Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4602522 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
After watching Coutinho today, I can say the board did a very good job finding a replacement for Andres gomes
Lol, pure sarcasm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
Olamyyde:
We should sell coutinho while we have the chance and loan malcom.

Riqui puig is the heir to iniesta not coutinho.
I don't agree with loaning Malcolm. He would come good if given enough game time trust me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
My biggest worry still remains no back up for Alba, if that guy get injury wahala dey o

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Come to think of it , Dembele was actually plan B to signing Coutinho...we bought him because liverpool refused to let coutinho go during the summer transfer window...lol sometimes setbacks are blessings in disguise ...3388 grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
After watching Coutinho today, I can say the board did a very good job finding a replacement for Andres gomes
Guy, you fit murder person o... Shît!!! grin shocked shocked cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
Unpopular opinion:
Coutinho is off-form and plays like a mouse that is to carry a lion on its head for 90 mins.
But i do have faith that he would regain his form soon and then leave all of us speechless.
He has it in him, the quality to succeed at barca and i trust EV to help him make manifestation of himself. #VamosCoutinho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Alba is lit! Dude is the best LB in the planet presently. The only LB with 10+ assists this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Semedo was wonderful today again... If he can maintain this form, the right back position is his to own!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
Valvershit? I don't think so
The thing that baffles me most about valverde critics is the fact that they don't seem to know what he has done for us.
Dude won a spanish double with a barca team that was suffering from neymar's loss and an unproductive iniesta.
Another thing is every barca player really wants him to renew his contract. The reality is that he isn't leaving barca anytime soon unless if he wants to so u critics just have to live with it. Barca still remains the best and the coach still remains Ernesto Valverde
#ForcaBarca

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Corrosiveman(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
I keep telling people that Vidal is not a Barca type of player his aggressiveness may do us more harm than good against sevilla we almost made us concede a penalty with the ball touching his hand......Always making silly tackles and losing the ball....... we all saw the difference when Arthur came in
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Corrosiveman:
I keep telling people that Vidal is not a Barca type of player his aggressiveness may do us more harm than good against sevilla we almost made us concede a penalty with the ball touching his hand......Always making silly tackles and losing the ball....... we all saw the difference when Arthur came in
Well Mascherano was never a barca type of player and did every "bad move' Vidal does and more but he was still considered successful at Barca.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
philfearon:
Semedo was wonderful today again... If he can maintain this form, the right back position is his to own!!!
I like the fact he can hold on to the ball under pressure and still attempt those silky body movements. He played really well today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
calculator123:
My biggest worry still remains no back up for Alba, if that guy get injury wahala dey o
EV experimented with Semedo at LB against Sevilla, wasn't bad but wasn't the alba experience you'd expect. If alba gets injured we go try manage Semedo.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Excallibur:
Come to think of it , Dembele was actually plan B to signing Coutinho...we bought him because liverpool refused to let coutinho go during the summer transfer window...lol sometimes setbacks are blessings in disguise ...3388 grin
Lol. Abeg we don dey pursue Dembele even when Neymar dey o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
ayoalani:
Valvershit? I don't think so
The thing that baffles me most about valverde critics is the fact that they don't seem to know what he has done for us.
Dude won a spanish double with a barca team that was suffering from neymar's loss and an unproductive iniesta.
Another thing is every barca player really wants him to renew his contract. The reality is that he isn't leaving barca anytime soon unless if he wants to so u critics just have to live with it. Barca still remains the best and the coach still remains Ernesto Valverde
#ForcaBarca
You'all still living in the past. He won a double when no one expected it and whatnots.

Truth is, at the beginning of last season, we were in disarray. Expectations were there but weren't high, unless of course you want to lie. But during the second half of the season, the expectations rekindled. He had whatever it took to win a treble. I'm not saying the double was bad, but y'all need to stop painting the whole stuff like he did what no other person had done.

This season is almost same as last season. Just that, he's less cautious this season, albeit against his own fundamental doctrines. And substitutions aren't as ludicrous as they were last season. But aren't those what are expected of an average manager? And at Barça we don't do average. But sadly, so many average wolves in the team: Valvershit, Rakitic, Arturo Vidal, present day Suarez.

And on those players saying out loud they want him to remain, were you expecting something contrary? You expect them to say they want him gone, out loud?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
Vidal just like Real madrid's Ceballos, running all over the pitch doing nothing and collecting yellow cards, forming busy heatmap. Valverde 'll never change from a mini mourinho to an attacking coach, I've long come to terms with that.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Isomerizm:
You'all still living in the past. He won a double when no one expected it and whatnots.

Truth is, at the beginning of last season, we were in disarray. Expectations were there but weren't high, unless of course you want to lie. But during the second half of the season, the expectations rekindled. He had whatever it took to win a treble. I'm not saying the double was bad, but y'all need to stop painting the whole stuff like he did what no other person had done.

This season is almost same as last season. Just that, he's less cautious this season, albeit against his own fundamental doctrines. And substitutions aren't as ludicrous as they were last season. But aren't those what are expected of an average manager? And at Barça we don't do average. But sadly, so many average wolves in the team: Valvershit, Rakitic, Arturo Vidal, present day Suarez.

And on those players saying out loud they want him to remain, were you expecting something contrary? You expect them to say they want him gone, out loud?
oga go coach Barca abeg..una complain too much Jesu!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
hustleranthem:
oga go coach Barca abeg..una complain too much Jesu!!
cheesy You never see anything.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sommyroy10:
cheesy You never see anything.
obob I tire for the men here seriously. Even if na Jesus come coach Barca Dem go still complain.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2019
So Vidal that played the highest number of minutes under guardiola is not barca material.?...i like the fact that there is versatility in the midfield, we cant just pass our way into winning every match ( ask the spanish team of the past four years)..... Sometimes you just have to buldoze your way and win ugly and i think that is where Vidal comes in....

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2019
10Dove:
Vidal just like Real madrid's Ceballos, running all over the pitch doing nothing and collecting yellow cards, forming busy heatmap. Valverde 'll never change from a mini mourinho to an attacking coach, I've long come to terms with that.

You don't know Ceballos.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 10:59am On Jan 28, 2019
monerozi5590:

You don't know Ceballos.
Lol... Very sure I know him more than you ever think you do
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2019
Excallibur:
So Vidal that played the highest number of minutes under guardiola is not barca material.?...i like the fact that there is versatility in the midfield, we cant just pass our way into winning every match ( ask the spanish team of the past four years)..... Sometimes you just have to buldoze your way and win ugly and i think that is where Vidal comes in....
How exactly has he been bulldozing anything? Told y'all Paulinho isn't what barca needs 2 summers ago, it took valverde a whole year to realise this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2019
10Dove:
How exactly has he been bulldozing anything? Told y'all Paulinho isn't what barca needs 2 summers ago, it took valverde a whole year to realise this.
How many games did paulinho start in? Was valverde the one that bought him or Barto?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Can the current Argentina squad lift the copa America
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 11:26am On Jan 28, 2019
Olamyyde:

How many games did paulinho start in? Was valverde the one that bought him or Barto?
All these board n coach buy arguments are excuses to exonerate coaches when signings flops. Do you know how players like Paulinho can unbalance teams? They may score 30goals a season but the team may never be balanced... same thing we suffered when Fabregas was here.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
10Dove:
All these board n coach buy arguments are excuses to exonerate coaches when signings flops. Do you know how players like Paulinho can unbalance teams? They may score 30goals a season but the team may never be balanced... same thing we suffered when Fabregas was here.
Some people can't look beyond stats. Some can't look beyond the unnecessary brute some players offer to matches.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
Isomerizm:
Some people can't look beyond stats. Some can't look beyond the unnecessary brute some players offer to matches.
As in ehn, sometimes one starts to wonder if some vintage Tony Pulls' stoke city fans invaded this thread as barca fans... smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
I never thought I'd say this but
"WE NEED DEMBELE"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Corrosiveman(m): 4:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
10Dove:
When I said it here people said am lying
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
Corrosiveman:

When I said it here people said am lying
Not everyone you see here you take serious. It's not by dropping comments here every 2 minutes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
Sommyroy10:
Well Mascherano was never a barca type of player and did every "bad move' Vidal does and more but he was still considered successful at Barca.
Mascherano's passing was sublime. It did help that he started out as a midfielder, and for a club like barca that places emphasis on building from the back, it would be a bit of a stretch to say he "did every bad move and more".

(1) (2) (3) ... (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.