Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4607021 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 7:19am On Jul 22, 2018
ddippset:
so we should go to man city and collect de bryune?

or name another example.
Pjanic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2018
veekid:
Who is more stupid - Barca for offering 65 million euros for a 30 year old Willian or Chelsea for rejecting the bid?
Barca.

TBH, the club don cast. No respect for themselves whatsoever. Small players rejecting them anyhow. Lesser teams offering their worn out players at outrageous sums, and the useless board gladly accepting. Some of the lesser teams even reach the height by not creating room for negotiations at all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2018
Willian

Make I laugh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2018
Willian

Make I laugh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2018
khingTony:

Pjanic
Vidal
Vidal is okay.

But you talk about attack minded midfielders.

There's Coutinho, Roberto, Rakitic, Andre Go..... I don't know where that one falls.

Do we not need defensive minded midfielders too?

Apart from Busquets who do we have?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MarijuanaLORD: 9:49am On Jul 22, 2018
veekid:
Who is more stupid - Barca for offering 65 million euros for a 30 year old Willian or Chelsea for rejecting the bid?
Brilliant question
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 9:56am On Jul 22, 2018
ddippset:
Vidal is okay.

There's Coutinho, Roberto, Rakitic, Andre Go..... I don't know where that one falls.

TBF, Rakitic can play that role too. And also if Samper is still in the team can do that if guided properly. Happy Sunday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:56am On Jul 22, 2018
khingTony:
he was one of the best strikers in the world
who is the best striker in LA LIGA?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 22, 2018
ddippset:
Vidal is okay.

Wtf is vidal??

Why are you guys always suggesting players that are way too old or beyond their prime or incompatible with our style

Messi, pique, vermalen, busquet, rakitic, suarez are all 30 and above and you still want us to add another 30 year old player to our team

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 11:31am On Jul 22, 2018
MD.
Featuring:

RB from the World Cup, moving Roberto to midfield.
60M offer for Willian
Rabiot. Who will be easier to buy if PSG buys Pjanic.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
haymekus:

Wtf is vidal??

Why are you guys always suggesting players that are way too old or beyond their prime or incompatible with our style

Messi, pique, vermalen, busquet, rakitic, suarez are all 30 and above and you still want us to add another 30 year old player to our team
Vidal's name is popping up a lot because he's available.

And the midfield is where we need to strengthen right now and have very capable options.

Vidal is one of the best midfielders in Europe today.

Nothing wrong with signing him on a 2 or 3 years contract.

But you can tell us better options than Vidal who are younger, like 26 or 27 years old.

Can you tell us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
haymekus:

Wtf is vidal??

Here is the midfield that condemned us to our worst defeat in history (mine at least).

De Rossi - 35 years.
Naingoland - 30 years.
Strootman - 28 years.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2018
ddippset:
Here is the midfield that condemned us to our worst defeat in history (mine at least).

De Rossi - 35 years.
Naingoland - 30 years.
Strootman - 28 years.

And a midfield of henderson, wijnaldum and chamberlain destroyed them

So we shd sign three of them na or better still sign getafe midfielders becos they ended our unbeaten run

I wonder why some cules sound senseless

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
haymekus:

So we shd sign three of them na or better still sign getafe midfielders becos they ended our unbeaten run

it's pointless bringing in liverpool versus roma.
my analogy was barca against roma pound for pound.

the only midfielder of ours i rate above Arturo Vidal is Sergio Busquets.

not Rakitic.
not Roberto.
not Andre Gomez.

you think that clubs are ready to give you a De Bryune or a Pogba at the snap of your fingers

unless you can suggest a younger and better midfielder than Vidal who is readily available in the market today,

(barring any options in the market)

i would sign Arturo Vidal on a 3 year contract!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MarijuanaLORD: 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2018
haymekus:

That guy reasons with his arse

Sha na buhari supporter so i aint surprise
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

Even a marijuana smoker has an opinion??

SMH.

Won't waste more than this comment,

I wouldn't know if i was chatting with the person or with the marijuana.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
ddippset:

SMH.

I wouldn't know if i was chatting with the person or with the marijuana.

you wicked

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2018
For me Rabiot is okay
Roberto should go back to midfield.
No one is talking about getting a striker.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

Attack the message, not the messenger
It's his opinion (and he gave his reasons), if you don't agree, state your reasons. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
Sommyroy10:
Attack the message, not the messenger
It's his opinion (and he gave his reasons), if you don't agree, state your reasons. undecided

True...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2018
So Chelsea is meeting with Barca for a potential deal for wiillian (30) for 65 million pounds. Who is in charge of our transfer deals?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 3:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
ollah2:
So Chelsea is meeting with Barca for a potential deal for wiillian (30) for 65 million pounds. Who is in charge of our transfer deals?
I want to know too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2018
well with willian at barca that may be end of suarez or dembele.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
ddippset:
Vidal is okay.

Andre Gomez the attacking midfielder without any goal or assist in the whole 2017/2018 season,
sergi roberto is a Wing Back under EV's administration cheesy,
Rakitic is 30 years old already,
Coutinho the only reliable attacking midfielder in Barcelona
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
For me Rabiot is okay

Roberto should go back to midfield.

No one is talking about getting a striker.
There is no striker better than Suarez available in the market now, so, i think we should stick to Suarez and hopes he gets better
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2018
Barca want to buy Willian for 65m pounds, I think I know why. Your manager uses 4-4-2 right now if in midfield he has Busquets CM, Rakitic CM, Coutinho LM and then Willian RM. With Messi and Suarez up top, now with Willian who can protect and defend the right side and still push up as a right winger and spread play.

You might not see it but the manager is trying to fix some lapses in that team, which Thiago or any CM would fix. Remember Iniesta played LM and could drive in from midfield with such skilly force that created openings and chances.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 6:43am On Jul 23, 2018
BlueAngel444:
Barca want to buy Willian for 65m pounds, I think I know why. Your manager uses 4-4-2 right now if in midfield he has Busquets CM, Rakitic CM, Coutinho LM and then Willian RM. With Messi and Suarez up top, now with Willian who can protect and defend the right side and still push up as a right winger and spread play.

You might not see it but the manager is trying to fix some lapses in that team, which Thiago or any CM would fix. Remember Iniesta played LM and could drive in from midfield with such skilly force that created openings and chances.
Abeg he should use 4 3 3.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
Abeg he should use 4 3 3.
4 3 3 How?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
ddippset:

SMH.

I wouldn't know if i was chatting with the person or with the marijuana

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2018
ollah2:
Barca will make third offer for willian
Saddest news for me...sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
dmcdad:

they already did
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2018
dmcdad:

i think the guy will bring something new to our attack, he's not the word class attacker you were expecting Barcelona to sign, but I think he's ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) (3189) (3190) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.