Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4591058 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2017
jstbeinhonest:
I've got a feeling, Argentina wont qualify.
Who are we blaming?

Higuain ?
Aguero?
Tevez?
Di Maria?
Lavezzi?
Banega?
Batistuta?
Maradona?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lavoca:
It is hard to convinced oneself so I understand your plight

The failure here is the midget and not me or even you

Your posts and mine are just facts,opinions and education which would not affect anything

So we should agree your MCM failed on 3 nights.
You just keep repeating this like a broken record.... Don't you have any other point or argument

If your idea of an argument is to keep repeating a statement, then you need take a backseat and watch others argue

Btw, your posts are opinions... But superior goal and assists per match average is not opinion, it's a fact

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
randomperson:

You just keep repeating this like a broken record.... Don't you have any other point or argument

If your idea of an argument is to keep repeating a statement, then you need take a backseat and watch others argue

Btw, your posts are opinions... But superior goal and assists per match average is not opinion, it's a fact
You have only failed to accept 'his failure ' which causes the repetition

Fact - He was dragged to the WC final but the serial bottler didn't do anything

So you know about argument that are stale but tapnaldo can't dribble is a Constant
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2017
jstbeinhonest:
I've got a feeling, Argentina wont qualify.
To be honest to you Mr Justbeinghonest. Ah gen tyna no dey qualify for shitttttt they've been shittttyyy all through, fuckinnnnggg permutations and combinations team grin dem dey do if when and then at their status. Dem never see anything. Who do we blame? La midgeta? Adumbro? Higayin? Di mumuria? DyGALA? Sampaomaccaroni? The answer is blame all of them they are all shiiittt. Meanwhile those of Una wey dey stay up till 2am etc to watch CONMEBOL matches Una dey try o, I can't deprive myself of sleep at that time For fûcks sakes. Unless I'm on night duty and suffering from insomnia grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lavoca:
You have only failed to accept 'his failure ' which causes the repetition

Fact - He was dragged to the WC final but the serial bottler didn't do anything

So you know about argument that are stale but tapnaldo can't dribble is a Constant

Maybe u should accept Ronaldo's failure to win any noteworthy individual award while playing for his country
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
randomperson:

Maybe u should accept Ronaldo's failure to win any noteworthy individual award while playing for his country
It is on record your MCM prefers a WC to his dubious 5BDR
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lavoca:
It is on record your MCM prefers a WC to his dubious 5BDR

So?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lavoca:
Who are we blaming?

Higuain ?
Aguero?
Tevez?
Di Maria?
Lavezzi?
Banega?
Batistuta?
Maradona?

Messi would definitely get a huge chunk of the blame. I no go even watch the match... sleep is sweet grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
randomperson:

So?
Boy go to sleep tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lavoca:
Boy go to sleep tongue

Yeah... Lemme spare you any more misery. You've suffered enough today
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
Just passing...

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2017
hinohsend:
Nigeria qualifying for the World cup on Saturday.

I'm a freaking prophet cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
obainojazz:
Just passing...
Humility! G .O .A. T.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:12am On Oct 09, 2017
If only Ronaldo and Messi fans will stop the
hating and appreciate the two Genius ( by the way Neymar is better than both) life
will be much better.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 12:16am On Oct 09, 2017
hinohsend:

Humility! G .O .A. T.
Right.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 12:17am On Oct 09, 2017
Neymar1095:

If only Ronaldo and Messi fans will stop the
hating and appreciate the two Genius ( by the way Neymar is better than both) life
will be much better.
Where is the fun in that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:12am On Oct 09, 2017
Some people are just straight up mischievous while some others are just plain stupiid. Here on this thread sha we know those who are just mischievous and saying things tongue-in-cheek. Then again we know those who are straight up stupid. Number one - a player saying to the press that he'd give up all of his ballon dors for the world cup (not the copa america) means nothing but humility. it's just like when players win ballon dors and individual titles and say to the press that they would give them up for collective team success. i just can believe we still have some apparently learned people in the 21st century taking this statement with more than a pinch of salt. so pathetic! Number two - lol. someone even had to post a statement of messi giving props to ronaldinho as the greatest. and posting it as an indictment on messi. how humbly could a player be? the greatest players don't call themselves the greatest before the press. they never do. ronaldinho upon receiving his ballon dor in 05 said. ' 'funny i am am receiving this award when i am not even the best player at barcelona', referring to messi. humility! again someone here had to take this messi's statement of humility with more than a pinch of salt!!! truely we really need to restore sanity here. too many insane creatures.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 5:53am On Oct 09, 2017
cool

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2017
Well I see, Madrid's thread have just 300 and something pages, so it must to boring for them, that's why they come here to make noise.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 7:31am On Oct 09, 2017
Category1:
Well I see, Madrid's thread have just 300 and something pages, so it must to boring for them, that's why they come here to make noise.
Someone posts something in August the other replies in October cry

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 7:31am On Oct 09, 2017
obainojazz:
cool
And this is very true cry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:25am On Oct 09, 2017
angry Dybala nominated for ballon dor. Bleep FIFA

So called next Messi who scored only 4 league goals from open player
last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:40am On Oct 09, 2017
We don't need to win a Ballon d'Or to
be a Legend

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2017
Ha beg Messi Can Never be better than Ronaldo and thats fact.

Add 40goals to dybala or Hazard Game and you will have Messi 2.0. They are so many Messi but only One Ororo. They can never be another Christiano Ronaldo. Once in a generation player.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2017
grin

Good morning..

I see the Madridiots have continued to show why they're Madridiots..

Well.. It doesn't matter..

There's only one GOAT

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 9:56am On Oct 09, 2017
2005 he was the best player but received his first BDR in 2010

See the mumu with no sense.

Where is the quote ?
Your hero is about to bottle a 1-4 lead

Being humble win you game?Your dead brain wouldn't let you know having 'Pride' is a way to remain At the Top

Taju wants his fûcking opinion to be acknowledge.
Other players hate success abi?Dragged to the final only to increase the rate of hypertensive patients and number of deaths in his country

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2017
grin

Ask great footballers to name a first 11,
the real Ronaldo, I'm talking about the gap tooth phenomenon from the tropical nation of Brazil, will make the cut.. cheesy not because of anything but because the truth is the truth, and the truth is he's the only legit Ronaldo..

The other one is a misspell of Ronald from Ronald Regan, it's unfortunate his father is not available to confirm this, his soul rest in peace.. Maximum respect to the departed..

grin they can't even spell his name right..

My brothers, let's call a spade a spade.. cheesy
They use goals and assists to brag, but we know who has better scoring stats, and doesn't need to play associate opposition goalkeeper cheesy

cheesy the way Charlie mosounda from Chelsea is playing,
he just might end up another Ronald..

There will only be one Messi in the history of football..
Just like there's only one Pele
One Cryuff
One Maradona
This is a no cocaine zone..

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 10:13am On Oct 09, 2017
"Individual accolades
stay in a showcase, while collective
success is remembered in history."

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:20am On Oct 09, 2017
Neymar1095:
"Individual accolades
stay in a showcase, while collective
success is remembered in history."
Lol not collectively losing Straight three finals. This Guy your trolling Na really World Class.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2017
Melvyn11:
Ha beg Messi Can Never be better than Ronaldo and thats fact.

Add 40goals to dybala or Hazard Game and you will have Messi 2.0. They are so many Messi but only One Ororo. They can never be another Christiano Ronaldo. Once in a generation player.

Add 40 goals to giroud game and you will get an upgraded version of ronaldo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SantiRAMBO: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2017
Heywhizzy:
not every wordplay is meant to be a double entendre..my critic of vector is not yet the fact that he has never successfully dropped a double entendre but that most of his intended wordplay don't play at all no matter how u twist tongue

Besides is calabar not across a river in d Nigerian map cheesy

When it comes to wordplay ,no rapper in Nigeria does it better than him
"I'm alone (a loan) like bank money"
"My Ghana hustle gives me more cedis(CD's) dan Alaba"
Aint surprised dat it is coming from an MI fan....let dem do a RAP BATTLE lets see whether MI will survive it
Mi forces rhymes ,what is the meaning of dis
Yes sir
And they say I am the best ah
I am on top of the rest ah
Cassius Clay what i do to the Lips-ah
Rappers are vex ah
Chasing me with a vespa
Some na keke NAPEPs ah
Not a threats sir
I’m a jets sir
Flyer that IRS ah
Helicopter flow, tyreless ah
These rappers are kids ah
Low connection wireless ah
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
So the real ronaldo(el fenomeno) even get swag pass the fake ronaldo(a skinny kid from Madeira) grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.