Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4609240 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2018
Coutinho14:
Roma fans were already waiting for Malcolm at the airport only to be told that the deal is off and that his agents are flying to Barcelona instead
Barcelona really marked them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kimbeast: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2018
khingTony:
we have to give it a shot
The guy seems to have potentials, and he is not too expensive
His just an average player and not worth burning bridge over with Roma.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2018
khingTony:
We need to sell dembele, but I don't think he'll be worth €50 million
Liverpool are ready to pay over a 100m euros for him but Barça have declared him "not for sale",I think he is the second best youngster in the world right now but he is low on confidence. this season should be great considering he was hit with injuries last season and a couple players have left (paulinho and Iniesta) so he gets more chances to prove himself

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 11:22am On Jul 24, 2018
Kimbeast:

His just an average player and not worth burning bridge over with Roma.
Burning which bridge?

What concerns us with them?

Which player have we gotten from them recently apart from the bum Lucas Digne

Abegggg eee. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2018
BykeLaByke:

Burning which bridge?

What concerns us with them?

Which player have we gotten from them recently apart from the bum Lucas Digne

Abegggg eee. grin
ah tire for the guy sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 12:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
We lie,We cheat,We hijack,We steal!!

Visca Barca.

#EnjoyMalcom. grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
You think you've got killers in the street??

Lmaooooooo....shut the fück up.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2018
BykeLaByke:

Visca Barca.

#EnjoyMalcom. grin grin

At least this guy has fully embraced his inner Eddy Guerero.

dippset still wants to keep pretending that he's a saint.

another L

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Malcom will undergo a medical with Barcelona tomorrow - full story �

https:///SV9PX53HmH
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Malcom is the new Barcelona's player. Official announcement will be made in the next few hours. Agreement: € 41 million / five-year contract.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
This guy needs competition so bad

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

another L
Arrgghhhh bro.

Barcelona,modern day Al-Qaeda.

Feels so goooooooooood. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Deal argeed

All thanks to chelsea for perventing us from signing that Brazilian old coward
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
Imagine signing a 30 years winger that have only scored 25 goals in his last 5 season in the epl

Thank God we dogded the bullet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
what is vidal and gomes still doing in barca ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
what is vidal and gomes still doing in barca ?
don't know about Vidal buh as for Gomes... Board no wan sell am for cheap
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
Malcolm 36 matches played, 12 league goals and 7 assists provided........... willian 5 years, 25 goals scored

Malcolm is d fifth best attacker in the league un and definitely better than willian
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
when you leave Messi's shadow and enter Mbappe's canopy

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
lemme drop dis one here

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
kodded:

Chai so barca just waste over €150 million for dembele shocked
when I called it a dumbell transfer then Barca fans where like he is better than Neymar grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
BykeLaByke:
Visca Barca.
#EnjoyMalcom. grin grin
thank God you know you guys are cheaters.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
We need to get rid of the sub - standard players
we have, maybe we would just use the earnings from their sales to pay messi's salary
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jokolly: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
Your legend is a fraud
Abeg add nos of trophies each collected to d list.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
khingTony:
We need to sell dembele, but I don't think he'll be worth €50 million

I think it should be best if barca loan him to a top flight team like arsenal that are desperately in need of a winger in their ranks,

he will get a lot of first team football there, a lot of experience and also adapt to the emir passing game that is similar to barca tiki taka

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
I saw Malcolm's compilation, and I think dembele's compilation at Dortmund is way better.. dembele was tearing through Bayern, Wolfsburg, Monaco with Mendy in the UCL, and all sorts. Whereas Malcolm was getting lucky with a goalkeeper who doesn't know the first rule of goalkeeping (cover your nearest bar), and a few french farmers grin

The only thing good I could take away from the compilation was...

1. Bunch of long rage goals (which Arthur rightly provides too)

2. Good with both feet..

3. Fast on the counter

I didn't see him recovering any balls (it's not his strength, so they didn't put that one)

I didn't see him complete any take-ons.

Honestly, I don't think this guy is near good as a confident dembele, but if we want to splash 41mill and spit on Roma's face for that UCL exit the petty way, then let's hijack this one, otherwise let's get ourselves a decent striker and put the heat on suarez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
The pursuit of Malcom has been crazy. In January he was close to Arsenal, then even closer to Spurs. In summer he was close to Fulham, then Inter, and then Everton almost landed him before being ousted by Roma. They announced the deal to Roma was done - but then Barca popped up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 5:04pm On Jul 24, 2018
LethargiQue:
I saw Malcolm's compilation, and I think dembele's compilation at Dortmund is way better.. dembele was tearing through Bayern, Wolfsburg, Monaco with Mendy in the UCL, and all sorts. Whereas Malcolm was getting lucky with a goalkeeper who doesn't know the first rule of goalkeeping (cover your nearest bar), and a few french farmers grin

The only thing good I could take away from the compilation was...

1. Bunch of long rage goals (which Arthur rightly provides too)

2. Good with both feet..

3. Fast on the counter

I didn't see him recovering any balls (it's not his strength, so they didn't put that one)

I didn't see him complete any take-ons.

Honestly, I don't think this guy is near good as a confident dembele, but if we want to splash 41mill and spit on Roma's face for that UCL exit the petty way, then let's hijack this one, otherwise let's get ourselves a decent striker and put the heat on suarez

lol, I think this deal is a steal, in a time where football clubs will inflate the price of their players when they hear barca is bidding for that player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
kodded:

I think it should be best if barca loan him to a top flight team like arsenal that are desperately in need of a winger in their ranks,

he will get a lot of first team football there, a lot of experience and also adapt to the emir passing game that is similar to barca tiki taka
true talk though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 5:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
kodded:

lol, I think this deal is a steal, in a time where football clubs will inflate the price of their players when they hear barca is bidding for that player

grin
And I'm happy we've come up with a plan to be financially astute, but let's buy right.. not every footballer can wear a Barcelona shirt..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
LethargiQue:

grin
And I'm happy we've come up with a plan to be financially astute, but let's buy right.. not every footballer can wear a Barcelona shirt..
I heard the guy pleaded with bordux to allow him talk to barca even tho asRoma had already agree a fee with bordux

Chai DAT willian deal for pain me like dembele deal, imaging paying a whooping 70 million on a 30 year old angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Coutinho14:
lemme drop dis one here
and gabriel jesus in the making wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

another L
Nihilist J,

Am confused.

I really don't know when to troll you nowadayz,

When Madrid loses!
Or
When Juve loses!!
Or
When Chelsea loses!!!

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) (3191) (3192) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: emmask and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.