Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,431 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:58 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4668045 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2441) (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
When is the clasico icc
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
usbcable:
The level of hatred being spewed here on Neymar is absurd.

He helped you win CDR last season and at least made the comeback against PSG possible (even if we all don't agree with the method)

Support your players they also contributed to the clubs success.

If this was Messi am very sure the hatred will be against the board.

It seems the club is now FC Messi instead of FC Barca
what neymar is doing now is what ronaldo does every season so you guys are already immune to tantrums but we are not. we love neymar, for me he's the second best player in the world. only messi is beggable in the whole world, if neymar nor wan play again make him fuuccck off.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
Theflash98:
bykebyke..are you the one with the username @futbolmaha_ on instagram? grin
I'm not on Instagram.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
I dey sight JP dey view. What's your take on this neymar saga?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Na ds kind news about Neymar dey make Dmcdad enter ghost mode.....

Come out ogbeni, I want to read what u have to say about ur goat of a boy grin grin grin grin
I go give my view tomorrow. Meanwhile, you prefer this news than reaching cloud 9 feeling.wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
dmcdad:

I go give my view tomorrow. Meanwhile, you prefer this news than reaching cloud 9 feeling.wink
cloud 9?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
neymar neymar neymar.

Everybody is important but nobody is indispensable.

neymar going or not, we should bid for Ousmane Dembélé o, next big thing after mbappe.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
10d0ve:
See as Madrid fan dey yarn "bitter truth" give us...

What bitter truth are you talking about? Would you have believed last season that Neymar has higher chances of leaving Barca than Turan this season ? Is the board willing to sell him? Every sane person knows that his father will do anything for money and he happens to be his agent.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
usbcable:
The level of hatred being spewed here on Neymar is absurd.
When you start trying to leave Barcelona like a thief in the night...I will treat you like a thief...The Bastard.

He helped you win CDR last season and at least made the comeback against PSG possible (even if we all don't agree with the method)
He did nothing for us last season...except costing us the league title by faking an injury to go fück his sister on her birthday.

Support your players they also contributed to the clubs success.
Yes..of course.

I will support players who actual club legends aren't begging to stay.

If this was Messi am very sure the hatred will be against the board.

It seems the club is now FC Messi instead of FC Barca
If if if.

If Messi had a vagïna,he would be a female.

If Messi had 4tyres,he would be a danfo bus.

If Messi had 18 tyres,he would be a trailer.

If If If.

Stop trying to act as if you give a fück...you only want Neymar to stay so he can cause more disharmony in the team.

Take your virtue signalling self and fück right off.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
the same Eriksen cross and cross in a barca shirt?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
pelvicky:
the same Eriksen cross and cross in a barca shirt?
How bro?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Dindinrin who are the regular spanish players in Madrid whose future are bleak if they sign Hazard

In the Madrid attack Ronaldo Portuguese, benzema French, Bale Welsh, In the Madrid midfield Kroos German, Modric-Croatia, Casemiro- Brazilian

Is it Ramos and Carvajal whose future would e bleak if Madrid signs Hazard?

Thats why I said you are extremely foolish with those insane excuses you are giving upandan

You are the dindinrin here. When bale was battling with fitness, it was isco and co that came in, pushed real to win the trophies. Chelsea had said hazard was not for sale, so you want madrid to jettison these guys who were delivering, while season was going on and chase an hazard that was not up for sale? If this is how you make decisions in life, then you need to go for counselling on how to make smart decisions. Club managers are smart ninjas, thats why real madrid is the most successful club in the world. They dont have idiots at the helms of affairs. You want the morale of isco, asensio to be dampened and then stall madrid's efforts in winning a double last season? Even coconut has water, i wont call yours a coconut head, your head is empty like buhari's seat at aso rock.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
Theflash98:

I swear i cant believe many people here...bykebyke even wish him death cause he want to leave....as a barca fan,i understand neymar reason,my only problem is that he shouldnt move to psg but an epl club...some here,think he can be replaced by the likes of mbappe,dembele,coutinho and co....neymar help messi in many ways...having to starman means less people mark messi,creating space for messi.....neymar is more important than people think he is
It's the other way around.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
pelvicky:
neymar neymar neymar.

Everybody is important but nobody is indispensable.

neymar going or not, we should bid for Ousmane Dembélé o, next big thing after mbappe.
Dembele is better than mbappe (it shall be confirmed 5yrs from now)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
With Neymar about to sign for PSG, his father expects to receive €26M from Barca by 31 July as part of the last contract renewal. [SPORT]

LOL

The Neymars invented MMM. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
emmyspark007:
How bro?
how will he fit into the team?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
airmark:

You are the dindinrin here. When bale was battling with fitness, it was isco and co that came in, pushed real to win the trophies. Chelsea had said hazard was not for sale, so you want madrid to jettison these guys who were delivering, while season was going on and chase an hazard that was not up for sale? If this is how you make decisions in life, then you need to go for counselling on how to make smart decisions. Club managers are smart ninjas, thats why real madrid is the most successful club in the world. They dont have idiots at the helms of affairs. You want the morale of isco, asensio to be dampened and then stall madrid's efforts in winning a double last season? Even coconut has water, i wont call yours a coconut head, your head is empty like buhari's seat at aso rock.

You are extremely foolish. Was Raul a spanish player not in Madrid when they were chasing Ronaldo, Was Pedro not a Spanish player when Barcelona was chasing Suarez

So its Isco and Asensio complaint that didnt make Madrid sign Hazard, I have seen foolish people on this forum, your own foolishness is legendary. Your head is just big like a coffin nothing inside not even air

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
airmark:

Raumdeuter... airmark said Ur head cannot be compared to coconut bcuz it is empty like Buhari seat at aso rock unlike coconut which still carries sweet water. Please, I need you to respond to this petition from airmark. Tx

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
10d0ve:
Dembele is better than mbappe (it shall be confirmed 5yrs from now)

you may be right but considering mbappe eye for goals, 26 last season!

if dembele can improve his decision making, he is a baller
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
ollah1:

What bitter truth are you talking about? Would you have believed last season that Neymar has higher chances of leaving Barca than Turan this season ? Is the board willing to sell him? Every sane person knows that his father will do anything for money and he happens to be his agent.
How would y'all now react when he leaves barca officially? Cos at this moment, it's still speculations. Remember what Rooney n united used to do some yrs back? Upon say him na English boy playing for The best English team, he was still paid highest in the league as at then..If his father will do "anything" like you are claiming, why did he sign with barca from Santos then? Cos we were certainly not the highest bidder, neither do we offer the highest wage. He could have easily earned more at Madrid, psg, city et al
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
pelvicky:

you may be right but considering mbappe eye for goals, 26 last season!

if dembele can improve his decision making, he is a baller
They are totally different type of players, mbappe is more like G.Jesus of city (which he isn't better than btw) he is a striker, forward anyhow they want to twist it.while ousmane isnt really a striker. That's why he can easily replace Neymar. ..n we can't expect much goals from him, if he can be getting 25-30 per season when he comes here, i'll be happy.Madrid can have mbappe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are extremely foolish. Was Raul a spanish player not in Madrid when they were chasing Ronaldo, Was Pedro not a Spanish player when Barcelona was chasing Suarez

[s]So its Isco and Asensio complaint that didnt make Madrid sign Hazard, I have seen foolish people on this forum, your own foolishness is legendary. Your head is just big like a coffin nothing inside not even air[/s]

At this point, i will ask hensben to come and teach you the difference between a central forward and a supporting striker. You keep coming to disgrace yourself with stvpid lines. Raul was used as a supporting striker most times, you need to shut it.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Raul The poacher!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
airmark:

At this point, i will ask hensben to come and teach you the difference between a central forward and a supporting striker. You keep coming to disgrace yourself with stvpid lines. Raul was used as a supporting striker most times, you need to shut it.

Oponu here telling us it was Isco and a 21yr old Asensio who stopped Madrid from buying Hazard because they complained. What a foool

You probably didnt watch Raul play

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
Jonsnow92

I guess you are having a mistaken identity. I already advised you to check my reply to Bykebyke as regards my opinion about Neymar.
I only advised you to stop labelling those that don't view things in line with yours stupid.

Abeg, direct your question to those who think the club, players and fans should be on thier kneels begging Neymar and his dad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
dmcdad:

U don decide to get woman cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Oponu here telling us it was Isco and a 21yr old Asensio who stopped Madrid from buying Hazard because they complained. What a foool

You probably didnt watch Raul play

Mumu, when you lose arguement you will start twisting and turning like a b1tch that you are. You don't need to twist my view when you lost it. Stop disgracing yourself everyday. Ori e bi boolu iicc yen. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
LethargiQue:
grin

For favor we wan do una?

Lol, which kind yeye favor, una wan carry our best player o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
airmark:

Mumu, when you lose arguement you will start twisting and turning like a b1tch that you are. You don't need to twist my view when you lost it. Stop disgracing yourself everyday. Ori e bi boolu iicc yen. cheesy

Lose an argument to you? How is that possible, when you spew the most retardded stuffs ever heard

How can any sensible person claim it was Asensio and Isco that stopped Madrid from buying Hazard. Even by your morronic standard thats a new low

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ToyinDipo(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
Drop it like is hot cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Lose an argument to you? How is that possible, when you spew the most retardded stuffs ever heard

How can any sensible person claim it was Asensio and Isco that stopped Madrid from buying Hazard. Even by your morronic standard thats a new low

Boda apari, we need u on the Chelsea thread, tnx sir grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

U don decide to get woman cheesy
Me? No oooooo. I still be V ooooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2441) (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.