Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4618318 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) ... (6203) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
taiocol:

Funny Barca fans, when the stats favor you guys you remember stats can judge a player when it doesn't favour it's the opposite
which team do you support? I pray its not Chelsea!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
I am waiting for the UCL because that is where I feel we need to make a showing. We f**king did the double last year (almost going unbeaten) and people acted like we achieved nothing simply because RM won the UCL. That has to change this year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
andrew444:

Lol you cannot even do a simple mathematics

Go and check benzema goals and appearance and compare it to suarez own, let me give you small clue

Luis suarez has played 146 laliga games and scored 121 goals

Benzema has played 292 laliga games and 133 laliga goals

Benzema has score 12 more goals than suarez and before suarez arrive laliga benzema has already played for madrid for 5 seasons , LOL

Oga as far as you are a striker stats and goals will judge you benzema nor suarez is not a defensive midfielder or defender so please stop saying trash if you have no clue of what to say.

I am not here to make meaninless arguement with you.

you dey mind the guy . if he does not want to use stats to compare the two strikers.
then wetin else him wan use. some Chelsea fans sha

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
Jordan Pickshït. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
who else noticed that Suarez is always ignoring dembele?
That guy is a racist pig, may God punish him... He's gonna leave our club very soon
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
Category1:
That guy is a racist pig, may God punish him... He's gonna leave our club very soon
nice try, there are other ways to make this thread intresting than just lying

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
IKON360:

He is not lying bro go and check this site and see barca fans complaining

http://barcablaugranes.com/
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
Wait oh, is it this same Tottenham side that couldn't win a do or die match against our 2nd string players that destroyed Everton with 6 goals? Na wa.

Let's not even mention how we totally owned them during the first leg in their home.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
Category1:

I don't know if it's that extreme as I haven't really watched so many of our games this season because of change of environment, but from highlights, I've seen sometimes where both Messi and Suarez didn't pass to Dembele who was in a better position.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
IKON360:

Wat is this one saying? Do I comment here regularly?
I'm just spitting out my opinion, u are here talking crap.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Category1:

not just Suarez., alba's own is even worse and sometimes even Messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
Category1:

I just pray that this Messi and Suarez friendship b.s won't ruin us this season, I even thought I was the only person that noticed it yesterday, they just want coutinho to play ahead of him, cus they kept on ignoring him on numerous occasions. SMH
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
IKON360:

leave Suarez alone na, oya who do you want us to replace him with? Please don't say Richarlison or Benzema
Richarlison isn't a top striker yet..But currently Suarez is too inconsistent, stop leaving in the past.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
haymekus:

I just pray that this Messi and Suarez friendship b.s won't ruin us this season, I even thought I was the only person that noticed it yesterday, they just want coutinho to play ahead of him, cus they kept on ignoring him on numerous occasions. SMH
That Messi-Suarez' unhealthy friendship is what I have issues with. I just hope that Messi guy don't coach after his footballing career. It's just gonna taint his legacy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Avraham: 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
I have been noticing sef, even Messi of all people.
Dembele has potential to be a powerful footballerand he will be. He just needs discipline.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Avraham: 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Isomerizm:
That Messi-Suarez' unhealthy friendship is what I have issues with. I just hope that Messi guy don't coach after his footballing career. It's just gonna taint his legacy.
Messi prefers to play with his friends and that ia his problem with Argentina till this day.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
andrew444:

He is not lying bro go and check this site and see barca fans complaining

http://barcablaugranes.com/
I checked the site and didn't see anything...
I doubt though if Suarez and Messi will intentionally deny giving Dembele pass when he is in a better position. The goal he scored vs Athletico Madrid was assisted by Messi... The first person to celebrate the goal celebration after he scored yesterday was Suarez...
I could count a lot of times where Suarez and Coutinho, especially Coutinho made runs but never received the pass...That doesn't amount to deliberate withholding of pass.
The times when a player decides to be selfish with the ball and even spoil it does not count though... Every player does it sometimes!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
philfearon:

I doubt though if Suarez and Messi will intentionally deny giving Dembele pass when he is in a better position. The goal he scored vs Athletico Madrid was assisted by Messi... The first person to celebrate the goal celebration after he scored yesterday was Suarez...
I could count a lot of times where Suarez and Coutinho, especially Coutinho made runs but never received the pass...That doesn't amount to deliberate withholding of pass.
The times when a player decides to be selfish with the ball and even spoil it does not count though... Every player does it sometimes!!!

I will get back to you on the particular news it was being commented okay

But I never mentioned Messi bro ,I only said Suarez ,the world knows Messi is the most selfless footballer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
andrew444:

I will get back to you on the particular news it was being commented okay

But I never mentioned Messi bro ,I only said Suarez ,the world knows Messi is the most selfless footballer
Alright...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
10Dove:
Richarlison isn't a top striker yet..But currently Suarez is too inconsistent, stop leaving in the past.
simple question, you are typing off point. Who will Suarez be replaced with?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
Category1:
Wat is this one saying? Do I comment here regularly? I'm just spitting out my opinion, u are here talking crap.
that's your business
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Meta4element(m): 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
Category1:

Wat is this one saying? Do I comment here regularly?
I'm just spitting out my opinion, u are here talking crap.
You don't need to quote him...The guy doesn't watch ball..He just check livescores and comes here to yarn nonsense..
I thank God there are honest people like you who see football without sentiments...Now did you watch that dembele first goal?... Vidal was in a better position..was even raising hand for Alba..but no he decided to wait for Messi to Run in before giving it to him..of which Messi missed and the rebound came to dembele...Go and re-watch 64th minute of that game(I had to record the time cos I was so annoyed)..Messi started a counter-attack..Dribbled 2 players..For Christ sake Messi..dembele is on the run..Give him that ball..The guy is a speedster..but No Messi kept running and making unnecessary dribbles just to wait for Suarez to Run in...Eventually the ball was collected from him...Around 80th minute or so...Messi was marked..he could have simply laid the pass for Vidal on his right...but he kept making unnecessary dribbles...just because he wanted to give it to Suarez...I don't know Messi's problem I swear..He will always like Suarez to score..Even when other players are in better Position...And if anyone is thinking we will win champions league with this attitude?...Then we should prepare to crash out as usual from Quarters...Because teams playing against us won't even mind if their Goal keeper scores so far Barça is eliminated...The coach has to do something about it before it gets out of hand...
And finally Semedo na nyash...i hope he later proves me wrong

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 24, 2018
philfearon:

Go watch the match bro

Even the commentator highlighted this same issue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 24, 2018
Meta4element:

You don't need to quote him...The guy doesn't watch ball..He just check livescores and comes here to yarn nonsense..
I thank God there are honest people like you who see football without sentiments...Now did you watch that dembele first goal?... Vidal was in a better position..was even raising hand for Alba..but no he decided to wait for Messi to Run in before giving it to him..of which Messi missed and the rebound came to dembele...Go and re-watch 64th minute of that game(I had to record the time cos I was so annoyed)..Messi started a counter-attack..Dribbled 2 players..For Christ sake Messi..dembele is on the run..Give him that ball..The guy is a speedster..but No Messi kept running and making unnecessary dribbles just to wait for Suarez to Run in...Eventually the ball was collected from him...Around 80th minute or so...Messi was marked..he could have simply laid the pass for Vidal on his right...but he kept making unnecessary dribbles...just because he wanted to give it to Suarez...I don't know Messi's problem I swear..He will always like Suarez to score..Even when other players are in better Position...And if anyone is thinking we will win champions league with this attitude?...Then we should prepare to crash out as usual from Quarters...Because teams playing against us won't even mind if their Goal keeper scores so far Barça is eliminated...The coach has to do something about it before it gets out of hand...

There was a time we had a quick counter after dembouz scored, he was free on the left, Messi was with the ball attacking from the middle,but he kept on waiting for Suarez who was on the right to open up b4 he got crowded...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 24, 2018
philfearon:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:59am On Dec 24, 2018
haymekus:

South America thingy?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 5:29am On Dec 24, 2018
IKON360:

simple question, you are typing off point. Who will Suarez be replaced with?
Any striker that knows how to score ucl goals, I'm not the board, so my word isn't authority on his replacement.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 5:34am On Dec 24, 2018
haymekus:

There was a time we had a quick counter after dembouz scored, he was free on the left, Messi was with the ball attacking from the middle,but he kept on waiting for Suarez who was on the right to open up b4 he got crowded...
This is so true. Initially, when messi started this early in the season, I thought it was cos he doesn't trust Dembouz enough, but when Dembele started outperforming Suarez, he is still doing this, only on rare occasions when the team is really under pressure n time is running out, that's when he'll lay a pass for Dembele.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:31am On Dec 24, 2018
haymekus:

Go watch the match bro

Even the commentator highlighted this same issue
I watched the match... There is nothing to it. Don't make an issue out of nothing bro...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:35am On Dec 24, 2018
Meta4element:

It's true... But this wouldnt be the first time Messi has done it... And I don't think that it has anything to do with Dembele.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:19am On Dec 24, 2018
Conspiracy theories flying everywhere ! Anyways, I noticed when Messi should have made pass to Dembele on one occasion to his left but didn't. For me there's nothing to it. He could have gone through to score himself. Nobody would have been talking about any conspiracy now but to eulogise his genius. I can't doubt Messi's judgement at all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley10000: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2018
Barcelona seek Mbappe with Coutinho swap deal Barcelona believe that a swap offer of Philippe Coutinho plus €150million (£135m/$171m) will be enough to tempt Paris Saint-Germain into letting Kylian Mbappe head to the La Liga holders, per Don Balon. The Catalan club are fervent admirers of the World Cup winner but with PSG unlikely to sell for only finance, have opted to try to sweeten the deal with the ex-Liverpool star. Coutinho is close friends with PSG’s Neymar, with the hope being that the latter will convince the Ligue 1 champions’ hierarchy to sanction such a move.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) ... (6203) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.