Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4594461 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by melodyogonna(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
IKON360:

wtf Richarlison? What's he adding to the team please?
He score goals na, and he is young.

Already the key player in his new club, he was the key player for Watford too before he was transferred, but he won't be cheap.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
Excallibur:
Abeg where i fit get 'take the ball , pass the ball'
I have actually been looking for where to get it too. For almost a month now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
3355 cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2018
And the club has officially signed murillo on loan until june 30, 2019. There is an purchase option for £25m. He would be officially presented on December 27
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
Who the fuuucck is Murillo??

Jesus Christ...we are literally signing farmers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2018
melodyogonna:

Already the key player in his new club, he was the key player for Watford too before he was transferred, but he won't be cheap.

Not every striker can play the barca way. We should learn from strikers like Paco.and Munir who can only play in a free flowing. end to end situations and are ineffective in possession based, short passing situations like barca does.

We need a striker who plays like Suarez but converts at least 2 out of 4 chances.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2018
BykeLaByke:
@byke. Longest time, where have you been hiding?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2018
BykeLaByke:

If you don't follow European football keep your mouth shut
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
melodyogonna:

there are many players that though they are "key to their clubs" they are not big enough for Barca, especially forwards
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
ayoalani:

ah dey also look 4 all or nothing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
weekend I'm watching majorly Everton's match, word on the street is that Andre Gomes has improved massively
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2018
ayoalani:

Excallibur:
Abeg where i fit get 'take the ball , pass the ball'
https://openload.co/f/wKrzUSTXafk#
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2018
IKON360:
weekend I'm watching majorly Everton's match, word on the street is that Andre Gomes has improved massively

Yh but digne is the real beast

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
IKON360:
Not all players are meant for the top clubs like Barcelona where pressure to do well every single week are enormous. Players like Gomes does not fit into this profile. He is a good player, yes, but he is better fitted for middle-table clubs like Everton and Valencia. Away from the limelight, such players reach their best abilities. Whereas in Barcelona, he's always on the spotlight. I hope he remains there. Barcelona is not meant for everyone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 6:14am On Dec 21, 2018
jpmoriarti:
Not all players are meant for the top clubs like Barcelona where pressure to do well every single week are enormous. Players like Gomes does not fit into this profile. He is a good player, yes, but he is better fitted for middle-table clubs like Everton and Valencia. Away from the limelight, such players reach their best abilities. Whereas in Barcelona, he's always on the spotlight. I hope he remains there. Barcelona is not meant for everyone.
yet he performed so well at Euro 2016 that Madrid, Juve and we all wanted him? Sha he had to grow some nettle, we may end up bringing him back and keeping him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 7:14am On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2018
Awesome01:

Not every striker can play the barca way. We should learn from strikers like Paco.and Munir who can only play in a free flowing. end to end situations and are ineffective in possession based, short passing situations like barca does.

We need a striker who plays like Suarez but converts at least 2 out of 4 chances.
Richarlison can thrive at Barça. He's more like a midfielder who occupies the point forward role. And the energy he puts into games is a factor not to overlook too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by melodyogonna(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2018
Awesome01:

This is true tho, I don't think Richardlison can play possession based football.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2018
Isomerizm:
Richarlison can thrive at Barça. He's more like a midfielder who occupies the point forward role. And the energy he puts into games is a factor not to overlook too.
abeg leave Richarlison, the only player in Everton that might thrive in Barca is Sigurdsson.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by purplekayc(m): 11:57am On Dec 21, 2018
Who'll replace messi when he retires?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
Barcelona fans, I no gree o. One of you said that being tall is a talent. Please, we need your input. On the Chelsea thread.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
Unlimited22:
Barcelona fans, I no gree o. One of you said that being tall is a talent. Please, we need your input. On the Chelsea thread.
What input do you need, exactly? You don't agree with the person who said it, fine. Why do you need other people's inputs? Or are you doubting your own conviction?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
Cules,am I the only one that is not feeling pep in a new club such as Bayern Munich and Man City .I mean there's a very huge difference between Pep of Barca and current Pep

At Barca he struggled with the No9 system and unleashed terror on teams with Messi at False 9.So seeing him doing "well" with Lewandonski and Aguero made me to realise Pep's will never win Champions league again unless he goes back to his system which is the false 9 and heavy possession system and maybe tweaking it with his current flare.Hes a coach that survives heavily on possession and he barely dominates possession against a determined team.

At Barca,only but a few games did teams go toe to toe with us.We completely outclassed teams from 0 minute to final whistle.Infact most of our losses came via Away Goals in the champions league in which teams had to score and had to be defensively disciplined like interested and Chelsea.But now,any team that matches him toe to toe will win him as he goes completely clueless on what to do and this has been seen in his champions league games away since he left Barca

Many will say because he had Messi,but we can't also forget how he made Villa,Pedro and Busquets the beasts they were.Now players from Academy barely bring out that potential under him.I remember how he played Yaya,Sylvinho in their unnatural positions in Rome in 2009,how he played a very inexperienced Busquet and how he made Manchester United play only 10mins in that final.We were hit with Injuries and suspensions for that game but we completely nullified a high flying Manchester United with Cristano and van der Saar.

He's gone to a team with experience in Bayern,has struggled in the champions league and once he gets to quarterfinals with this City team,he will be knocked out.Sorry to say but I don't see Pep's doing any wonders in the near future.

I brought this up because I was just watching highlight of World Club Cup final against Santos on youtube that had Neymar and remembered watching how we tore that team apart with Pep and honestly ever see he left Barca,i have not seen that kind of football from him

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:36pm On Dec 21, 2018
Adiwana:
Cules,am I the only one that is not feeling pep in a new club such as Bayern Munich and Man City .I mean there's a very huge difference between Pep of Barca and current Pep

At Barca he struggled with the No9 system and unleashed terror on teams with Messi at False 9.So seeing him doing "well" with Lewandonski and Aguero made me to realise Pep's will never win Champions league again unless he goes back to his system which is the false 9 and heavy possession system and maybe tweaking it with his current flare.Hes a coach that survives heavily on possession and he barely dominates possession against a determined team.

At Barca,only but a few games did teams go toe to toe with us.We completely outclassed teams from 0 minute to final whistle.Infact most of our losses came via Away Goals in the champions league in which teams had to score and had to be defensively disciplined like interested and Chelsea.But now,any team that matches him toe to toe will win him as he goes completely clueless on what to do and this has been seen in his champions league games away since he left Barca

Many will say because he had Messi,but we can't also forget how he made Villa,Pedro and Busquets the beasts they were.Now players from Academy barely bring out that potential under him.I remember how he played Yaya,Sylvinho in their unnatural positions in Rome in 2009,how he played a very inexperienced Busquet and how he made Manchester United play only 10mins in that final.We were hit with Injuries and suspensions for that game but we completely nullified a high flying Manchester United with Cristano and van der Saar.

He's gone to a team with experience in Bayern,has struggled in the champions league and once he gets to quarterfinals with this City team,he will be knocked out.Sorry to say but I don't see Pep's doing any wonders in the near future.

Go and sort out your ish with Pep Guardiola, it is not our problem!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
philfearon:

Is just an observation abi you get personal problem with him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
philfearon:

Harsh!
Immature!!
Rude!!!

Someone typed that long epistle.. the best you could have done is ignore

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
Adiwana:

I brought this up because I was just watching highlight of World Club Cup final against Santos on youtube that had Neymar and remembered watching how we tore that team apart with Pep and honestly ever see he left Barca,i have not seen that kind of football from him
He is already doing wonders with man city Baba sit down. And how many wonders has barca done sinse he left?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2018
Neymar1095:

He is already doing wonders with man city Baba sit down. And how many wonders has barca done sinse he left?

To you, treble no be wonder

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nicolars:

Delivered by my boy neymar.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nicolars:

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nicolars:

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 10:05am On Dec 22, 2018
Awesome01:

@byke. Longest time, where have you been hiding?
Been around G...just say here no deh sweet like before....New generation Barca fans are.. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.