Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4585600 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Baddestguyp:
we need neither mbappe or verratti

No veratti but mbappe

Our midfield is stuck ,fans are even angry Vidal is not playing then you want us to get veratti?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Isomerizm:
I think, It gives Valvershit a massive boner to see all four captains on the field, because, I don't understand why you would oust Arthur, who practically was one of the most resourceful players yesterday, and replace him with Sergio Roberto.

Valvershit also replaced Suarez, the only forward who actually created goal scoring chances, with Munir. Yesterday, the idiot didn't try to the defend, but had to bring in unnecessary players just to prove a point to the gods.

It hurts to see Dembouz like this. I try hard to support him, but somehow, he just proves to be undeserving of our support. I don't what the coach told him that made him play that terribly in the latter half.

And I hear some people crackling fireworks at Messi's injury just because it gives the younger players some game time? Really?
Substituting Arthur was just perfect,he needs him very fresh for the CL game on Wednesday, the Sub was well justified, Arthur covers lots of ground and at the same time been very very technical and controlling the game as well as he can, that's y its just funny when guys says Rakitic isn't creative because he sacrificed his creativity for the team.. Nothing but Bullsheeet.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
andrew444:

No veratti but mbappe

Our midfield is stuck ,fans are even angry Vidal is not playing then you want us to get veratti?
Which fans are angry Vidal isn't playing?

His place is the bench.. If I were Vidal, I'll get mouka foam and exchange my seat with the mattress.. That's his place.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
jonsnow92:

His place is the bench.. If I were Vidal, I'll get mouka foam and exchange my seat with the mattress.. That's his place.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
jonsnow92:

How can you say his place is at the bench ?

Must rakitic play the whole game ? Even average Roberto is getting more game time than Vidal.

Vidal is world class and will make any football team first 11.

You are an example of ashawo Barca fan,not suprised ,only few genuine Barcelona fan on this page .

Go to Barca blaugranes and see real fans from all over the world ,you are here saying Vidal deserve to be benched ... mtscheew

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
andrew444:

How can you say his place is at the bench ?

Must rakitic play the whole game ? Even average Roberto is getting more game time than Vidal.

Vidal is world class and will make any football team first 11.

You are an example of ashawo Barca fan,not suprised ,only few genuine Barcelona fan on this page .

Go to Barca blaugranes and see real fans from all over the world ,you are here saying Vidal deserve to be benched ... mtscheew
Lol..Vidal is world class? OK Sir, Pharisee Barça Fan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
lmao person talk sey Vidal na world class, cules sha...... the other talk sey we no need Veratti
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
jonsnow92:
Lol..Vidal is world class? OK Sir, Pharisee Barça Fan.

Person make juventus first 11 and Bayern and you don't think he his world class ?

Abeg pass that weed wey you dey smoke

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Baddestguyp:
we need neither mbappe or verratti
I would appreciate an Mbappe even though his play is too direct
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
Coutinho14:
lmao person talk sey Vidal na world class, cules sha...... the other talk sey we no need Veratti
Vidal na world class take it or leave it. How many players can command a first team jersey in both juve and Bayern?..

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
I think people are bus hard on dembele because of Messi's injury. I watched the match, true, they collected the ball from him for the second goal, but then, he gave Saurez two passes he could have converted, but suarez couldn't convert it. For me, he had a decent game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ANGELMARVE(m): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
If valverde don't use maicom against inter and Madrid then he needs to get out of the club.
How can a very very good footballer be dying on our bench.

Now that Lionel messi is injured, he has no reason whatsoever not to use maicom.

He should give maicom and Vidal 90 minutes against inter and Madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
Debroslink:
As far as I am concerned, there's no keeper in EPL that's as good as Ter Stegen.
You can make your point without mentioning the EPL, I read another folk here say EPL overrated their keepers, if it was true, why do we have Neuer from the Buli and Casillas and at some point Valdez winning the top awards for goal keepers?
You guys should just enjoy football and stop the unnecessary comparisons.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Afobear: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
Dembeflop

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
If valverde don't use maicom against inter and Madrid then he needs to get out of the club.

Now that Lionel messi is injured, he has no reason whatsoever not to use maicom.

Baba Malcom is not dying on the bench ooo, he's dying at home cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
patrickmuf:
You can make your point without mentioning the EPL, I read another folk here say EPL overrated their keepers, if it was true, why do we have Neuer from the Buli and Casillas and at some point Valdez winning the top awards for goal keepers?
You guys should just enjoy football and stop the unnecessary comparisons.

When your folks rated Hazard @ Messi's level, I didn't see you object against it. Why are you now upset because we said Stegen is performing above EPL keepers?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ANGELMARVE(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nicolars:

Baba Malcom is not dying on the bench ooo, he's dying at home cheesy grin cheesy
lol This coach is very low class.
Why did we even purchased malcom if he won't even make the bench?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Debroslink:

When your folks rated Hazard @ Messi's level, I didn't see you object against it. Why are you now upset because we said Stegen is performing above EPL keepers?

He was just trolling, everybody knows Messi is in a league of his own...Some of this arguments are pointless.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

They have to justify that at training.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
These Barka fans, any little thing, they compare LA Ligo with EPL.

Is your league so that boring?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
but you are the that mentioned de gea in discussion about ter stegen

TalabiAudu:
These Barka fans, any little thing, they compare LA Ligo with EPL.

Is your league so that boring?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
MJBOLT:
but you are the that mentioned de gea in discussion about ter stegen

No. You guys started it.

Saying Stegen is better than all EPL keepers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
mcdreeezy:
So every game, he will keep passing to Messi when he can take a shot at goal? If he continues like this he's only going to hurt our chances of silverware this season. Especially during the KO stages of the UCL. Those games where opponents would come with a clear plan to neutralize Messi. This is my issue with him. When you're in the box with the ball, TAKE THAT SHOT!!! Stop passing every _fucking time!!!
you watch football, I don't blame Suarez sha, the guy has an amazing passing range and is very intelligent. Even when his confidence in shooting is low, he still makes clever runs to get defenders out of shape(those moves against Tottenham) but sometimes he can miss annoying chances, so its better for him to pass to Messi who finishes better than him. However now that Messi is injured... We are in serious wahala. I just pray Suarez and the supporting cast step up

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
andrew444:

Almost all English players that tried others league failed.

Read what i said and tell me which situation is like toni kroos,stop twisting things okay,did you see me mention player like aguero?you have run out of point,so you dont know what you are saying okay

Oya tell me that marcos alonso is not a madrid reject,tell me deulofeu is not a barca reject.

I am done with you okay..... EPL fan boy

I will take epl serious when any team from there dominate Europe for 5 seasons.
firstly, I am not an EPL fanboy, I love football and I'll say the truth. Firstly, how is Marcos Alonso bossing epl? The best left back in epl is Benjamin Mendy. What or where Deulofeu bossing his own abeg? Don't shame Barca's fans with your empty comments abeg.

Real Madrid is the only team that has bossed Europe almost close to half a decade. Barcelona hasn't. Yet we dey flog Madrid steady, if they see draw they celebrate. So its not by bossing Europe.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
Concerning Dembele enn, I think we should just start counting our losses! I would be surprised if he becomes so good in Barcelona. He is so frustrating to watch.

I'm 100% sure our opponents coaches don't even tell their players to mark him tightly, because 8 out of 10 times, he'd lose the ball.

If PSG wants him, let them come and carry him jare, but not in exchange for Mbappe sha.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
homesteady:
Concerning Dembele enn, I think we should just start counting our losses! I would be surprised if he becomes so good in Barcelona. He is so frustrating to watch.

I'm 100% sure our opponents coaches don't even tell their players to mark him tightly, because 8 out of 10 times, he'd lose the ball.

If PSG wants him, let them come and carry him jare, but not in exchange for Mbappe sha.
his speed is terrorism... And he finishes better than Dembele.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 22, 2018
A certain time ago ,a certain BykeByke said Dembeflop is the best young player in the world today .....What a sweet joke

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 5:46am On Oct 22, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

Malcom plays the same left wing as coutinho.. or how do you want him to do it.
Who should he bench? coutinho, arthur or rakitic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2018
IKON360:

firstly, I am not an EPL fanboy, I love football and I'll say the truth. Firstly, how is Marcos Alonso bossing epl? The best left back in epl is Benjamin Mendy. What or where Deulofeu bossing his own abeg? Don't shame Barca's fans with your empty comments abeg.

Real Madrid is the only team that has bossed Europe almost close to half a decade. Barcelona hasn't. Yet we dey flog Madrid steady, if they see draw they celebrate. So its not by bossing Europe.

I am glad you are even a barca fan like me.

But common bro benjamin mendy the best full back in EPL? Benjamin Mendy is world class no doubt but dont call him the best yet,remember this same guy has injury problem,he was out for about 7 months last season and could only play 5 epl games for city remember so you want to judge the best left back that way?

Mendy might be a better defender then alonso but he is not the best full back yet,he should get consistent games as alonso then i will agree with you

73 epl games for marcos alonso and 14 epl goals in 2 seasons,even some wingers dont have such stats

When i say deulofeu is bossing epl,i did not mean he his playing like hazard salah and co,after his short loan spell,warford signed him immediately and he is a first team player unless injured,and mind you he didnt do that bad at everton

Madrid is not the only team that bossed europe,Yes madrid are the number 1 european team then barca comes close.

For the past 10 years madrid has won only 4 champions league which they don 3 on a row,then which team is next? Barca is next barca won 3,so what the hell are you trying to say? Barca won 2009.... 2011 and 2015, google is there for you to check the winners of champions league fro 2008
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
Malcom plays the same left wing as coutinho.. or how do you want him to do it.
Who should he bench? coutinho, arthur or rakitic.

Coutinho plas at the Midfield also.

The last time i check dembele plays with messi and suarez upfront and coutinho can be pushed to be midfield, if they can do so for dembele then they can also try to do so for malcom
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 8:04am On Oct 22, 2018
andrew444:

Coutinho plas at the Midfield also.

The last time i check dembele plays with messi and suarez upfront and coutinho can be pushed to be midfield, if they can do so for dembele then they can also try to do so for malcom

If coutinho is going to play in the midfield, Arthur would have to sit

When messi was fit, dembele and Malcom were not in the starting XI, with messi injured , only one can make the xi, not 2 unless another person sits
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:40am On Oct 22, 2018
andrew444:

I am glad you are even a barca fan like me.

But common bro benjamin mendy the best full back in EPL? Benjamin Mendy is world class no doubt but dont call him the best yet,remember this same guy has injury problem,he was out for about 7 months last season and could only play 5 epl games for city remember so you want to judge the best left back that way?

Mendy might be a better defender then alonso but he is not the best full back yet,he should get consistent games as alonso then i will agree with you

73 epl games for marcos alonso and 14 epl goals in 2 seasons,even some wingers dont have such stats

When i say deulofeu is bossing epl,i did not mean he his playing like hazard salah and co,after his short loan spell,warford signed him immediately and he is a first team player unless injured,and mind you he didnt do that bad at everton

Madrid is not the only team that bossed europe,Yes madrid are the number 1 european team then barca comes close.

For the past 10 years madrid has won only 4 champions league which they don 3 on a row,then which team is next? Barca is next barca won 3,so what the hell are you trying to say? Barca won 2009.... 2011 and 2015, google is there for you to check the winners of champions league fro 2008
well I prefer Mendy to Alonso, he will be an awesome contribution to a Barcelona without Messi. Alonso's poor pace and poorer defensive positioning is dangerous but he has a knack for goals and that is cool.

Deulofeu is just there, fast but senseless, but Dembele is better than him.

EPL once dominated Europe but it was in the past, their media is their biggest problem. Too much hype is killing players their, now they've turned to Sancho that is not even in England, hype! Imagine if Mbappe was in England!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3268) (3269) (3270) (3271) (3272) (3273) (3274) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.