Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4584288 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
its been so long I saw Messi injured... So long
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
we can score more goals if suarez gets his game right
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
tesppidd:
I hope Messi would be fit for Wednesday.
Messi's injury is good news for Barcelona.
Dembele and coutinho needs to reclaim the throne.

we must start preparing for life after messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
you have a point but messi injury cannot be good news for barça

ANGELMARVE:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

lol

Are you for real?

Start preparing for after-Messi in a week when we have inter and madrid to play?

Wow!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
you have a point but messi injury cannot be good news for barça

It's not a good news per say but its meant to give the young players motivation.
I personally has grown tired of we having to rely on him for everything.
We need to start having options and seeing a flick of the future in our young players.
we need to start giving dembele a permanent starting seat in our first eleven.
He should start all matches and never see the bench again unless when injured.
I have faith in him "100%"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
half time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
No #PasstoMessiFC tactics after 20 minutes. So the outdated coach has no excuse than to play Dembele.

Now Dembele has been our most dangerous forward since he came on. If someone like Guardiola had been our coach, Dembele would have been a great demon by now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
Surprisingly we have been playing very well since Messi left the pitch
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

What good news?

Mr man.. talk well na

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

No one can claim Messi's throne as long as EV is in charge. The coach is clueless.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2018
haymekus:

We've been playing shiit as we've always been doing

You no get eyes?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
tesppidd:
lol

Are you for real?

Start preparing for after-Messi in a week when we have inter and madrid to play?

Wow!
See football is a psychological game.

You have no idea what the absence of Lionel messi against real Madrid will do to the mentality, motivation and confidence of dembele, coutinho and the rest players.

mind you i am not saying messi should not recover and play, all i am saying is that his absence will give us glimpse of the future.

Imaging beating Madrid without messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
maybe you are watching a different game but messi absense on the pitch is not too obvious

TLona1:
We've been playing shiit as we've always been doing

You no get eyes?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
haymekus:

Lenglet is improving since he's seeing game time, same as Arthur.

Our main problem has always been the forward line. Give Dembele and Malcolm a chance, and we'll have a forward line that will compete with the famous MSN.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
Mehn Arthur is the real deal abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
we did it in 2015,one of the best classico grin

ANGELMARVE:
See football is a psychological game.

You have no idea what the absence of Lionel messi against real Madrid will do to the mentality, motivation and confidence of dembele, coutinho and the rest players.

mind you i am not saying messi should not recover and play, all i am saying is that his absence will give us glimpse of the future.

Imaging beating Madrid without messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
Debroslink:

Lenglet is improving since he's seeing game time, same as Arthur.

Our main problem has always been the forward line. Give Dembele and Malcolm a chance, and we'll have a forward line that will compete with the famous MSN.

Did you notice that Suarez has been playing better since Messi left?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
Suarez, Semedo and Rakitic just wasted three assists for my Dembele.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
haymekus:

Did you notice that Suarez has been playing better since Messi left?

Like the weak shot he played from Dembele's pass? Abegii
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
Isomerizm:
Suarez, Semedo and Rakitic just wasted three assists for my Dembele.

You dey watch ball.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nawa o... For the records, messi's absence has been so obvious. Arthur, pique, rakitic have been fantastic so far
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
Debroslink:

No one can claim Messi's throne as long as EV is in charge. The coach is clueless.
Yes the coach is useless.
we need to do all we can to convince guadiola to come back to Barcelona or let xavi come coach Barcelona.

we need a coach that understands the importance of young players like dembele.

Just as we moved on from Ronaldinho and Samuel eto.

We are Barcelona, we are grateful for what Lionel messi has done for Barcelona but Barcelona is bigger than Lionel messi and we must plan for the future.

So if Lionel messi retires today , will Barcelona stop existing?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
second half
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
we did it in 2015,one of the best classico grin

The very best bro.
One of the classico i enjoyed most in my life after the 5-0 thrashing of Madrid's morhino.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Yes the coach is useless.
we need to do all we can to convince guadiola to come back to Barcelona or let xavi come coach Barcelona.

we need a coach that understands the importance of young players like dembele.

Just as we moved on from Ronaldinho and Samuel eto.

We are Barcelona, we are grateful for what Lionel messi has done for Barcelona but Barcelona is bigger than Lionel messi and we must plan for the future.

So if Lionel messi retires today , will Barcelona stop existing?

This is the summary of the whole matter.

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

Bloody Truth
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by naija01: 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tergen i see you...

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
roberto in,arthur out..barça 3-0 sevilla
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
I don't even know the exact word I can use to describe Arthur's performance today
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
How is Ter Stegen not mentioned in the "normal" conversations for best keeper!? Na wa o...!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
RuuDie:
How is Ter Stegen not mentioned in the "normal" conversations for best keeper!? Na wa o...!
He does not over exaggerate simple saves.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
barça 3-1 sevilla

(1) (2) (3) ... (3264) (3265) (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Philip6800(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.