Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4632330 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
jonsnow92:
Stop been Irrational..The caveat here is over Barca..Barca and Madrid play in the same league,in Laliga We can have our destiny in our hands and stop Madrid by playing them twice..In the champions league the destiny isn't in our hands,Over the course of the season we might not even play Madrid at all..So stop this ur mumu attitude..Between 2008 to 2012..We won the league 3ce..Beat Madrid 6-2 at the bernabeu,5-0 at the Nou camp,2-0 at the bernabeu in 2011 champions league semi final, 3-1 at the bernabeu in the league..That's dominance..Go and learn how to be sensible.
just 2 seasons ago it was 4 -0. this madrid hasn't even beaten barca by a 3 goal margin.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
jonsnow92:
This is the only team that can give me enthusiasm going into the New season...Anything short is Bad
this line up along with a quality bench of course, should be a good pick point.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iamnlia(m): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
jonsnow92:
Stop been Irrational..The caveat here is over Barca..Barca and Madrid play in the same league,in Laliga We can have our destiny in our hands and stop Madrid by playing them twice..In the champions league the destiny isn't in our hands,Over the course of the season we might not even play Madrid at all..So stop this ur mumu attitude..Between 2008 to 2012..We won the league 3ce..Beat Madrid 6-2 at the bernabeu,5-0 at the Nou camp,2-0 at the bernabeu in 2011 champions league semi final, 3-1 at the bernabeu in the league..That's dominance..Go and learn how to be sensible.
All I'm saying is you were superior,no dispute but now its our turn. I'm sure we'll win the league with Bartomeu at barca helm but time will tell.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
80 people are being treated in hospital in #Barcelona following the terror attack, says the Catalan regional head pic.twitter.com/XXXR6jLdso
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iamnlia(m): 8:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
emmyspark007:
80 people are being treated in hospital in #Barcelona following the terror attack, says the Catalan regional head pic.twitter.com/XXXR6jLdso
This is sad cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
ddippset:
this line up along with a quality bench of course, should be a good pick point.
Iniesta,Rakitic,Deuolofeu,Denis Suarez and Alena all on bench...Sounds good on paper.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
jonsnow92:
Iniesta,Rakitic,Deuolofeu,Denis Suarez and Alena all on bench...Sounds good on paper.
real good..but why is coutinho and dembele deal still pending
It will be catastrophic if we fail to grab them before transfer window closes..If only barca board werent sleeping they should have signed bernando silva or eriksen sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by realtem(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lol... Drama all over this thread. LMAO @ bykebyke dieing(That pic on his last post was epic) and resurrecting. grin grin grin

But this suarez matter tire me ooo. Dude be missing clear chances. Maybe he's on his career decline
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
jonsnow92:
you got it all figured out don't you. we need to bring in those boys asap. make them an offer they can't refuse.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
jonsnow92:
I know ive been asking this question a whole lot of times but I need to ask again, really how good is dembele? isn't he too young for the challenge? isn't he being a one season wonder?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
PDPGuy:

That's why I was telling someone the other day that if Messi leaves Barca tomorrow, 70% of their fan base will switch their support to Real Madrid.
What a bloody lie from pit of hell...If you dont know majority of barca fans started supporting barca because of ronaldinho...Any barca who switches to madrid because of messi was never a barcafan..you fit switch to epl bit definitely not madrid..
Like me wey be mancity fan grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
http://allnews.uodoo.com/en-ng/detail/3748131352187105?app=browser_card&uc_param_str=dnfrpfbivesscpgimibtbmntnijblauputoggdnw&opt=list_auto&uc_biz_str=action%3Abase.openwindow%7Cparam%3AS.object%3Dinfoflow%3BS.token%3D1002%3BS.scene%3D1002%3Bl.channel%3D10069901%3Bend&entry=browser&entry1=card&entry2=list&reco_id=7d006281-a5e6-4c52-a3ef-2ed249428d0f
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
DarkRebel69:
http://allnews.uodoo.com/en-ng/detail/3748131352187105?app=browser_card&uc_param_str=dnfrpfbivesscpgimibtbmntnijblauputoggdnw&opt=list_auto&uc_biz_str=action%3Abase.openwindow%7Cparam%3AS.object%3Dinfoflow%3BS.token%3D1002%3BS.scene%3D1002%3Bl.channel%3D10069901%3Bend&entry=browser&entry1=card&entry2=list&reco_id=7d006281-a5e6-4c52-a3ef-2ed249428d0f
Nah....Messi is a till death do us apart kind of person.

Unlike Neymar the snake.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
dmcdad:

When I wailed about the potential sale of Grimaldo, jpmoriarti said it was the best decision as orchestrated by Lucho... Now see...?
I just tire for this yeye board walahi embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
ddippset:
ive got a feeling alba is capable of rediscovering himself.
I hope so ooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
dmcdad:

When I wailed about the potential sale of Grimaldo, jpmoriarti said it was the best decision as orchestrated by Lucho... Now see...?
Arghhh..I remember that particular day.

Lucho knows best...LOL. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
Best Brazilian to ever play for Barca.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Best Brazilian to ever play for Barca.

I know people like Flash98 and Neymar1095 won't know who he is.

Seeing as they both started supporting Barca in 2013 after the arrival of Neymar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Lol..this byke na funny boy.
Anyways truth be told i done miss im updates
Welcome back smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
emmyspark007:
Lol..this byke na funny boy.
Anyways truth be told i done miss im updates
Welcome back smiley
Updates from a bipolar disorder patient?
Yeah right undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
ddippset:
I know ive been asking this question a whole lot of times but I need to ask again, really how good is dembele? isn't he too young for the challenge? isn't he being a one season wonder?
Dembele isn't a like for like replacement for Neymar but from what I've seen He's a good player,He has the potential to become really great and he's 20..He can create chances and would draw defenders to him, That would free up Messi a bit..Yesterday Marcelo and Carvajal had a free day raping our defence cos no one was there to keep them busy..Dembele would do that..The problem however is Does Valverde know how to get the best out of him?..At Dortmund dembele mostly plays on the right..That right is occupied by G.O.A.T..Will Messi relinquish that position and play in the midfield?..Will Dembele Improvise and move to the left?..The problem here is tactical not personnel..Dembele is the best we can get close to Neymar and AVAILABLE
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
emmyspark007:

real good..but why is coutinho and dembele deal still pending
It will be catastrophic if we fail to grab them before transfer window closes..If only barca board werent sleeping they should have signed bernando silva or eriksen sef
Its pending cos we are getting arguably the best players in thier respective teams with less than 2 weeks to the end of the transfer window whereas the selling clubs can't find replacement for them due to the timing..Both players already have a damaged relationship with thier current employers,One would think that should bring the advantage towards Us but hitherto its not the case(Another testament to the terrible terrible persuasding power of this board)Only one thing can force their hands and that's Money..Money that Barca aren't willing to pay.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
Let me leave this here

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kinggogo: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
LMAOOo
This byke guy is truly a character
Drama king
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
For all we know he might be thesame person as this Omotayo9177 guys sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
usbcable:

Yeah right undecided
I'm not bipolar you down syndromed giraffe. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Jesus Christ.

Usbcable is legit obsessed with me(freakish stalker). grin

Searched my moniker on twitter...EL OH EL. grin grin grin

Yes guys...I'm the real Byke.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
usbcable:

Yeah right undecided
Lol..but the guy is good at obtaining latest gossips, rumours and transfer speculations regarding barca .
From his NL personality he might trully be bi polar grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
Arghhh..just seen a video of Paulinho juggling the ball at his presentation.

OMGGGGGGG....We are winning the sextuple bayybbehhh. cheesy

Best midfielder in the league. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Arghhh..just seen a video of Paulinho juggling the ball at his presentation.

OMGGGGGGG....We are winning the sextuple bayybbehhh. cheesy

Best midfielder in the league. cheesy
Is that your Twitter account ^^^^
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
nonsoroyalty:

Is that your Twitter account ^^^^
Nope.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 11:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
Welcome back bykebyke grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.