Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,962 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4668955 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 2:04am On Dec 15, 2013
Neymar gets his 5th Liga yellow of the season and is suspended for next week's game against Getafe #fcblive

How do we handle Getafe without Neymar? I dey fear o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 3:26am On Dec 15, 2013
Didn't get to watch the game but followed it via audio commentary. now that we're 5 points clear of R. Madrid and 3 points clear of A. Madrid, we should just stay afloat without losing any point any time soon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 6:13am On Dec 15, 2013
yourangel: Neymar gets his 5th Liga yellow of the season and is suspended for next week's game against Getafe #fcblive

Maybe Barca should file an appeal. There was nothing behind that booking.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:22am On Dec 15, 2013
yourangel: Neymar gets his 5th Liga yellow of the season and is suspended for next week's game against Getafe #fcblive

Barca should win that match easily without Neymar! This team is not the Getafe of yestayears that troubles us!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2013
logica: Maybe Barca should file an appeal. There was nothing behind that booking.
Perhaps for time wasting
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2013
Our next game is on tuesday! We already have 4 away goals!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sapien(m): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2013
barack_o_handso:

30% ke? You dey pet am niyen. E pay me if dem put adriano for that midfield pass Song.

Come oh, all this Arsenal players dey always flop when dem reach Barca oh. Abi you no notice? Song, Fab, Hleb, Henry (this one try small sha).
Fabregas is not a flop at Barca! His only archilles heel is he can't play that false 9, especially against top sides. He plays exceptionally well whenever he starts from the midfield; he gives incisive and accurate passes!
Haven't you noticed he is one of the top assist providers this season, even last season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2013
sapien: Fabregas is not a flop at Barca! His only archilles heel is he can't play that false 9, especially against top sides. He plays exceptionally well whenever he starts from the midfield; he gives incisive and accurate passes!
Haven't you noticed he is one of the top assist providers this season, even last season?

Yeah maybe you're right, but he's not the same player he was at Arsenal, even you can't deny that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sapien(m): 11:11am On Dec 15, 2013
logica: Even in midfield, his passing accuracy would make him a liability. Even Song has better accuracy. He turned over possession at least 8 times in this match against Villareal ALONE!
I completely disagree with your opinion, Logica! If he lacks accuracy in his passes, how come he is always among the top assist providers? Song? Better accuracy? It's like comparing a Toyota to a Bugatti Veyron!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2013
barack_o_handso:

Yeah maybe you're right, but he's not the same player he was at Arsenal, even you can't deny that.
He wasnt playing a false nine role in Arsenal,remember?
As far as Tata wants to see it or not,Cesc is alwaz at his brilliant when he is orchestrating the Midfield.......
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sapien(m): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2013
barack_o_handso:

Fabregas was like a shark in a small pond in Arsenal. He was their best creative force. It's very difficult to outshine Iniesta and Xavi in midfield. Those guys are midfield monsters. Their creativity and orchestrating intelligent quotient is far higher than Cesc's, hence Cesc always struggling. If Cesc had gone to Manchester United last season, he would have been the team's best player!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2013
philfearon:
As far as Tata wants to see it or not,Cesc is alwaz at his brilliant when he is orchestrating the Midfield.......

But he was, in his final two seasons there, that was when he developed into the beast fab, scoring a lot od goals but now it's like he's getting slower and too relaxed. He does well for assists though but I really want that beast we pursued for 5 years before we got
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2013
sapien: Fabregas was like a shark in a small pond in Arsenal. He was their best creative force. It's very difficult to outshine Iniesta and Xavi in midfield. Those guys are midfield monsters. Their creativity and orchestrating intelligent quotient is far higher than Cesc's, hence Cesc always struggling. If Cesc had gone to Manchester United last season, he would have been the team's best player!

Yeah I totally agree with this.
He's always had his mind on a return home to line up with Messi and co. He even tried in the 1st half of his 1st season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sapien(m): 11:39am On Dec 15, 2013
philfearon:
Thank you, Philfy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:51am On Dec 15, 2013
barack_o_handso:

Yeah I totally agree with this.
He's always had his mind on a return home to line up with Messi and co. He even tried in the 1st half of his 1st season
if you remember very well,during the beginning of this season you talked about{2011/2012},Iniesta was moved to the flanks by Pep,and then allowed Fab to operate in the attacking Midfield role,and thats why he was scoring more then.....And thats almost the same position you saw him playing in Arsenal and you think it is a false nine role! Nah!
Watch Whenever Cesc plays in Central Midfield or attacking midfield for us;he either scores or Creates superb assists/chances!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
Johnpaul88: Perhaps for time wasting
An opponent had not given the required space and was standing next to Iniesta as the corner was about to be taken. Neymar's intention was to pass to Iniesta and so was justified in waiting till that opponent had been compelled by the same ref to give space. So what time wasting did he book Neymar for?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
logica: An opponent had not given the required space and was standing next to Iniesta as the corner was about to be taken. Neymar's intention was to pass to Iniesta and so was justified in waiting till that opponent had been compelled by the same ref to give space. So what time wasting did he book Neymar for?
I think the club will appeal. Zubi says so.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2013
I think that most of this referees don't like Neymar!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2013
I hope & pray we get a kind draw in the ucl round 16. A German team will be just fine& God please no English team o. City & Arsenal are all very good this season & can beat anyone on their day.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2013
I want arsenal, leverkusen or zenit!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
Gosh! Man city! I don't like this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
We got Citeh, anyway we'll show them what it takes to be on the 2nd round of the Cl
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2013
honeric01: Gosh! Man city! I don't like this.
Make una go buy defenders! Ordinarily yall should be able to beat them but with Pique and Bartra I dunno
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
I don't like this!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2013
A-40:

Make una go buy defenders! Ordinarily yall should be able to beat them but with Pique and Bartra I dunno
Man city aint so good in terms of defence too! Bartra will be ok,i'm just worried about the Pique we will see on that day!

You guys should be worried about Arsenal too,they aint no push over...remember last season,although the way their form is hovering right now,i'm not so sure they can pose the kind of problem they did last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
ddippset: I don't like this!
who does kwanu? but we will beat dem....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
Interesting. Manchester City.
Well, they are a slow team anyways. We will have to bring our A+ game to get past them. A result at the Etihad will be challenging. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
A-40:

But this aint ordinary. aside Demichelis , citeh can stand barca pound for pound.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2013
My worst fear!

Obviously, none of the parties like this draw.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Javanian: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
All i ask is for Tata to get one defender, just one, city's main force is yaya toure's counter from midfield, if we own the mid field which would most likely happen they don't stand a chance, my fear is just the defense sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
A lil bit of messi's magic is needed, unless Neymar wants to really shine in the party.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2013
AjanleKoko: Interesting. Manchester City.
Well, they are a slow team anyways. We will have to bring our A+ game to get past them. A result at the Etihad will be challenging. undecided
Man City slow? Did you watch their match this weekend?

Yahoo1: Man city aint so good in terms of defence too! Bartra will be ok,i'm just worried about the Pique we will see on that day!

You guys should be worried about Arsenal too,they aint no push over...remember last season,although the way their form is hovering right now,i'm not so sure they can pose the kind of problem they did last season.
I'm not worried about Arsenal! They lucked out in Munich with Robben and co shatting the bed. We would beat them convincingly this time

Their defence is better than yours but it all boils down to fine margins. An away goal or two should sway it in your favor but yall definitely have to up your game by a notch or two

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.