Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4631295 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
hensben:
This..

Will this make Hazard score more than 2 goals from CL open play. Last season under Conte where did he play?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
airmark:

Arsenal is not in ucl , never won it before and you had hair full everywhere on your head and nostrils, last time they won epl. So there's every likelihood for a player to leave the team to play in a bigger team with more chances of winning important silverwares. Conte just told clubs showing interests in hazard to stop joking. Chelsea hardly sells a performing player. That can't be said of arsenal. So, keep it shut apari.

Whats the meaning of all this nonsense you posted. Is this what is stopping Madrid or any club from being linked to Hidden Hazard?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2017
airmark:

Thanks to xavi, iniesta and messi.
Must u point something to something

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
I love Neymar but cmon him fighting with a newbie is kinda fuckinggg low and sad.

What a DICKKK!!!

If he's had enough and wanna leave FINE. He should suit himself.

Though it'll hurt but screw it we'll survive. My club don't revolve around his backstabbing asss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yonce:

Not this time apparently.

On a second thought, the snake should stay and recruit more snakes. . . pioneer the "divide and conquer" strategy in the locker room. Your campaign would be over before it even begins. grin grin
Won't happen.

He's leaving.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
The go ahead has being given. He is surely leaving and he won't be missed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Whats the meaning of all this nonsense you posted. Is this what is stopping Madrid or any club from being linked to Hidden Hazard?

Madrid have been linked to him many times, such that some madrid players threatened to leave, cos they saw their future going bleak with his arrival. Madrid needed to soft-pedal, so as not to cause problem in the team, especially when chelsea was unwilling. Stop typing rubbish.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by lekkie073(m): 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

No one should depend on what you see because you dey see amiss. wikipedia called both Mbappe and Lukaku strikers, Transfermakrt called both of them Center forward

But hensben wan tell us which one is a striker and which is a CF
the hen is a typical Chelsea fan. feeling like u know when actually u don't know.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Will this make Hazard score more than 2 goals from CL open play. Last season under Conte where did he play?
But he scored more than Neymar last season in the league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Most Chelsea fans are quite ignorant and annoying. Argue with them at your own peril!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
bykebyke..are you the one with the username @futbolmaha_ on instagram? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
I am centre forward but not a striker, I am a defender?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
hensben:
But he scored more than Neymar last season in the league.

Why select one competition why not in all comps. Its like Walcot saying he did better than Alxeis because he scored more goals in the CL last season

Goals + assists all competition last season

Neymar 20 goals 27 assists total 47
Hazard 17 goals 7 assists total 24.

Goals plus assist for National Team

Neymar 52 goals 38 assists
Hazard 17 goals 20 assists
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
airmark:

Madrid have been linked to him many times, such that some madrid players threatened to leave, cos they saw their future going bleak with his arrival. Madrid needed to soft-pedal, so as not to cause problem in the team, especially when chelsea was unwilling. Stop typing rubbish.

See stupid excuse, Madrid soft pedalled because some of their players threatened to leave

When Chelsea was signing Morata why didnt Batshuayi threaten to leave and Chelsea soft pedal? When Barca was Buying SUarez why didnt Pedro threaten to leave so they will soft pedal on chasing SUarez

Your brand of foolishness should be patented

Where have players stopped a club from signing a genuine top class player to their team

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

See stupid excuse, Madrid soft pedalled because some of their players threatened to leave

When Chelsea was signing Morata why didnt Batshuayi threaten to leave and Chelsea soft pedal? When Barca was Buying SUarez why didnt Pedro threaten to leave so they will soft pedal on chasing SUarez

Your brand of foolishness should be patented

Where have players stopped a club from signing a genuine top class player to their team

There are ways stuffs work in spain and different elsewhere as regards spanish players. Also those threatening were regulars and spanish, not a bench-warming belgian or a just-settling spanish playing in england. Morata's deal was not being peddled while the league was on-going, unlike madrid-hazard's case, when the players threatened. No club will do contrary to what madrid did and jeopardise an on-going season's effort. I dont know how you always come with stvpid examples to prove a senseless point.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
sebod:
I am centre forward but not a striker, I am a defender?
How far?..You dey see your boy Neymar?..You still want him to stay yea?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
Neymar should leave our camp already, we dont need him to unsettle the unity in the team. what the greedy and the blood sucker called neymar's father dont know is that, neymar going to psg will hurt his popularity and his credibility, how many people are supporting psg all over the world, i bet they are not up to 2million fans, compare to that of barcelona. "going to psg is like going back to santos in brazil, because fans wont hear about him again, they can only watch him if PSG manage to play a big team in champions league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

He didn't fight him, he beat up and kicked a 17yr old

Lol, can you at least post the gif, let's see how he had time to beat up the boy in a match Chelsea were trying to score more goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Why select one competition why not in all comps. Its like Walcot saying he did better than Alxeis because he scored more goals in the CL last season

Goals + assists all competition last season

Neymar 20 goals 27 assists total 47
Hazard 17 goals 7 assists total 24.

Goals plus assist for National Team

Neymar 52 goals 38 assists
Hazard 17 goals 20 assists

Walcot and Sanchez played in ucl can same be said of Hazard.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
Na ds kind news about Neymar dey make Dmcdad enter ghost mode.....

Come out ogbeni, I want to read what u have to say about ur goat of a boy grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
hensben:
Walcot and Sanchez played in ucl can same be said of Hazard.

So Walcott is better than Sanchez

Hazard played in Carling cup can the same be said of Neymar?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
carles puyol tells neymar to go public on his intentions, he should just say what he wants, instead of toying with a club as huge as barcelona. "even lionel messi, xavi, iniesta, ronaldinho, maradona and ronaldo delima did not disrespect the club as neymar did. "throwing his training jersey to the ground and walking off the training ground in front of the coach and everyone. "something that Messi wont even think of doing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
airmark:

There are ways stuffs work in spain and different elsewhere as regards spanish players. Also those threatening were regulars and spanish, not a bench-warming belgian or a just-settling spanish playing in england. Morata's deal was not being peddled while the league was on-going, unlike madrid-hazard's case, when the players threatened. No club will do contrary to what madrid did and jeopardise an on-going season's effort. I dont know how you always come with stvpid examples to prove a senseless point.

Dindinrin who are the regular spanish players in Madrid whose future are bleak if they sign Hazard

In the Madrid attack Ronaldo Portuguese, benzema French, Bale Welsh, In the Madrid midfield Kroos German, Modric-Croatia, Casemiro- Brazilian

Is it Ramos and Carvajal whose future would e bleak if Madrid signs Hazard?

Thats why I said you are extremely foolish with those insane excuses you are giving upandan

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hazard isn't at the skill level to play for Barcelona.

What will Barcelona need a player who has 2 CL goals from open play in 5 seasons for unless they are looking to replace Hleb and Adama Traore
grin

It's not his fault.. The rest of the team na lowkey quacks..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Sho o ya weyrey? Which Hazard, Thorgan?? grin grin grin
grin

Dem dy fear
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
The level of hatred being spewed here on Neymar is absurd.

He helped you win CDR last season and at least made the comeback against PSG possible (even if we all don't agree with the method)

Support your players they also contributed to the clubs success.

If this was Messi am very sure the hatred will be against the board.

It seems the club is now FC Messi instead of FC Barca

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
See as Madrid fan dey yarn "bitter truth" give us...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

Dem dy fear

Fear abi una no get shame grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
usbcable:
The level of hatred being spewed here on Neymar is absurd.

He helped you win CDR last season and at least made the comeback against PSG possible (even if we all don't agree with the method)

Support your players they also contributed to the clubs success.

If this was Messi am very sure the hatred will be against the board.

It seems the club is now FC Messi instead of FC Barca
I swear i cant believe many people here...bykebyke even wish him death cause he want to leave....as a barca fan,i understand neymar reason,my only problem is that he shouldnt move to psg but an epl club...some here,think he can be replaced by the likes of mbappe,dembele,coutinho and co....neymar help messi in many ways...having to starman means less people mark messi,creating space for messi.....neymar is more important than people think he is

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Theflash98:

I swear i cant believe many people here...bykebyke even wish him death cause he want to leave....as a barca fan,i understand neymar reason,my only problem is that he shouldnt move to psg but an epl club...some here,think he can be replaced by the likes of mbappe,dembele,coutinho and co....neymar help messi in many ways...having to starman means less people mark messi,creating space for messi.....neymar is more important than people think he is
so people wey dey make sense like this still dey this thread sha. Good to know

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
bykebyke:
When Ronaldinho and Deco became poisonous in the dressing room,Laporta and Pep said enough is enough.

When will Bartomeu do the same to Neymar? angry angry

If LVG was the gaffer.. Neymar would train with La masia until his head comes down..

All this Neymar talk is annoying
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Fear abi una no get shame grin
grin

For favor we wan do una?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2440) (2441) (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.