Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:15 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4669318 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
. Few balls get to the back because the opponent get it less.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
Johnpaul88: I hope for our sake you're right
He is right bro...You and i Know That Possession is the Best Form Of Defence.......Thats the type of Match where Iniesta,Xavi,Busquets and Fabregas will all Start together,with Neymar and Messi spearheading The Attack!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
Johnpaul88: I'll agree with the person that says so. Arsenal defence can withstand alotta pressure unlike ours & they can defend set pieces unlike ours. The understanding between Kolcieny & Matersacker in the heart of their defence have really blossomed. Can we say the same for our own? Definitely not! We don't even know our best defensive partnership!

I just pray all this changes by the time the Citizens come to town
So you think Barca can concede 6 goals against Man City?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
barack_o_handso:

Without a doubt we're winning, i just don't wanna live in the fool's paradise.

David luiz is out of the equation, right? Since he's cup tied
Exactly!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2013
barack_o_handso: Real got one 'mumu' team again. They always get lucky (although if it were us na ojoro dem go talk)
Gbam! Uefalona FC
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sapien(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
Manchester City 1 vs Fcbarcelona 2

Fcbarcelona 2 vs Manchester City 0

Bookmark this post for reference purpose, guys!

By the way, I think the Real Madrid hierarchy, in connivance with Uefa, are doing all within their reach to cart away the La Decima to the Bernabeu. That's the most favourable draw, IMHO.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
sapien: Manchester City 1 vs Fcbarcelona 2

Fcbarcelona 2 vs Manchester City 0

Bookmark this post for reference purpose, guys!

By the way, I think the Real Madrid hierarchy, in connivance with Uefa, are doing all within their reach to cart away the La Decima to the Bernabeu. That's the most favourable draw, IMHO.

They still wont clinch that ish bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2013
logica: So you think Barca can concede 6 goals against Man City?
This won't tell the whole story
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
logica: So you think Barca can concede 6 goals against Man City?

How about we concede those 6 goals and still find a way to qualify, will you take that over conceding less and crashing out or not?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2013
This 6 goals stuff is serious oh! I was passing and I heard some people saying that Man city will flog barca 6 - 0 in ethihad! I felt like going to slap that person for vomiting such trash from his dirty mouth!
It even sounds ridiculous!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 12:23am On Dec 17, 2013
Messi's thigh injury had completely healed. The player will now have more intense training sessions, with the club's physical coach. [sport #fcblive]

This is the most heart-warming news on a day we were drawn against Man City in the Champions League. With Messi and Neymar firing on all cylinders, City would suffer both home and away. The form and fitness of Messi along with Neymar, will greatly determine the outcome of this fixture come February. We will have to display two stellar performances in order to win this fixture. Man City are not push-overs. If we play average or subaverage games like we did against Ajax in Amsterdam, then City would kick us out effortlessly. We have to be at our best. We can do it, because we are Barca. We can win any team! Come on Barca!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 7:18am On Dec 17, 2013
yourangel: Messi's thigh injury had completely healed. The player will now have more intense training sessions, with the club's physical coach. [sport #fcblive]

This is the most heart-warming news on a day we were drawn against Man City in the Champions League. With Messi and Neymar firing on all cylinders, City would suffer both home and away. The form and fitness of Messi along with Neymar, will greatly determine the outcome of this fixture come February. We will have to display two stellar performances in order to win this fixture. Man City are not push-overs. If we play average or subaverage games like we did against Ajax in Amsterdam, then City would kick us out effortlessly. We have to be at our best. We can do it, because we are Barca. We can win any team! Come on Barca!!
The coach knows us does not mean the players knows us.

We go beat City....and beat them we will!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2013
For our match today, not even one B team players is part of the squad!
Should we be expecting another hatrick from Neymar? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2013
homesteady: For our match today, not even one B team players is part of the squad!
Should we be expecting another hatrick from Neymar? cheesy

The thing surprise me. grin The coach named a full squad as if it was Barcelona that lost the first leg 4-1.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2013
A-40:

Man City slow? Did you watch their match this weekend?

Their build-up to attack is slow in my view. They seem to be working on it though. Their display against Arsenal (a normally fast team) was impressive. But I'm not so worried about that. We play fast teams all the time.

Their physicality is what concerns me the most. They shouldn't get the kind of space they do in England when they play us, if we press concertedly, move the ball quickly like in the old days, and keep possession. Any attempt to run with them (we are physically inferior), we will be run ragged, and crushed eventually, like it was against Bayern.

Scoring on them will be the issue, as the through ball/short pass on the ground in the final third (Messrs Xavi and Iniesta specialities) will probably not be available when we play them. No need to even talk about set pieces embarassed
Let's hope they play Hart in goal cheesy grin

Any which way, we have to go through teams like that if we intend to advance in the competition. If not, it's probably better that we just go out, and focus on the League. As Rosell and ko refused to sign defenders, na siddon look be this season undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2013
Austeenx:

The thing surprise me. grin The coach named a full squad as if it was Barcelona that lost the first leg 4-1.
No time to dull... Since Neymar won't feature in our weekend match, its good for him to play his last match of 2013 today....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2013
dmcdad:
No time to dull... Since Neymar won't feature in our weekend match, its good for him to play his last match of 2013 today....
Exactly!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 11:39am On Dec 17, 2013
man city's attack is very fast

See yayah tearing through,...

the major edge barca has here is expereience and the messi factor... hope he is back and fully fit by then
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2013
Do you guys know that Barca and Ath. Madrid have the same points and goal difference shocked shocked
Maybe We are still topping the table because we have higher goals! Don't be too excited about the 'higher goals', we are leading them with just one goal grin! We have 44 goals and they have 43 goals
And they have conceded one goal less than we have! They have conceded 9goals, and we have conceded 10goals!
So we both have goal difference of 34
This Atl. Madrid are really getting on my nerves! angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 12:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
homesteady: Do you guys know that Barca and Ath. Madrid have the same points and goal difference shocked shocked
Maybe We are still topping the table because we have higher goals! Don't be too excited about the 'higher goals', we are leading them with just one goal grin! We have 44 goals and they have 43 goals
And they have conceded one goal less than we have! They have conceded 9goals, and we have conceded 10goals!
So we both have goal difference of 34
This Atl. Madrid are really getting on my nerves! angry
They will soon fall off once the Champions League heats up. That is if they plan to go far in the Champions League.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
logica: They will soon fall off once the Champions League heats up. That is if they plan to go far in the Champions League.
I don't think so! Those guys are just so determined!
They'll only fall if injuries befall their players!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
I hope we know after last weekend fixture, Barca broke Real's record of 53 weeks as table-toppers at a stretch. We have been topping the table for the past 54 weeks and counting. Hopefully this weekend will be good and Athletico won't push us down so we can further stretch the record.

Més cue un Club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2013
homesteady:
I don't think so! Those guys are just so determined!
They'll only fall if injuries befall their players!
Of course injuries plus fatigue. They don't have as much depth as Barca (even though we don't even consider Barca to be that deep, but they are even worse).

Oh, and not to forget Copa del Rey.

They pretty much did the same thing last season; push Barca and Real Madrid till towards the last leg of the season; then the wheels started falling off.

But I will continue to praise Diego Simeone for taking a mid-table club to the top with just a few tweaks and very little expenditure. That is a super manager. I wouldn't want him at Real Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:01am On Dec 18, 2013
^^^
Yea! That's true!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:03am On Dec 18, 2013
Today's match was kinda boring! The other team were just playing defensive football!
We still struggle with such types of games
I was very happy when Neymar scored grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 18, 2013
homesteady: Today's match was kinda boring! The other team were just playing defensive football!
We still struggle with such types of games
I was very happy when Neymar scored grin
Every team struggles against an ultra defensive teams. If a team decides to play defensive games , it's always difficult for the other opponent.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2013
When exactly are we going to start using Dongou? yesternight's game was suppose to be for that guy, at least for the full game. we never needed that match.. all the same, on to the next match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:28am On Dec 18, 2013
honeric01: When exactly are we going to start using Dongou? yesternight's game was suppose to be for that guy, at least for the full game. we never needed that match.. all the same, on to the next match.
I was wondering same thing until i realised that he is not yet Promoted Fully to the Senior team!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2013
philfearon:
I was wondering same thing until i realised that he is not yet Promoted Fully to the Senior team!
how do you mean? Remember he plays in the cl too?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:35am On Dec 18, 2013
philfearon:
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2013
honeric01:
how do you mean? Remember he plays in the cl too?
Remember i said, "not yet fully promoted to the Senior team!"
It means that he can only be part of the Senior team when Called up only! He is a full member of the B-team,and so plays partly for the Senior team...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2013
philfearon:
Remember i said, "not yet fully promoted to the Senior team!"
It means that he can only be part of the Senior team when Called up only! He is a full member of the B-team,and so plays partly for the Senior team...
and your point is? As long as he is 'partly' or 'tinypartly' qualifies to play for the st, my point still remains that he should have been used last night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.