Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,379 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4667958 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
ddippset:
what neymar is doing now is what ronaldo does every season so you guys are already immune to tantrums but we are not. we love neymar, [s]for me he's the second best player in the world[/s]. only messi is beggable in the whole world, if neymar nor wan play again make him fuuccck off.
It is not a woman that you can have a personal conviction.

Facts are there and Numbers don't lie
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Bykebyke do you see Neymar moving to Madrid maybe after 3 years at PSG?
South Americans are cunts especially Brazilians
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
hardeycute:
Bykebyke do you see Neymar moving to Madrid maybe after 3 years at PSG?

South Americans are cunts especially Brazilians
Definitely.

Man United or Real Madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
Iniesta "We all want Neymar to stay but all of this will be resolved in one way, by him talking."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Lose an argument to you? How is that possible, when you spew the most retardded stuffs ever heard

How can any sensible person claim it was Asensio and Isco that stopped Madrid from buying Hazard. Even by your morronic standard thats a new low

Buroda apari, is that what you could deduce from my post below? When you lose arguement you employ this art of twisting and turning like a belly dancer to attract applauds.

airmark:

Madrid have been linked to him many times, such that some madrid players threatened to leave, cos they saw their future going bleak with his arrival. Madrid needed to soft-pedal, so as not to cause problem in the team, especially when chelsea was unwilling. Stop typing rubbish.

Ori yin gbagungbagun bi ona ogbomosho yen. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
airmark:

Buroda apari, is that what you could deduce from my post below? When you lose arguement you employ this art of twisting and turning like a belly dancer to attract applauds.
Ori yin gbagungbagun bi ona ogbomosho yen. cheesy

According to you Madrid didnt sign players because some Spainards threatened to leave, who were the players who threatened to leave if they sign Hazard Isco and Asensio according to you

Do you now agree that you are the most foolish person on this forum
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
bykebyke:
I'm not on Instagram.
i meant on twitter?...d guy write like you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Boda apari, we need u on the Chelsea thread, tnx sir grin

Omode omugo, What is happening on chelsea thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

According to you Madrid didnt sign players because some Spainards threatened to leave, who were the players who threatened to leave if they sign Hazard Isco and Asensio according to you

Do you now agree that you are the most foolish person on this forum

Stop manipulating my views to suit your defeated position. Always quote me in entirety. Chelsea was unwilling to sell, asensio and isco were threatening to exit going to champions league final and you expected madrid to continue chasing hazard while unsettling isco that was d0pe at that moment. Are you ok at all? Real madrid would be stvpid not to have dispelled the rumours. They actually did and paid off. Stop manipulating my lines to look good.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Boda apari, we need u on the Chelsea thread, tnx sir grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's how he ran away when he was comparing a cm, renato's goals and assists with carrick who played as dm for man utd. He is shameless.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
airmark:

Stop manipulating my views to suit your defeated position. Always quote me in entirety. Chelsea was unwilling to sell, asensio and isco were threatening to exit going to champions league final and you expected madrid to continue chasing hazard while unsettling isco that was d0pe at that moment. Are you ok at all? Real madrid would be stvpid not to have dispelled the rumours. They actually did and paid off. Stop manipulating my lines to look good.

You are a fool. If Madrid was chasing Hazard they wont buy him until this summer in the first place and no player will exit a club in the middle of the season going into a CL final

If Madrid dispelled the rumours during the season, what is stopping Madrid from buying Hazard now when the transfer market is open

Hazard is 4th tier nd inferior to the players they have is the simple answer

Isco, Asensio have more goals from open play than Hidden Hazard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Theflash98:

i meant on twitter?...d guy write like you
Nope.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:03am On Jul 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

[s]You are a fool. If Madrid was chasing Hazard they wont buy him until this summer in the first place and no player will exit a club in the middle of the season going into a CL final

If Madrid dispelled the rumours during the season, what is stopping Madrid from buying Hazard now when the transfer market is open

Hazard is 4th tier nd inferior to the players they have is the simple answer

Isco, Asensio have more goals from open play than Hidden Hazard[/s]

Ode, if the fire of the rumour was still burning, isco would know his best no matter what would not stop madrid from buying hazard which would have affected madrid. If you dont know anything about madrid, you shut it. The duo had asked zidane if they were in his plans, which he assured before the rumour started undispelled. You dont know stuffs like this affect players' performances because you never wore a football boot for a club in your life. Zidane had rated hazard above asensio and isco when he praised him, 4th tier, 5th tier ratings belong to your pocket only, not to those that matter. When the coast is clear, hazard will make the move, barring unforeseen circumstances.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 12:03am On Jul 29, 2017
My 2cents on Hidden Hazard to Barca
Realistically Hidden is not a player for Barca neither Madrid.
For those comparing him and Neymar I think they are primitive
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:06am On Jul 29, 2017
hardeycute:
My 2cents on Hidden Hazard to Barca

Realistically Hidden is not a player for Barca neither Madrid.

For those comparing him and Neymar I think they are primitive

Go and rewrite your waec. Graduates are conversing. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 12:06am On Jul 29, 2017
airmark:

Ode, if the fire of the rumour was still burning, isco would know his best no matter what would not stop madrid from buying hazard which would have affected madrid. If you dont know anything about madrid, you shut it.

The duo had asked zidane if they were in his plans, which he assured before the rumour started undispelled

Pls your sources ?.

You dont know stuffs like this affect players' performances because you never wore a football boot for a club in your life. Zidane had rated hazard above asensio and isco when he praised him, 4th tier, 5th tier ratings belong to your pocket only, not to those that matter. When the coast is clear, hazard will make the move, barring unforeseen circumstances.
Hidden may move in another World
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 12:07am On Jul 29, 2017
airmark:

Go and rewrite your waec. Graduates are conversing. cheesy
? What is this one typing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 1:07am On Jul 29, 2017
Neymar and Nelson semedo engaged in hot fight in training
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:29am On Jul 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

Omode omugo, What is happening on chelsea thread

Lmao, when u get there sir.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:30am On Jul 29, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's how he ran away when he was comparing a cm, renato's goals and assists with carrick who played as dm for man utd. He is shameless.

Lwkmd, no mind am, no be today hin start all hin yeye antics, we sabi am grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 29, 2017
Neymar can go say Bartomeu.

And it's done. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 29, 2017
I have an announcement to share.

Tomorrow morning... After I wake up.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 4:36am On Jul 29, 2017
bykebyke:

This ur newly found love for hazard is becoming way too hypocritical don't you think?

We will sell him to Madrid if we have to bros....so stop acting like a love struck 15yr old boi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 4:49am On Jul 29, 2017
All Bartomeu said at a press conference Today..

Neymar pay and leave..222M or Nothing

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Cypmeni(m): 4:53am On Jul 29, 2017
bykebyke:

We are waiting
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:17am On Jul 29, 2017
hardeycute:
It is not a woman that you can have a personal conviction.

Facts are there and Numbers don't lie
bulllshit. out of over 10 million different issues in humanity, philosophy, science, sports, politics, so you think it's only on a woman one can have a personal conviction? in my own analysis and enjoyment of the game, numbers and stats don't exclusively determine it for me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10d0ve(m): 6:35am On Jul 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are a fool. If Madrid was chasing Hazard they wont buy him until this summer in the first place and no player will exit a club in the middle of the season going into a CL final

Fact!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 6:43am On Jul 29, 2017
10d0ve:
Fact!
No fact there. Hazard is injured.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:12am On Jul 29, 2017
ddippset:
cloud 9?
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:45am On Jul 29, 2017
All is set in motion...
Krasid:
Another Portuguese in the Barca set-up to sabotage Barca's season and gift Cristiano his 6th. Me likey.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Omobarca: 8:00am On Jul 29, 2017
Krasid:
All is set in motion...
You're evil.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2017
bykebyke:

Stop trying to act as if you give a fück...you only want Neymar to stay so he can cause more disharmony in the team.

Take your virtue signalling self and fück right off.
Quite on the contrary.
I would be happy he leaves Barca. Why?
It means one less potent striker on your front line.

You may buy another one but there is no guarantee he will complement Messi as much as Neyboy did or does.

I still don't think he will leave though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2442) (2443) (2444) (2445) (2446) (2447) (2448) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Bill8012(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.