Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4573737 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) ... (6181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
I will sing your praises oh Dembele. 80% of your goals are winning goals. Your future is brighter than now. Once Messi is gone, I see you winning Balon d or
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
that kind of slap grin
TLona1:
You need hot slap angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
TalabiAudu:
Foolish minions don go hide. grin grin

Are u not mad like that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
Mehn Dembele has really snatched his spot in the starting eleven.

I pray he continues to excel.

Suarez Messi Dembele

That's the latest trio in town!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
ter Stegen saved us

RuuDie:
Close shave. Sociedad should have put that game to bed long ago!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2018
tesppidd:
Coutinho and Busquets rested for PSV.

Good thinking!

Nonsense thinking!!! undecided

You keep supporting all the mediocre decisions this stupid coach is making every now and then. You wanna rotate no problem, but starting both Rafinha and Roberto in the midfield was a disaster, now we payed it with every drop of our blood. Whatever happens to Arthur and Vidal, why do we buy them This coach still has the mentality of a Bilbao coach.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
TalabiAudu:

cheesy cheesy
You guys are loosing today. You know that right?
Yeah we know...tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2018
Unlimited22:
Barcelona need a lot of work.
But what do I know?
Yeah, we do. But worry first about your 'sarri-ball'
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
SerVik:

Yeah, we do. But worry first about your 'sarri-ball'
My SarriBall has taken me to the top of my league.
And I'm always the first to admit imperfections about my own team. Go to Chelsea thread and see me berating David Luiz.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
Isomerizm:
Livescores people will think Suarez actually played something because of that absolving goal.

As in. na him be the flop of the match again...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Upnepaa:

Nonsense thinking!!! undecided

You keep supporting all the mediocre decisions this stupid coach is making every now and then. You wanna rotate no problem, but starting both Rafinha and Roberto in the midfield was a disaster, now we payed it with every drop of our blood. Whatever happens to Arthur and Vidal, why do we buy them This coach still has the mentality of a Bilbao coach.
Resting Busquets/Coutinho and playing Rafinha/Roberto are not mutually exclusive events.

He could still rest B and C without pairing R and R.

Where did I praise or support EV for playing Rafinha and Roberto together?

FYI,

I am more pissed than you are for not starting Vidal especially.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
Unlimited22:

My SarriBall has taken me to the top of my league.
And I'm always the first to admit imperfections about my own team. Go to Chelsea thread and see me berating David Luiz.
Good for you.
I guess it was my high expectations based on how you guys hyped the sarri-ball on your thread. Finally got to see it today and I was far from impressed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
tesppidd:
Resting Busquets/Coutinho and playing Rafinha/Roberto are not mutually exclusive events.

He could still rest B and C without pairing R and R.

Where did I praise or support EV for playing Rafinha and Roberto together?

FYI,

I am more pissed than you are for not starting Vidal especially.
I couldn't see the game. How did the midfield fare? I did predict after seeing the line-up that it would be a tough game based on the midfielders on parade
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
SerVik:

Good for you.
I guess it was my high expectations based on how you guys hyped the sarri-ball on your thread. Finally got to see it today and I was far from impressed
The system still needs a lot of tweaking, especially on the defensive side.
It's just a good thing to grind out wins while working towards perfection.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2018

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2018
SerVik:

I couldn't see the game. How did the midfield fare? I did predict after seeing the line-up that it would be a tough game based on the midfielders on parade
I really didn't see it either.

I only saw the starting line ups.

Upnepa prolly saw the game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
Debroslink:
I will sing your praises oh Dembele. 80% of your goals are winning goals. Your future is brighter than now. Once Messi is gone, I see you winning Balon d or
Did you watch the game?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
Unlimited22:

The system still needs a lot of tweaking, especially on the defensive side.
It's just a good thing to grind out wins while working towards perfection.
True.
I pray you guys gel. It'll be nice to watch Europa once in a while and actually see exciting football.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
Excallibur:
Just watched the highlights and saw the saves he made.
Hope we're not going the man-u way though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2018
SerVik:

True.
I pray you guys gel. It'll be nice to watch Europa once in a while and actually see exciting football.
Touche, mate.
Too fucking shay.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
Heard Ter stegen was the best player for Barca.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 6:55pm On Sep 15, 2018
yeah,he made crucial saves

modextus:
Heard Ter stegen was the best player for Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
Isomerizm:
Did you watch the game?

I praised a player whose goals keep delivering 3 points even on a bad day, and you are here asking foolish question.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
SerVik:

True.
Low key...you killed it grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
Game played out like a normal away game for barca at anoeta.
We didn't play too well, we were found out severally in

midfield and defence. Messi had a bad day in

office...Suarez still the same old rusty rabbit grin.

Rafinha should have been a ball boy at nou camp.

All in all, we didn't play well but I am happy we got the job donne.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2018
Bilbao raping Madrid...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2018
femiti:
Game played out like a normal away game for barca at anoeta.
We didn't play too well, we were found out severally in

midfield and defence. Messi had a bad day in

office...Suarez still the same old rusty rabbit grin.

Rafinha should have been a ball boy at nou camp.

All in all, we didn't play well but I am happy we got the job donne.
Our game was okay, but we were the better team even though Sociedad had better chances.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
This Bilbao v Madrid match is the hottest match of the weekend ah swear!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
Debroslink:

I praised a player whose goals keep delivering 3 points even on a bad day, and you are here asking foolish question.
That was a simple question bro. But it seems you love taking things like a cave man.

Cheers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
Beautiful game between Bilbao and Madrid. Now we are not sharing top spot with anyone.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by naija01: 7:36am On Sep 17, 2018
Portuguese star Cristiano Ronaldo scored his first competitive goal for Italian champions Juventus and then added a second in Sunday's fourth Serie A game of the season, against Sassuolo in Turin.

The 33-year-old tapped in on the line after a goalmouth scramble on 50 minutes, and added a second 15 minutes later to give the reigning seven-time champions a 2-0 lead.

Even in Serie A!

I wonder why Inzaghi never won a Fifa Award!

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ronaldo-gets-off-mark-juventus-144358995--sow.html

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3228) (3229) (3230) (3231) (3232) (3233) (3234) ... (6181) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.