Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613846 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) (2779) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 11:38pm On Nov 24, 2017
barackodam:

the board?

since when did you start becoming confident in them?

board that can't negotiate contracts well?

lipsrsealed
grin

You'd be surprised

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 2:23am On Nov 25, 2017
Krasid:
Congrats to Messi on winning his fourth European golden boot award; a commendable feat from an astounding footballer! We are truly blessed to witness him and the Portuguese beast in the same era. What's funny though is that this same player whose fans obstinately claim that the current best footballer in the world doesn't hold a candle to, and is always playing catch up to, is the one that has finally caught up to CR in an individual accolade. Now, all that is left is for him to match CR's Uefa best player award, FIFA's The best, UCL tops corer award tally, UCL goals count(total and for Madrid only), and many more individual awards and records that my busy mind can't remember tonight. While he is at it, let him lead his teams to back to back UCL titles and an international title since his fanatics brazenly claim that 'there's so much to god-Messi's game than goals , and he's the best striker, AMF, CMF, LB and whatnot' That wouldn't be too much to ask from a "god" and the so called greatest ever, would it?

Balderdash.

If he likes, he can win 50 WPOTY awards, He'll always be below Messi in the GOAT ranking.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:48am On Nov 25, 2017
grin
jonsnow92:
You mean something like this?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cstr1000: 7:09am On Nov 25, 2017
So na messi dey decide who to buy and who not to buy?
yeye club.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 9:01am On Nov 25, 2017
After their first 3 opening games which they drew, Valencia has not lost or draw again!
shocked

cry cry
This match na mad el-classico oooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HIRAETH: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2017
� ​JX7​: ​Messi: Man City and PSG are Champions League favourites​

Lionel Messi believes Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain are the strongest teams in Europe this season and the favourites to win the Champions League.

Led by Messi's former coach Pep Guardiola, City are sailing at the top of the Premier League with 34 points, eight more than nearest rivals Manchester United, while they have a perfect record in Europe.

PSG are also five wins from five games in the premier club competition and are looking strong at the top of Ligue 1 with Neymar, Edinson Cavani and Kylian Mbappe in attack.

Messi sees those two as the biggest dangers to Barcelona's hopes of winning the Champions League this season.

"City is one of the strongest teams at the moment together with PSG," he told Marca.

"So far, they have been the two teams that have shown themselves to be favourites, but this is a very long and tough competition."

"I never rule out Real Madrid because although they're not having the results that everyone expects, I have no doubt that in the end they will be fighting for everything, as they do every year."

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2017
HIRAETH:

Lionel Messi believes Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain are the strongest teams in Europe this season and the favourites to win the Champions League.

Led by Messi's former coach Pep Guardiola, City are sailing at the top of the Premier League with 34 points, eight more than nearest rivals Manchester United, while they have a perfect record in Europe.

PSG are also five wins from five games in the premier club competition and are looking strong at the top of Ligue 1 with Neymar, Edinson Cavani and Kylian Mbappe in attack.

Messi sees those two as the biggest dangers to Barcelona's hopes of winning the Champions League this season.

"City is one of the strongest teams at the moment together with PSG," he told Marca.

"So far, they have been the two teams that have shown themselves to be favourites, but this is a very long and tough competition."

"I never rule out Ronaldo because although he is not having the results that everyone expects, I have no doubt that in the end he will be fighting for everything, as [b] he does[/b]every year."

tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:26am On Nov 25, 2017
HIRAETH:

"I never rule out Real Madrid because although they're not having the results that everyone expects, I have no doubt that in the end they will be fighting for everything, as they do every year."

I really like his interview except for the part where he mentioned Suarez as contender for ballon d'or
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by omotayo9177: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2017
*La Liga Fact:*
First time in 35 years dat Madrid has played 12 matches in la liga without a penalty awarded them.

This is the only reason *Ronaldo* has scored only *one* goal in La Liga this season.

#coptf
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by omotayo9177: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2017
*La Liga Fact:*
First time in 35 years dat Madrid has played 12 matches in la liga without a penalty awarded them.

This is the only reason *Ronaldo* has scored only *one* goal in La Liga this season.

#copied
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
Breaking: Lionel Messi signs nee Barcelona contract to 2021
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
700m release clause.confirm!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Victornezzar: 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
Senior man don sign new contract again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
Messi #2021. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 12:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
I honestly didn't expect messi to sign a new contract.

My intuition tells me that he's tasked the board to invest in building a quality, competitive team...before he signed shiit.

Good news for barca anyway, but Leo deserves more.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
grin[size=8pt][/size]Messi admitting Psg are better than his stupid Club. We won't buy you stop flirting with us.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
;D2017/2018... Neymar +Cavani mbappe=41goals.
Full Barca team...... 40goals.
Wat a dead club.
Best strike force in the world.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2017
Neymar1095:
grin[size=8pt][/size]Messi admitting Psg are better than his stupid Club. We won't buy you stop flirting with us.
Akindindinrin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2017
@krasid i feel your pain
i mean after all this penaldo's achievements he is not still recognised as a candidate for the G.O.A.T.quite painful

*wipes tears*
and what achievements are you talking of
1 the ucl that he couldn't win until modric and bale came along (led his team lol)

2 remember (euro 2004 at home and other international tournaments and even the recent confed cup he couldn't show that he is indeed as good as messi or better by beating chile to win common 3rd place,i don't see it as COINCIDENCE that they only WON something of note WITHOUT him

3 concerning your goal tally, your mcm has ALMOST 30 more ucl appearance and more than 150 in total imagine hw many leo will score in half that no

4 concerning FIFA THE BEST,when leo won his golden balls they were jointly given as FIFAbdor so it is equal with the present two SEPERATE awards

quote me when tapnaldo LEADS HIS CLUB to win the TREBLE ONCE,then TWICE and scores 91 f**king goals a year(GUINESS WO RLD RECORD).

Now bend the knee.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2017
laPULGA:
@krasid i feel your pain
i mean after all this penaldo's achievements he is not still recognised as a candidate for the G.O.A.T.quite painful
not recognised by who exactly?Nairaland Pundits, YouTube and Twitter football merchants?

*wipes tears*
and what achievements are you talking of
1 the ucl that he couldn't win until modric and bale came along (led his team lol)
But he didn't win any with Man Utd?You are even fearless to type this rubbish when it is clear who was the deciding factor.

Vs Wolfsburg 2016 automatically saving Zizou's job
Vs Bayern H/A 2017
Vs Athletico 2017
Vs Juventus 2017 final
Finishing as UCL top scorer in those title winning campaign is not dragging his team to triumph?

2 remember (euro 2004 at home and other international tournaments and even the recent confed cup he couldn't even show that he is indeed as good as messi or better by beating chile and win 3rd,i do not see it as coincidece that they only WON something of note WITHOUT him
At 19yrs old he carried him NT to a major final.
Lol you are even deluded to try in removing a log from another person eyes while your midget failed to win on 3 different occasions as well as ballooning his kick from the penalty spot to the Atlantic ocean while Cr7 had a hand in 6/9 of his NT leading to the final and at the same time motivating the other players while injured

3 concerning your goal tally, your mcm has ALMOST 30 more ucl appearance and more than 150 in total imagine hw many leo will score in half that no
98 goals for Madrid in UCL playing as a forward.His 150+ appearances are mostly not STARTS rather substitutions while at United and Sporting Lisbon in the dying embers of the game.
Can you honestly compare the two(goals and assists)since he joined laliga?

4 concerning FIFA THE BEST,when leo won his golden ball it was jointly given as FIFAbdor so it is equal with the present two awards
I can't comprehend this but I know ultimately that he surrendered his 'dubious' 1-4 lead

quote me when tapnaldo LEADS HIS CLUB to win the treble once,then twice and scores 91 f**king goals a year(GUINESS WORLD RECORD).
When your MCM wins a major international trophy and consecutively 50+goals in 5 years

Wins a trophy outside Laliga leading his team and 2 consecutive UCL trophy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
Abeg anyone help me see airmark

I saw West brom scored, I checked if it was Krchokewack that scored He wasnt, I checked if it was Krychokewack that assisted no

I checked the entire lineup no Krychokewack

I checked the bench and I see the world best DM sitting on the bench in fucckingg West Brom

Abeg if airmark praises you, please go meet him and ask him to free you instead

Belloti, Krychokewack would wish airmark never googled their names now

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
@hardecute
1.why was he not instrumental in all those years at RM b4 bale and modric or was he not scoring then
2 he led his team to a major final @ home and lost-you considers it an achievement but in leo case failure. the only final his country won he did not play in it. now you turn it to he MOTIVATED them-STUPID POINT

it is STUPID TO SAY that cr7 150+ app were subs as if messi was getting regular starts when he was newly promoted and you should be wise enough to know that it is easier to get starts at a smaller club than a big club--AGAIN STUPID
POINT

@1-4 LEAD all i see is an older person pla
ying catchup for 7years to his junior

and if la liga is so easy, why has your mcm won just two in 8years--AGAIN VERY STUPID POINT

AND THE MOST STUPID OF THEM ALL is expecting leo to leave fcb to prove himself to people such as yourself

quote me when your so called NL,twitter rank cr7 as top 3

swallow your L and double standard

"he motivated them to win"LOL

Now bend the knee...slowly

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
Roooollllaaaannnn grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
2:2 at the Santiago
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=laPULGA post=62706448]@hardecute hardeycute
1.why was he not instrumental in all those years at RM b4 bale and modric or was he not scoring then
Why is that midget has only won one UCL in 6yrs?

2 he led his team to a major final @ home and lost-you considers it an achievement but in leo case failure. the only final his country won he did not play in it. now you turn it to he MOTIVATED them-STUPID POINT
A 19yrs old?If it is not one then I see no reason one 'stat Padder' should be brandish as the one who took his NT to the 2014 WC final because he was hidden when it mattered most while smiling and rejoici against Third world countries

[s]it is STUPID TO SAY that cr7 150+ app were subs as if messi was getting regular starts when he was newly promoted and you should be wise enough to know that it is easier to get starts at a smaller club than a big club--AGAIN STUPID
POINT[/s]
It is stupid to respond this way without a logical conclusion

@1-4 LEAD all i see is an older person pla
ying catchup for 7years to his junior
Is it not an indictment and embarrassment to your goat to surrender a 1-4 lead which on its own is dubious
and if la liga is so easy, why has your mcm won just two in 8years--AGAIN VERY STUPID POINT
Laliga is a marathon and not a sprint so the question of 'one player' making the difference is not sensible
AND THE MOST STUPID OF THEM ALL is expecting leo to leave fcb to prove himself to people such as yourself
It is evident that when barka players move abroad to play in a different setup,the possibilities of their failure is very high so it is stupid of you to termed it stupid when it obvious that his rival has excelled in another sphere

me when your so called NL,twitter rank cr7 as top 3

swallow your L and double standard

"he motivated them to win"LOL

Now bend the knee...slowly
This pics down here resulted in a victory.Your MCM played every minutes but still failed to make an impact

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
^^^^caaasssstttrrrooo grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
raumdeuter:
Abeg anyone help me see airmark

I saw West brom scored, I checked if it was Krchokewack that scored He wasnt, I checked if it was Krychokewack that assisted no

I checked the entire lineup no Krychokewack

I checked the bench and I see the world best DM sitting on the bench in fucckingg West Brom

Abeg if airmark praises you, please go meet him and ask him to free you instead

Belloti, Krychokewack would wish airmark never googled their names now

See this apari o. Oh, it was krychowiak that caused that equaliser. cheesy cheesy

The way you analyse football, one will think you dropped out from primary school.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
airmark:
See this apari o. Oh, it was krychowiak that caused that equaliser. cheesy cheesy
The way you analyse football, one will think you dropped out from primary school.
\
WIthout Krychokewack they are able to draw Spurs away from home with Krychokewack they lost to Brighton
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by georjay(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
if not for penalty, someone won't have scored

more penalty please

All hail king of penalty and offside goals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
[quote author=hardeycute post=62707992][/quote]

@hardecute
i have always considered you a very sensible fellow unlike one twitter merchant here
but honestly your last 3 posts have made little sense.
all i notice is cheap sentimentality and double standards so there is no point to this anymore

no hard feelings bro,later

make i go charge my fone
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

\
WIthout Krychokewack they are able to draw Spurs away from home with Krychokewack they lost to Brighton

The same spurs beaten by arsenal cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
airmark:
The same spurs beaten by arsenal cheesy

Spurs is currently a top 4 team in the league, Brighton wey beat Krychokewack na number what

(1) (2) (3) ... (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) (2779) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.