Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4616538 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
Neymar1095:
Lol Barca going for another fraud in countinho just like dembele.

Countinho 314 game 56 assist....... average. we don't need him at Barca.
Who's we??

19 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
Krasid:
Indeed. I had high hopes for Hazard too, but it seems he's content in being Chelsea's best player. Bale would have also had a case for next in line if only he could stay fit for a season.
Seems you have recovered from the hammering we gave you guys on Saturday. Now you come here to yarn akpata

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
jonsnow92:
1) Madrid would rather relegate than sell Isco to Barca.

2) Isco can't shoot better than Phil, He's not as productive as Phil, He doesn't score more goals than Phil, He isn't as decisive as Phil, I dont know but Isco doesn't Still look like a finished product yet IMO..The only thing Isco has an edge over Phil will be his Dribbling ability..I'll rather Have Phil as a carrier in a 4-3-3 than Isco.
Funny thing is... The same line of argument we use against the Shekpites when they compare Iniesta and Lampard is what you are using against Isco. I dare say if the above criteria were to be the yardstick, then we could also just agree that Lampard was greater than. Iniesta. No? That would mean the above criteria is flawed. Isco is a reincarnation of Iniesta and for me, I'd take him over Coutinho a hundred times over.

Meanwhile, Countiho is an embodiment of inconsistency. He is a fantastic player, don't get me wrong. But I'd take Iniesta Isco anyday of the week.

We both know Xavi and Iniesta were never known for goals, but what they did with thr round leather can never be matched by the so-called midfielders who were productive in terms of goals. Zidane today is one of the all-time greats, but how many goals or assist did he give? Even Alves an RB has better stat than him but does that mean he (Zizou) ain't among the greats? Nope...

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
afroduke:

Coutinho is good, but he does not guarantee you 30games a season because of his plastic legs. Isco might score more goals than coutinho but he is more creative and can hold possession in tight spaces and he has vision. He is the closest thing to iniesta's replacement.
Exactly!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
sebod:
Anyone with half brain actually knows where krychowiak is now grin
I thought you are a Christian... I never knew you were this cruel.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Neymar1095:

Who's WE?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
emmyspark007:

But guy u no try at all o. That guy made that comment August 2016 na

I been wan quote am make I bash im life .
Busquet is the goat of defensive midfielders. He has won everything. Non compare
You don't get it grin, Busi has suffered so much from all sort of comparisons by these epl fans. From Coquelin to Matic to Nzosi to Krychiowak. I just couldn't stop laughing when I got through it again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
SerVik:

Bro no need to join issues with chelsea fans, both clubs are worlds apart and so are their fans.

We enjoy the technical and tactical superiority of our players, they enjoy the brut and physicality of theirs.

We enjoy the finesse and and smooth flow of our game, they enjoy the kick and run pattern of theirs.

We love our defensive midfielders with an ether level IQ and out of the world confidence, who can control ball in close quarters and dictate play from deep, they like theirs to run round the pitch, clear the ball when he gets it and hit a thunderous shot from outside the 18 yard box.

We like our goalkeepers to be good with their feet, to be excellent with ball distribution, ease defensive pressure and start attack from the back, they like theirs to kick the ball as far as possible from the 18yard box for fear of opposition attackers.

We like our defenders to keep a highline, pressing high up the pitch and neutralizing pressure even before it gets to our own half, they double up theirs and ask them to sit tight, play the ball out at the slightest pressure.

Do not blame them for not appreciating our players, how can they appreciate footballing juggernauts when they are so used to the bakayokos and drinkwaters of this world?

In the next 100years, chelsea will never play like Barca. Even if they want to, they simply will not have players with such capabilities.
So pardon them when they take shots at our players, it is simply a psychological tactics to shift attention from the pretenders at the bridge.
I no dey join issue with them at all, I just want to know if he's changed his mind already after his preferred player is now finding it difficult to break into Wesbrom Team grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
dmcdad:

No be my fault bro, you can't just help but laugh out loud when you stumble on some posts made by these Epl boys in the past. Just I as could help itt when I stumbled on a post by weed taker on Bayern thread which reads thus;
"ancelotti 'll take dis same bayern team to de ucL finals."

How person go see that post and no go laugh?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
sebod:

No be my fault bro, you can't just help but laugh out loud when you stumble on some posts made by these Epl boys in the past. Just I as could help itt when I stumbled on a post by weed taker on Bayern thread which reads thus;
"ancelotti 'll take dis same bayern team to de ucL finals."

How person go see that post and no go laugh?
cheesycheesycheesy

Them no go kee person with laff ahswear.grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
sebod:

You don't get it grin, Busi has suffered so much from all sort of comparisons by these epl fans. From Coquelin to Matic to Nzosi to Krychiowak. I just couldn't stop laughing when I got through it again.
I guess you are right bro
Epl fanboys are delusional cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
SerVik:

Bro no need to join issues with chelsea fans, both clubs are worlds apart and so are their fans.

We enjoy the technical and tactical superiority of our players, they enjoy the brut and physicality of theirs.

We enjoy the finesse and and smooth flow of our game, they enjoy the kick and run pattern of theirs.

We love our defensive midfielders with an ether level IQ and out of the world confidence, who can control ball in close quarters and dictate play from deep, they like theirs to run round the pitch, clear the ball when he gets it and hit a thunderous shot from outside the 18 yard box.

We like our goalkeepers to be good with their feet, to be excellent with ball distribution, ease defensive pressure and start attack from the back, they like theirs to kick the ball as far as possible from the 18yard box for fear of opposition attackers.

We like our defenders to keep a highline, pressing high up the pitch and neutralizing pressure even before it gets to our own half, they double up theirs and ask them to sit tight, play the ball out at the slightest pressure.

Do not blame them for not appreciating our players, how can they appreciate footballing juggernauts when they are so used to the bakayokos and drinkwaters of this world?

In the next 100years, chelsea will never play like Barca. Even if they want to, they simply will not have players with such capabilities.
So pardon them when they take shots at our players, it is simply a psychological tactics to shift attention from the pretenders at the bridge.
Superb write-up
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2017
dmcdad:

Funny thing is... The same line of argument we use against the Shekpites when they compare Iniesta and Lampard is what you are using against Isco. I dare say if the above criteria were to be the yardstick, then we could also just agree that Lampard was greater than. Iniesta. No? That would mean the above criteria is flawed. Isco is a reincarnation of Iniesta and for me, I'd take him over Coutinho a hundred times over.

Meanwhile, Countiho is an embodiment of inconsistency. He is a fantastic player, don't get me wrong. But I'd take Iniesta Isco anyday of the week.

We both know Xavi and Iniesta were never known for goals, but what they did with thr round leather can never be matched by the so-called midfielders who were productive in terms of goals. Zidane today is one of the all-time greats, but how many goals or assist did he give? Even Alves an RB has better stat than him but does that mean he (Zizou) ain't among the greats? Nope...
The narrative of goals and assists with Iniesta was flawed because He was the illusionista in his A days..Shekpites knew Lampard had nothing on Andres so they brought the stats about goals..They said Lampard was better only because he scored goals more than Andres..Andres for all his Brilliance scored as well.Decisive,Important goals..I will pick Phil over Isco not only because Phil scores more,I listed a couple of things there with goals among the list..Phil has more Vision on the ball than Isco, Phil is more decisive Bruv..Phil is inconsistent and that's solely because he is mostly in the sick Bay which is clearly not his Fault..Which is why I was a bit skeptical about getting him last season, This season Phil has been consistent and He is ready to make that move now..Isco isn't anywhere consistent too and they are both 25..Isco can't command a starting Berth at Madrid Yet..2 different clubs Yes but Last Saturday Zizou started Kovacic and didn't even Use Isco at all..It says something about the coach still not trusting Isco's ability doesn't it?..Isco has only had one good season(Half a season if I'll b critical)..It doesn't make him better than Phil.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
For me,

The only reason I'd pick isco over coutinho is the latter's injury record.

Bar injuries, It's coutinho for me 24-7**365.

Even in a leap year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
so since the injuries cannot be barred,

if I had the doe to buy one of them I'd buy isco only cus he'd always be available.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
jonsnow92:
The narrative of goals and assists with Iniesta was flawed because He was the illusionista in his A days..Shekpites knew Lampard had nothing on Andres so they brought the stats about goals..They said Lampard was better only because he scored goals more than Andres..Andres for all his Brilliance scored as well.Decisive,Important goals..I will pick Phil over Isco not only because Phil scores more,I listed a couple of things there with goals among the list..Phil has more Vision on the ball than Isco, Phil is more decisive Bruv..Phil is inconsistent and that's solely because he is mostly in the sick Bay which is clearly not his Fault..Which is why I was a bit skeptical about getting him last season, This season Phil has been consistent and He is ready to make that move now..Isco isn't anywhere consistent too and they are both 25..Isco can't command a starting Berth at Madrid Yet..2 different clubs Yes but Last Saturday Zizou started Kovacic and didn't even Use Isco at all..It says something about the coach still not trusting Isco's ability doesn't it?..Isco has only had one good season(Half a season if I'll b critical)..It doesn't make him better than Phil.
Nah... The fact Isco didn't start the Clasico wasn't because of trust issues with the coach. On the contrary, he has been the coach"s best berth thus far. The ONLY reason Isco was dropped wad because the coach wanted Kovacic to repeat the feat he did against Messi in the Super cup. That was the only reason why Kovacic started ahead of Isco and not because he (Isco) hasn't earned his trust. Isco is the most in-form player in Madrid currently.

Meanwhile, I still think Isco suit us more. Infact, my thoughts about the aforementioned pair has always revolved round how they both would fit into our system. I look at Isco and I see Iniesta in him. He is still evolving and not there yet, but he has almost all the attributes of Iniesta. Now, no matter the kinda midfielder out there, a fully fit Iniesta with age on his side would start over any other midfielder the world has to offer presently. But in some other teams, that may not be the case. So like I said, its always in relation to how they would fit in our system.

I so wish we could get Isco and Thiago Alcantara. Both would fit as good replacements for Xavi and Iniesta. Thiago passes the ball clean and controls the temple of the game just the way Xavi did. Not saying he is at Xavi's level, but he is the closest thing to Xavi, coupled with the fact that he is skillful and he shoots too. Then, while he is playing the Xavi role, Isco is doing his Iniesta-esque kinda thing.

Well.. Those are just wishful thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by afroduke: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
jonsnow92:
No..Coutinho is playing the best football of his life and in the EPL is only bettered by KDB and Silva..No other midfielder comes close..Also there's a difference between dribbling 2-3 players and loosing the ball..That's not creativity,Have you watched Coutinho at all this season?..He's not Good.. He's Top Class and he needs just a step to be World Class..Isco on the other hand needs 2-3 steps..First among the steps is to command a starting shirt first..And did you say Vision?..Coutinho can spilt a defence line open with a 25-30yard inside pass..That's Vision bro.

And point of Order!..Isco isn't the closest thing to Iniesta's replacement.. No one comes close.

I get your point, but i will still go for isco because of how valverde's barca plays. Barcelona plays in tight spaces and will need someone to dance out of tight spaces which isco is very good at doing.

Coutinho is better when he plays with alot of space like in Liverpool and brazil because they have lots of fast players and they play at quicker pace than Barcelona therefore giving coutinho alot of space to play, shoot or angle-pass
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
SerVik:

We enjoy the technical and tactical superiority of our players, they enjoy the brute and physicality of theirs.

Wow! I have nothing to add to this. You nailed it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
dmcdad:

WTF
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
I just got a proper view of the build-up to the 1st goal and it was just crazy. Busquets just did what he knows how to do best.
I don't know if I should laugh at Kovacic or sympathize with him. I'm sure Rakitic couldn't believe the free space he got to run into.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
dmcdad:

Nah... The fact Isco didn't start the Clasico wasn't because of trust issues with the coach. On the contrary, he has been the coach"s best berth thus far. The ONLY reason Isco was dropped wad because the coach wanted Kovacic to repeat the feat he did against Messi in the Super cup. That was the only reason why Kovacic started ahead of Isco and not because he (Isco) hasn't earned his trust. Isco is the most in-form player in Madrid currently.

Meanwhile, I still think Isco suit us more. Infact, my thoughts about the aforementioned pair has always revolved round how they both would fit into our system. I look at Isco and I see Iniesta in him. He is still evolving and not there yet, but he has almost all the attributes of Iniesta. Now, no matter the kinda midfielder out there, a fully fit Iniesta with age on his side would start over any other midfielder the world has to offer presently. But in some other teams, that may not be the case. So like I said, its always in relation to how they would fit in our system.

I so wish we could get Isco and Thiago Alcantara. Both would fit as good replacements for Xavi and Iniesta. Thiago passes the ball clean and controls the temple of the game just the way Xavi did. Not saying he is at Xavi's level, but he is the closest thing to Xavi, coupled with the fact that he is skillful and he shoots too. Then, while he is playing the Xavi role, Isco is doing his Iniesta-esque kinda thing.

Well.. Those are just wishful thinking.
Well,Wishful to say the least cos no way we are getting Isco..But The thing is the fact that it was because Kovacic had to man mark Messi is kinda funny to me..Its like saying in our game against Chelsea next February, We bench Messi and start Arda Turan so he could keep an eye on Hazard..Whereas we all know Messi is our best player..If Isco is that good I think Zizou would start him in order to ENFORCE The play He wants on Barca.. Whereas He knows Casimero could do the job,Yet he benched Isco..I think its more than just the man-marking issue..If I get you correctly too You r saying Isco has the edge over Phil cos he could dribble out of tight spaces, Well Phil's technique and Link up play can bail him out too..And its not as though Phil isn't a dribbler too,He just doesn't dribble as much as Isco..Also Phil can play as an AMF,Winger,Support striker,CMF and as a Natural 10..These alone makes him fit better than Isco..And as for Xavi's replacement I've always said only a LA masia grad can replace a LA masia Grad..Which is Thiago would have fit in perfectly but What else can we say..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
afroduke:

I get your point, but i will still go for isco because of how valverde's barca plays. Barcelona plays in tight spaces and will need someone to dance out of tight spaces which isco is very good at doing.

Coutinho is better when he plays with alot of space like in Liverpool and brazil because they have lots of fast players and they play at quicker pace than Barcelona therefore giving coutinho alot of space to play, shoot or angle-pass
Phil is a dribbler too,He's Brazilian FFS, He might just not dribble as much as Isco but he dribbles too..Also in a 4-3-3,Midfielders have to cover lots of KM and have agility which Phil clearly has over Isco..Also Phil can use both feet and is a better passer of the ball too..

Intact let Isco have one Very Good FULL season before the Hype can be justified.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
jonsnow92:
Well,Wishful to say the least cos no way we are getting Isco..But The thing is the fact that it was because Kovacic had to man mark Messi is kinda funny to me..Its like saying in our game against Chelsea next February, We bench Messi and start Arda Turan so he could keep an eye on Hazard..Whereas we all know Messi is our best player..If Isco is that good I think Zizou would start him in order to ENFORCE The play He wants on Barca.. Whereas He knows Casimero could do the job,Yet he benched Isco..I think its more than just the man-marking issue..If I get you correctly too You r saying Isco has the edge over Phil cos he could dribble out of tight spaces, Well Phil's technique and Link up play can bail him out too..And its not as though Phil isn't a dribbler too,He just doesn't dribble as much as Isco..Also Phil can play as an AMF,Winger,Support striker,CMF and as a Natural 10..These alone makes him fit better than Isco..And as for Xavi's replacement I've always said only a LA masia grad can replace a LA masia Grad..Which is Thiago would have fit in perfectly but What else can we say..
If you don't know this yet, then there is no point arguing further. It's rather an open secret Kovacic was deployed just because of Messi. If you doubt me, ask usbcable and his goons. You don't read Marca I guess, if you do, even before the match you'd know Kovacic would get the nod because of Zidane's obsession with stopping or neutralising Messi.

That's all I have to say about this. I rest my case.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
dmcdad:

If you don't know this yet, then there is no point arguing further. It's rather an open secret Kovacic was deployed just because of Messi. If you doubt me, ask usbcable and his goons. You don't read Marca I guess, if you do, even before the match you'd know Kovacic would get the nod because of Zidane's obsession with stopping or neutralising Messi.

That's all I have to say about this. I rest my case.
You r getting me wrong..I know Kovacic was Deployed to stop Messi..Infact i was among those that noticed it first and was mocking Kovacic for our first goal..its everywhere..I'm only saying If Isco is really that good Why should he be the one to be sacrificed?.Dont you think Kroos coulda been benched to make room for Isco so Isco could drive the ball from defence to attack?..Why drop the most inform 'player' then?..Since Isco is the most in-Form player which means Isco is in better form than all those that played.

Anyways We no fit dey argue over Madrid player biko..If them like make them bench Ronaldo and Ramos..Its Good Riddance to Us..Na their downfall we dey pray.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
Kompany injured again!
One of my favourite centre backs ever, actually wanted us to sign him at some point.

Unfortunately dude has spent more time in his career limping off, than @ 90 walking off.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
jonsnow92:
You r getting me wrong..I know Kovacic was Deployed to stop Messi..Infact i was among those that noticed it first and was mocking Kovacic for our first goal..its everywhere..I'm only saying If Isco is really that good Why should he be the one to be sacrificed?.Dont you think Kroos coulda been benched to make room for Isco so Isco could drive the ball from defence to attack?..Why drop the most inform 'player' then?..Since Isco is the most in-Form player which means Isco is in better form than all those that played.

Anyways We no fit dey argue over Madrid player biko..If them like make them bench Ronaldo and Ramos..Its Good Riddance to Us..Na their downfall we dey pray.

Kroos and Modric form a vital part of Madrid that can't be easily tampered with and besides they are senior players in the squad.

I've always admired Isco and not signing him from Malaga is one of the many major errors made by our Board. He was just the perfect Iniesta replacement, with an eye for more goals. And like Iniesta, he also scores very good goals.

However it's a hard call to pick between him or Coutinho. Fortunately, Isco won't ever come to Barcelona, so there is no need for me to crack my head on who to pick between both of them grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
There is nothing compared to having sanity in your club. I was just going through some old posts from last season and I was just laughing. Team Enrique vs Team EnriqueOut.
Johnpaul88 aka jpmoriarti and myself were always at each others throats. grin grin grin

I just hope this peace continues.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 6:01am On Dec 28, 2017
Neymar1095:

This guy claim barca

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 28, 2017
Came across an article on Goal.com few days ago titled 'team of epl so far' and surprisingly Harry Kane was not on that team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 7:31am On Dec 28, 2017
Krasid:
Indeed. I had high hopes for Hazard too, but it seems he's content in being Chelsea's best player. Bale would have also had a case for next in line if only he could stay fit for a season.
Hazard is just like jniesta unproductive but what De do with ball is amazing .

but I believe hazard will improve stats wise when he joins real Madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2017
Barça go meet with the owners of Liverpool this week. The club know say Barça really want Coutinho, but if them no gree sell am latest by the third week of January, Barça go move their attention to Mesut Özil.

#twitter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:49am On Dec 28, 2017
homesteady:
There is nothing compared to having sanity in your club. I was just going through some old posts from last season and I was just laughing. Team Enrique vs Team EnriqueOut.
Johnpaul88 aka jpmoriarti and myself were always at each others throats. grin grin grin

I just hope this peace continues.
Hahahaha grin grin grin I fought lots of guys here because I supported Enrique keenly but we all we wanted the best for the club. I still like him now even though he's no longer our coach. He remains the second most successful coach in Barca's meritorious history. Every coach has their personality and they try to transmit same to the players. I can now see that MSN represented both the success and failure of his time as our coach. Valverde is excelling in some areas he failed like in man management. I hope he leads us to another treble like Enrique did in his first season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.