Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4584253 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
Dembele really isn't good enough to start in this gala 11..EV should never start him anymore in any big game this season unless he improves drastically..For y'all calling for EV giving Dembele a chance, what other chance does he wants?.. how many starts did Arthur get before he proved how good he was and now we can all see...If you have it you have it.
Dembele has potential, lots of it, but he's not yet Barça's standard, the sooner we realize it, the better.. EV is on the right path by easing him into the team gradually.
Dembele puts unnecessary pressure on himself, forces the ball unnecessarily,tries to dribble foolishly, The look on EV's face when Dembele lost possession for the umpteenth time says it all.

Coutihno, Suarez Messi should be our Forward players any day any time

Man of the Match.. ARTHUR!!!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
shocked shocked

Messi will miss el classico.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
Debroslink:

Bravo came to England well past his prime @ 32 years I think. Stegen is just 26. If De Gea, Cortoise and Kepa could do well in EPL, Stegen will do much more.

However, we didn't see the beast in De Gea while @ Atletico. I know his fans will say he was young.

Goalkeepers still do well at old age though..

Stegen would do well in England, but not more than De Gea.

At the bold, yes he was young then.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
I am happy and sad at the same time. It is obvious Messi is making other players lazy especially el pisteiro. I mean the moment Messi left the pitch Suarez brain received sense knowing Messi wasn't present to Ball feed him. Let ask our self, when was the last time we saw a Suarez trying to take on players?, trying to make reasonable passes?
However, our midfield collapsed the moment he left, we were doing the ball chasing instead of ball passing, what happened to our possession football?
Why is Valverde benching Malcolm? This man needs to go when the season ends.
Stegen was our savior this night else we would have dropped 2 or 3 points. He did a double double save, among other single saves he did. Man is a beast, wondering why some people think De gea Is better than him?
All in all, 3 points in the bag that what count

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
TalabiAudu:

At bold, well, I'm yet to see an old keeper who did well after crossing from one major league to another.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
TalabiAudu:

Because you are God to know he won't do well than De gea right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
calculator123:

Because you are God to know he won't do well than De gea right?

That's the problem I have with EPL fans. They believe anything outside their league is inferior unless it is tested in EPL.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
jonsnow92:
Dembele really isn't good enough to start in this gala 11..EV should never start him anymore in any big game this season unless he improves drastically..For y'all calling for EV giving Dembele a chance, what other chance does he wants?.. how many starts did Arthur get before he proved how good he was and now we can all see...If you have it you have it.
Dembele has potential, lots of it, but he's not yet Barça's standard, the sooner we realize it, the better.. EV is on the right path by easing him into the team gradually.
Dembele puts unnecessary pressure on himself, forces the ball unnecessarily,tries to dribble foolishly, The look on EV's face when Dembele lost possession for the umpteenth time says it all.

I kind of agree with you though but I think Dembouz is trying to justify his huge transfer fee(who wouldn't). However one aspect of his game I still love is this passes he gives. He would have had 3 assists today is not for the mistake of the said players. Give him time, Man would come out good
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
Debroslink:

That's the problem I have with EPL fans. They believe anything outside their league is inferior unless it is tested in EPL.
lol they forget in a hurry the superstars in their league are mostly laliga rejects
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
Awesome01:
Suarez had to be gifted a penalty kick to put his name on the score sheet. Oshi radarada
Has the word gifted change it meaning because the match I watched, Suarez deserves the penalty and not this gifted you are yarning about
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
calculator123:
I am happy and sad at the same time. It is obvious Messi is making other players lazy especially el pisteiro. I mean the moment Messi left the pitch Suarez brain received sense knowing Messi wasn't present to Ball feed him. Let ask our self, when was the last time we saw a Suarez trying to take on players?, trying to make reasonable passes?
However, our midfield collapsed the moment he left, we were doing the ball chasing instead of ball passing, what happened to our possession football?
Why is Valverde benching Malcolm? This man needs to go when the season ends.
Stegen was our savior this night else we would have dropped 2 or 3 points. He did a double double save, among other single saves he did. Man is a beast, wondering why some people think De gea Is better than him?
All in all, 3 points in the bag that what count
Messi ball feeds Suarez?? Proof you don't watch Barcelona matches. Oblak is far better than Stegen, so relax. So if EV leaves we can bring you to coach us to division two abi? Oga abeg no dey watch back of tv jor
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
we can score more goals if suarez gets his game right
Exactly, he is just being lazy waiting for Messi to Ball feed him. This night game is a testament to that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
jonsnow92:

As @ 2006 when we won the league and UCL double, Iniesta was still a squad player despite having huge potentials. He grew into the system when Rijkaard started playing him well.

Dembele can grow into our system and become a huge star if he gets more playing time. He created up to 4 clear chances today, 3 for Suarez and 1 for Rakitic which were all wasted.

He has more goals from open play than Suarez despite playing about 50% of Suarez's playing time. He doesn't deserve the coach he currently has. A real coach would've groomed him to a mega star by now.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by naija01: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
This was why we are Barcelona, we don't put mediocre goalkeepers at our goal post.

we had to sacrifice bravo in favour of Stegen, so it's only fair that he pays us back with good performance.

The only positive thing the board of directors did since our last president left was neymar, coutinho, dembele, Arthur, umtiti, rakitic, semedo and stegen.
These are amongst the achievements of the current boards.

By the way we would have won by 7 goals to 2 with dembele having three assists.
we need a no nonsense striker like Samuel etoe.

I totally agree with you about Suarez...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
calculator123:

lol they forget in a hurry the superstars in their league are mostly laliga rejects
please list some la liga rejects thriving in epl...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
Dembele played nonsense today. Just kept losing the ball. Sevilla scored their second goal right after Dembele lost the ball. And I don't understand why the coach took Arthur off for Roberto. It should have been for Vidal

When Messi went off, Suarez started taking shots. If maybe, Messi was on the pitch Suarez would prefer to play a thousand one-twos without taking shots at goal.

Hopefully Messi's injury doesn't keep him out for long. ter Stegen is my MOTM with his superman saves.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
IKON360:
Sanchez, Pedro, Herrera, Bellerin etc
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2018
no striker on earth can out play or out perform Messi, you either conform or you leave; ask Ibra, Villa, Sanchez etc
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
Bushyhair:

Sanchez, Pedro, Herrera, Bellerin etc
so these are the rejects that became super stars? So Bellerin is a superstar? Sanchez WAS a superstar at Arsenal... Pedro left cos of Neymar. Herrera is average. Oga rewatch football abeg

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
IKON360:

Messi ball feeds Suarez?? Proof you don't watch Barcelona matches. Oblak is far better than Stegen, so relax. So if EV leaves we can bring you to coach us to division two abi? Oga abeg no dey watch back of tv jor
Obvious you are ignorant one here. Messi literally gets to Ball to Suarez feet only for Baba to play rubbish most of the time. Well saying Oblak is better than Stegen is your opinion which I respect. EV isn't a Barca coach material so if you want him on, I pray may God manage your life the same way EV has been managing Barca. I await your AMEN
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
IKON360:
Kun Aguero, Sanchez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
mcdreeezy:
Dembele played nonsense today. Just kept losing the ball. Sevilla scored their second goal right after Dembele lost the ball. And I don't understand why the coach took Arthur off for Roberto. It should have been for Vidal

When Messi went off, Suarez started taking shots. If maybe, Messi was on the pitch Suarez would prefer to play a thousand one-twos without taking shots at goal.

Hopefully Messi's injury doesn't keep him out for long. ter Stegen is my MOTM with his superman saves.
Suarez will rather pass for Messi than waste a shot. As Messi left, I believe he felt goals were now his responsibility and no more Messi's... So he shot more.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
calculator123:

Has the word gifted change it meaning because the match I watched, Suarez deserves the penalty and not this gifted you are yarning about

Oh sorry, I didn't mean barca was gifted o, the penalty was well deserved. What I meant was the fact that Suarez may not have scored today if not given the chance to take the penalty. That's all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
calculator123:
Kun Aguero, Sanchez
Aguero was a reject? Na wa o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
IKON360:

so these are the rejects that became super stars? So Bellerin is a superstar? Sanchez WAS a superstar at Arsenal... Pedro left cos of Neymar. Herrera is average. Oga rewatch football abeg

oga Pedro was not even in form again@Barcelona, Sanchez is from laliga, Bellerin is a barca reject even though they wanted him back buh he is doing okay under the new coach.....all these players are average and they 're bossing ur so called EPL

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
mcdreeezy:

@bolded God bless you very much
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
IKON360:

Marcos Alonso was a laliga reject ,he only manage 1 league game at Real Madrid .

Kepa is not even among the top 3 goal keepers in Spain when he was at bilbao,but he is doing well at Chelsea claiming their number 1 spot

Johnny Castro could not make ATM first team and he is currently doing well at wolves,he has even earn a Spain national team call up .

Azpilicueta was average at osasuna But he is world class at Chelsea now .

Lucas digne is doing well at Everton,deulofeu is doing well at watford .

Let me end here

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
calculator123:

Obvious you are ignorant one here. Messi literally gets to Ball to Suarez feet only for Baba to play rubbish most of the time. Well saying Oblak is better than Stegen is your opinion which I respect. EV isn't a Barca coach material so if you want him on, I pray may God manage your life the same way EV has been managing Barca. I await your AMEN
If losing once in the season is bad, abeg I need that bad. If winning the league and the Spanish cup in the first season is bad, damn, I need that bad. Later check the number of assists Suarez has for Messi and check the number of assists Messi has for Suarez. In fact check the chances created they have for each other.
AMEN!! By the way
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ANGELMARVE(m): 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
Debroslink:

One keeper that conceded 44 goals was bought for over 70m by Chelsea. Their great Cortoise has been leaking in goals like basket since he returned to Spain's capital.

Let one slowpoke come and preach De Gea.
Same degea conceiving goals for Spain like basket.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
Awesome01:

Oh sorry, I didn't mean barca was gifted o, the penalty was well deserved. What I meant was the fact that Suarez may not have scored today if not given the chance to take the penalty. That's all
oh now I get you.. Although he had nice attempts before the Pk, which shows his hunger for goal..
I believe Messi is just making him lazy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
Bushyhair:

oga Pedro was not even in form again@Barcelona, Sanchez is from laliga, Bellerin is a barca reject even though they wanted him back buh he is doing okay under the new coach.....all these players are average and they 're bossing ur so called EPL
how is Pedro bossing EPL? How is Bellerin bossing EPL? Yet his former club wanted him back... Why? Wait o, define "bossing" let me not misunderstand you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
IKON360:

If losing once in the season is bad, abeg I need that bad. If winning the league and the Spanish cup in the first season is bad, damn, I need that bad. Later check the number of assists Suarez has for Messi and check the number of assists Messi has for Suarez. In fact check the chances created they have for each other.
AMEN!! By the way
Any true Cule know those that those winnings and trophies were made possible by the players and not EV. Heck EV isn't Barca standard. Guys here on Nl will make a better coach than him

(1) (2) (3) ... (3266) (3267) (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.