Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4587808 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:20pm On Jan 24, 2019
mrcalcufast:

Lol... Nothing wey person no go see for this thread!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 9itewolf(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2019
If here be whatsapp group nd I be admin.... i for don delete some ppl sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2019
Some really plastic fans here sha. All these rotations and experimenting you guys are complaining about, you'd see the wisdom in some months/seasons.

We would not always have Messi with us. Someday, he'd hang his boots for good. If we cannot play games without him now, is it when he leaves that we'd be able to play?

For those that cannot see the big picture, some titles are more important than others. We have been more consistent than Real in the past 10 seasons, but no one cares because they have won 3 UCL titles in a row. Also, Messi has been underrated a lot in recent times because of this.

We got knocked out of the UCL last season because no one could step up when Messi suffered fatigue from saving our asses throughout the season. Yet you guys want him to play every fvcking game until he gets tired and we crash out of the UCL again. Then you'd come to complain again.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Corrosiveman(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2019
Vidal is not a Barca type of player....though i like his Aggresiveness but he does not worth Being in the squad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2019
Corrosiveman:
Vidal is not a Barca type of player....though i like his Aggresiveness but he does not worth Being in the squad

A midfielder that marks with his life? What does he not possess?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Corrosiveman(m): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tpappie:

A midfielder that marks with his life? What does he not possess?
Accurate passes....
He cant do what Arthur does in the midfield...like splittin passes to strikers.....For me he isnt a Barca type of player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2019
Corrosiveman:

Accurate passes....
He cant do what Arthur does in the midfield...like splittin passes to strikers.....For me he isnt a Barca type of player

Does arthur give forward passes at all? Thanks for making me laugh oooo

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Corrosiveman(m): 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2019
Tpappie:

Does arthur give forward passes at all? Thanks for making me laugh oooo
Maybe you didnt watch the Sevilla match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
Corrosiveman:

I did not , but I have watched at least 10 matches he has played .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Corrosiveman:

And you will use only Sevilla match to know who is a Barca type of player or not ?

Clap for your self

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LastDance: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Trouble in Paradise.

I said it and had a feeling that the huge money and wage package of dejong will unsettle the dressing room.

In my opinion this boy should not earn more than any of our first team players except players like Roberto, alena, leglent and co.

He should not even earn more than coutihno.

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/01/23/frenkie-de-jong-causing-trouble-at-barcelona-already-as-blaugrana-stars-become-jealous-of-new-signings-contract/amp/
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 12:05am On Jan 25, 2019
tesppidd:
Messi played 30 minutes on Sunday.

Messi should play the first leg, get a good result first, and then rest the second leg at home.

At least EV should rest Messi with sense na.

Next week now EV would have Messi working his socks off to salvage the situation.
That's how players get injured.

First it was rest... now na rest with sense!

is okay!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LastDance: 5:12am On Jan 25, 2019
It is time for the king to put an end to Pele and the haters once and for all.

Glory to Argentina and GOD should deliver this trophy to his son King messi.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:00am On Jan 25, 2019
RuuDie:

First it was rest... now na rest with sense!

is okay!!
grin
are you seriously trying to say you don't understand what I mean?

seriously?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:39am On Jan 25, 2019
Upnepaa:
You people should know that the club Have grown tired of the COPA. we have won it four freaking consecutive time.

With his wayward starting line up in the cup you should have deciphered that the coach has no interest the cup again.

There is no point channelling all our energy on One bloody only for our players to be misfiring when they got the UCL. we need heed to the lessons of the past.

UCL/LA LIGA go do me this season.
I really do not see the copa del rey as a distraction.
If you analyze it critically you would see that It is not a distraction.
The semi finals are done by the first week of February, and the final comes almost 3 months sometime in late April.

How does it become a distraction in any way?

Well maybe very slightly, not more than 5 percent.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 6:46am On Jan 25, 2019
tesppidd:
grin
are you seriously trying to say you don't understand what I mean?

seriously?
I kinda understand what ev was trying to do by resting messi in the first leg and nt d second.
Let's look at it this way. Before the last match, we've won sevilla just once in our past 4 matches with them in Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan with messi in the team.
The probability we would win d match even with messi in d team was little. I guess ev wanted us to get the best result out of the 1st leg without messi maybe a 2-1 loss or something near. Then, we would be able to use the advantage of camp nou and a well-rested messi to destroy them in the return leg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:26am On Jan 25, 2019
I have no problem with resting Messi, I even prefer it. But it becomes counterproductive when Valverde sets up the team to lose in the first leg and expects Messi to magically turn things around in the second leg, which would put more strain on him.

If it's Valverde decision to throw the cup away, I'm okay with it, same with many cules here. Then he shouldn't even start Messi in the 2nd leg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 7:32am On Jan 25, 2019
Una never tire for copa del Ray, we can crash out of copa del rey for all i care.
Champions League Is The Main Thing.

copa del rey my foot.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 7:33am On Jan 25, 2019
And we must beat lyon home and away.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:38am On Jan 25, 2019
ayoalani:

I kinda understand what ev was trying to do by resting messi in the first leg and nt d second.
Let's look at it this way. Before the last match, we've won sevilla just once in our past 4 matches with them in Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan with messi in the team.
The probability we would win d match even with messi in d team was little. I guess ev wanted us to get the best result out of the 1st leg without messi maybe a 2-1 loss or something near. Then, we would be able to use the advantage of camp nou and a well-rested messi to destroy them in the return leg.
Having listened to all the arguments I quite agree that the proper method is to rest players for the first leg and then use them for the second.
However the copa del rey isn't such a big distraction.
After around Feb 6th no more copa del rey until around April 20th.
There is no reason whatsoever to "throw it away"

The price we should gun for this term is the champions league UCL.
Fucck am even tired of la liga already tongue

Where we need to do the proper squad rotation is the relatively easier league games playing at the camp nou!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 7:42am On Jan 25, 2019
homesteady:
I have no problem with resting Messi, I even prefer it. But it becomes counterproductive when Valverde sets up the team to lose in the first leg and expects Messi to magically turn things around in the second leg, which would put more strain on him.

If it's Valverde decision to throw the cup away, I'm okay with it, same with many cules here. Then he shouldn't even start Messi in the 2nd leg.
No coach throws any cup away, not one like EV anyway. I would bet a million dollars that the strongest barca side possible is what he's gonna field against sevilla in d second leg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:43am On Jan 25, 2019
HumbleBoy21:
Una never tire for copa del Ray, we can crash out of copa del rey for all i care.

copa del rey my foot.
lol

For me the copa is not a distraction but what I call a bonus cup.

To put it in perspective between the day we play the UCL second round first leg(lyon) and the day we play the UCL final we play ONLY ONE copa del rey match.
Just ONE!

In other words between February and May we need to play ONLY ONE copa del rey game to win it.

"We shouldn't throw it away."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:48am On Jan 25, 2019
Rotating the squad for the copa del rey has got very very very minimal benefit for us in the champions league and la liga, I am 99 percent convinced about that.

What will benefit us in the UCL is rotate the squad in la liga.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:55am On Jan 25, 2019
grin

Am hearing rumours we are interested in Mata.

What is really going on?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:04am On Jan 25, 2019
LastDance:
It is time for the king to put an end to Pele and the haters once and for all.

Glory to Argentina and GOD should deliver this trophy to his son King messi.
Sadly and Unfortunately Brazil stand very tall against Messi's copa bid.

This time it's Brazil not Chile.

Brazil have got a far far superior squad to Argentina this time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 9:09am On Jan 25, 2019
tesppidd:
grin

What is really going on?
Lol At this rate am surprised middlesbrough beat us to mikel grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LastDance: 11:14am On Jan 25, 2019
tesppidd:
Sadly and Unfortunately Brazil stand very tall against Messi's copa bid.

This time it's Brazil not Chile.

Brazil have got a far far superior squad to Argentina this time.
Very true but any good coach should beat brazil hands down with no remorse.

Remember how Belgium exposed them.
If Argentina can use real no nonsense defenders and drop the likes of Higuain.
If they can use attackers with pace and speed, they will become unstoppable in the world.

The have the players, all they need is a coach like Someone of Atlethico Madrid, i hope this new coach of Argentina can take a clue from Diego someone and Belgium.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2019
HumbleBoy21:

copa del rey my foot.
You do know we'd have done a treble three times, had we not lost the Copa final in 2011. It's importance can't be overpassed man.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
LastDance:
Very true but any good coach should beat brazil hands down with no remorse.

Remember how Belgium exposed them.
If Argentina can use real no nonsense defenders and drop the likes of Higuain.
If they can use attackers with pace and speed, they will become unstoppable in the world.

The have the players, all they need is a coach like Someone of Atlethico Madrid, i hope this new coach of Argentina can take a clue from Diego someone and Belgium.
I really wish Aguero can step up for Argentina.

For Man City he's a LION but for Argentina he's a GOAT,
obviously not the acronym but the animal.

The coach needs to bring in Dybala and Icardi.

Then comb Estudiantes, River Plate and Boca for excellent midfielders.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LastDance: 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
tesppidd:
I really wish Aguero can step up for Argentina.

For Man City he's a LION but for Argentina he's a GOAT,
obviously not the acronym but the animal.

The coach needs to bring in Dybala and Icardi.

Then comb Estudiantes, River Plate and Boca for excellent midfielders.
100% correct.
Argentina is the most blessed footballing country for the past 20 years.
The country could have won back to back world cup since 2006.
They had all it takes but it's so unfortunate that they failed to utilize their talents.
I don't know if it was lack of proper coaches or just a cause on their side.

The 2006 squad, the 2010, 2014 and 2018 squad had every reason and all it takes to win each of the world cups but how they missed to win even a single one is still a mystery.

Its one of the mysteries of football.

Apart from the next one in Qatar, Argentina will never gather so much talents ever again in world football.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LastDance: 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2019
In case you guys have forgotten, today is the birthday of our midfield maestro and legend.

Happy birthday to XAVI.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2019
tesppidd:
grin

What is really going on?
Bring 50 mill and we'll give u Mata. We can even throw in Fellaini as a sign of good faith

(1) (2) (3) ... (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) (3386) (3387) (3388) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.