Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4584915 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
andrew444:

Marcos Alonso was a laliga reject ,he only manage 1 league game at Real Madrid .

Kepa is not even among the top 3 goal keepers in Spain when he was at bilbao,but he is doing well at Chelsea claiming their number 1 spot

Johnny Castro could not make ATM first team and he is currently doing well at wolves,he has even earn a Spain national team call up .

Azpilicueta was average at osasuna But he is world class at Chelsea now .

Lucas digne is doing well at Everton,deulofeu is doing well at watford .

Let me end here
so as Jadon Sancho is thriving at Borrusia Dortmund, you can call him a Man City reject? When a player leaves a club where he can't break into the first team he is automatically a reject? So as Kroos left Bayern for Madrid, he is a Bayern reject? Oga is it that you don't understand football or you don't know the meaning of "reject"?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
jonsnow92:
Dembele really isn't good enough to start in this gala 11..EV should never start him anymore in any big game this season unless he improves drastically..For y'all calling for EV giving Dembele a chance, what other chance does he wants?.. how many starts did Arthur get before he proved how good he was and now we can all see...If you have it you have it.
Dembele has potential, lots of it, but he's not yet Barça's standard, the sooner we realize it, the better.. EV is on the right path by easing him into the team gradually.
Dembele puts unnecessary pressure on himself, forces the ball unnecessarily,tries to dribble foolishly, The look on EV's face when Dembele lost possession for the umpteenth time says it all.

Coutihno, Suarez Messi should be our Forward players any day any time

Man of the Match.. ARTHUR!!!!!!!

Tomorrow you will say Suarez should have no business with our starting 11

One talk today, another talk tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Messi's injury is good news for Barcelona.
Dembele and coutinho needs to reclaim the throne.

we must start preparing for life after messi.
You head dey there
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
calculator123:

Any true Cule know those that those winnings and trophies were made possible by the players and not EV. Heck EV isn't Barca standard. Guys here on Nl will make a better coach than him
this is exactly the kind of statement I associate with stupid Chelsea fans... So EV made no difference. How come then our defense improved so much? How come our fighting spirit last season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
IKON360:

this is exactly the kind of statement I associate with stupid Chelsea fans... So EV made no difference. How come then our defense improved so much? How come our fighting spirit last season?
our defense improved yet we concede goals in almost every game. Biko talk another thing and for the record I am a cule

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
calculator123:

You head dey there
I am somehow glad that he will miss both inter and Madrid.
This should serve as extra motivation to the players.
Taken on Madrid with Messi is a plus but taken on Madrid without messi is a blessing in disguise.
Our next three matches should show if we are prepared for life after Lionel messi or not.
For the first time in my life, i am not bothered about Lionel messi getting injured, in fact i don't care at all.

All I care about is making my team a formidable force with or without messi.

Lionel messi is already a legend, i appreciate all he did for the club but it's time to move on without him.

In three to five years from now, we won't be needing him again.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
IKON360:

Suarez will rather pass for Messi than waste a shot. As Messi left, I believe he felt goals were now his responsibility and no more Messi's... So he shot more.
So every game, he will keep passing to Messi when he can take a shot at goal? If he continues like this he's only going to hurt our chances of silverware this season. Especially during the KO stages of the UCL. Those games where opponents would come with a clear plan to neutralize Messi. This is my issue with him. When you're in the box with the ball, TAKE THAT SHOT!!! Stop passing every _fucking time!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
IKON360:

how is Pedro bossing EPL? How is Bellerin bossing EPL? Yet his former club wanted him back... Why? Wait o, define "bossing" let me not misunderstand you

okay they bossed ur so called EPL

even DeGea is bossed ur overhyped EPL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
Stegen should replace neuer for the german national team and spiderman for the next avengers.

God will punish valverde for the way he is treating vidal and malcom!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 11:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
IKON360:

so as Jadon Sancho is thriving at Borrusia Dortmund, you can call him a Man City reject? When a player leaves a club where he can't break into the first team he is automatically a reject? So as Kroos left Bayern for Madrid, he is a Bayern reject? Oga is it that you don't understand football or you don't know the meaning of "reject"?

Almost all English players that tried others league failed.

Read what i said and tell me which situation is like toni kroos,stop twisting things okay,did you see me mention player like aguero?you have run out of point,so you dont know what you are saying okay

Oya tell me that marcos alonso is not a madrid reject,tell me deulofeu is not a barca reject.

I am done with you okay..... EPL fan boy

I will take epl serious when any team from there dominate Europe for 5 seasons.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ANGELMARVE(m): 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Guys Neymar is returning to Barcelona at the end of this season.
This is not fake or a rumour, News outlets are saying it's a secret done deal. Even the Sun news in the UK has confirm it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 12:30am On Oct 21, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

This is not fake or a rumour, News outlets are saying it's a secret done deal.
Even the Sun news in the UK has confirm it.
source
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 12:43am On Oct 21, 2018
Neymar should remain there oo, we need Mbappe and Veratti....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 12:45am On Oct 21, 2018
God will bless whoever identified ter stegan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:51am On Oct 21, 2018
mcdreeezy:
So every game, he will keep passing to Messi when he can take a shot at goal? If he continues like this he's only going to hurt our chances of silverware this season. Especially during the KO stages of the UCL. Those games where opponents would come with a clear plan to neutralize Messi. This is my issue with him. When you're in the box with the ball, TAKE THAT SHOT!!! Stop passing every _fucking time!!!
I have not seen any scoring opportunity Suarez had and passed to Messi.

Suarez is still balling, his touches are good,

But he's just not scoring.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:54am On Oct 21, 2018
This thread kills me sometimes.

How could anyone insinuate he's glad that Messi will miss real madrid and intermilan.

E be like say na play we com play here oh!

Let's not kid ourselves,

Yes the squad is good, a lot of very good players,

But to achieve excellence this season we need Messi fit and good from A to Z.

He couldn't do it alone, but with the squad together.

The treble is the target.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:55am On Oct 21, 2018
Coutinho14:
Lol, stop him in his tracks!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:08am On Oct 21, 2018
Coutinho14:
God will bless whoever identified ter stegan
Semedo and Arthur too.

Semedo doesn't deserve the bench.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:49am On Oct 21, 2018
haymekus:

Tomorrow you will say Suarez should have no business with our starting 11

One talk today, another talk tomorrow
If Dembele was consistent, then the starting line up should be Phil Messi Dembele but like I said Dembele hasn't proved his worth yet so Suarez is still the only option.

He's better than Munir at the very least.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:57am On Oct 21, 2018
Debroslink:

As @ 2006 when we won the league and UCL double, Iniesta was still a squad player despite having huge potentials. He grew into the system when Rijkaard started playing him well.

Dembele can grow into our system and become a huge star if he gets more playing time. He created up to 4 clear chances today, 3 for Suarez and 1 for Rakitic which were all wasted.

He has more goals from open play than Suarez despite playing about 50% of Suarez's playing time. He doesn't deserve the coach he currently has. A real coach would've groomed him to a mega star by now.
I also want Dembouz to succeed really but the truth of the matter is it gets frustrating at times.. This is Barça, you don't embark on crazy runs all in the name of proving your worth..I can bet anything if we check the stats last night, Dembele would be among the top 3 in d list of those who lost possession the most and I won't be shocked if he's number one on the list.

Iniesta was eased into the system by Rijkard, he was 22 as at 2006 and he had proved his worth already, he played in almost all the league matches that season and was very instrumental, although he was subed in for most of it.. He has proven he was very good already,in fact he should have started that Final in the first place. EV is on the right path by sitting him out of some games and not letting him start at times really, maybe that would take the pressure off him. Dembele would still succeed but he has to take his chance now and be CONSISTENT.. playing well today and flopping tomorrow won't cut it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ANGELMARVE(m): 6:58am On Oct 21, 2018
veekid:
source
There is not one source, could have post links but the anti spam bot might ban me.
But it's in the sun UK, it's in daily mail and other notable sites.
You can check Google and see the news all over Google.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2018
calculator123:

I kind of agree with you though but I think Dembouz is trying to justify his huge transfer fee(who wouldn't). However one aspect of his game I still love is this passes he gives. He would have had 3 assists today is not for the mistake of the said players. Give him time, Man would come out good
Dembele was around the byline area one time and only Suarez was in the box with about 4 Seville players surrounding only Suarez.. with Dembele's footballing brain you would expect him to dribble or try to hold on to the ball and wait for support.. No, our own Dembouz crossed the ball with huge faith somehow the ball will bypass the 4 Seville players and fortuitoussly land on Suarez feet or head.. Of course the effort was futile.
You get the point?.. He's doing too hard and there's no time for that, When Malcom is finally giving a chance and he takes it, don't be surprised if Malcom starts playing ahead of him.

Trying too hard won't cut it for now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2018
calculator123:

I kind of agree with you though but I think Dembouz is trying to justify his huge transfer fee(who wouldn't). However one aspect of his game I still love is this passes he gives. He would have had 3 assists today is not for the mistake of the said players. Give him time, Man would come out good
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:08am On Oct 21, 2018
Low-key
Messi would miss 3 weeks of Football.. This isn't good news in any way at all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 7:44am On Oct 21, 2018
My only problem here is messi injury, it came at wrong time when we needed him most to define our season half way. Quick recovery Goat.

Arthur of a guy is a mini xavi, that dude will surely do well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2018
scantee:
My only problem here is messi injury, it came at wrong time when we needed him most to define our season half way. Quick recovery Goat G.O.A.T.

Arthur of a guy is a mini xavi, that dude will surely do well.

Always write it that way. Beside, it's not a wrong time to be honest. It's still early on the season and our competitors in the league aren't doing exactly better while we are atop of the UCL table. So Messiless Barca for a month isn't a bad thing for now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 21, 2018
tesppidd:
Semedo and Arthur too.

Semedo doesn't deserve the bench.

Just watch how he will return to the bench now that roberto is fit
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 9:15am On Oct 21, 2018
I think, It gives Valvershit a massive boner to see all four captains on the field, because, I don't understand why you would oust Arthur, who practically was one of the most resourceful players yesterday, and replace him with Sergio Roberto.

Valvershit also replaced Suarez, the only forward who actually created goal scoring chances, with Munir. Yesterday, the idiot didn't try to the defend, but had to bring in unnecessary players just to prove a point to the gods.

It hurts to see Dembouz like this. I try hard to support him, but somehow, he just proves to be undeserving of our support. I don't what the coach told him that made him play that terribly in the latter half.

And I hear some people crackling fireworks at Messi's injury just because it gives the younger players some game time? Really?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 11:02am On Oct 21, 2018
Coutinho14:

We don't need veratti okay,if we need veratti then why did we buy Arthur ?

Mbappe maybe yes but veratti ,Hell No
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:59am On Oct 21, 2018
nihilistjnr:
was it on this thread that i read that Modric was the reason for Madrid's success not Ororo? cheesy

tespidd some of your boys on this thread deserve severe beating abeg
Guy forget all those childish talk. Anyone who says so in order to discredit Ronaldo is either a kid or just plain foolish. Bants or no bants, that's a no-brainer. We know football is a team sport and hence it will be inappropriate to attribute their success to Ronaldo alone, yet Ronaldo was everything to them. If not for Ronaldo, I dare say they might have managed 1 of the 4 UCL they won in recent years. That's if not 0 sef.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
andrew444:

We don't need veratti okay,if we need veratti then why did we buy Arthur ?

Mbappe maybe yes but veratti ,Hell No
we need neither mbappe or verratti
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

This is not fake or a rumour, News outlets are saying it's a secret done deal.
Even the Sun news in the UK has confirm it.
Story!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.