Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4581589 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
SantiRAMBO:

Lol....Someone told me dat MI fans gat low IQ
tell me how AFRICAN RAPPER is a give away song
Drop MI wordplays and punchlines lets judge
MI said it himself mumu..he said loose kaynon forced him to put d song on d album..

Asking bout MI's wordplay and punchline,I'm done derailing this thread..google is ya friend or better still ask Airmark
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 5:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
MRSoftapples:
Those guys discussing about rap and rap musicians, should please leave the thread... There is a reason why there is a music session..
I'm done bro but discussing rap here is less annoying than Messi ronaldo argument getting to over 7 pages..A fool is still tryna bring Neymar into it

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 6:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
18 years old...And he is already a ballon d'or nominee
And some rafiu from Ibadan told me dembele is better than him..smh

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SantiRAMBO: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
Heywhizzy:
MI said it himself mumu..he said loose kaynon forced him to put d song on d album..

Asking bout MI's wordplay and punchline,I'm done derailing this thread..google is ya friend or better still ask Airmark
Lmao! go and ask sarkodie how vector murdered him on "rap attack"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
If we used facts instead of a corrupt vote,
this would be the Ballon d'or ranking.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
Neymar1095:
If we used facts instead of a corrupt vote,
this would be the Ballon d'or ranking.

wtf is this? who is dat dude at no 4?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2017
"Football owes you a World Cup"

cry cry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2017
New Profile pic.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 10, 2017
Do something about it then. undecided

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 10:18am On Oct 10, 2017
Hmmm.. The world is watching o. Let's see how they will manipulate the qualifications and tournament to favor Messi so he can win the world cup, just like they manipulated ballon d'or in 2010 shocked

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2017
if they decide to give Argentina 2 penalty per game in the world cup...am sure this Argentina squad can't win it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2017
What would have been. Messi and Ronaldo should just retire ha beg they are spoiling the Fun of football.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2017
Theflash98:
if they decide to give Argentina 2 penalty per game in the world cup...am sure this Argentina squad can't win it
i don't think the squad is that shitty. the coaches have all been shitty so far. team selection is the bane of the managers. imagine having icardi and dyaba on the bench and telling us he couldn't get a formation to accommodate messi and dyaba. dyaba has been hot all season. sampaoli better find that formation tonight. argentina's midfield has been too mediocre over time. no more riquelme, aimar, or veron. no simeone. for over 10 years it's been mascherano, enzo and biglia in midfield. argentina should do better than that midfield. the defence is okay the attack is okay. i think argentina could do well at the world cup on european soil. let them qualify first. over the years we've seen that the tournament is always a different kettle of fish from the qualifiers.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 10, 2017
They should use ojoro to qualify Argentina jare.

At least there would be an opportunity for Messi to flop for his national team yet again.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 11:02am On Oct 10, 2017
Theflash98:
Maybe Messi is just shit and it gets overlooked due
to better club teammates making Him look
remarkable? We shall know tonight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2017
Linkfield:
They should use ojoro to qualify Argentina jare.

At least there would be an opportunity for Messi to flop for his national team yet again.
I know your type. you want to put your emotions in a win win situation. if they do qualify you would say 'i told you they will use ojoro' and then if they fail to make it you will camp on this thread all night rejoicing and feeling happy with yourself and trolling messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2017
Melvyn11:

Maybe Messi is just shit and it gets overlooked due
to better club teammates making Him look
remarkable? We shall know tonight.
coming from the same guy who was snoring away while messi was sweating it out the last match but coming out 5 hours later to give a detail analysis of the match and how he watched messi 'flop'. just the way yahoo.com sometimes conducts security checks on its users nairaland should device a means of conducting psychiatric tests on its users.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 11:16am On Oct 10, 2017
ddippset:
i don't think the squad is that shitty. the coaches have all been shitty so far. team selection is the bane of the managers. imagine having icardi and dyaba on the bench and telling us he couldn't get a formation to accommodate messi and dyaba. dyaba has been hot all season. sampaoli better find that formation tonight. argentina's midfield has been too mediocre over time. no more riquelme, aimar, or veron. no simeone. for over 10 years it's been mascherano, enzo and biglia in midfield. argentina should do better than that midfield. the defence is okay the attack is okay. i think argentina could do well at the world cup on european soil. let them qualify first. over the years we've seen that the tournament is always a different kettle of fish from the qualifiers.

I don't even know the root of their problem... they look good on paper but its different issue on the pitch

I don't really think this Argentina squad can do anything spectacular at the world cup...you can't win a average defender,mildfielders, and gk except if they improve on team work

And there are many better country than Argentina right now....Argentina should be competing with Brazil for top spot but Brazil are using 10 points to gap even the second team on the table(Uruguay)

I know they will win tonight...but am sure it will be by 1 goal margin

imagine a team like Argentina scoring the least goal in the South America qualifier,they have same number of goal as boliva

they scored 16 goals..if we combine neymar(6) Gabriel (5). paulinho(5) goals that equal all Argentina goal.. there is something seriously wrong with them which I think they can't find solution to anytime soon

I also think losing 3 consecutive final dampens their moral..they looks unmotivated
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2017
Theflash98:

I don't even know the root of their problem... they look good on paper but its different issue on the pitch

I don't really think this Argentina squad can do anything spectacular at the world cup...you can't win a average defender,mildfielders, and gk except if they improve on team work

And there are many better country than Argentina right now....Argentina should be competing with Brazil for top spot but Brazil are using 10 points to gap even the second team on the table(Uruguay)

imagine a team like Argentina scoring the least goal in the South America qualifier,they have same number of goal as boliva

they scored 16 goals..if we combine neymar(6) Gacbriel (5). paulinho(5) goals that equal all Argentina goal.. there is something seriously wrong with them which I think they can't find solution to anytime soon

I also think losing 3 consecutive final dampens their moral..they looks unmotivated

One of his biggest problems (whether his or
theirs) is how attackers who play alongside him
tend to struggle. Higuain is absolutely useless in
Argentina shirt as is Aguero. These have been
the best strikers in Serie A and EPL for the last
few years. Dybala is left out the team for some
crap player in Argentinian league because he
apparently can't play with Messi. Tevez was left
out the World Cup squad in 2014 because he
didn't gel with Messi and then they end up
playing Palacio in a World Cup final and not
scoring in the semi final or final.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 11:36am On Oct 10, 2017
Just passing.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 10, 2017
obainojazz:
Just passing.
BRO you and i know how difficult it is to play in south America, compare to the sissies and mommy's boys in Europe... Give the Argentine national team a break..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
obainojazz:
Just passing.

What happened when Ronaldo faced Chile?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
obainojazz:
Just passing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Theflash98:

they scored 16 goals..if we combine neymar(6) Gabriel (5). paulinho(5) goals that equal all Argentina goal.. there is something seriously wrong with them which I think they can't find solution to anytime soon

the attacking problem i like to describe as a one off. i believe they will come good. a potential world cup starting eleven should have messi, dyabala, de maria and aguero/icardi in attack. the defence is not as bad as people make it seem. they have never been suspect. a potential back 4 should comprise otamendi and mercado with funes mori and marco rojo coming back. the problem of argentina is that average/ mediocre midfield. it leaves messi always dropping to the creative midfield role. argentina still haven't replaced ariel ortega/sebastian veron/pablo aimar/roman riquelme.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=TLona1 post=61283141][/quote]lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
ddippset:
the attacking problem i like to describe as a one off. i believe they will come good. a potential world cup starting eleven should have messi, dyabala, de maria and aguero/icardi in attack. the defence is not as bad as people make it seem. they have never been suspect. a potential back 4 should comprise otamendi and mercado with funes mori and marco rojo coming back. the problem of argentina is that average/ mediocre midfield. it leaves messi always dropping to the creative midfield role. argentina still haven't replaced ariel ortega/sebastian veron/pablo aimar/roman riquelme.

That's true

if Argentina Na 9ja team...we should have seek spiritual healing cause their failure always surprise me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
The whole world focus on messi/Argentina but Portugal also hasn't qualify

if they lose or draw tonight. they will have to play play off which won't be easy cause teams like Italy,Ireland,Croatia will also play play off
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
ddippset:
I know your type. you want to put your emotions in a win win situation. if they do qualify you would say 'i told you they will use ojoro' and then if they fail to make it you will camp on this thread all night rejoicing and feeling happy with yourself and trolling messi.

Naso. U get am... grin grin

We must troll Messi to the core using his NT. We must bring out the fraud in him.
He should be thankful of getting compared to Maradona talkless Cristiano Ronaldo (G O A T)..

How can u bring down Argentina, the best team in South America after Brazil to the likes of Nigeria. Be depending on other teams to fail just for you to qualify. grin Leofraud Meshit, using barca to scam the world football since 1807.

U didn't do it with the likes of Tevez, Higuain, Aguero, Lavezzi, Di Maria (at their peak sef)
U still can do it with Dybala, Icardi, Di Maria and co.

Even Mane is dragging his team.
CR7 is dragging his team.
Sanchez is also.
Hazard and KDB for Belgium also.
Neymar singlehandedly is dragging his team.
Or is it Greizmann with France?

WO leave story. Let FIFA do ojoro (as usual) for Messi.
At least he should come and show these barkabots that he is an international flop
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
This is not the best time to be a barcabot..........Chaii see trolling grin grin grin

After tonight most barcabots we deactivate again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 3:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=TLona1 post=61283141][/quote]

Though ronaldo opponent is a lot easier...both messi and co should be doing better

the teams they will be face in the world cup will be tougher than these

Brazil beat all these team,they lost only once which was the very first game of the qualifier

Argentina should be doing far better

neymar and Suarez also played all these opponents
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eph12(m): 3:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Linkfield:

WO leave story. Let FIFA do ojoro (as usual) for Messi.
At least he should come and show these barkabots that he is an international flop
How many times do you want him to show them na?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
eph12:

How many times do you want him to show them na?

grin grin

We want to enjoy it for the last time.
At least he should end his international career by then, after crashing out of the group stage next year.

Ronaldo's Ballon, Messi crashing out would be a good way to spite these dolts next year

(1) (2) (3) ... (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: oliverano and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.