Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610223 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) ... (6196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
veekid:
Thiago deal: Bayern wants €70m or €50m+Digne in exchange of Thiago.
wonderful
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
veekid:
Thiago deal:
Bayern wants €70m or €50m+Digne in exchange of Thiago.

Making sense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
veekid:
Thiago deal:
Bayern wants €70m or €50m+Digne in exchange of Thiago.
I saw this. I just hope the board don't reduce this chance to a waste. Digne is useless to me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
Isomerizm:
I saw this. I just hope the board don't reduce this chance to a waste. Digne is useless to me.
there's no way e no go enter dust; I read somewhere on twitter bartomeu no wan pay for any player who left Barca and want a return unless if the player is coming for free
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MoR2(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
veekid:
Thiago deal: Bayern wants €70m or €50m+Digne in exchange of Thiago.
Raumdeuter are you reading this, first Lewandoski now Thiago #thingsFallApart
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
Seriously O,

Is Thiago world class?

Pardon my 'ignorance'
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Coutinho14:
Just look at this one.........the WC is about to commence so don't expect this thread to be as Lively as before

Its not about any world cup.
The level of pain and disappointment was too much to bear hence the absconding act by all the cules.

Cumz posted since June 7 no one was available to respond till 8.

Go and look at past breaks. The thread was filled with stewpid and silly discussions and all sorts of new comers shouting up barka. And claiming hallelujah at finding the thread.

Suddenly the same thread is not taking days to even move.

I am no advocate of just moving the numbers for its sakes or discussing things of no value, but what is happening now is the realisation that the fandom here is basically Messi and not Barka.

It will be worse when Messi leaves Barcelona.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
homesteady:

Ahhh! Madrid thread alive? Madrid thread that it is we Barcelona fans that use to come and fill up your pages?

The thread has always been alive but the traffic sort off increased more than usual in the last few months.

Guys are doing a better job with what is posted there compared to the gazillion pages of thrash talk here
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
philfearon:

Oga no dey give yourself false hope. The only time your thread gets lively is when you are talking about Barcelona and Messi or Barca fans moved over there.
See Madrid thread wey dey take 2 weeks to leave one page you dey here dey jonce!

Seems all your sex partners have been exhausted abi? grin

This one you dey reply me. That's good sign of you repenting from your frivolous sexcapades.#thumbsUp

We post valuable content and not inanities

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
tesppidd:
Seriously O,

Is Thiago world class?

Pardon my 'ignorance'

He is a Barca protégé.
He is holding fort in Bayern so he is valuable and one of the best.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
50mil + digne and some people are saying it's a good deal.

The comments on this thread sometimes just dy scratch me for body..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
usbcable:

The level of pain and disappointment was too much to bear hence the absconding act by all the cules.

Go and look at past breaks. The thread was filled with stewpid and silly discussions and all sorts of new comers shouting up barka. And claiming hallelujah at finding the thread.

I am no advocate of just moving the numbers for its sakes or discussing things of no value, but what is happening now is the realisation that the fandom here is basically Messi and not Barka.

usbcable at his very busy body best!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Thiago for 50m isn't bad but digne? that's a no no, Nabil Fekir is worth 65m and he's 24.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Thiago for 50m isn't bad but digne? that's a no no, Nabil Fekir is worth 60m and he's 24
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Thiago for 50m isn't bad but digne? that's a no no, Nabil Fekir is worth 65m and he's 24
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 10, 2018
De jong is coming

Good news
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 6:11am On Jun 10, 2018
Byke is really missed here, no two ways about it!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:18am On Jun 10, 2018
haymekus:
De jong is coming

Good news
I seriously hope Arthur will blend in as quick as possible, and play with all intents and purposes, the way we see him do in his highlights. That be the case, a midfield recruits of Arthur, Alena, De Jong, Oriol Busquets, Pjanic should suffice for the A team.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 9:30am On Jun 10, 2018
I concur bro, I missed him and his madness. cry

But i don't think he will come back again, his leave has taken too long than Usual.

stuff46:
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2018
Isomerizm:
I seriously hope Arthur will blend in as quick as possible, and play with all intents and purposes, the way we see him do in his highlights. That be the case, a midfield recruits of Arthur, Alena, De Jong, Oriol Busquets, Pjanic should suffice for the A team.

Let's pray that abidal hasten the author deal, but 80m for pjanic is somehow
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Brazil looking very good for this world cup.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
tesppidd:
Brazil looking very good for this world cup.

16 clean sheets in the last 21 games...der coach sabi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:05am On Jun 11, 2018
Interesting Fact;

The last time any player other than Messi scored for argentina in a competitive match was 19 months ago;

And that player was assisted by Messi.

One man show!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 7:25am On Jun 11, 2018
philfearon:

Oga no dey give yourself false hope. The only time your thread gets lively is when you are talking about Barcelona and Messi or Barca fans moved over there.
See Madrid thread wey dey take 2 weeks to leave one page you dey here dey jonce!
When the WC starts,this thread would bounce back to it usual mode.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 7:26am On Jun 11, 2018
stuff46:
Lol i really missed him oh...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 7:30am On Jun 11, 2018
usbcable:

To a degree,i would like to agree with you but the true cules stay in good and bad times.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2018
usbcable:

Seems all your sex partners have been exhausted abi? grin

This one you dey reply me. That's good sign of you repenting from your frivolous sexcapades.#thumbsUp

We post valuable content and not inanities
Lol.
You are funny!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:49am On Jun 11, 2018
calculator123:

When the WC starts,this thread would bounce back to it usual mode.
Sure!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
Actually usbcable might have a bit of a point.

Many of us cules were actually disappointed at how the season went.

Let's not deny it.

Since May 26th it's been like the 'silly season' on this thread.

Been here for almost a decade now and have never seen our thread so sparse for a long spell of time.

The season was so sweet and ended so bitter.

*The roma game.

*The lost 'unbeaten run'

Personally the roma game was the most disappointing game I ever watched.

The thread will come back strong.

It will never become like the real madrid thread,

Which once upon a time not too long ago, had 2 fellas only,
Commenting and quoting each other day in day out from August to May.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by habax(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
Gerard Deulofeu has been sold to watford for 13 Million Euros + million in variables. Marlon will be sold to west ham also , 15-18 Million.

Not bad if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
can someone pls list the channels broadcasting live wc matches on mobdro?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
pls i want barca president to sell these players and replace with those in bracket..suarez(mpabbe),inesta(mahrez/zaha),bosquet(kante or williams),pique(lemar), rakitic(oscar williams/hulk frm brazil )...we need to discard all these mediocre players

(1) (2) (3) ... (3131) (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) ... (6196) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.