Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4576095 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
If the tables remain the way they are then barca could face BAYERN or ROMA in round 2.

madrid could face MAN CITY, MAN UNITED, CHELSEA LIVERPOOL, PSG or BESIKTAS.

but we all know whom they will get......

BESIKTAS.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2017
tesppidd:
If the tables remain the way they are then barca could face BAYERN or ROMA in round 2.

madrid could face MAN CITY, MAN UNITED, CHELSEA LIVERPOOL, PSG or BESIKTAS.

but we all know whom they will get......

BESIKTAS.
So what if we get Besiktas in the next round? Does that secure the UCL title if we beat them? I thought y'all would have outgrown this way of thinking after Madrid went back to back defeating both the weakest and strongest teams en route making history...I guess some things never change.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
hardeycute:
0-3

if this is your only response in defence of your "lord and saviour,blood donor and breaker of chains tapnaldo"

then you my friend,are like jon snow...........YOU KNOW NOTHING

swallow your numerous Ls in good faith for you alone are worthy to recieve it.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Krasid:
So what if we get Besiktas in the next round? Does that secure the UCL title if we beat them? I thought y'all would have outgrown this way of thinking after Madrid went back to back defeating both the weakest and strongest teams en route making history...I guess some things never change.
all I know is that Roberto Carlos once felt the coolness of the balls during the draws. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
So it's been over a year since Messi last scored an away goal in the UCL, and it's been a while since he last scored a goal; I can imagine the amount of articles that would have been rolling in had it been a certain Portuguese plying his trade in Madrid. I can remember a couple of years back when CR had an away goal drought in the league en route Madrid's away R16 UCL tie against Schalke and these so called pundits were already dishing out articles of his inability to perform in away games. I remember CR making these football analysts look stupid when he was asked about this and asked these analysts to name one player who had scored more goals than him since he arrived in Spain. I can also remember how he made his critics look like befuddled idiots when it took him just a few minutes to notch up the first goal of that away tie. I guess you can never keep a great man down. For the haters and "pundits" gloating over Madrid being 10 points behind and CR7 having just a goal in a few games after coming back from suspension, all I can say is for y'all to hold on to your horses. It is not over yet.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
tesppidd:
all I know is that Roberto Carlos once felt the coolness of the balls during the draws. grin
?

What year was that?
It is a myth to me sha because it is not even done by a computer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
tesppidd:
I understand bro. For every Barca fan, Madrid not winning the UCL for the 3rd consecutive season should be number one priority this season. Real winning for a third year in a row would be unthinkable, but what can I say, what will be will be; you cannot change destiny. Real has been destined to dominate football for years to come and another UCL title is near.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KinzyeWriter(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
Krasid:
I understand bro. For every Barca fan, Madrid not winning the UCL for the 3rd consecutive season should be number one priority this season. Real winning for a third year in a row would be unthinkable, but what can I say, what will be will be; you cannot change destiny. Real has been destined to dominate football for years to come and another UCL title is near.
In fact if not this season the next season is sure like death... grin .... Meanwhile Real Madrid will soon step back to their magnificent form. wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
Krasid:
that's why I am very happy they are coming second in the group again this time. you guys finished second last season and still got a good draw in round 2. this time around your going gets tough from round 2. madrid must not win again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
hardeycute:
?

What year was that?
It is a myth to me sha because it is not even done by a computer
last year Roberto Carlos picked a ball, held it for some seconds, dropped it back and picked another one. lol. it was well publicized. i am surprised you didn't hear of it. now i am not concluding he did it to favour madrid but it was clear that the draws could be manipulated with hot and cold balls.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
Theflash98:

They are always a dangerous club...but it seems they are beast this season

they are surely beatable..but if any team slack against them,them go embarass the team
They are not invisible. Last time they met a semi-good squad, they conceded 3
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2017
tesppidd:
that's why I am very happy they are coming second in the group again this time. you guys finished second last season and still got a good draw in round 2. this time around your going gets tough from round 2. madrid must not win again.
What could be tougher than getting Napoli>>Bayern>>Atletico>>Juventus en route defending their title. My boys are used to these so called tough situations. That being said, getting Besiktas in the R16 wouldn't be a bad idea grin They must be a very tough team for them to top their group.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
@krasid
all those football pundits and analysts are very knowledgeable in football.that is why nobody critisizes messi if he does not score for a few matches b/c they know that apart from goals, he offers so much more.the same cannot be said of a certain fellow.

heck if messi play as a cm,am,st or winger he will still be the best in the world.

the truth is that most of these players pundits,coaches and neutral fans alike knows who contribute more to football that is why messi's legacy will outlast Ronaldo's.

They are not football mates

learn and stop crying blue murder when top analysts and pundits endorse the GREATEST EVER

now BEND THE KNEE ....slowly

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
tesppidd:
last year Roberto Carlos picked a ball, held it for some seconds, dropped it back and picked another one. lol. it was well publicized. i am surprised you didn't hear of it. now i am not concluding he did it to favour madrid but it was clear that the draws could be manipulated with hot and cold balls.
That is just a conspiracy theory
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Another Ronaldo vs Messi Argument

Jeez! Is this ever going to end?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
tesppidd:
this is crazy! so when i use 'interpreter' in the context i did, it becomes a problem hun?
okay now take another 'look' at your simple sentences!

1.it's not ; what does it TRANSLATES to.... it is; what does it TRANSLATE to....

2.it's not ; when your MCM was BUSYING....it is; when your MCM was BUSY...

3.it's not ; ended up LOOSING.....it is; ended up LOSING....

Just look at this; 3 terrible grammatical blunders within a paragraph!!!! what would it be when you write a book?
I cannot laugh... Una ehn...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
Krasid:
So it's been over a year since Messi last scored an away goal in the UCL, and it's been a while since he last scored a goal; I can imagine the amount of articles that would have been rolling in had it been a certain Portuguese plying his trade in Madrid. I can remember a couple of years back when CR had an away goal drought in the league en route Madrid's away R16 UCL tie against Schalke and these so called pundits were already dishing out articles of his inability to perform in away games. I remember CR making these football analysts look stupid when he was asked about this and asked these analysts to name one player who had scored more goals than him since he arrived in Spain. I can also remember how he made his critics look like befuddled idiots when it took him just a few minutes to notch up the first goal of that away tie. I guess you can never keep a great man down. For the haters and "pundits" gloating over Madrid being 10 points behind and CR7 having just a goal in a few games after coming back from suspension, all I can say is for y'all to hold on to your horses. It is not over yet.

lwkmd....cry me a river
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
Krasid:

You guys don't just get it... There's more to god-Messi's game than just goals. There is absolutely nothing to Tapnaldo's game than goals. Is this so hard for yall? When the GOAT doesn't score, he mesmerises the fans, creates openings and chances... But when Penaldo doesn't score, he cuts out as a frustrated figure on the pitch. That, is why he is talked about.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mcleo007:

You guys don't just get it... There's more to god-Messi's game than just goals. There is absolutely nothing to Tapnaldo's game than goals. Is this so hard for yall? When the GOAT doesn't score, he mesmerises the fans, creates openings and chances... But when Penaldo doesn't score, he cuts out as a frustrated figure on the pitch. That, is why he is talked about.
that's what i've been trying to say for like, for ever. it is only a dude without a conscience who would compare a messi when he's not scoring to a ronaldo when he's not scoring. goal scoring is just one aspect to messi's game while goal scoring is every aspect to ronaldo's game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
tesppidd:
that's what i've been trying to say for like, for ever. it is only a dude without a conscience who would compare a messi when he's not scoring to a ronaldo when he's not scoring. goal scoring is just one aspect to messi's game while goal scoring is every aspect to ronaldo's game.

yet he is still less efficient than MESSI in scoring.
i mean the guy trails messi in every aspect of the game

despite having an advantage of atleast 150 more games experience.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
SerVik:

They are not invisible. Last time they met a semi-good squad, they conceded 3

which team is that?...they haven't conceeded 3 this season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
snowstormm:

which team is that?...they haven't conceeded 3 this season?
Marseille?

Modified: It was 2
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:18am On Nov 24, 2017
Good Morning.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2017
messi is now a midfielder .. we should be expecting less goals from him after this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2017
idreezbaba:
messi is now a midfielder .. we should be expecting less goals from him after this season

Mildfielders?...am a messi fan but this is ridiculous

messi was even more of a mildfielder last season than this season.. messi has even played in striker/false 9 position this season tho he doesnt have a tent in the box like tapnaldo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2017
snowstormm:

Mildfielders?...am a messi fan but this is ridiculous

messi was even more of a mildfielder last season than this season.. messi has even played in striker/false 9 position this season tho he doesnt have a tent in the box like tapnaldo
you hardly find messi in the box nowadays niqqa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
Balloon for 2018 Race update!

Neymar junior..............App:14 Goals: 13 Assists :8......21goals contribution in 14matches.

Messi............. App:19: Goals:16 Assists:3.........19goals contribution in 19matches

Ronaldo.......... App:15 Goals:10 Assists:3..........13goals contribution in 15matches.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
grin Lionel Messi: Has been dispossessed more times (44) than any other La Liga player this season.............Am finished.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
idreezbaba:
you hardly find messi in the box nowadays niqqa
that doesn't make him a mildfielder na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2017
Congratulations, Leo!
Lionel Messi claims his fourth Golden Shoe award as Europe's top scorer in 2016-17

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HPS3(m): 1:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
What's the point in winning the golden boot when none of your goals helped your team win any significant trophy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Victornezzar: 1:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
HPS3:
What's the point in winning the golden boot when none of your goals helped your team win any significant trophy.
e pain am oo

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: losprince(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.