Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,422 members, 7,861,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4669878 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
Johnpaul88: You called it a real game? Well, Marca called it an 'inconsequential game'! Obviously to devalue the significance of Neymar's first treble for the team. They're clearly disappointed that he's also bagged his own hatrick as are Bale.
They will definitely die of hate... Anyone who downplays the significance of that match is nothing short of a hater... A match which determined and sealed our top spot (of course no one expected a draw against Milan-Ajax). We were also meant to get over two straight losses after losing against Ajax and Bilbao. Though cancelled when we played Cartagena but then, a team of such calibre can not be reckoned it.

Let them keep hating. Afterall Penaldo broke the group stage record against one of the weakest teams in the Champions league and it was all praises and all, without them taking cognizance of the fact that Copenhagen is no better than the least team in La Liga...

Marca and their hating at Barca is just ridiculous.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2013
dmcdad:

Marca and their hating at Barca is just ridiculous.

Nah,
its the best thing ever to happen to football
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2013
usbcable:

Nah,
Smh... I never expected you to write anything meaningful at this juncture cause your mind is obviously be-clouded with....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:52am On Dec 13, 2013
usbcable:

Nah,
Yeah! Best thing that happened to Real Madrid Club de futbol..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2013
dmcdad:
Smh... I never expected you to write anything meaningful at this juncture cause your mind is obviously be-clouded with....

hope you are not refering to what was recently legalised in Uruguay?

else....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2013
....just hoping we secure full three points tonight. up Fcb
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
line up

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
here

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
I hope we win today, so that we can go 5points ahead of madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2013
Line up(official)

Pinto - Montoya, Bartra, Pique, Alba - Busquet, Iniesta, Song - Alexis, Cesc, Neymar

Just hope we'll take maximum advantage of Madrid slip in Osasuna to gain more control on top.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2013
Good to see Alba back in the line up, a real boost. Lets get the 3 points first then I can say thanks to Osasuna
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
This tata should put Neymar in the centre jor!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
Who still remembers that Final score between us and the Yellow Submarines in Nou Camp?
Athletico Madrid and Villareal has a penchant for recieving heavy drubbing at Camp Nou,no matter how high they are flying in the league!! #justsaying!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
What a header by Mateo. Beautiful.

Meanwhile Giovani teaching Pique and co some good footballing lessons. Nice.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
Messi, may God bring you back in time. This nonsense is getting too much!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2013
Weldone fabregas! That is what you know how to do best, shoot at the goalie's body or balloon it to the skies. Good one xavi, you still got it in you. Time to hold the lead or increase the tally, no more conceeding.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
These people wan kill me with heart attack.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
Good one. 5 points clear.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2013
Fabregas should've been off much earlier. Montoya is quite annoying with his penchant for taking extra touches before making a cross. Dani should come back quickly abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
Another 3 points from a difficult match. Messi, please get well soon and come back before Montoya, Fabregas and co. give me high blood pressure. No be small something o! Thanks to Neymar, Iniesta and Xavi. Congrats to all Cules!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
I hate to c that pedro doesn't get enuf play tym
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:05pm On Dec 14, 2013
logica: Fabregas should've been off much earlier. Montoya is quite annoying with his penchant for taking extra touches before making a cross. Dani should come back quickly abeg.
Exactly! Montoya is very annoying abeg...Haba! Wasting balls with useless crosses.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nice one guys... We controlled the game for the most part of the game. Who noticed the stability and the fluidity that was restored in midfield when Xavi entered? Neymar is shaping up to be a beast as we all know... Iniesta too had a great game. If not for Neymar's performance he would have earned the MOTM title, but Neymar won the match with a sublime display. Kudos to Alba abeg, that guy still got it in him...

Thank God for the win.
Més cue un Club.
Visca el Barca
Forca Messi!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
onuwaje: I hate to c that pedro doesn't get enuf play tym
Tata is still doubting the trident that shipped 6 against Celtic. After this game, if he still doesn't see that Fabregas needs to start warming the bench, nothing else will make him see.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:14pm On Dec 14, 2013
Good match! At least we came out with a favourable result!
Neymar is really showing his worth now! No more falling down!
Fabregas has some good chances, but he played rubbish!
Sanchez! He tried! I hope his confidence is not going down because he has not scored for a while.
Inesta, he did no wrong in my eye! He is just a ball magnet! He hardly loses possession!
Song - he is just clueless!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
Ehn ehn. Now I can say thank you to Osasuna

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2013
homesteady: Good match! At least we came out with a favourable result!
Neymar is really showing his worth now! No more falling down!
Fabregas has some good chances, but he played rubbish!
Sanchez! He tried! I hope his confidence is not going down because he has not scored for a while.
Inesta, he did no wrong in my eye! He is just a ball magnet! He hardly loses possession!
Song - he is just clueless!

Did you just know that? I've always said it. Let Barca just free the guy and get a striker and defender
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
barack_o_handso:

Did you just know that? I've always said it. Let Barca just free the guy and get a striker and defender
I just confirmed it today! grin he has no business been a midfielder! he can hardly create chances! His creativity level is 30%
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2013
homesteady:
I just confirmed it today! grin he has no business been a midfielder! he can hardly create chances! His creativity level is 30%

30% ke? You dey pet am niyen. E pay me if dem put adriano for that midfield pass Song.

Come oh, all this Arsenal players dey always flop when dem reach Barca oh. Abi you no notice? Song, Fab, Hleb, Henry (this one try small sha).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2013
logica: Tata is still doubting the trident that shipped 6 against Celtic. After this game, if he still doesn't see that Fabregas needs to start warming the bench, nothing else will make him see.
My concern for him is not about warming the bench but playing him in midfield rather than as false 9
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2013
dmcdad:
My concern for him is not about warming the bench but playing him in midfield rather than as false 9
Even in midfield, his passing accuracy would make him a liability. Even Song has better accuracy. He turned over possession at least 8 times in this match against Villareal ALONE!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:02am On Dec 15, 2013
barack_o_handso:

30% ke? You dey pet am niyen. E pay me if dem put adriano for that midfield pass Song.

Come oh, all this Arsenal players dey always flop when dem reach Barca oh. Abi you no notice? Song, Fab, Hleb, Henry (this one try small sha).
They always are suffering same fate=>played out of position!
Fabregas for example,has scored 4goals and 8 or 7 assists or so while playing in his preferred position!
I wonder sometimes whats wrong with Tata's head!! Is he blind? Wheneva Fab plays that false nine role,our scores usually end like the just ended Villareal match! Tata just like making things difficult for himself!

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.