Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4575649 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) (3213) (3214) ... (6182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2018
philfearon:

If our coach is sensible enough, he will realize that our best formation is 4:4:3 with :
Ter Stegen
Semedo Pique Umtiti Alba
Rakitic Busquets Arthur
Dembele Messi. Coutinho

your vice assistant captain nko Sergi
what about Vidal shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:
so Madrid fans can't solve simple maths
like you can count one to ten without using your fingers
guy shift
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2018
Mathkid007:
Don't mind him, So-called giant of Spain winning 2 La liga trophies in 10 years... It is really a big shame and some pple will say CR7 conquered La Liga.
TLona1:

Will you shut up?

We started and ended well in the league last season.
Your club has only won 2 La Ligas in 10 years

That's a big shame
TLona1:

This is 2018/19 season

Ten seasons ago was 2008/9

We're now in the tenth season since 2008/9 and Madrid has has only won 2 La Ligas since then

Shame!

If they say those who can count should come out this ones will waka come.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 2:10pm On Aug 20, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You forgot to add referee to the midfield to make it 4-4-3 like you said the formation should be. I've added it for you anyways. don't thank me, just helping a brother
Lol... You are very funny.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
BlueAngel444:

your vice assistant captain nko Sergi
what about Vidal shocked
Rotation is part of the game bro. It's why i said our "best formation and lineup"...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Avraham: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2018
No Messi For Uefa Shortlist. I Fear For Balon d'or.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlackManta(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2018
Avraham:
No Messi For Uefa Shortlist.
I Fear For Balon d'or.

Messi will not collect 6th Balon dor this year.
Prepare your mind for that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by KinzyeWriter(m): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2018
Your goat is not in the UEFA short list
Where can he be ooooo Hmmmmn?
[img]https://media./images/313fed5d8fdd8b0845e19555a1da65c3/tenor.gif[/img]

Okay, here he is with his fellow goats

#NEVERWILLHEBEMYGOAT

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
BlueAngel444:

If they say those who can count should come out this ones will waka come.
Zero sense found in this post.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2018
KinzyeWriter:
The start of the season is always good for you guys...

The end nko?

Midget disaster class when it matters most

[img]https://media1./images/fd719a343a61ddfc2dcb4e23dddef94e/tenor.gif[/img]

I'm certain you can't be a good writer. because writing is a work of art, Messi is an artist, while Ronaldo is a machine. So if you think Ronaldo is better than Messi, it means you can't be a good writer.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2018
Messi didn't make UEFA shortlist?? shocked shocked
Bykebyke ddippset is everything ok at home??

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 11:48pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lana1:
Messi didn't make UEFA shortlist?? shocked shocked
you want to pull down buildings because messi didn't make UEFA shortlist just this year alone, after having being shortlisted in the last 9 or 10years?and you don't worry about you being in the shortlist for stupidity ever since you were born? grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 1:34am On Aug 22, 2018
mrcalcufast:
you want to pull down buildings because messi didn't make UEFA shortlist just this year alone, after having being shortlisted in the last 9 or 10years?and you don't worry about you being in the shortlist for stupidity ever since you were born? grin
It is ur stupîd father and ur unfortunate whôre of a mother who are in the shortlist of most retárded parents in history for birthing an ape like you.

I know u're a Messi stan but it is not by force to reply to everything that has to do with Messi on the internet.

The people i called in my post know why i mentioned them.
Now run along and try to mind ur business next time.

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 1:46am On Aug 22, 2018
Lana1:
It is ur stupîd father and ur unfortunate whôre of a mother who are in the shortlist of most retárded parents in history for birthing an ape like you.

I know u're a Messi stan but it is not by force to reply to everything that has to do with Messi on the internet.

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:05am On Aug 22, 2018
Lana1:

Hara Kiri....cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OpssonD1: 8:16am On Aug 22, 2018
Calm down! It's for the champions league only. Last season was terrible for us in the champions league and almost everyone was to blame. Ernesto Valverde obviously prioritized the domestic double over the champions league so much so that his strategy against Roma was to defend with a squad that needed rest. His rotation policy was non-existent and his starting lineup was so predictable. Be that as it may, Lio still scooped the European golden shoe, although it may not be enough to make him the best overall for last season since the world cup would also be a yardstick.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 8:20am On Aug 22, 2018
Lana1:

Don't waste your time on that idiot.
He is as slow as Neymar1095
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:32am On Aug 22, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Tahhhh... God forbid Don't ever compare me with that thing.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2018
Neymar1095:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2018
Neymar1095:

Lmfao!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 9:03am On Aug 22, 2018
Lana1:

all this for your entire lineage ?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 9:17am On Aug 22, 2018
TalabiAudu:

lol,no be your fault, chelsit still dey win na grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2018
Neymar1095:

you want us to pick it up from where we stopped last season? All the same, has your mcm found his shadow? grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Beorn: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2018
Neymar1095:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 22, 2018
It take a child who has a stupid father and a whôre of mom to know one who has the same

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2018
Lana1:

is savagery you A.K.A? You just killed him

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:43am On Aug 22, 2018
haymekus:
Wrong it takes a sane mind to know...You don't have to foolish to detect stupidity. It takes wisdom.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 10:57am On Aug 22, 2018
haymekus:
It take a child who has a stupid father and a whôre of mom to know one who has the same
If u want to join the group of stupid Messi fans, please step forward and collect ur ID card. Stop hiding at the back!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 11:05am On Aug 22, 2018
Lana1:
If u want to join the group of stupid Messi fans, please step forward and collect ur ID card. Stop hiding at the back!!
you forgot to add that,in your own case,you never had to collect any ID card,the stupidity is inbuilt .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 11:08am On Aug 22, 2018
Barkabots grin
Their matter tire me, from fb to nairaland and twitter... The same Messi a'ss kissing homo sapiens
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 11:09am On Aug 22, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3208) (3209) (3210) (3211) (3212) (3213) (3214) ... (6182) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.