Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2834) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4607424 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
homesteady:

Lai Lai! Umtiti is a world class talent! No average Joe walks into our XI and firmly establishes himself as a starter. He walked directly into France XI and became a starter instantly, and this was at Euro 2016 and not just any friendly competition.
He is not just in form this season, he was in form last season, he was also in form during his last season at Lyon and he won Lyon player of the year. The Guy has been consistent and has been playing at top level for 3 seasons now.
World class Talent,Yes..World class player? Almost..See I'm all for Umtiti and his brilliance but do you remember there was a time Varane was talk of the World at the time, Varane has World class talent but really where is he now?..He was on form at the time but he is no longer..In fact some pundits rated him so low in the last clasico..Major Point is Chill..End of the Season we can Talk about this..I even want him to be another Puyol really but just not yet.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
I'd rather prefer the signing of ozil, fekir and Mina this winter since they ain't cup tied

Instead of signing coutinho, we shd just go for de bruyne or eriksen, why the hell shd we pay 150m for him??

No wonder they signed a defender for 75m, cos they know we desperately need him. 90m or no deal!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Best piece of play I have seen this season so far, was Busquet's extraordinary pass that set Rakitic off for the first goal yesterday. .

Pure genius! cheesy

Busquet has been a genius for the last 9 years yet he is some how inexplicably, ignored. Remains hugely under appreciated. Players with far less guile and elegance, gets recognised more.

But his stars keep shining for Barcelona. He's already a Barcelona legend

Airmark will not agree, he thinks Krychokewack sitting on west brom bench is better
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Profpsalm:

well, he came in to bench old man mascherano remember?

He was supposed to be the 3rd defender, he was supposed to learn the Barcelona play for the first season, but he became the 2nd defender and was playing like he was brought up in La Masia.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
jonsnow92:
World class Talent,Yes..World class player? Almost..See I'm all for Umtiti and his brilliance but do you remember there was a time Varane was talk of the World at the time, Varane has World class talent but really where is he now?..He was on form at the time but he is no longer..In fact some pundits rated him so low in the last clasico..Major Point is Chill..End of the Season we can Talk about this..I even want him to be another Puyol really but just not yet.

Pepe and injuries kinda stalled Varane's pathway to greatness, but he is still a very good defender.
It just depends on our various definitions of world class sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
raumdeuter:

Airmark will not agree, he thinks Krychokewack sitting on west brom bench is better

I wonder why that slowpoke hasn't committed suicide yet. And to imagine that he hurled so many insults at me because I supported what anybody with even a toddler Shoe-size IQ would have known.

Coquelin has disappeared into thin air!
Matic is now bag of beans!
And many more.

Abeg we can't enter 2018 with some dolts in this section.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
Who is currently the official WPOTY?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hint: its not Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nihilist:

CHRISTIANO RONALDO

why did you put the words CURRENTLY&OFFICIAL ..does it mean that you are in doubt

you should have just asked who is the greatest player in the world

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
laPULGA:

CHRISTIANO RONALDO

why did you put the words CURRENTLY&OFFICIAL ..does it mean that you are in doubt

you should have just asked who is the greatest player in the world
nice of you for acknowledging cr7 greatness
he is simply the GOAT
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:39am On Dec 29, 2017
Nihilist:
nihilist

you didn't come around on 23rd december. why na?

tongue

like laPULGA said; your use of the words "currently" and "official" is suspect.

grin

are you not sure of the actual GOAT?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 2:25am On Dec 29, 2017
tesppidd:
nihilist

you didn't come around on 23rd december. why na?

tongue

like laPULGA said; your use of the words "currently" and "official" is suspect.

grin

are you not sure of the actual GOAT?

Until theres an official GOAT award by FIFA or UEFA, that title is subjective and open to interpretation. In Brazil they believe the GOAT is Pele, in Argentina they believe the GOAT is Maradona...while Maradona himself believes the GOAT is Ororo.

So im not interested in a title that has no official status.

Can you provide me with the information i require though? I.e. the current reigning official WPOTY? Is it Messi? I cant remember...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laPULGA: 5:42am On Dec 29, 2017
Nihilist:

Until theres an official GOAT award by FIFA or UEFA, that title is subjective and open to interpretation. In Brazil they believe the GOAT is Pele, in Argentina they believe the GOAT is Maradona...while Maradona himself believes the GOAT is Ororo.

So im not interested in a title that has no official status.

Can you provide me with the information i require though? I.e. the current reigning official WPOTY? Is it Messi? I cant remember...

is it the same maradona that told ronaldo to stop taking a piss that the best he has seen is ..messi,Di stefano and cruff

why u dey lie na

the only person that have ever called christiano GOAT is christiano..dats why nobody takes him serious

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:26am On Dec 29, 2017
10Dove:
Isco is better than Phil did I hear you say Phil has better vision? EPL the toughest in the world! I'll revisit this topic come may
Lets leave this for now... Anyone who watched the Clasico via Bein Sport would attest to the many things Ray Hudson said about him. But for now, lets forget about it, afterall no way he is coming to our club.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obiorathesubtle: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2017
Mark my words..

Ozil this winter

Greizmann when the season is over..

We won't buy Coutinho again..

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
Mark my words..

Ozil this winter

The gods forbid it.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Mark my words..

Ozil this winter

You are right bro, seriously I dont think lfc will sell coutinho. This current lfc board want to win trophies.

Unless barca go dish out almost 200m
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2017
What the heck are we gonna do with Griezmann? Damn! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:45am On Dec 29, 2017
Last time Messi scored in Laliga El Clasico at Camp nou Cryuff was alive, Mourinho was coach of Real Madrid,Real Madrid had 9 CL titles and Ronaldo had 1 Ballon dor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:58am On Dec 29, 2017
dmcdad:
What the heck are we gonna do with Griezmann? Damn! angry angry angry angry angry
I dont get it really..Of all People.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2017
Neymar1095:
Last time Messi scored in Laliga El Clasico at Camp
nou Cryuff was alive, Mourinho was coach of Real
Madrid,Real Madrid had 9 CL titles and Ronaldo had 1
Ballon dor.
Does it matter where he scores? It should even have more impact when he scores at Bernabua.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2017
jonsnow92:
I dont get it really..Of all People.
Or is there something I am not seeing? Someone should tell me please... undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Mark my words..

Ozil this winter

Would Ozil agree to be a squad player?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2017
homesteady:

Does it matter where he scores? It should even have more impact when he scores at Bernabua.
E be like say you no get better thing to do abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2017
homesteady:

Would Ozil agree to be a squad player?
If he doesnt, let him come and be going abeg, even before he comes. grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2017
dmcdad:

Or is there something I am not seeing? Someone should tell me please... undecided undecided
There's nothing to tell bruv..I dont want any of them..Not Ozil, Not Griezmann..None of them abeg..Dead on arrival biko.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Demzy4: 10:29am On Dec 29, 2017
Let's take a look at barca current squad. We need a defender (considering umtiti injury) and a left winger (after Neymar slied us).

Yerry mina is a must sign for me to fill umtiti position for the main time, and if he performs well, he can bench pique.

For the left wing position, likely players that can fill that position are countinho or griezmann. But now, atletico has said they won't be selling him in January (who knows, maybe barca can vex and pay his clause wink )
So countinho is our only option left, of which he is on form this season. Getting him would be a plus one for us.

Considering Arthur, he's a good player. His balance and handling of ball extremely good. He's a good replacement for Iniesta, but we don't need him now.

Ozil, hmmm.. He can do something in our midfield though, but I don't see him a regular starter unless he can prove himself.

For me, countinho and y.mina.. The formation should now change to 4-2-3-1 with countinho and demebele as the wingers, that's if demebele performs well though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2017
I asked because I have tried as much as i could to fathom why we need such players in our team and I couldn't get anything out of it. I understand Ozil's case especially since he will be relatively cheap considering his contract will expire at season's end, but his high wages will be another factor to consider, and also if he'd rather be a squad player.
jonsnow92:
There's nothing to tell bruv..I dont want any of them..Not Ozil, Not Griezmann..None of them abeg..Dead on arrival biko.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:42am On Dec 29, 2017
Demzy4:
Let's take a look at barca current squad. We need a defender (considering umtiti injury) and a left winger (after Neymar slied us).

Yerry mina is a must sign for me to fill umtiti position for the main time, and if he performs well, he can bench pique.

For the left wing position, likely players that can fill that position are countinho or griezmann. But now, atletico has said they won't be selling him in January (who knows, maybe barca can vex and pay his clause wink )
So countinho is our only option left, of which he is on form this season. Getting him would be a plus one for us.

Considering Arthur, he's a good player. His balance and handling of ball extremely good. He's a good replacement for Iniesta, but we don't need him now.

Ozil, hmmm.. He can do something in our midfield though, but I don't see him a regular starter unless he can prove himself.

For me, countinho and y.mina.. The formation should now change to 4-2-3-1 with countinho and demebele as the wingers, that's if demebele performs well though
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2017
dmcdad:
I asked because I have tried as much as i could to fathom why we need such players in our team and I couldn't get anything out of it. I understand Ozil's case especially since he will be relatively cheap considering his contract will expire at season's end, but his high wages will be another factor to consider, and also if he'd rather be a squad player.
First Off Ozil is 29,Can't give more than 3 years..2ndly I can't have Messi and Ozil in the same team..Messi rarely covers grounds defensively as per boss Level..And we all know Ozil doesn't also..Its funny really cos Barca's midfielders cover lots of ground per game..Even Xavi, Iniesta cover lots of ground so tacticaly Ozil can't work..And then there's the Wage structure,Then there's the fact that he has played for Madrid before.Then there's a fact that he'll hamper young players development cos Ozil won't wanna be a squad player..I don't even wanna get started on Griezboy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Profpsalm(m): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2017
jonsnow92:
First Off Ozil is 29,Can't give more than 3 years..2ndly I can't have Messi and Ozil in the same team..Messi rarely covers grounds defensively as per boss Level..And we all know Ozil doesn't also..Its funny really cos Barca's midfielders cover lots of ground per game..Even Xavi, Iniesta cover lots of ground so tacticaly Ozil can't work..And then there's the Wage structure,Then there's the fact that he has played for Madrid before.Then there's a fact that he'll hamper young players development cos Ozil won't wanna be a squad player..I don't even wanna get started on Griezboy

that was what they said abt paulinho oo, now he's making waves

(1) (2) (3) ... (2831) (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.