Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4588028 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2019
Up NEPAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Suarez

Calculator123
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Suarez is not only low on confidence, he's also low on common sense

Thank God he scored, hope it boost his common sense and confidence
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Messi's great vision

Assist
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Right now, if u are a barcelona player and u want to do anything other than pass to messi; you are stupid.
You all heard me right!
One more thing, u should know that EV knows exactly what he's doing. He did his substitution thing and we started bossing the game almost immediately

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by busky007: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
Who said MESSI is human
FIFA AND BALLONDOR are cheats
A person singly turning scores on its head
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by naija01: 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
When Messi retires... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
ayoalani:
Right now, if u are a barcelona player and u want to do anything other than pass to messi; you are stupid.
You all heard me right!
One more thing, u should know that EV knows exactly what he's doing. He did his substitution thing and we started bossing the game almost immediately

I agree with the Messi part. As for the EV part, na lie abeg. We simply outtalented them. EV was outcoached in this game but Messi just came through.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2019
RuuDie:
Una too funny... I can see guys 'stylishly' side-stepping the fact that Suarez and Messi are best buddies which could be a big influence in why Suarez is rarely dropped. Why not attack your 'god'!? Una too get sense! grin

On another note, FCB - Wissem Ben Yedder might well be the #9 you all need...

wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ucsquare(m): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
let the asslicking begin...goat in his hometown...he-goat outside his domain. .
signing out...till Lyon do the needfull

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
Eruditor:

I agree with the Messi part. As for the EV part, na lie abeg. We simply outtalented them. EV was outcoached in this game but Messi just came through.

Exactly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
after watching barca sevilla match....I can thereby conclude that messi is not from this earth..

dude is a magician...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
I wonder why folks be always mad when they see Sergi Roberto. As talented as Nelson Semedo is, Roberto does offer more 'stability' and an odd attacking threat especially from that left-back position.
With time though, Semedo will develop the 'chemistry' too. But Roberto is a very valuable utility man!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2019
ucsquare:
let the asslicking begin...goat in his hometown...he-goat outside his domain. .

signing out...till Lyon do the needfull

and da fucck are you ?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 6:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
barca fans here are so unreasonable, just a few bad matches we had already lost our sh*t, pass to. Messi had been happening since the time of guardiola

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
RuuDie:
I wonder why folks be always mad when they see Sergi Roberto. As talented as Nelson Semedo is, Roberto does offer more 'stability' and an odd attacking threat especially from that left-back position.
With time though, Semedo will develop the 'chemistry' too. But Roberto is a very valuable utility man!

Nah!
You want an attacking play, you've got Roberto. You want a defensive play, Semeldo is the man. It's just a simple choice!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Awesome01:

@IKON, Of all the things you say on here that I read and waka pass, these your last comment is one I will not take lightly.

I don't want to wait for him to bring us that low before complaining about his fear of playing attacking football, fear of taking risks, fear of substituting big players, having no plan B other than #passtoMessi.

Abeg, Barca is not just any mid-table club that will take not winning a major trophy lightly o.
yea yet, Enrique stayed till the only "major" trophy he won was copa del rey
Guardiola stayed till he didn't even win anything. Why can't Valverde stay as long as he wants? Or till the players are tired of him?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2019
Wonder why people here are treating Messi's today performance as his best.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 7:08pm On Feb 23, 2019
ayoalani:
You all heard me right!
Do you love Valverde? Many terrible matches, as a result of his lack of coaching talent, you're nowhere to be found. Now the first good result after many terrible results, which wasn't a function of your coach's mental effort, you come out telling us he knows what he's doing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gustav25: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
Isomerizm:
Wonder why people here are treating Messi's today performance as his best.

Sharrap He goat .. you are the one I'm waiting from to begin ass licking now ...you posted alot of slander of recent and now you want to change mouth ? Thunder will not only fire you sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
gustav25:

Sharrap He goat .. you are the one I'm waiting from to begin ass licking now ...you posted alot of slander of recent and now you want to change mouth ? Thunder will not only fire you sha
Trust me bro, I don't understand a word of what you just wrote. Care to elucidate?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
ayoalani:
You all heard me right!
some people will watch this same match you watched and see something else entirely. God bless your eyes abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2019
this is a Barca match that gave me so much joy, and I didn't even watch it but then y'all are still welcome with your self deprecating comments... Oh and haters too are welcome.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gustav25: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
Isomerizm:
Trust me bro, I don't understand a word of what you just wrote. Care to elucidate?
I should Elucidate ? I blame Internet service providers like Glo and MTN for allowing twats like you access to the world wide web. Your caveman qualities are best left to quarrying stone. It's no surprise you can't seem to wrap your head around it because you clearly require a lobotomy . Go and continue your Stockholm syndrome

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
gustav25:
I should Elucidate ? I blame Internet service providers like Glo and MTN for allowing twats like you access to the world wide web. Your caveman qualities are best left to quarrying stone. It's no surprise you can't seem to wrap your head around it because you clearly require a lobotomy . Go and continue your Stockholm syndrome

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
Pray tell E.V wins the UCL... End of season is gon be real blaady! This thread will be lit!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
gustav25:
grin Man, your madness is divine. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 9itewolf(m): 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
Hehehe grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2019
IKON360:

yea yet, Enrique stayed till the only "major" trophy he won was copa del rey
Guardiola stayed till he didn't even win anything. Why can't Valverde stay as long as he wants? Or till the players are tired of him?

Mention one season that Guardiola did not win anything in Barca. One season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 23, 2019
"This is a pass of pure enchantment from Lionel"... 'The Rainbow pass' cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 8:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
embarassed
tesppidd:
Debros,

This is why the #passtoMessi option is the only option for now,

Till retirement.
I'll just retire with Messi then

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2019
Eruditor:

I tire o, one day you'll think he's the eldest in this group and other days, boom! Neymar419
grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2019
Eruditor:

sorry na, I remember he won every year he was at the club. I checked too. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (3419) (3420) (3421) (3422) (3423) (3424) (3425) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.