Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4621709 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) (2408) (2409) ... (6204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
Mathieu finally gone.

For real. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
bykebyke:

Guangzhou Evergrande statement: "Our club has given a formal response to Barcelona that we reject their bid for Paulinho."

Please keep rejecting.
They've rejected our 2nd bid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
RIP Bradley. cry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
realtem:
Messi tax sentence lifted. He is to pay €250,000 fine.

Lol
soft landing for ronaldo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2017
I just read 2 sad stories, About Bradley's death and then Ter Stegen letter to Carl Ikeme!

Ter Stegen cry cry cry

He wrote: "Today I read the story about Carl Ikeme, a goalkeeper for Nigeria and Wolverhampton, who's been diagnosed with acute leukemia [sic]. A person I've never met but his story affects me and touches my heart.

"I can't underline how important health is. In sport, it means a lot for every athlete; and it's not just crucial so that we perform well but our health does affect us mentally also. I try to be in the best possible shape, remembering to follow my diet and regularly check up on my health status. I think about this all time. I would never want to see a player get injured, especially when it's serious. I know the feeling and it's the worst.

"But more alarming than an injury, is having to stop what you love because of your health. It's complicated to understand and a painful reality to relax. And when the cause is cancer. I am speechless. I don't know what to say.

"I wish Carl and his family all the strength in the world. I'm sure his team-mates and club will be there too, and all their fans. It's important to be united! And me too, I offer all my possible support. I'm hoping he can fight like goalkeepers always do, with a calm and positive mind.

"I believe in you, Carl. Be strong. Be brave."

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
So PSG after torturing Verratti and beating the fück out of him for wanting to leave also forced him to apologize to the club on camera.

I hope we get them in the UCL again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
bykebyke:
So PSG after torturing Verratti and beating the fück out of him for wanting to leave also forced him to apologize to the club on camera.

I hope we get them in the UCL again.

His agent has said it all, they have turn him into a prisoner.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2017
no one is willing to sign for us not even 'pufflinho' .

I won't cry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2017
Lmao.

See as Man U hijack Lukaku deal. cheesy grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2017
Chai, so after all the Verratti talks, he ends up staying at PSG. Finished club.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:30am On Jul 08, 2017
pelvicky:
no one is willing to sign for us not even 'pufflinho' .

I won't cry

Walahi it is so bad! Preseason would soon start and we haven't made any breakthrough in the transfer market!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:33am On Jul 08, 2017
Krasid:
Chai, so after all the Verratti talks, he ends up staying at PSG. Finished club.

Like you guys haven't had failed transfers! Remember De Gea?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:53am On Jul 08, 2017
homesteady:

Like you guys haven't had failed transfers! Remember De Gea?
De Gea's case was different. He was all but a Madrid player if not for some misunderstanding between both clubs. He didn't go about posting a video pledging his support for United after being linked to Madrid for weeks. Guess y'all will just have to settle for Paulinho...oops, I forgot, even Guangzhou Evergrande don't want to sell to Barca.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2017
Krasid:
De Gea's case was different. He was all but a Madrid player if not for some misunderstanding between both clubs. He didn't go about posting a video pledging his support for United after being linked to Madrid for weeks. Guess y'all will just have to settle for Paulinho...oops, I forgot, even Guangzhou Evergrande don't want to sell to Barca.

It's a fact that Verratti wants to leave, but his club are still adamant on him staying! So it's definitely not Barcelona's fault!
Besides, transfer market is not closing today or tomorrow, it is still on for some weeks, so anything can happen!

BTW, why do I feel you are already shitting on your pants because Verratti might join us?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Laporta once said in 2010 that "Barca are Madrid's reference". If only Barca were its own reference we wouldn't be in this mess.

From Khedira & Lass to Isco, Toni, Luka & Ceballos.

While Barca went from XavIniesta, Busi, Thiago & Cesc to Rakitic, Paulinho & Gomes.

While Perez looked at prime Barça & is trying to emulate that,Rosell/Bartomeu fell in love with everything that was wrong Madrid in the past.

See you all when the season starts.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
I dont see anythibg too special about Ceballos i Think we just need Jean Seri to bring some strenght into our midfield we have good midfelders...Denis and arda needs to be given more gametime !!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
Terver23:
I dont see anythibg too special about Ceballos i Think we just need Jean Seri to bring some strenght into our midfield we have good midfelders...Denis and arda needs to be given more gametime !!
Nice's President has confirmed that Seri will not be leaving as they have sold four important players and can't sell anymore.

Ceballos is a second Isco..Real Madrid do not need him...but they cannot allow him join Barca,which is why they bought him.

ARDA.TURAN.DOES.NOT.WORK.IN.MIDFIELD.

I don't know how many shambolic performances we need to see from him there before people grasp that fact.

And no...we do not have good midfielders.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
homesteady:

It's a fact that Verratti wants to leave, but his club are still adamant on him staying! So it's definitely not Barcelona's fault!
Besides, transfer market is not closing today or tomorrow, it is still on for some weeks, so anything can happen!

BTW, why do I feel you are already shitting on your pants because Verratti might join us?
LMAO. In Kroos and Modric we already have two of the best midfielders in the world, we also have other world class midfielders in Casemiro, Isco, Kovacic, and now added another in Ceballos(who from now on would be known as Cebaos after Barca were handed L's when he rejected them); Barca adding another midget to its ranks would change nada.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yorhmienerd(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Can somebody tell me any good player available in the market again

Next Season - Barca = Sh!t.

Only God knows which is more worse- Barca Board/Buhari Govt. sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
neymar suarez and rakitic should perform more consistently next season. we'd be alright.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
tesppidd:
neymar suarez and rakitic should perform more consistently next season. we'd be alright.
mistakes were made. enrique rotated heavily in certain difficult away games, the early home loss to alavez should never have happened. and then the away loss to juve. that turin loss was a mistake which we never recovered from.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
useless club, we go show una pepper nxt season grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
tesppidd:
LOL. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
weedtaker:
useless club, we go show una pepper nxt season grin
Shey you know say Lukaku no be Mourinho first or even second choice?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
bykebyke:

Shey you know say Lukaku no be Mourinho first or even second choice?
and so? undecided what does that have to do with the midfield trio of pogba herrera and fellaini destroying ur team in the UCL??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
weedtaker:
and so? undecided what does that have to do with the midfield trio of pogba herrera and fellaini destroying ur team in the UCL??

LMAO. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Danhumprey:

LMAO. grin grin
no worry, you'll see the stuff they're made of against madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Terver23(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
bykebyke:

Nice's President has confirmed that Seri will not be leaving as they have sold four important players and can't sell anymore.

Ceballos is a second Isco..Real Madrid do not need him...but they cannot allow him join Barca,which is why they bought him.

ARDA.TURAN.DOES.NOT.WORK.IN.MIDFIELD.

I don't know how many shambolic performances we need to see from him there before people grasp that fact.

And no...we do not have good midfielders.
I think we Do just that we lack a very energetic midfielder....
I think Denis Suarez is quite similar to Isco....
He need game time to be confident in the squad..
we should be worried about RB and maybe another defender not yet being signed...we seem to forget our defence is shaky !!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
Terver23:

we should be worried about RB and maybe another defender not yet being signed...we seem to forget our defence is shaky !!
Everything you said up there is so wrong like Nigeria..
We have energetic midfielders..Rakitic is a workaholic, Arda Turan was part of the Warriors drilled by Simeone,What do we need energy for?..Are we running 100m Senior Boys ni?And Denis Suarez isn't close to Isco's left foot at least Based on what I saw last season..Our Center Defence isn't Shaky..We dont need any CB..Bartomeu should buy Good Midfielders is that too much too ask?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Guys what is wrong with our board sef Madrid don hijack ceballos o him go do medicals on Monday
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
weedtaker:
Just letting you know...

So that when he benches Lukacoon for not scoring after two matches,you won't ask what's wrong.

Bellotti....Morata....Lukaku.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Terver23:

Nope...Enrique's system made our defense shaky towards the ending part of the season.

We need a midfield controller before any mumu RB.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) (2408) (2409) ... (6204) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Tech01 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.