Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,921 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4668870 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
logica:

But I will continue to praise Diego Simeone for taking a mid-table club to the top with just a few tweaks and very little expenditure. That is a super manager. I wouldn't want him at Real Madrid.

I believe he may be their next manager, as they are sure to fire Carlo for not winning anything at the end of this season grin
That is, of course, if they are unable to get Pep cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
AjanleKoko:

I believe he may be their next manager, as they are sure to fire Carlo for not winning anything at the end of this season grin

Ehn?? Pe…what??
They wouldn't dare, even if they do I'm sure pep himself wouldn't risk losing his legendary status at Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Pharoh: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
Apparently Neymar cost over 120 milla and hope they expose those crooked tax evaders cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2013
honeric01:
and your point is? As long as he is 'partly' or 'tinypartly' qualifies to play for the st, my point still remains that he should have been used last night.
The idea is that Martino doesnt want the intensity of the First teamers to reduce considering we are going Away to Getafe on Saturday!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2013
AjanleKoko:

That is a scary prospect for me, and one that Barca should try and prevent (even if The Board has to pay Simeone through a backdoor or some other means). Pep is tied to Bayern for at least 2 seasons. And I don't want to believe a Catalan like Pep who so much believes in the nationhood of Catalunya would do that to himself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2013
Was he always the best?

Yes, even in Argentina, at Newell's Old Boys. Since he was eight he realised that he was the one that won the games on his own. In the Barcelona academy every Thursday, there used to be a meeting between the managers from different levels and they decided who was going to use Messi that weekend. They asked: "who needs to win?" and Messi played with that team.

EXCLUSIVE Guillem Balague Tells IBTimes UK About His Lionel Messi Masterpiece

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/exclusive-guillem-balague-tells-ibtimes-uk-about-his-lionel-messi-masterpiece-1429475

^^^^^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked@bolded;
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2013
yourangel: Was he always the best?

Yes, even in Argentina, at Newell's Old Boys. Since he was eight he realised that he was the one that won the games on his own. In the Barcelona academy every Thursday, there used to be a meeting between the managers from different levels and they decided who was going to use Messi that weekend. They asked: "who needs to win?" and Messi played with that team.

EXCLUSIVE Guillem Balague Tells IBTimes UK About His Lionel Messi Masterpiece

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/exclusive-guillem-balague-tells-ibtimes-uk-about-his-lionel-messi-masterpiece-1429475

^^^^^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked@bolded;

That one no suppose suprise you na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2013
Choi grin So na meat dem take sign guardiola.

Pep Guardiola convinced to join
Bayern Munich after 'meat' and greet

http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/4488307
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
barack_o_handso: Choi grin So na meat dem take sign guardiola.

Pep Guardiola convinced to join
Bayern Munich after 'meat' and greet

http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/4488307
The only interesting news in that article was that SAF was likely also courting Pep for Man U.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
logica: The only interesting news in that article was that SAF was likely also courting Pep for Man U.

Yes na. He was the "most wanted" football manager then. To an extent, he still is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 6:11pm On Dec 18, 2013
barack_o_handso:

Yes na. He was the "most wanted" football manager then. To an extent, he still is.
Right now, it should be Simeone. That's why I want Barca to get him to sign an agreement never to sign for Real Madrid. If he goes to Real Madrid, Barca's dominance will end instantly. And I see them winning their much sought "La Decima".
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
logica: Right now, it should be Simeone. That's why I want Barca to get him to sign an agreement never to sign for Real Madrid. If he goes to Real Madrid, Barca's dominance will end instantly. And I see them willing their much sought "La Decima".

I'm sure even Atleti won't let him go to Real, it's kind of part of the contracts Atleti give to their staffs: YOU CAN'T SIGN FOR REAL MADRID. Forlan, Aguero and Falcao will have gone to Real if it were up to them alone.

Seriously though, that guy is really good, and he's beginning to get on my nerves angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:43am On Dec 19, 2013
So Getafe is our next copa opponent
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2013
logica:
But I will continue to praise Diego Simeone for taking a mid-table club to the top with just a few tweaks and very little expenditure. That is a super manager. I wouldn't want him at Real Madrid.
Its quite baffling that he didn't make the 10 man Balon D'or coaching shortlist
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2013
A-40:

Its quite baffling that he didn't make the 10 man Balon D'or coaching shortlist
He was never a popular figure; especially as a player. Remember this is politics.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
Iniesta agrees Barca extension

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nitlad: 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
What's with Messi and money-grubbing issues these days?
If it's not tax fraud, it's money laundering through his 'charity', or asking for a payrise.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
nitlad: What's with Messi and money-grubbing issues these days?
If it's not tax fraud, it's money laundering through his 'charity', or asking for a pay rise.
lol, maybe he's fed up with all of the on field successes- winning all the ballon dors, winning all the la liga player of the seasons, setting up all the world records, breaking 50 year old records, becoming the club's all time best player, et al et al. maybe he wants to have some fun off the pitch. i think youthful exuberance has set in. he had wasted all his life been too successful and getting to being one of the greatest the world ever saw. i just think he's fed with the successes. messi has gotten bored of football. that's what i think. but if i could talk to him i'd plead with him not to get bored.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
nitlad: What's with Messi and money-grubbing issues these days?
If it's not tax fraud, it's money laundering through his 'charity', or asking for a payrise.

Somebody close to his adopted father in FIFA prolly is teaching him money bad habits known amongst FIFA officials.

Amos Adamu and other FIFA bribery scandal culprits comes to mind.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2013
Happy sunday guys

We play Getafe this evening by 5PM away without our some of our star players. We'll hope that our other available players ends this year with a very nice win so we can take back our position at the top of the table & thus starting the new year as leaders. More so, a win in Getafe always bode well for our chances of winning the liga title since last 9 seasons they have stayed in the top division. So let's all hope we'll do it again this evening.

Visca el Barca!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2013
Today's game is a must win. We need those three points the way universities need lecturers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
We 2-0 down already embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2013
O boy! Have someone finally realised how stupid Martino is with his Pique selection everytime?
I pray we see draw at least in this match!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2013
Pedro scores.......Lets go Barca.....We can do it!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
Pedro on-fire!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
Pedro equalises.........WOWW!!
So so happy!! Pedroooooo! Lets go barca......
Pedro adds another.....
3-2 to Barca..........Ah don happy tire here!
Sweet hatrick!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
Pedro the hero cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2013
yourangel: Pedro on-fire!
fire no be Small..........Pedro is hotter than the Sun right now!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2013
philfearon:
fire no be Small..........Pedro is hotter than the Sun right now!

You're right!

We need to strengthen our defence before Champions league resumes in February. This defence would fall flat like the wall of Jericho when faced with a decent CL team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
Pedro to the rescue! What a fantastic 8-mins hatrick to relieve some defensive pressures. Glad he could step up in the absence of others.

But our defense has been a real poo! Martino had better do a real hair dryer. Perhaps Alves should be hauled off in favour of a fitter Montoya & the 'lost' Roberto withdrawn in favour of Song. So much for giving youth players chance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
Johnpaul88: Pedro to the rescue! What a fantastic 8-mins hatrick to relieve some defensive pressures. Glad he could step up in the absence of others.

But our defense has been a real poo! Martino had better do a real hair dryer. Perhaps Alves should be hauled off in favour of a fitter Montoya & the 'lost' Roberto withdrawn in favour of Song. So much for giving youth players chance.
Guy,i dont quite agree with your "lost Roberto" stance....na wa o! The Dude has been controlling and dictating Midfield play....
But yeah,Song needs to be brought on,our defence is a{in} Deep Shit right now.....Pique shud be replaced with Bartra asap!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
Fabregaaaaaaaaaaaas!
Goaaaaaaaaaaaaal!!
4-2 to Barca.....So fúcking happy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nonny1212, GiftofGOD081 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.