Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,530 members, 7,823,309 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612936 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
Coutinho14:
Thiago for 50m isn't bad but digne? that's a no no, Nabil Fekir is worth 65m and he's 24
THIAGO IS A HUGE FLOP.WITH 50M,YOU CAN BUY THESE PLAYERS ZAHA, WILLIAMS, ERICKSON,MAHREZ WHO ARE A BILLION TIMES BETTER THAN THIAGO. EVEN OLD YAYA TOURE OF RECENT IS BETTER THAN HIM

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kingsley1000:
pls i want barca president to sell these players and replace with those in bracket..suarez(mpabbe),inesta(mahrez/zaha),bosquet(kante or williams),pique(lemar), rakitic(oscar williams/hulk frm brazil )...we need to discard all these mediocre players

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kingsley0:
THIAGO IS A HUGE FLOP.WITH 50M,YOU CAN BUY THESE PLAYERS ZAHA, WILLIAMS, ERICKSON,MAHREZ WHO ARE A BILLION TIMES BETTER THAN THIAGO. EVEN OLD YAYA TOURE OF RECENT IS BETTER THAN HIM

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 3:54am On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=LethargiQue post=68393982][/quote]Why barca has been lagging behind in ucl is because of the mediocre players we have of recent,when messi doesnt turn up the team collapses unlike real madrid that has a very formidable team even without penaldo.....apart from messi,cotinho,dembele and old inesta i don't see any player that worth being in that team.suarez has lost form and replacement with a younger striker(mbappe,g.jesus ,benyater of sevilla,rashford,dele alli etc) would be a good deal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 3:59am On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=LethargiQue post=68394073][/quote]Thiago was the main reason why bayern lost to real madrid in ucl.watch that match again,very poor passes,always losing hold of the ball,off target and weak shoot,poor dribbles and he doesnt mark ball..WE DON'T NEED BACK EVEN FOR FREE,instead they should bring back yaya toure,that guy still has the fire and energy in him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:20am On Jun 12, 2018
I thought this thread would have been better by now... Smh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=LethargiQue post=68393982][/quote] grin

Do you think dude is high or what?

Lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 7:57am On Jun 12, 2018
ddippset:
grin

Do you think dude is high or what?

Lol.

High on something very cheap..

Some comments here though. I wonder if they think about it twice. grin

To replace Rakitic with hulk
Iniesta with zaha or mahrez..

People abuse this freedom of speech too much
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Why barca has been lagging behind in ucl is because of the mediocre players we have of recent,when messi doesnt turn up the team collapses unlike real madrid that has a very formidable team even without penaldo.....apart from messi,cotinho,dembele and old inesta i don't see any player that worth being in that team.suarez has lost form and replacement with a younger striker(mbappe,g.jesus ,benyater of sevilla,rashford,dele alli etc) would be a good deal

grin Rashford?

Bros.. You should chill out
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Thiago was the main reason why bayern lost to real madrid in ucl.watch that match again,very poor passes,always losing hold of the ball,off target and weak shoot,poor dribbles and he doesnt mark ball..WE DON'T NEED BACK EVEN FOR FREE,instead they should bring back yaya toure,that guy still has the fire and energy in him

Yaya toure?

I respect Yaya and all the things he has done as a footballer. But to compare Thiago with Yaya toure is being clumsy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2018
LethargiQue:

Oga for the fact that hulk is plying his trade in china doesnt make him any less player,he is the highest paid player in the world,check his antecedent and track record in shartar donesk,i watch chinese league,'m in a better position to tell u about him..YES ZAHA AND MAHREZ ARE BETTER REPLACEMENT FOR INESTA,don't under-rate this duo...WE CAN USE TIMO(lipzid striker),MBAPPE to replace suarez,he's underperformance and retrogression in recent years is glaring
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2018
LethargiQue:

Yaya toure?

I respect Yaya and all the things he has done as a footballer. But to compare Thiago with Yaya toure is being clumsy
Yaya is 35,but he's still very strong,virile and vigorous with reseviour of experience in the mid field...don't say he has lost form,how many matches has he played for mancity this season?the fact that guardiola hates him and prefer fenaldinho to him doesnt mean the former is better than him now.yaya still has a lot to offer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2018
LethargiQue:

grin Rashford?

Bros.. You should chill out
the young lad needs development,he has potentials in him unfortunately,morinho won't be the one to unleach those qualities...there is something you guys don't know in football,the fact you guys don't watch other leagues doesn't make those plying their trade in europe are the best,who knows neymar in santos or if he had remained there,you guys will still rate sterling beta than him just because you don't watch brazilian league....AM A VERY PASSIONATE BARCA FAN SINCE YEAR 2000,AND I DON'T LIKE HOW MADRID IS RUBBING SHOULDER WITH US,WE HAVE LOST OUR GLORY,TEAMS NO LONGER FEAR US...imagine,lavente ,roma beating all mighty barca,this shit wouldnt have happened in those days.AM ANGRY
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:32am On Jun 12, 2018
LethargiQue:

lemar for pique

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 8:37am On Jun 12, 2018
For us to regain our prestige we need to flush all these mediocre players and coach,we need a total rebirth...players like gomes paulinho, bousquet, suarez ,pique, rakitic, umtiti ,vidal etc don't have any biz being in that team not even as a fan,they should be leading song for the supporters club...REMOVE MESSI AND RONALDO FROM THEIR TEAMS AND PAIR THE REMAINING PLAYERS HEAD TO HEAD,that's when you'll understand what am talking about.barca without messi can be likened to bolton wanderers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 8:44am On Jun 12, 2018
ddippset:
lemar for pique
you just exposed your ignorance.lemar plays dual role just like marcelo,david alaba,victor moses he can play as a defender and as a winger
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 8:49am On Jun 12, 2018
Kingsley1000:
the young lad needs development,he has potentials in him unfortunately,morinho won't be the one to unleach those qualities...there is something you guys don't know in football,the fact you guys don't watch other leagues doesn't make those plying their trade in europe are the best,who knows neymar in santos or if he had remained there,you guys will still rate sterling beta than him just because you don't watch brazilian league....AM A VERY PASSIONATE BARCA FAN SINCE YEAR 2000,AND I DON'T LIKE HOW MADRID IS RUBBING SHOULDER WITH US,WE HAVE LOST OUR GLORY,TEAMS NO LONGER FEAR US...imagine,lavente ,roma beating all mighty barca,this shit wouldnt have happened in those days.AM ANGRY

Young player development is why teams have academies..

grin I'm not even sure I want to debate the strength or quality of these farmers leagues.. Because when they face their counterparts in the bigger leagues, they always come up short
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 8:51am On Jun 12, 2018
Make una just leave that Kingsley dude.. na only him understand wetin he dey talk.. No be the same football wey we dey watch, him dey watch.. Lemar for pique and he's still defending himself, mahrez/zaha for Iniesta, Thiago is overrated, Oh Ma God..

make una leave am abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 8:52am On Jun 12, 2018
Kingsley1000:
pls i want barca president to sell these players and replace with those in bracket..suarez(mpabbe),inesta(mahrez/zaha),bosquet(kante or williams),pique(lemar), rakitic(oscar williams/hulk frm brazil )...we need to discard all these mediocre players
Good God, tha fvck is this?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 8:53am On Jun 12, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Yaya is 35,but he's still very strong,virile and vigorous with reseviour of experience in the mid field...don't say he has lost form,how many matches has he played for mancity this season?the fact that guardiola hates him and prefer fenaldinho to him doesnt mean the former is better than him now.yaya still has a lot to offer

grin So you're one of the people who believe pep was unfair to Yaya toure.. Ahh.. Good..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 8:59am On Jun 12, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Oga for the fact that hulk is plying his trade in china doesnt make him any less player,he is the highest paid player in the world,check his antecedent and track record in shartar donesk,i watch chinese league,'m in a better position to tell u about him..YES ZAHA AND MAHREZ ARE BETTER REPLACEMENT FOR INESTA,don't under-rate this duo...WE CAN USE TIMO(lipzid striker),MBAPPE to replace suarez,he's underperformance and retrogression in recent years is glaring

Keep watching your Chinese league and confusing shit up..

Run for elections in barca, buy mahrez and zaha to replace Iniesta. Then we can talk on how brilliant the decision is.

Suarez in decline has stats better than Lukaku. That's the issue. El pistolero has set the bar quite high.

My suggestions for his position are same as yours + martial.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 9:05am On Jun 12, 2018
I thought I 'd seen it all until this Kingsley dude came along, Busi for William, Pique for Lemar

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 9:12am On Jun 12, 2018
ddippset:
lemar for pique
grin

I just ignored that part for the sake of June 12
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 9:12am On Jun 12, 2018
LethargiQue:

grin So you're one of the people who believe pep was unfair to Yaya toure.. Ahh.. Good..
See kids am discussing football with.which player do you think that brought city to lime light?name one midfielder better than toure(interms of individual performance and trophies) in the whole world apart from inesta
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2018
Coutinho14:
I thought I 'd seen it all until this Kingsley dude came along, Busi for William, Pique for Lemar
You are still a kid,how many goals has busquet scored for barca compared to williams in chelsea? busquet is a very weak player with very poor work rate
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 9:22am On Jun 12, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Make una just leave that Kingsley dude.. na only him understand wetin he dey talk.. No be the same football wey we dey watch, him dey watch.. Lemar for pique and he's still defending himself, mahrez/zaha for Iniesta, Thiago is overrated, Oh Ma God..

make una leave am abeg

Kingsley1000 is right about Thiago though, that guy is a flat track bully. he'll face Damsdadt and Ingolstadt, score 2 goals and make three assists. Bayern fans would cream over themselves and say he's better than Kroos and Modrić, whoscored would rate him 10/10 but when he faces top oppositions he'll look ordinary and clueless
He was a major reason Bayern lost to Madrid at allianz arena, kept losing the ball and passing to throwing, making long passes that found Madrid players and danced with the ball for a few seconds only to pass to a Madrid player or back to his defense. He looked like he was bribed cuz his play favoured Madrid than the club he was representing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2018
Kingsley1000:
See kids am discussing football with.which player do you think that brought city to lime light?name one midfielder better than toure(interms of individual performance and trophies) in the whole world apart from inesta

Pirlo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 9:32am On Jun 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Kingsley1000 is right about Thiago though, that guy is a flat track bully. he'll face Damsdadt and Ingolstadt, score 2 goals and make three assists. Bayern fans would cream over themselves and say he's better than Kroos and Modrić, whoscored would rate him 10/10 but when he faces top oppositions he'll look ordinary and clueless
He was a major reason Bayern lost to Madrid at allianz arena, kept losing the ball and passing to throwing, making long passes that found Madrid players and danced with the ball for a few seconds only to pass to a Madrid player or back to his defense. He looked like he was bribed cuz his play favoured Madrid than the club he was representing
THANK YOU MY BROTHER,don't mind all these kids that don't watch other leagues..imagine one comparing williams/kante to bosquet with their current forms

i watched hulk,oscar in shanghai sipg,i can tell you,that dude would have been better than paulinho,gomes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2018
Kingsley1000:
THANK YOU MY BROTHER,don't mind all these kids that don't watch other leagues..imagine one comparing williams/kante to bosquet with their current forms

i watched hulk,oscar in shanghai sipg,i can tell you,that dude would have been better than paulinho,gomes

I don't want to talk about this one though, just saying I agree that Thiago is overrated

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2018
Kingsley1000:
You are still a kid,how many goals has busquet scored for barca compared to williams in chelsea? busquet is a very weak player with very poor work rate
grin

So because willian has scored more goals, he's automatically better suited for Barcelona than busquets..

Many are mad. Few are roaming

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2018
LethargiQue:

Pirlo.
Pirlo is good no doubt but interms of trophies,yaya toure is the most sucessful midfielder in the whole world..he has won caf best player 3times, afrcon,ucl,laliga(3times),epl(4times)...it's remaining world cup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 9:41am On Jun 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I don't want to talk about this one though, just saying I agree that Thiago is overrated
THIAGO IS OVER RATED,he has lost form lately and it shouldnt be a top priority for barca,there are many players in his position better than him which you agree...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3132) (3133) (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: mostob(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.