Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4581436 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
onyeomaonyeoma:
This is not the best time to be a barcabot..........Chaii see trolling grin grin grin

After tonight most barcabots we deactivate again

You should be more worried about Penaldo..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
In my Opinion i think the Argentina problem is beyond Messi.. (when was d last time the senior team won a stainless spoon?).

And i refuse to accept the fact that South American weather, soil or air or even grass is one thing and anoda thing. (Come on they have been playing this qualifiers nor be today abeg.) Or is it not the same teams Brazil also played and qualified many games ago?.

The problem with Argentina is like that of too much spice as ingredients been given to a poor chef who happens to be the coach. The team just can't sync and to be honest with u i don't see Argentina winning any rubber anytime soon.

If we re to compare Messi and Cr7. I am a Blaugrana fan cum Messi Fan too but Portugal is just as shitty as Argentina in my own views

I hope to see Argentina in the world cup tho..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
I'm droping this here.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2017
♤ The most important match

♤in Messi's Career cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ The most important match

♤in Messi's Career cheesy
If we are to follow the chronology of other 'international important games'
Messi vs Germany WC Final
Messi vs Chile part 1
Messi vs Chile part 2

You and I both know how these games ended cry

So gentleman place your bets
It's Messi vs Peru grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
AbuMikey:
I'm droping this here.

Wow
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
AbuMikey:
I'm droping this here.
It's not about blaming Messi or not. Messi is the captain and the leader of Argentina win or loss. If he gets the Applauds when they win he should also get criticized when dey lose. Same with Ronaldo at Portugal or Neymar at Brazil etc Your cant blame the tail and leave the head.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 4:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
Neymar1095:

It's not about blaming Messi or not. Messi is the captain and the leader of Argentina win or loss. If he gets the Applauds when they win he should also get criticized when dey lose. Same with Ronaldo at Portugal or Neymar at Brazil etc Your cant blame the tail and leave the head.
You made a lot of sense here. When you wan repent from trolling sha? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
Linkfield:

Naso. U get am... grin grin

We must troll Messi to the core using his NT. We must bring out the fraud in him.
He should be thankful of getting compared to Maradona talkless Cristiano Ronaldo (G O A T)..

How can u bring down Argentina, the best team in South America after Brazil to the likes of Nigeria. Be depending on other teams to fail just for you to qualify. grin Leofraud Meshit, using barca to scam the world football since 1807.

U didn't do it with the likes of Tevez, Higuain, Aguero, Lavezzi, Di Maria (at their peak sef)
U still can do it with Dybala, Icardi, Di Maria and co.

Even Mane is dragging his team.
CR7 is dragging his team.
Sanchez is also.
Hazard and KDB for Belgium also.
Neymar singlehandedly is dragging his team.
Or is it Greizmann with France?

WO leave story. Let FIFA do ojoro (as usual) for Messi.
At least he should come and show these barkabots that he is an international flop
Only idiots still troll Messi using his national team. if talk wasn't so cheap and it cost money no one would troll Messi. never! people who try to be clever by only a quarter judge Messi based on his fifa world cup performances then turn around and judge Ronaldo based on the euros. the euros is not the world cup. how has ronaldo fared in his 3 world cup apearances? Messi has a golden ball and a silver medal. let that sink in. Talking about dragging, Messi dragged his team to the world cup final winning the Golden ball in the process. Ronaldo dragged his team to the world cup second round. Messi draggggggged his team to the copa america final Ronaldo dragged his team to the euros final and played zero part in the vicrory. Eder and Pepe took over. Simple logical question; who performed better for his country? I say again only iddiots troll Messi on National team performances. Again if talk wasn't so cheap no one would ever criticize Messi in argentina.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
onuwaje:
In my Opinion i think the Argentina problem is beyond Messi.. (when was d last time the senior team won a stainless spoon?).

And i refuse to accept the fact that South American weather, soil or air or even grass is one thing and anoda thing. (Come on they have been playing this qualifiers nor be today abeg.) Or is it not the same teams Brazil also played and qualified many games ago?.

The problem with Argentina is like that of too much spice as ingredients been given to a poor chef who happens to be the coach. The team just can't sync and to be honest with u i don't see Argentina winning any rubber anytime soon.

If we re to compare Messi and Cr7. I am a Blaugrana fan cum Messi Fan too but Portugal is just as shitty as Argentina in my own views

I hope to see Argentina in the world cup tho..
portugal is actually very shitty. look at the last euros for instance. they qualified with 3 points as one of the fuccking best losers but ended up getting much much better draws than even teams who topped and won their groups.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
clowns are people who troll Messi based on the fifa world cup but act like Ronaldo was never at 3 world cups.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2017
ddippset:
Only idiots still troll Messi using his national team. if talk wasn't so cheap and it cost money no one would troll Messi. never! people who try to be clever by only a quarter judge Messi based on his fifa world cup performances then turn around and judge Ronaldo based on the euros. the euros is not the world cup. how has ronaldo fared in his 3 world cup apearances? Messi has a golden ball and a silver medal. let that sink in. Talking about dragging, Messi dragged his team to the world cup final winning the Golden ball in the process. Ronaldo dragged his team to the world cup second round. Messi draggggggged his team to the copa america final Ronaldo dragged his team to the euros final and played zero part in the vicrory. Eder and Pepe took over. Simple logical question; who performed better for his country? I say again only iddiots troll Messi on National team performances. Again if talk wasn't so cheap no one would ever criticize Messi in argentina.

Let's see if he would drag his team to qualify tonight.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
Really Hope Messi helps Argentina qualify.

Otherwise it'd affect his season...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2017
Lineup.

Romero
Fazio
Mercado
Otamendi
Biglia
Mascherano
Salvio
Acuña
Messi
Di María
Benedetto

Apart from Messi,only one world class player is in that lineup FFS. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
Shiitttyy line up. Can only mean one thing ^^ ^^^^^
L show. Messi gets an L Di Maria gets an L every Fûcking body gets an L. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HPS3(m): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2017
With all the things I've been reading online FIFA might actually step in to help Argentina qualify.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 6:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
Benched dybyla again ffs
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
Bendetto again.This Sampaoli man is on a suspicious mission o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
cumz:
Benched dybyla again ffs
Dybala does not have one good performance for Argentina in his record.

This is not the time to play him and hope he plays well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
KingTom:

You made a lot of sense here. When you wan repent from trolling sha? grin
Lol.... Bros i nor dey troll na. I drop facts back up with stats, how others react to it its their business.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
cumz:
Benched dybyla again ffs
0 goals & assists for Argentina in 8 appearances says it all really, Dybala never performs on the big stage. The line up is on Point.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Dybala does not have one good performance for Argentina in his record.
This is not the time to play him and hope he plays well.

And this Benedetto has proved himself?....dybala is still a better option
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
onyeomaonyeoma:
This is not the best time to be a barcabot..........Chaii see trolling grin grin grin

After tonight most barcabots we deactivate again

Where is the trolling?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hinohsend: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2017
Argentina wont win this match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
Portugal are currently leading. Just so we know..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2017
Theflash98:

And this Benedetto has proved himself?....dybala is still a better option

Dybala's problem is Messi, they don't combine well at all as they both tend to occupy the same space on the field
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KingTom(m): 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2017
Neymar1095:

Lol.... Bros i nor dey troll na. I drop facts back up with stats, how others react to it its their business.
I dey believe you jare. I'm shocked nobody attacked you for thaw your list that placed ronaldo and lukaku as equals grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
Nihilist:
Portugal are currently leading. Just so we know..

2-0 cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
Grizzy,Giroud and Dembele front 3 and France are 100% making the World Cup final.

Mbappe gets a basic role as an impact sub with his limited skillset.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 9:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Grizzy,Giroud and Dembele front 3 and France are 100% making the World Cup final.

Mbappe gets a basic role as an impact sub with his limited skillset.

mbappe will bench dembele..it's not about skills, it's about making impact
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
grin Waiting..........
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 9:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
The idiot that do not recharge my phone neither does he provide electricity for me wants to shape my opinion

Your MCM was dragged to the final when he was busy stat padding against Third World Countries.4 goals 1 assist all in GS

Why would one unfortunate being want to create a wrong impression?When the facts are there.

Your MCM a serial failure from his deep lying defence playmaking midfield attacking position does all the job;clearance,interceptions, saves and possession.

You want to critique the other 9 outfield players but he is immune

Party is Yet to Start.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) (2710) (2711) (2712) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ballzproblem2, jpmoriarti(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.