Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,215 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4637981 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) ... (6214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
hardeycute:
Bury your sentiments and be realistic

How has Enrique caused your misfortune?By winning a treble in his 1st year?
Double in his second year?
A trophy in his last year?
Or Midget collecting what he does not deserved ?

cry baby...fagnaldo trying to tie messi grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
Neymar1095:
I can't wait until Neymar wins the Ballon d'Or
next year after winning the treble and World
Cup.
He should try as much as possible to win it because that will be the only one he will win then he will be relegated into mbappe's shadow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2017
hardeycute:
lipsrsealed Popularity contest

Cr7 poor Laliga form didn't affect his overall stats still

;Dfinally gaynaldo caught up wit messi..his life long achievement
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
Linkfield:
Neymar1095 over to you.

Me wait to read Neymar1095 bashing of Messi comment like

ur lines re tuu wack...upgrade em cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
I don't understand how kroos is 17th and mbappe 7th.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
Neimar:

cheesy Lol. That was an error. I wanted to type "waiting".
How are u feeling tonight now?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
Neimar:

cheesy Lol. That was an error. I wanted to type "waiting".
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
Linkfield:
Hey yo Messi arse-lickers!!!

The boss Ororo wins it again. Now hide in ur hole and never compare that short fraud with the god again.

cc: tesppidd
IamPulga
johnsnow92
saintsamurai
vivaLaByke
snowstorm

And all other followers, how are u feeling tonight??
utterly disgusting and shameless comment. he started playing football 3 years before messi and catches up after 7 years of chasing. and then you have the gall to talk very very disgusting.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2017
hardeycute:
Not only pep helped him but Sepp Blatter.

2010 undeserved (Sneidger,Iniesta)
2013 underserved (Midget-41 goals,Cr7 -51 goals) but the idiotic cules wants to rule out trophies as an advantage when the tables has turned
how idiotic do you feel after this comment? tell me how.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
Linkfield:

cheesy
Lol. That was an error. I wanted to type "waiting".

coool....fagnaldo won grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
hardeycute:
Not only pep helped him but Sepp Blatter.

2010 undeserved (Sneidger,Iniesta)
2013 2015 underserved (Midget-41 goals,Cr7 -61 goals) but the idiotic cules wants to rule out trophies as an advantage when the tables has turned
edited
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
tesppidd:
how idiotic do you feel after this comment? tell me how.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
Linkfield:

The boss Ororo wins it again. Now hide in ur hole and never compare that short fraud with the god again.

IamPulga
johnsnow92
saintsamurai
vivaLaByke
snowstorm
well congrats to tapnaldo for finally EQUALING HIS YOUNGER COLLEAGUE AFTER SO MANY YEARSSSS!!!!

Your stuff is comparable to 9ja trolling the USA after gaining independence when the US gained theirs 30 billion years ago and is still significantly better

well, be happy all ye tapnaldo's c*cksuckers for it is for a little while for even the heavens recognises leo as the GOAT

now linkfield imagine you have a younger brother that has been living in uk for years and immediately you obtained you own visa you start braging about it

now answer me isnt that SHAMELESS ?

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
Linkfield:

IamPulga
johnsnow92
saintsamurai
vivaLaByke
snowstorm

And all other followers, how are u feeling tonight??
it just beats me how someone could make a comment like this. So the one who's the God is The one who just equalled another? this is definitely an all time low level of reasoning.
laPULGA:

well congrats to tapnaldo for finally EQUALING HIS YOUNGER COLLEAGUE AFTER SO MANY YEARSSSS!!!!

Your stuff is comparable to 9ja trolling the USA after gaining independence when the US gained theirs 30 billion years ago and is still significantly better

well, be happy all ye tapnaldo's c*cksuckers for it is for a little while for even the heavens recognises leo as the GOAT

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
hardeycute:
edited

Messi scored 58 goals that season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 07, 2017
E pain them...
grin grin grin grin grin gringringringringringringrin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2017
If you're good at tap ins
and your team wins the UCL then the WPOTY award belongs to you.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
tesppidd:
it just beats me how someone could make a comment like this. So the one who's the God is The one who just equalled another? this is definitely an all time low level of reasoning.

i tire for them oh! inferiority complex at its peak

if you think you are now god for FOLLOWING a trail then who is the f*cking TRAILBLAZER

cc:linkfield

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
laPULGA:

if you think you are now god for FOLLOWING a trail then who is the f*cking TRAILBLAZER

God of gods.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nihillist is probably currently on Daddy duties. There is no way He'll miss the chance to cause more wailing and gnashing of teeth on this thread.

I fully expect this thread to be flooded by the time I wake up tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2017
laPULGA:

I no get time argue jare.

Make I enjoy my Ororo Win

Oga tessppid just dey gnash teeth upandan they talk "he started playing 3 yrs after Ronaldo" grin

Nobody remembered thatwhen u guys felt on top of the world when it was 4-1 lead and dashing Ronaldo L's..

Make una chop ur L...

Messi is not greater than Ronaldo.. They are either equal or Ronaldo is greater.

grin cheesy Goodnight. Argue with the award organizers

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
We badly need a good attacking midfielder like Iniesta.

Messi dropping deep hasn't really been helping matters. If we had had a good AM that can gives esque and injection passes like Messi with Messi playing as a full forward, all this rubbish wouldn't have happened.

The quarter final(first leg) match against Juve last season is a good example. Messi dropped deep and created clear cut chances but Iniesta, Gomes and Suarez fúcked the chances up. If Messi was given those passes, he would have buried them ruthlessly but no dude had to drop deep.

Nowadays, winning the WPOTY award is majorly based on tapping in and winning trophies. If Messi keeps dropping deep and we don't get good midfielders, I don't see anything good happening o.

My take tho

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2017
Linkfield:

Oga tessppid just dey gnash teeth upandan they talk "he started playing 3 yrs after Ronaldo" grin

Nobody remembered thatwhen u guys felt on top of the world when it was 4-1 lead and dashing Ronaldo L's..

Make una chop ur L...

Messi is not greater than Ronaldo.. They are either equal or Ronaldo is greater.

nobody is arguing that tapnaldo has won 5 what l am saying is that it is nothing new the GOAT has done it yearssss!!!? ago

peace
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
laPULGA:

nobody is arguing that tapnaldo has won 5 what l am saying is that it is nothing new the GOAT has done it yearssss!!!? ago

peace

I get am before, no be property
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 10:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
ronaldo vs messi argument is similar to davido vs Wizkid

everything one has done,when d other does it,they will start hyping forgetting that the other has already surpassed that... And we all know who is better and more talented

y'all know know the talented duo...I am team talented not team noisemakers

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Creatrixity(m): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2017
Soooo you're a Messi and Wizkid fan??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2017
i saw a Barca fan trying to claim sergi Roberto was the best Barca player against PSG just cause he doesn't like how neymar is the third world best[b]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 11:14pm On Dec 07, 2017
Creatrixity:
Soooo you're a Messi and Wizkid fan??

Yes!!!! A proud one....am also a neymar fan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
Linkfield:

I get am before, no be property

wow i never knew messi's ballon d'or award has been reduced

so uncle linkfield it is no longer 5?

You should be doing better than this lame attempt at trolling

try sleeping,you might wake up with some nice ideas cause all you've done tonight is laughable.

Goodnight bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:50am On Dec 08, 2017
laPULGA:

wow i never knew messi's ballon d'or award has been reduced

so uncle linkfield it is no longer 5?

You should be doing better than this lame attempt at trolling

try sleeping,you might wake up with some nice ideas cause all you've done tonight is laughable.

Goodnight bro
maybe we all missed the point when fifa seized all of messi's 5 awards. we should ask linkfileld, he seems to know so much.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:56am On Dec 08, 2017
Linkfield:

Make una chop ur L...

Four major categories:

1.Total Awards Won- Maybe equal.

2.Career Goals Scored - Messi has a far far superior goal/game ratio.

3.Career Assists - Messi has a far far superior assist/game ratio.

4.Career Trophies won - Messi has a lot more trophies than ronaldo.

Despite being 3 years younger and 3 years less experienced.

Messi is greater and better than ronaldo. Argue with Donald Trump.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2017
oseriki9:
I don't understand how kroos is 17th and mbappe 7th.
as in these awards are nothing more than popularity contests especially in the cl. Buffon was 4th even though he hasn't been better than neuer, de gea, stegen, oblak this year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) ... (6214) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kilishihunter, MeMiTi, Neimarjr, Tech01, Ijustwantto and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.