Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,368 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4638389 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) ... (6215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 7:32am On Dec 09, 2017
Nihilist:

Nothing but the truth.

Ororo is the most complete player in the game today. There's literally nothing he can't do with the ball at his feet.

He's also the best that ever did it.
Are you this delusional?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2017
Nihilist:

Nothing but the truth.

Ororo is the most complete player in the game today. There's literally nothing he can't do with the ball at his feet.

He's also the best that ever did it.
most complete player my ass. Maybe in man u or his early years at rm. The only thing he is great at now is scoring and postioning.
And no he is not better than messi, cryuff, Pele, maradona. I'm not even sure that he is the best Ronaldo in history.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SamsonJohn743(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2017
miremoses:
lol. You also read crap from goal to.
So where should i read sport news from
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by EmmGee: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2017
PianoWizard:
If come monday,, madrid draw Basiktas then I give up on football.
why didn't you give up when madrid drew bayern and athletico...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2017
EmmGee:

why didn't you give up when madrid drew bayern and athletico...
they drew bayern and atletico in the quarter and semi finals respectively not in the round of 16..
Barcelona draws big teams starting from the round of 16 even to the finals. We get psg,man city,juventus, or even atletico.

Then one idiotic team claiming to have a tapin hediot as player gets schalke04 proceeds to the finals then he is given the balon d'or.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by miremoses(m): 9:30am On Dec 09, 2017
PianoWizard:
they drew bayern and atletico in the quarter and semi finals respectively not in the round of 16..
Barcelona draws big teams starting from the round of 16 even to the finals. We get psg,man city,juventus, or even atletico.

Then one idiotic team claiming to have a tapin hediot as player gets schalke04 proceeds to the finals then he is given the balon d'or.
argue til you die.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 9:33am On Dec 09, 2017
miremoses:
argue til you die.
smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2017
Neimar:

carry ur shit face wit ur mumu opinion go ya thread

Suck your dead grandmas pum through your wasteman dad's battyhole, rudeboy. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 9:44am On Dec 09, 2017
oseriki9:

Are you this delusional?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and in this case, my opinion is easily backed up by facts.

The sheer nimber of team and individual accolades, awards, competitions and trophies that Ronaldo has won has put him in a different category to every other footballer that ever played the game - bar Messi.

If we generally agree that Ororo and Messi are the two greatest players of the modern age, and even ever, then its not a stretch for Ororo to say rap that he's top two and not two.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 9:50am On Dec 09, 2017
Nihilist:

Suck your dead grandmas pum through your wasteman dad's battyhole, rudeboy. undecided

I doubt u have sense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2017
Neimar:

I doubt u have sense

And i'm certain youre a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2017
Nihilist:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and in this case, my opinion is easily backed up by facts.

The sheer nimber of team and individual accolades, awards, competitions and trophies that Ronaldo has won has put him in a different category to every other footballer that ever played the game - bar Messi.

If we generally agree that Ororo and Messi are the two greatest players of the modern age, and even ever, then its not a stretch for Ororo to say rap that he's top two and not two.

Define a complete player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 11:06am On Dec 09, 2017
oseriki9:

Cristiano Ronaldo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2017
grin cheesy

Oh boy!! See reply!!!

Define a complete player:
Cristiano Ronaldo..

That was lit!!

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2017
Nihilist:

Cristiano Ronaldo
What makes him a complete player?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by miremoses(m): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2017
oseriki9:

100%
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:59am On Dec 09, 2017
Nihilist:

Cristiano Ronaldo
EPIC!!

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lmao. grin

A complete player who will only be remembered for goalscoring when he retires.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
TLona1:

Kids that started watching football from 2014 and hyprocrites

Is it your 'popularity contest'?Why all this bitterness for fûcks sake

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
♤《Ronaldo vs Messi》

♤arguments never ends grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by miremoses(m): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
TLona1:
Lmao. grin

it's obvious you were born in 2000. Go pick your books and read son.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Time to address the misconception!

A complete player is different to a complete attacker/striker.

A complete player is a footballer who can play as an attacker, play as a midfielder and play as a winger. Even play as a defender in ideal instances. That's a complete footballer. That's what cristiano ronaldo and his fans think cristiano ronaldo is!

A complete attacker/striker is a footballer who can attack and score with both feet, with the head, with the chest, etc. That's what cristiano ronaldo is.

Cristiano Ronaldo is a complete striker. Respect to that! But Never A Complete Footballer.

Don't get it twisted!

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
♤Why is no one talking bout
♤Villarreal undecided grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Why is no one talking bout

♤Villarreal undecided grin
real madrid V sevilla is of interest today. i hope madrid don't lose. i hope they draw.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
The buffalo posted he is a 'striker'.Guess he was not opportuned to watch EPL games,Laliga games before advent of Startimes and co.

With all the 'deep playing' facade they always throw around in support of the midget,Cr7 has done all these in his early days at Man utd and Sporting.

Uno it is a popularity contest when it does not support their beer parlour views

Taju with his Tecno phone believes the Journalists that voted are not as knowledgeable as he is.Your constituency is here on NL with no 'certification','credibility' and above all 'rationality'

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
tesppidd:
real madrid V sevilla is of interest today. i hope madrid don't lose. i hope they draw.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
tesppidd:

♤They won't even wanna lose ...Sevilla is not so strong now embarassed

♤...but I hope they do
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
haymekus:

lol. i know what am saying. a draw is sometimes more annoying. cus one point is sometimes annoying. especially when the team you're chasing is so far away. one point is annoying.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
miremoses:
it's obvious you were born in 2000. Go pick your books and read son.
hardeycute:
Kids that started watching football from 2014 and hyprocrites

Is it your 'popularity contest'?Why all this bitterness for fûcks sake

Great players will always be remembered for what they did at their peak and prime. Ronaldo in his prime is nothing but a goalscorer... There's nothing more to his game than goalscoring and this is what he'll forever be remembered for.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
TLona1:

Great players will always be remembered for what they did at their peak and prime. Ronaldo in his prime is nothing but a goalscorer... There's nothing more to his game than goalscoring and this is what he'll forever be remembered for.

Tch

Nairaland pundit
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 3:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
hardeycute:
Tch

Nairaland pundit

LOL.

Hardey u care to know what greatness is?

Greatness means not moving away from the world's top 2 since the past 10 years.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
hardeycute:
The buffalo posted he is a 'striker'.Guess he was not opportuned to watch EPL games,Laliga games before advent of Startimes and co.

With all the 'deep playing' facade they always throw around in support of the midget,Cr7 has done all these in his early days at Man utd and Sporting.

Uno it is a popularity contest when it does not support their beer parlour views

Taju with his Tecno phone believes the Journalists that voted are not as knowledgeable as he is.Your constituency is here on NL with no 'certification','credibility' and above all 'rationality'
done what exactly at sporting and man United at man u he was at best another nani/ hazard with world class superstars like giggs scholes tevez rooney ferdinand vidic around him. in terms of genius, dribbling 5/6 defenders, giving defence splitting passes no one comes close to messi in the past 30 years. done wetin at sporting and man u? abeg park!

and btw no one has really cast aspersions on his ballon dor award. but he declaring himself as the best footballer in history is what has beclouded his supposed time of glory since his ballon dor. he has become a laughing stock for daring to declare himself the GOAT.

congatulations to him for his ballon dor. he's supposed to be at the height of celebration but declaring himself the GOAT has made him an object of ridicule for the past 48 hours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) (2796) (2797) ... (6215) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: danj297(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.