Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,393 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613048 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:55am On Jun 13, 2018
Worldcup is starting in like 3 days time and Spain is sacking their coach? Don't they think it'd destabilise the team? I had high hopes for Spain, but now enn...

But I also felt it was very absurd, why should Madrid make such announcement at this critical period? Couldn't they wait till after the competition had ended? It's just fuccked up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
homesteady:
Worldcup is starting in like 3 days time and Spain is sacking their coach? Don't they think it'd destabilise the team? I had high hopes for Spain, but now enn...

But I also felt it was very absurd, why should Madrid make such announcement at this critical period? Couldn't they wait till after the competition had ended? It's just fuccked up.

This is one of the reason RMA will suffer next season especially from referees! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
funkyjms:

I was surprised when he signed for RMA. You can't just renew your contract and agrees another contract; who does that??
Again, you're managing a national team and would be managing a club from that same country; surely the rival clubs would term it as politics! Too hard he fell for Perez politics!
The timing he signed for RMA was just bad but worse for Spain national team. Spain to make it out of group stage??
Spain's FA boss felt he was played/shortchanged especially seeing He just signed a deal extension some 3 weeks ago. Also Madrid informed the Spain's FA some five minutes before Madrid went ahead to announce his appointment as Madrid's coach. So Spain felt it was unprofessional both from Jose Lopetugui and Madrid because the negotiations went on during intensive preparations for the world cup.

Ill have suggested he wasn't sacked at least just to salvage the world cup and get the job done but then Spain's FA was furious. All in all as a barca fan I'm just happy the conundrum was caused by Madrid.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
funkyjms:

This is one of the reason RMA will suffer next season especially from referees! grin

Thank heavens VAR is coming next season. At least, it'd mitigate the blow back of this shitshow. Rabiules will fight dirty and Subies will want to take advantage of it. Stupid Spanish politics.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
homesteady:

Lopetugui should take the blame.Nigga gat zero loyalty and got served.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
This is an outcome already foreseen. Lopetegui doesn't care, his Madrid contract starts immediately.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley1000(m): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
RUMOUR; messi begs salah to come to barcelona.how una take see the new development
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 1:02am On Jun 14, 2018
oh my God
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Today is another episode of keeping up with Griezmann. Would he finally make up his mind in today's episode or would he keep us in suspense till another episode? grin grin

@the screenshot, it wasn't translated well,but just try to get the central message.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
Keeping up with Griezmann aired its season finale today and He confirmed he'd stay at Atletico. So much for the drama, Shish!
At least we can focus on something better, like bringing Thiago back and maybe signing Martial.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
homesteady:
Keeping up with Griezmann aired its season finale today and He confirmed he'd stay at Atletico. So much for the drama, Shish!
At least we can focus on something better, like bringing Thiago back and maybe signing Martial.
What's this nonsense about Martial though. I've never liked that guy, and never wanted him at the Camp Nou.

De Jong, and probably Ericksen should be Barça's priority. We should wait till Thiago is free.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
Griezman has a message to you all.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Griezman

Se queda
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
Miremoses1:
Griezman has a message to you all.

Why are you so excited about it??

Besides, that wouldn't stop good players from coming to this great club or prevent our players from playing well next season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Isomerizm:
What's this nonsense about Martial though. I've never liked that guy, and never wanted him at the Camp Nou.

De Jong, and probably Ericksen should be Barça's priority. We should wait till Thiago is free.

Martial is a good player, a very good player who is still developing and might turn into a beast if properly managed. That Mourinho has not allowed him to thrive doesn't take away the fact that he is good.

He is not comfortable been a bench player at Man U, but I'm sure he'd be so comfortable being a bench player here. We need an answer to Asensio, someone who can come off the bench and create instant panic. It would give us an extra edge. Among the top clubs in Europe, our wing play is the worst, if not for Messi enn! Besides he is also comfortable as a striker.

Eriksen would be too expensive, at least 100 million would be slapped on his head as his price tag, or do you think he'd come cheap?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
With greiz staying, it's time we build the midfield which has been a major problem for us, the 100m which we could have spent(+ transfer budget + sales of players) shd be used to purchase:

Thiago - 70m
FDJ - 50m
Bring arthur deal forward
De ligt - 60m
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 10:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
haymekus:
With greiz staying, it's time we build the midfield which has been a major problem for us, the 100m which we could have spent(+ transfer budget + sales of players) shd be used to purchase:

Thiago - 70m
FDJ - 50m
Bring arthur deal forward
De ligt - 60m
Mehn 70m for thiago doesnt make sense imo

Arthur seems really decent

Do yal know one guy upamecano something like that. i think leipzip, that guy na umtiti brother cheesy Him and umtiti go make sense o but i doubt barca is serious about the guy sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Mehn 70m for thiago doesnt make sense imo

Arthur seems really decent

Do yal know one guy upamecano something like that. i think leipzip, that guy na umtiti brother cheesy Him and umtiti go make sense o but i doubt barca is serious about the guy sha

Upamecano's release clause is €100m

Eriksson would have been prefect but I don't think tottenham will sell him less than 150, thiago still make sense to me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
haymekus:

Upamecano's release clause is €100m

Eriksson would have been prefect but I don't think tottenham will sell him less than 150, thiago still make sense to me
100M shocked

This people wicked o

But a partnership of the guy and umtiti for dey brutal o.

I like eriksen alot but to be honest i dont think we really need him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Mehn, we need a fearsome striker. This current Suarez isn't it. He's better now as a super sub.

Griezman not coming will inflate price tags of our targets. And this current Barça board practically masturbate on social media theatrics. They should learn to keep their fücking mouths shut.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
Isomerizm:
Mehn, we need a fearsome striker. This current Suarez isn't it. He's better now as a super sub.

Griezman not coming will inflate price tags of our targets. And this current Barça board practically masturbate on social media theatrics. They should learn to keep their fücking mouths shut.

Martial wouldn't be a bad option, besides he's relatively younger and cheaper
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 1:01am On Jun 15, 2018
Martial is a beast IMO, he drives with force towards goal and doesnt fear to take on defenders. He is very comfortable on the wings and well suited as a striker.
And to crown it all, he is still a young budding talent yet to reach the full height of his potentials.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by naija01: 2:25am On Jun 15, 2018
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 7:08am On Jun 15, 2018
I'm not sure manu won't want to sell martial for less than 70m. I heard thiago won't come because of pep segura who believes that talents who leave the club shouldn't come back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2018
Olamyyde:
I'm not sure manu won't want to sell martial for less than 70m. I heard thiago won't come because of pep segura who believes that talents who leave the club shouldn't come back.

70 million kwa? For a bench player that is on his last year of his contract? 35 million at most, or they keep him and lose him for free next summer, because I don't see his situation changing anytime soon at Man U.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:13am On Jun 15, 2018
Olamyyde:
That Segura guy is just another bastard. Unbefitting Barça as Barto may be, he still tries to have the fans' askings at heart.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2018
we should sign at least 2 midfielders, one defender and one striker.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2018
Mehn, I so much like verratti, barca should just rob PSG this time in their need of selling players embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
Luis Suarez missed from here.

I repeat . . . Luis Suarez MISSED from here!

grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thiago was the main reason why bayern lost to real madrid in ucl.watch that match again,very poor passes,always losing hold of the ball,off target and weak shoot,poor dribbles and he doesnt mark ball..WE DON'T NEED BACK EVEN FOR FREE,instead they should bring back yaya toure,that guy still has the fire and energy in him
Lol. Are you trolling? Very funny
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
I hope the Board watched today's match, Suarez as a main striker is a finished product, he should take some tutorials from Benzema on how to properly aid another serious player that is ready to score goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
homesteady:
I hope the Board watched today's match, Suarez as a main striker is a finished product, he should take some tutorials from Benzema on how to properly aid another serious player that is ready to score goals.

He is completely finished i tell you!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ihebu4chelsea(m), Awesome01(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.