Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4608207 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:44am On Sep 07, 2018
Netfilix:

Sexual Pervert is a big insult, and it is not to be taken lightly.

Anyone who sees that would feel it is a direct insult and not banter.
okay sorry

tell ronaldo I am sorry

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2018
tesppidd:
okay sorry

tell ronaldo I am sorry
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2018
tesppidd:
okay sorry

tell ronaldo I am sorry
Seems you don't know when someone is pulling your legs / when you don't have to take someone serious.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:10am On Sep 07, 2018
femiti:

Seems you don't know when someone is pulling your legs / when you don't have to take someone serious.
the guy is serious oooh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2018
Isomerizm:
cheesy
Na so.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2018
tesppidd:
the guy is serious oooh
Then, you don't know when to press the ignore button grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2018
femiti:

Then, you don't know when to press the ignore button grin
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2018
Una too mumu for this thread

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
“Cristiano sent me a message, congratulated me and told me he is happy for me and I deserved it,” Modric told RTP3

“He also said he can’t wait to meet me again. I am happy to be in another big award final, we’ll see what will happen.

“I have a good relationship with Cristiano Ronaldo and we’ll have good relationship in the future too. ‘Individual awards are important but I am not obsessed with them.”

For lying barkabots

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
obainojazz:
“Cristiano sent me a message, congratulated me and told me he is happy for me and I deserved it,” Modric told RTP3

“He also said he can’t wait to meet me again. I am happy to be in another big award final, we’ll see what will happen.

“I have a good relationship with Cristiano Ronaldo and we’ll have good relationship in the future too. ‘Individual awards are important but I am not obsessed with them.”

For lying barkabots
lol

this one thinks he's talking to kids.

that's an afterthought.

the first reaction is usually the correct one!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 2:49pm On Sep 07, 2018
Madridiots always sweating to right the wrongs of Ronaldo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin
Isomerizm:
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 2:02am On Sep 08, 2018
Isomerizm:
And the annoying thing is they come here and display their nonsense. Like kids trying to impress their parents.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:51am On Sep 08, 2018
Miremoses1:
lol, if only you know what I do for a living and who my pops is you wouldn't have vomited what you just said. well all is good and since this is a faceless forum.

Well, I've already apologize to the dude.
Nobody here give a Bleep about who your pop is or what you do for a living.. You shouldn't have called his mum. At least you had the sense to apologise some mentions.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
calculator123:

Nobody here give a Bleep about who your pop is or what you do for a living.. You shouldn't have called his mum. At least you had the sense to apologise some mentions.
I can still remember when tesspidd mentioned my pops here last season, I just ignored and moved on. I'm not the type that calls out people's parents but I did that because he mentioned mine before(which I've apolozied for).

About the bolded, I had to voice that out because one of your goons here tried to talk crap about me and my pops too.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2018
Miremoses1 post=vfh71012831:
I can still remember when tesspidd mentioned my pops here last season, I just ignored and moved on. I'm not the type that calls out people's parents but I did that because he mentioned mine before(which I've apolozied for).

About the bolded, I had to voice that out because one of your goons here tried to talk crap about me and my pops too.
so you are in the business of paying people back in their own coin? any way let move ahead as that isn't the purpose of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
Miremoses1:

i can't recollect that.

last season's discussions aren't too far off.

pls prove me wrong by digging up the post and let's see.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
tesppidd:
i can't recollect that.

last season's discussions aren't too far off.

pls prove me wrong by digging up the post and let's see.
hmmm first half of the season, a match you guys had against ATM. It's all in the past now, I made a mistake by bringing up ur mom and sis.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
Miremoses1:
hmmm first half of the season, a match you guys had against ATM. It's all in the past now, I made a mistake by bringing up ur mom and sis.
grin

Well maybe we had an argument on something much much much deeper than one of us calling Messi or Ronaldo names.

It's all good, apology long accepted.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

Well maybe we had an argument on something much much much deeper than one of us calling Messi or Ronaldo names.

It's all good, apology long accepted.
lol it's not about messi or Ronaldo, I think what happened then was how your coach's tactics was,i called his tactics sh*t and how you guys aren't playing beautiful football anymore(something like that),then you streaked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
Smh angry Sissies
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kocvalour(m): 12:44am On Sep 09, 2018
so why was jordi Alba not called up by useless Enrique
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
kocvalour:
so why was jordi Alba not called up by useless Enrique
Don't expect to see alba in that spain lineup for a long time. Enrique and alba have serious issues. Enrique played Mathieu as a lb against juve which shows u how much he hates him.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kimbeast: 6:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by JoyAda1234(f): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
obainojazz:

For lying barkabots
Ever heard of damage control?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2018
Kimbeast:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I've always known ronaldo was a psychopathic narcissist grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:14am On Sep 11, 2018
And portugal soars on without Ronaldo,

Just like the 2016 euros final versus france and the 2017 confederations cup losers' final against mexico.

Portugal depending on Ronaldo remains a myth!

Portugal most successful without Ronaldo.

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
tesppidd:

Just like the 2016 euros final versus france and the 2017 confederations cup losers' final against mexico.

tongue
Messi Argentina is a disaster. tongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
tesppidd:

tongue

And again... You're just so bitter about the GOAT's achievement.

Trying to prove a dead point grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Netfilix:

And again... You're just so bitter about the GOAT's achievement.

Trying to prove a dead point grin
must you respond?

why not just read and move on, as others have done?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 7:41pm On Sep 11, 2018
tesppidd:
must you respond?

why not just read and move on, as others have done?

Like, you have to stop saying jagajagas..... Abi don't you think so? undecided

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
Internationls are over.

Oya everybody return to your club already.

We've got a treble to win.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3225) (3226) (3227) (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.