Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4590232 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
Skimpledawg:

grin grin

This your comment really weak my soul grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
Ascensio is overrated. Sterling better pass am Thank God we didn't buy him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
DarkRebel69:
I'm not a superstitious man, but let's see whether this thread would continue to wind up in the same way on the spool.

What happened seven years ago to the Super Cup winners...

what happened eight years ago to the Super Cup winners...

what happened nine years ago to the Super Cup winners...

what happened ten years ago to the Super Cup winners...

What you posted is an irrelevant piece of shit... a primary school boy propaganda... a wishful thinking... disappointingly it's coming from a 20 something year old individual... dafuq... undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
ddippset:
INS- messi. suarez. semedo. busquets. alba. digne. vidal. roberto. dennis. deolefeu. iniesta. coutinho. dembele. umtiti. pique. paulinho. alcacer. OUTS- rakitic. gomez. mascherano. turan. ter stagen.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
iPopAlomo:

afuq... undecided

Hey I am waiting for you to show us the Walcott goal that got disallowed like you claimed here

iPopAlomo:

Even Bayern Munich... disallowing a legitimate Walcott goal that would send Arsenal through when we walloped your ass 2-0 at aliassz arena...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
jonsnow92:
That picture was posted to prove that Busquets the recycler lacks options to pass to..It has nothing to do with Xavi..We stopped playing tikitaka since Vilanova left...Everyone knows Xavi is the master of the possession game..Stop taking Alomo.

You're the one that should stop sniffing salt... what was I banging all about... in the picture you posted... was the ball at Biscuits feet...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Which legitimate Walcott goal, Can you reference the match report which said that or the video of the legitimate Walcott goal

Bayern upped the tempo a bit at the start of the second half and Arsenal had to dig in deep to keep them out, but after that they were relatively comfortable. Bayern still only threatened from distance and although Arsenal themselves were posing no threat, they weren't in danger of being kicked well and truly out of the tie. Remarkably, they still had a chance.
The referee continued to be a nuisance, calling up on every little thing. His linesman joined the party by incorrectly ruling Walcott offside when he was through on goal.

Maybe he'll score... maybe he wouldn't score... maybe he'll pass to Rosicky who was flanking him at the other end (as you did not watch match as you were listening from a transistor radio from behind a local prison in germany that night...) when it was Walcott and Rosicky against Neuer...

now... please all this back and forth... compare it to a Van P red card...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Hey I am waiting for you to show us the Walcott goal that got disallowed like you claimed here

whats the zer german word for baldy...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Safe to say we've come to the end of a glorious Era..

Consider motivation for the rest of the season, dead and buried.. tongue

Expect 5/10s from Messi now, these things affect the guy a lot

Don't kowtow to emotions due to the fleeting happenings of the time. It was bandied about too that winter would come for Barça when Ronaldinho left - it didn't happen. Before Enrique's entry as well, the team was an unrecognizable shadow of itself, and the end was said to have finally come for Barça, yet we won a treble in the aftermath of all the dismal prognostications.

The team has just taken a jaw-slicing haymaker (loss of Neymar), we also just employed the services of a new coach - even species deracinated from their natural habitat require time to habituate themselves to a new environment or circumstance.

We aren't playing against Real Madrid until 20th of December, so we have enough time to experiment different game-plays against the minnow teams. It's foolhardy to think a team fraught with so many issues, both on-pitch and off-pitch, would surmount a well-organised team drunk high on momentum.

If all goes well, we should have Paulinho, Dembele, and Countinho donning our outfits - a Devil's trident I'm more than certain would prove efficient additions to the team.
A sword must pass through fire if it's to be annealed, and I know all these ugly fortunes besetting us at the moment would pass in no time, and when it does, all our detractors would be brought to their shame.

This is not the end of a glorious era, but rather a wake-up call to buckle up, a mild tap to our bonce calling for a significant re-structuring and re-juvenation of the team. Even a phoenix must die before it can rise again. We have died, and must now focus on our renaissance, our rebirth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
paulinho can't even do keepy-ups when they unveil him shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
paulinho jersey

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
iPopAlomo:

What happened seven years ago to the Super Cup winners...

what happened eight years ago to the Super Cup winners...

what happened nine years ago to the Super Cup winners...

what happened ten years ago to the Super Cup winners...

What you posted is an irrelevant piece of shit... a primary school boy propaganda... a wishful thinking... disappointingly it's coming from a 20 something year old individual... dafuq... undecided
Don't mind the nigga, what of champions league that no one ever one back to back since it's creation? He is now talking about 6 years
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
Madrid fans go dey rush anyhow........ isco and kovacis nor go see bench for Bayern
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Maybe he'll score... maybe he wouldn't score... maybe he'll pass to Rosicky who was flanking him at the other end (as you did not watch match as you were listening from a transistor radio from behind a local prison in germany that night...) when it was Walcott and Rosicky against Neuer...

now... please all this back and forth... compare it to a Van P red card...

See how clueless you are and how you have disgraced yourself. You went from
iPopAlomo:

Even Bayern Munich... disallowing a legitimate Walcott goal that would send Arsenal through when we walloped your ass 2-0 at aliassz arena...

to

Maybe he'll score... maybe he wouldn't score... maybe he'll pass to Rosicky who was flanking him at the other end

You now see why everyone thinks you are a joke

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
Funny how Barca fans are shouting coutinho and dembele when no progress has been made in the transfer of either. At this rate you will end up with none or desperately buy another useless player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

See how clueless you are and how you have disgraced yourself. You went from

to

Maybe he'll score... maybe he wouldn't score... maybe he'll pass to Rosicky who was flanking him at the other end

You now see why everyone thinks you are a joke

Because... I simply stated the fact... nigga... you didn't even know Barca ditch tiki-taka... and you label me clueless...

I admit... I'm clueless... Walcott was incorrectly ruled offside at against Bayansh...

now take the mantle from me...

repeat after me...

I'm clueless... I didn't know Barca ditch tiki-taka and Pep was a fraud that would not bring the Champions League trophy and tiki-taka to Aliassz arena...

be the bigger man... I dare you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
Suarez... out for a month... who go strike...

bykebyke soul at the moment...

1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by januzaj(m): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Not a single Paulinho shirt was sold at Camp Nou today, despite his Barcelona unveiling
Not a single request..
via:Goal.com
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
Elxandre:

Would you compare any of this to Van Persie's Red card?
ronaldo's offside goals home and away and vidal sending off against bayern are far worse.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Neymar1095:

I support Psg because of Neymar but i still love barca

If Barca face PSG, who u go support?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Don't kowtow to emotions due to the fleeting happenings of the time. It was bandied about too that winter would come for Barça when Ronaldinho left - it didn't happen. Before Enrique's entry as well, the team was an unrecognizable shadow of itself, and the end was said to have finally come for Barça, yet we won a treble in the aftermath of all the dismal prognostications.

The team has just taken a jaw-slicing haymaker (loss of Neymar), we also just employed the services of a new coach - even species deracinated from their natural habitat require time to habituate themselves to a new environment or circumstance.

We aren't playing against Real Madrid until 20th of December, so we have enough time to experiment different game-plays against the minnow teams. It's foolhardy to think a team fraught with so many issues, both on-pitch and off-pitch, would surmount a well-organised team drunk high on momentum.

If all goes well, we should have Paulinho, Dembele, and Countinho donning our outfits - a Devil's trident I'm more than certain would prove efficient additions to the team.
A sword must pass through fire if it's too be annealed, and I know all these ugly fortunes besetting us at the moment would pass in no time, and when it does, all our detractors would be brought to their shame.

This is not the end of a glorious era, but rather a wake-up call to buckle up, a mild tap to our bonce calling for a significant re-structuring and re-juvenation of the team. Even a phoenix must die before it can rise again. We have died, and must now focus on our renaissance, our rebirth.
this is just a detailed analysis of all i've been talking about all day.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
TLona1:

If Barca face PSG, who u go support?
Anybody may win go give me joy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
Welcome, paulinho.
He could be a better option to Gomez and even Rakitic.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Why cant we compare it to Van Persie red card.

In one match Casemiro made several fouls and wasnt sent off, Vidal made a clean tackle and was red carded, Ronaldo scored not one but 2 offside goals. That is worse than Van persie red card
real madrid versus bayern munich last season was the worst officiating in uefa champions league history. At least 6 major game changing decisions went against bayern over 2 legs, AT LEAST SIX. the hate for barca by epl teams goes beyond these bullsh1t theories about referees.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
stuff46:
Welcome, paulinho.

He could be a better option to Gomez and even Rakitic.
anything is better than rakitic and gomez. anything!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
dmcdad:

Alba what I thought Bykebyke, coded01 and a myriad of others said is drop in performance was due to Neymar's presence in the team.

Neymar is off the team for pete's sake! Or maybe Neymar's ghost is still hampering him.cheesy

Lol.. Forget... I'm not bringing the neymar debate into this... Alba has bn shity
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
iPopAlomo:
Because... I simply stated the fact... nigga... you didn't even know Barca ditch tiki-taka... and you label me clueless...

I admit... I'm clueless... Walcott was incorrectly ruled offside at against Bayansh...

now take the mantle from me...

repeat after me...

I'm clueless... I didn't know Barca ditch tiki-taka and Pep was a fraud that would not bring the Champions League trophy and tiki-taka to Aliassz arena...

be the bigger man... I dare you...

Anyone who watches football and doesnt know a goal ruled offside is not worthy of my time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by omotayo9177: 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hello people

It's good to be here

My first comment on this thread

However, I will leave all official paparazzi for now.

I have only one question to ask?

When is Bartomeu resigning?

Thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
raumdeuter:

Anyone who watches football and doesnt know a goal ruled offside is not worthy of my time

Clueless baldy... lmao...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PDPGuy: 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
Debroslink:
Thank God all these glory hunters that litter this thread with Messi vs Ronaldo talks over the years @ the expense of the team are quitting the club one after the other.

I visit Chelsea thread, United thread and Arsenal thread and see real fans discussing about every player and position of their club. Here is all about Messi this Neymar that.

Nonsense
That's why I was telling someone the other day that if Messi leaves Barca tomorrow, 70% of their fan base will switch their support to Real Madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 4:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
ddippset:
anything is better than rakitic and gomez. anything!

Cules arent having any chill. No paulinho shirt sold, mehn its damn hilarious.

I pray his transfer works so that peeps can be forced to eat their words.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
Busquets (after the 1st leg): "It’s not the best comment (of Segura) to make after a defeat and even less so when finger is pointed at a player within the club."

Watzke (on Dembele being close to Barca): "I can't comprehend what Segura is talking about. Maybe the Madrid game made him feel dizzy."

Klopp: "Segura says Coutinho is close to Barça? I don't even know who he is."

(1) (2) (3) ... (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) (2525) (2526) (2527) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.