free kicks? Bruhhh! What is this place? Some remote village in Zimbabwe?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nickvanilla(m): 3:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
SeekinAttention:

I know Messhit is the greatest footballer of all time.
But he will sell all his personal accolades, his team trophies, his teammates, Camp Kunu, and all up Barka fans for an INTERNATIONAL TROPHY

No offense sir, but this is the dumbest thing I have read on this forum in a long while lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2017
Luis Enrique's record at the Juventus Stadium with both Barcelona and Roma

WON 0
DRAW 0
LOST 3

SCORED 0
CONCEDED 10
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2017
Interesting how no one is abusing Luis Enrique here the same way Tata was abused here.

Tata was given 0dime to spend on players.

Luis Enrique is being handed a blank cheque every season,yet under achieved and you people are mute.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
eph12:

So you're saying Messi is suffering because there are no more Xavi and Iniesta? Hmmm

Some people can interpret it to mean Messi cannot replicate his success elsewhere. What a revelation.

I'm saying Barcelona as a team is nonsense. Messi's individual brilliance will eventually tire out if the team relies on him every time before they can win a match.

Messi can, and will replicate his success anywhere... As long as he has quality coaching crew who can mould a good team around him.

Take this analogy :We all know hazard will never become world's best if he remains in chelshit even though he "could be" world best material. Got it?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
senorova:

Apart from degea, Luis and Eden. All of these mumus are just like EPL fans. Laliga reserve best XI will rape this team hands down.
You and die ehn.. E dey hungry you? Calm down before we begin greet people sorry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 3:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Lana1:
Then in dat case, Ronaldo deserves Balon D' Or 2018. No need for arguments pls

Let him win the champions league or the liga first
Then we can talk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2269) (2270) (2271) (2272) (2273) (2274) (2275) ... (6226) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Colson(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.