Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,729 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613833 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KinzyeWriter(m): 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Please guys, how true is it that Messi had scored five against brasil of which four of the goal was free kick? CapitalCee are you aware of this?
Please anybody to answer?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Please guys, how true is it that Messi had scored five against brasil of which four of the goal was free kick? CapitalCee are you aware of this?
False..There's not a single freekick in the goals He scored..From the Olympics to the Hatrick..Not one Free-kick.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KinzyeWriter(m): 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
jonsnow92:
False..There's not a single freekick in the goals He scored..From the Olympics to the Hatrick..Not one Free-kick.
How true is this video? https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DN-EQblMd_MA&ved=0ahUKEwjkg4Xt1frXAhWBEBQKHelMDdUQwqsBCCYwAA&usg=AOvVaw0mYrLkH9gbBLwQhZIUgmd_
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CapitalCee(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
KinzyeWriter:

Honestly sir I don't have an accurate info on this, but I remember one time he scored a hatrick versus Brazil, at least 2 of the goals were not free kicks.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 4:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
PianoWizard:
psg or man city,, may God answer my prayer. Amen.

Barca gets hard draws.

Every year psg, man city or even Juventus.

what is it sef ?

I thought we are uefalona

♤ Dont mind them grin

♤ It's PSG for them this time bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
How true is this video? https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DN-EQblMd_MA&ved=0ahUKEwjkg4Xt1frXAhWBEBQKHelMDdUQwqsBCCYwAA&usg=AOvVaw0mYrLkH9gbBLwQhZIUgmd_
False..Illusion, Play Station..Any name that isn't real.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
Cristiano Ronaldo to @francefootball: “I don’t see anyone better than me. No player does thingsthat I cannot do myself, but I see things others can’t do. There’s no more complete player than me. I’m the best player in history — in the good and the bad moments”

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Olamyyde:
Cristiano Ronaldo to @francefootball: “I don’t see anyone better than me. No player does thingsthat I cannot do myself, but I see things others can’t do. There’s no more complete player than me. I’m the best player in history — in the good and the bad moments”
I don't believe he said this but if he actually did, then dude must be experiencing weed induced hallucinations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
Olamyyde:
Cristiano Ronaldo to @francefootball: “I don’t see anyone better than me. No player does thingsthat I cannot do myself, but I see things others can’t do. There’s no more complete player than me. I’m the best player in history — in the good and the bad moments
ororo na werey

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
tesppidd:
lol. there you go again!

Firstly neither the 10 commandments of Moses nor the statutes of fifa ever stipulated that an international trophy was the yardstick for greatness.

Secondly I'd rather you ask, 'WHERE IS MESSI'S WORLD CUP'.

If you want to put greatness and international trophy together in one sentence, then talk the fifa world cup not some continental cup. but clearly you don't want to use the world cup to measure greatness cus ronaldo never got close.

*messi got to 3 finals and lost, he is not great.

*ronaldo got to a final and did not play in it, he is great.

DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!

However lemme oblige you!

MESSI
*world cup golden ball.
*copa america golden ball.
*olympic gold medal.
*under 20 world cup.
*under 20 world cup golden ball.
*under 20 world cup golden boot.

RONALDO
*euro 2016 (without playing the final)

Basing strictly on these international facts; no way ronaldo is greater than messi. no way.

PS

I don't wanna get bashed for doing another messi vs ronaldo. So I'd leave it here.
if I could give you 100 likes,, I wouldn't hesitate.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SamsonJohn743(m): 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
SerVik:

I don't believe he said this but if he actually did, then dude must be experiencing weed induced hallucinations.

He did. go to goal.com and see for yourself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SamsonJohn743(m): 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
PianoWizard:

I swear

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Olamyyde:
did he say it in paris or where..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
Well, messi should buckle up
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
Iniesta, dembele, mascherano and rafinha all back in training

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
SamsonJohn743:

goal.com?

shows you did not read the article.

goal.com is a soft sell sports website that thrives on sensational news articles.

barca fans, ben wayward and their love for CR
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
PianoWizard:
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
SerVik:

he said it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by miremoses(m): 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
SamsonJohn743:

lol. You also read crap from goal to.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by snowstormm(m): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
[quote author=Linkfield post=63093361][/quote]
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
Sad but true

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Abimloaded(m): 10:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
I don't know how International trophy becomes the yardstick to measuring who the greatest or the better footballer is.
Before Ronaldo (Portugal) won the Euro, Cr7 fans opts for using career goals to doing the determinant but everything changed after the unsong hero (Eder) grabbed the lone and the winning goal against the French national team.

Now let's apply their logic to determining who the better player is between Eden Hazard and Pedro Rodriguez.

Eden Hazard is generally seen to be the better player between the duo, based on "dribbling and playmaking" abilities than Pedro.
But if we go by the international trophy, (as being used by Cr7 fans to deodorize their myopic and baseless claims)
Pedro has won the greatest and the biggest trophy in the world of football ; The FIFA World Cup.
He has won the UEFA Euro (That's another major international trophy)
Eden Hazard which is believed to be the better player has not even gotten the the Semi Finals of any major international Championship let alone winning one.
Ask them who the better player is between the two, they will easily tell you it's Hazard and won't mention about International trophy.
Let it come to Messi and Ronaldo, their deluded minds starts running to the international trophy cabinet just to have an excuse to backup their claim and give the edge to the man they support 'cos his rival's national team hasn't won any on the senior level (And they have put the blame on him)
Raúl Albiol (Real Madrid), Alvaro Arbeloa (Real Madrid), are all better than the likes of Terry, Carvalho, Ferdinand, Vidic, because they won the World Cup and the latter didn't win any international trophy.
Shior!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
biomustry:
Sad but true
All these cries sha.
"Wake me up when Ronaldo equals Midget" choirs are now wailing

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:00am On Dec 09, 2017
hardeycute:
All these cries sha.

"Wake me up when Ronaldo equals Midget" choirs are now wailing
Nigga has to say it out loud, "I'm the greatest player in history "
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 12:03am On Dec 09, 2017
Olamyyde:

Nothing but the truth.

Ororo is the most complete player in the game today. There's literally nothing he can't do with the ball at his feet.

He's also the best that ever did it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 12:03am On Dec 09, 2017
biomustry:

Nigga has to say it out loud, "I'm the greatest player in history "
Don't you know how to find him on Twitter, FB and Instagram?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:05am On Dec 09, 2017
hardeycute:
Don't you know how to find him on Twitter, FB and Instagram?
Why would I do that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 12:29am On Dec 09, 2017
CR7 na player!?

Player dat cannot "talk to ball", is dat wan a player!

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 4:24am On Dec 09, 2017
Nihilist:

Nothing but the truth.

Ororo is the most complete player in the game today. There's literally nothing he can't do with the ball at his feet.

He's also the best that ever did it.

carry ur shit face wit ur mumu opinion go ya thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2017
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.